A Night of Chocolate and Roses

"Goodbye... Pink."

I could not but watch her walk away. By the door, she turned and waved. After that I sat alone in the garden, suddenly very sad. My eyes went to the table. I almost longed to go and lay myself back down there. I would not be sad then. I wanted suddenly for this night to not be ending. I wanted more.

I wanted more!

"Ma'am, the Lady said you may go get dressed now if you like. I drew a proper bath so you don't smell like a candy shop." Molly smiled down at me. "Lady Sionly said she will be with you just as soon as the last guest departs."

Nodding, I took the robe she handed me. It felt strange suddenly to place clothing upon me. Like what was the need for such?

However when I stepped into the hall, the cool night air gave me ample reason. The summer warmth of the Rosarium fled as I made my way up the stairs and into dark, candle-lit halls back to the room I slept in earlier.

The bed was made, and my clothes lay neat and cleaned upon its soft, fur-lined coverlet.

The bath steamed, and its heat drew me like a flame does a moth.

Warm water made more than a few places sting. The most tender of places were where the scorching heat of the chocolate had been applied repeatedly! I would have cursed Lady Black if I had known her name to do so.

I sank into the tub and had to fight the urge to sleep.

I was standing by the fire, drying myself, still bare to the world when Lady Sionly walked in with a piece of paper in her hand.

I felt a need to cover myself from her eyes. The absurdity of that hit me, but the feeling didn't flee.

"Here you are, my dear. The release and my signed acceptance of the credit being paid up till this time next year. Tell your husband I will let him have this little...extension but no others. To get me repaid as soon as he may." she told me all stern business.

"Yes, my lady." I held the soft cloth to me.

She let her eyes take that in and then sighed.

"Well, I will leave you to dress, my dear. When you free him tonight he will no doubt want to... have you... to reassert his manhood after being taken like that." She gave her head a tilt. "Remember the old advice. Grip the bed and think of England!"

She turned to leave in a perturbed mood.

"Lady Sionly?" I called after her just before she reached the door.

She slowly turned to look at me.

"Yes, my dear Mrs. Upton?"

"Can...can I come back? "I asked softly. "Be Miss Innocence again?"

A soft smile made its way to her lips. The little wrinkles by her eyes lifted and crinkled. She walked back over to stand in front of me. I took a hesitant step back and felt the hot warmth of the fire on my bare bottom.

"You can never be Miss Innocence again, my lovely. That is lost to you," she told me after a second's pause.

Unexpectedly a tear ran down my cheek as I turned to look away.

Her hand came to mine and her fingers take hold of the damp cloth. She pulled it suddenly from between my fingers, causing me to gasp, and let the cloth drop to the floor. Her eyes alight with pleasure; she looked me up and down.

"But you will be forever welcome among my... Roses."

Her lips touched mine in a kiss so very wonderful I wished it would never end. Her hand brushed my naked cunny then. So very tender there I gasped at her touch. She stepped away from me, her fingers still cupping the naked skin. Looking down she ran her hand across the shaved bare patch.

.

"Tell your husband you did this for him as a surprise." She smiled and winked. "When you go get him tonight."

I caught her hand as she went to walk away.

"I'll go get him in the morning," I told her, looking into her beautiful eyes. I loved the smile on her face as I led her to the bed.

*

(I would like to thank patientlee and NaokoSmith for their editing and help with 'English' style and tone. Any mistakes you find I still claim as my own.)

* I was advised to post an appendix to this story to explain a few terms I used that are no longer in common usage.

Sponging house- When you got into debt you were arrested, but not taken to jail. Instead, you were held for days or weeks while being grilled (Think modern police interrogation methods) for people that could loan you money to pay your debt. A very early form of collections agency,

Tapped- What it was called when you were taken by the bailiffs. They would 'tap' your shoulder with a stick, and you would do well to go quietly.

Celestial- A rude name for a person of oriental heritage. Really more of an American term but it became popular in the media around Europe at the time frame of the story.

"Under the Rose" - Was a phrase used to say "keeping something secret".

"Beyond the pale" - Was used to say something was "unacceptable"

Docker- A man in 1800s England that worked at the shipping docks unloading cargo. More of a common laborer.

Spend- Was a term used for an orgasm before the word orgasm in common usage appeared.

If you have any others that gave you problems, PM me, and I will try to explain.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds