A Night of Chocolate and Roses

The clapping and sounds of approval from the girls surrounding me sent shivers over me.

I watched panting as Pink leaned down and licked my belly!

"Umm! I love chocolate," she said with a purring sound. I saw a little dribble of brown running down from Pink's lips. The blond haired lady next to her, a brilliantly white stone hung between her breasts on a ribbon of red, turned Pink's head with a finger to her chin, and with a long tongue followed it back to her mouth, and then smothered Pink's lips with kisses.

A slightly plump lady, with a green ribbon and the matching white stone, gave Lady Red's arm a light pop.

"You're with me and you don't share?" she said with a wounded tone of jest.

"Don't worry my darling, Lady Green. There is plenty more," said Blue with a smile.

"Please!" I screamed out as she flicked the spoon over me, and a dozen drops of the molten chocolate struck me.

I tried, without hope to move myself away from them as they all lean forward and started to lick up the chocolate. My nails clawed into the leather trying to get a grip, anything to give me some sense of normalcy.

Then there was more and more of the hot dark stuff ladled onto me. My breasts were soon a mess of smeared brown. My belly was a hot gathering place for pools of it. I lifted my head and saw the lady with the black ribbon lead her... companion... between my legs. She pushed the younger woman down till she was on her knees between my legs. Knowing what was to come, I shook my head in denial.

"Let her first taste be bitter. Then let her taste sweet," said Lady Black.

Unable to believe I was seeing it, I watched as the young woman lowers her face between my thighs. I saw only the top of her head as it vanished below my belly and the head of Pink. The young companion of Blue was tonguing chocolate out of my belly button with relish.

I felt a mouth upon me for the very first time!

Shivering, I cried out and tried to move, but all that did was grind me into her face. I heard but didn't hear the laughter around me, as the young woman began to apply herself to licking me. I was shaking my head at the impossibility of this. I was panting at the actuality of it.

"Now this will make her spend," said Blue to Pink with a smile. I watched the older woman lean forward to then lick the chocolate-smeared mouth of the younger woman. The two of them entwined their tongues above me.

When they part, her lips covered in chocolate, Blue looked down at me. She smiled.

Before I could turn my head she leaned down and her lips found mine!

The taste of the chocolate hit me then. I had tasted it only once before, and the wonderful memory of that time would be forever hidden under the memory of this time. As the woman's tongue slipped into my mouth, I gave up trying to pull free. The horrible licking going on between my legs had me in a fury.

I felt my hips moving with little of my own guidance.

Lady Blue, caressed my hair back out of my eyes, looked down at me with a smug smile.

"I'm the first woman to ever kiss you, aren't I?" she asked.

I could only nod. I had not the breath for words.

"Now let her taste sweet," said Lady Black, from near my feet.

I closed my eyes, with a sigh, as Blue turned away from me again.

Blessedly, the woman between my legs had stopped licking.

"Eyaa!"

Like living fire, I felt every line of the hot mess as my lower lips were covered in a dark deluge!

Then, not just Black's young lady but another leaned in and started to lick at me. I felt tongues descend from everywhere, and other spoons dripped the hot fluid onto me. I twisted and shook, reeling from the pain from the heat and even more so from the growing feeling their tongues were building in me.

Shaking, I opened my eyes to find Pink, hovering over my face.

"I've never seen a woman spend," she said softly.

Blue caressed her companion's hair and laughed.

"Well, you are about to," she said. Her finger hooked the pink ribbon. "Give her a second kiss from a woman before the rest of these get at her." She tugged the younger girl down towards my face.

The confidence that Blue had when she kissed me was not there in the younger girl. She was hesitant, giving me first a light peck, then a more determined one. I tasted the chocolate she had licked from my stomach on her mouth.

"Merciful Heavens," I mumbled as I pull my face to the side.

The tongues between my legs seemed to have converged on the little nub and were devouring me from that point out.

I felt strong hands on mine and looked up to see Lady Sionly holding one of my hands. Blue had the other.

I looked down when I felt a mouth on my nipple. I saw Pink sucking me, and then her teeth gently bite the hard point!

A warm pair of lips pulled my lower lips out, in a way I have never felt. It was that hard, wet, slick feeling of suction that made me lift my hips to chase after it.

"OH, my, YES!"

I heard my cries drown out the music, the laughter, and the lower moans from deeper in the garden. My voice alone rang out to the glass ceiling with a force I could never match.

Like a thousand snowflakes of light, my vision blurred before my eyes. I felt lightning crossing through every part of me, little shocks that set me to twitching and shaking. I felt like I was falling and flying and climbing and dying all at once. Those feelings and a thousand more came as I felt it build again, and then I squeezed tight to the hands that hold mine.

"Oh, please! Yes, yes, yes!"

Twitching and shaking, I arched up, driving my nether lips and the little nub into the mouth of the girl... into any mouth that would give me this! I didn't care. Let it be anyone, and I would bless them. I opened my eyes for a second and saw lady Pink, just looking at my face with a look of wonder in her eyes. I suddenly had an insane desire to taste her lips again. I arched my head up towards her. There was a second's confusion in her face, and then she smiled and leaned down to kiss me again.

Our mouths entwined, our lips seeking purchase with one another. I drove my tongue in hunting for more of the chocolate to taste. The long ago memory fell away to its proper place as I filled my mouth with by far more of its flavor.

I was begging, crying, pleading for them to stop. I gripped and held myself tight to the hands of the Lady Sionly and Blue as again I spend, hoping they never do! I kissed, between moans, the wonderful sweet mouth of Pink.

A sharp bite of teeth along one lower lip pulled me out from the spell, bringing it to an end. The woman's mouth moved away from me, and then she leaned back in and placed a soft kiss upon my quivering, nether lips. I shivered and moaned under even that light touch.

I shook my head in denial as I saw another woman lean in.

"Perhaps we should let Miss Innocence rest?" Lady Sionly placed her hand on the woman's shoulder. "Allow my maids to clean her up. No need to exhaust her fully. It's a long night, and some of you haven't had a moment's time with your partners yet."

I wanted to thank the Lady and curse her at the same time.

Leaning my head to the side, I saw the women walk away from me. I noticed that Lady Pink looked back at me several times. She gave me a smile when she saw my eyes on her.

"Lordy, they made a sticky mess of you, ma'am. Come, I'll put you to right."

Looking down at Molly, I watched her untie first my feet and then she came around and untied my hands.

The Lady Sionly was watching me.

Part of me wanted to run now that I was free... The rest of me, however? Wanted to stay. The rest wanted more.

Molly's hand on my arm guided me away from my table and around to the side of the garden. A living screen of climbing roses there hides a small water closet. Next to the door was a basin with a pitcher. I sat on the stool next to it as Molly took a sponge and slowly cleaned me.

"See there, ma'am, it wasn't nearly as bad as you were fretting on about, was it?"

"Am I burned?" I asked. An image of my body streaked with lines of blisters came to mind.

"Oh, not at all! I had the chocolate at just the right temperature. It was much cooler than candle wax in fact. You're just a little red from the heat is all. Here let me get under there."

I watched, feeling disjointed, as she lifted my breast and sponged the smears of chocolate from underneath off my skin. Then she did the second.

"Here, stand up and lean forward. I'll get your cunny clean. Though from the look of it, they licked you fairly clean down there already," she said with a naughty smile.

Leaning on the stool in a posture I would have never put myself in just hours ago, I felt the soft sponge brushing my lips. The texture was a strange feeling to the super sensitive points.

I felt a line of my juices leak out, and then her finger brushed it away.

Glancing over my shoulder, I watched her pull her finger from her mouth. She gave me a guilty smile.

"You are sweet," she said with a saucy look. She turned when she heard steps behind her. "She's all cleaned up, milady."

I stood up and turned to face the Lady Sionly. Her eyes were on my face.

"I could tell by your face that was your first time to ever... spend. Wasn't it my dear?" she asked softly.

After a second, I gave a small nod.

The Lady smiled. She stepped forward and placed a small kiss upon my lips.

"From the women of the world that have had what the French so aptly call 'La petite mort' we welcome you." She brushed my hair from my eyes. "You may now join us, I pitying the rest of our sex that have not."

Closing my eyes, I found myself leaning into that caress.

"So, still willing to be my entertainment?" she asked, catching my chin between her fingers.

Blinking, I saw her eyes looking me over. I heard a part of myself screaming "run" from somewhere in the depths of my mind. I wanted to heed that warning, but then I moved, and the super sensitive bare skin between my legs brushed together. The jolt of pleasure was minor when compared to what was just done to me, but it was more than enough to make me not listen to the little voice. I wanted more!

Nodding, I saw her smile.

"Not so horrible, is it, my dear?"

"No, milady."

She offered me a tall glass of bubbling champagne

I took the glass from her and sipped at the sweet, strong wine it held. The bubbly liquid vanished in my mouth. I more breathed it than drank it, but oh, it was just what my throat needed.

"If you're ready, my dear, I think there are more than a few women that want you back on your table.

I nodded, and turning to Molly, I gave her a smile.

She gave me back a wink.

Together, they tied me back down on my altar of lust.

The ladies were quick to return.

Again I endured the caresses of roses, and then someone brought a feather from off their mask into play. I howled and pulled at my binding to get away from that horrid tickling.

Panting, I felt something cool drip to my skin. When I looked up, I saw Pink standing over me with something cupped in her hand. Little golden drops were falling from off one side. She slowly let it drip down the whole of my front.

She rubbed her hands together and then placed them on me. I moaned as she began to rub the sweet smelling oil into my skin.

Then other hands were there applying more oil. I very quickly lost count of how many women were caressing my body, but no place was spared the touch of soft hands. And they were soft! So very different from the hands of my husband. His were strong and hard; his hands would grab and pull. Theirs were small, soft, and they lifted and smoothed. I soon felt like wet dough in their fingers. They had me twisting to allow them, even more, places to touch.

I saw a sparkle out of the corner of my eye. I watched the older woman, Blue, walk around between my legs.

For a half second, I saw a long cylinder that sparkled of cut-crystal. The facets, they caught the lights and sent them shimmering.

Then the glass thing was pushed up inside me.

"Oh, yes!" I opened my leg to allow it deeper. Then, as it went deeper, I felt it thicken! "Oh, my heavens, yes."

I felt myself shiver as my lips opened far wider than they ever have before, stretching around the thickening, ridged glass. Then, with it at its full depth, I felt Blue's fingers circling the tight skin, a sensation totally new to me. Like so many others tonight. As I moaned with the pleasure of it, I heard her chuckle.

"Want to hold this for me, Pink?" she asked.

I watched the younger woman move a hand down to the thing. She gave it a little tug, letting my body push it out, and then she placed it back at depth.

"Oh, yes. That feels wonderful." I moaned mindlessly.

"I think Miss Innocence is enjoying herself now." I opened my eye to see Lady Black run a hand down my side. Her nails gently scraped my skin. She handed something to Blue. "You do it. I want to watch her face."

I looked up into Black's green eyes and saw a desire there that I didn't care for. Then I felt the hands of Blue between my legs again.

My bottom cheeks were parted. Long, oil-covered fingers caressed between the cheeks!

I flinched and tried to pull away when those fingers crossed the forbidden hole. I shook my head.

"Oh please, don't touch me there," I said when they moved back across me harder.

"Hush, my dear," said Black. She took a long draw on the thin pipe she held in her hand and leaned forward. Before I could move my face, she kissed me. The smoke poured from her thin, pursed lips past mine, and then her hand was there covering my nose and mouth.

I felt the smoke fill my chest with a hot, full feeling. I took a puff off one of my father's rolled cigars once. That horrid taste caused me to gag. This? It was almost sweet.

As she moved her hand, I sucked in a breath, and the smoke went even deeper. I coughed out a puff, and then I tasted a strange flavor in my mouth. I couldn't place anything that it was close to but...what was I...What was I thinking about?

I felt like the hands on me turned to fur, and the oil seemed to warm under their touch. I gave my hips a lift and pushed against the wonderful thing of glass that sat so very deep inside me. I saw the grin on Pink's face, and I smiled back at her.

The fingers against my hidden place suddenly didn't feel so bad now. I moved a little, and I felt them circle me there. I lifted my head and looked down at the Lady Blue. She gave me a lust-filled look, and then her fingers were parting my bottom cheeks wider.

The first thought that I was going to be penetrated back there came through with a hazy sense of wonder. Then, moments after the cool touch, I felt "something" slip into me an inch, and the floating feeling started to quickly fade.

"No!"

I moaned out as she pushed that "something" deeper into me. Clinching against it, I could feel the super slick surfaces of it and I guessed it was another of the glass things. These toys made to replace a man's parts.

But back there?

Oh, I tried to get myself away from it as it went deeper. Then the Lady Black was back in my face. She again blew my open mouth full of the smoke from her pipe. I tried to stop her from holding my face again, but she easily defeated that.

My lungs filled with the sweet smoke, I felt its effects again. Stronger this time. I suddenly wondered what all the fuss I was making was for. I just relaxed. My breath went out in a gasp when Black moved her hand, and the Lady Blue pushed the thing into me fully. It felt like it popped in! It suddenly became slimmer after the middle part.

More filled than I have ever been, I rolled my head from side to side, trying to deny the wonderful feeling that was starting to build again. I watched the Lady Pink move around and look between my legs. I noticed then that Blue was smiling at her.

"Just like you did for me." With her hand on Pink's shoulder, she guided the younger woman downward. "Just be gentle with the little nub. She will enjoy it if you lick around the toy as well."

"Oh please," I mumbled when Pink lowered herself down and placed her mouth upon me.

Her tongue was suddenly everywhere. The little button, across the shaved places, down around where the glass toy had me spread open so very wide.

I felt a bit of pressure and realized that Blue was lightly popping the end of the thing she had put in me from behind. I gasped with every tap!

I watched Lady Black lean down to my nipple and then I winced as she bit harder than anyone ever had before. If not for the sucking mouth of Pink, I would have been screaming in pain.

As it was, the moans leaving me were not just from pain.

Then the thing in my cunny was moved nearly out of me and just as quickly pushed back in!

Over and over I moaned, begged and cried out as these three women went to work to make me spend for their pleasure. There were other hands on me still, but I found myself focused on these three alone. The pain of Black, the deep filled sensations of Blue and the soft, yet frenzied, licking and sucking of Pink.

I was awash in colors! I blessed and cursed the bands of silk that held me. If free, I would have pushed the women away. I thanked all that was holy that I was not. I wanted this to go on forever!

Hands on my legs, oily fingers held my cheeks wide. Strong, slick fingers massaged my breast. The sucking and nibbling of Lady Black's mouth went from breast to breast.

"The nub!" I screamed to Pink, as she moved her mouth down towards the toy. She went back to the point of the most pleasure and sucked harder upon me.

"Oh, I love all of you!" I cried out as I felt it start. I loved the sound of their soft laughter. Their efforts seemed to double, and I felt the tears running down my face. I clutched at the hands holding tight to mine. My legs were untied, lifted and then spread incredibly wide. The two wonderful pieces of glass were then given to separate hands to control, and I felt myself being worked to a far more open state in both places. I screamed when the wider section was pulling out in the back, then driven back in. The pain would be horrible except for the feeling of Pink's mouth. She moved when my legs were undone and now hovered over me from the side, sucking me and licking just the little nub like a woman possessed.

That was what they were!

They were possessed!

But not by some horrible vision of evil from the Good Book. Rather they had been taken by the old pagan god of the Romans. I could all but hear the hooves of Pan, his pipes playing softly in the roses, and I felt myself opened fully to the rhythm of his playing. The ladies plunged the glass toys into me freely, not caring if I moaned, cried, or screamed. I didn't care either. Let them split me! Break me! Leave me torn to twain I cared not! I shook my head and sent screams of pleasure and demands for more up from the very depths of my lust-filled heart.

As I shivered and shook my way through dozens of quivers, they did not give me any pause. On and on they drove me harder and harder. I saw the snow on the distant ceiling, the white on glass, sparking blinks from the lights in the Rosarium. They blazed up and then died down into a soft darkness.

They took me with them... into that little death.

How long I passed without thought I knew not, of course. I was sure when I woke that it was several minutes. I had been untied and there was a sore, slack feeling in me that told of the removal of the items of glass pleasure. Turning my head, I saw them sitting on the iron table. The little bed of coals had been replenished with more and one of the maids was placing shavings of chocolate into the iron pot. I turned away, my mind failing to take in the meaning behind the vision my eyes were giving me. I saw Molly, knelt down, level almost with the table, bathing my skin with her soft sponge. Seeing my eyes, she smiled.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds