A Night of Chocolate and Roses

"Went for a little nap did you, ma'am? It's a wonderful thing when that happens, isn't it? Well, I've about got you put to right again." She looked up, and I saw the Lady Sionly looking down at her. "She's alright my Lady. Just been dreaming is all."

"That's wonderful," she said with a smile to me. "Bind her back when you are done."

"Yes, ma'am."

"And angle the table. She needs to taste for herself the wonders of a woman's passion."

"Yes, my Lady," said Molly. As her fingers went to work around my ankle, the Lady of Roses, walked away to where Lady Black was laying reclined, smoking. That view was blocked as Molly came round to by my head.

"Sorry about this. I had hoped they might not want this. All the blood's going to rush to your pretty, little head."

She ducked under the table and I felt the table shifting. I quickly understood what she meant as my feet rose and my head lowered. I was soon lying on an incline. When Molly stood up, I noticed I was more on level with her waist. I saw then that the little black skirt she wears had nothing under it now to hide her shaved sex. Why that suddenly seemed inappropriate, given that I had been bare under the stars for half the night, I could not fathom.

For a few moments, I was left to lie there. I listened to the soft sounds that filled the garden. Moans of pleasure, a little gasp that might have been pain. The music was a drifting of instruments that gave birth to a song that may have had no name but filled the whole of me with soft warmth.

I squirmed when I felt rose petals on the bottoms of my feet.

The little giggle belonged to Pink. I could tell that by now. When she spoke she had a slight slur to her words that I attributed to drink, but there was also now a confidence there that she didn't have when I heard her first speak.

"Will she taste me?" I heard her ask. When I heard the Lady Sionly answer, I knew whom she was speaking to.

"She is not as experienced as the Lady Blue was for you earlier. She has never done that, so she might not be as enjoyable at first. She will learn quickly, with some... genteel persuasion."

I watched the young Pink walk around to stand by my head. The light dress she once wore was long gone to hang over some chair. Bare as myself save for the strip of ribbon and her mask, she looked down at my face and smiled.

"Please, Miss Innocence. Do this for me. I want to know that mine is your first."

I couldn't quite figure out what she was wanting till she moved around above me. I saw her pale white thighs come around the side of my head and then my nose brushed across her sex as she straddled my face!

"Oh, dear heavens, no." I tried to say, but my words came out as a mumble buried in her flesh!

There was a wet smothering feeling to the contact, was my first thought, and then there was a slight musk smell, mixed with perfume...maybe a hint of rose water from when the maid cleaned her. Then I felt an almost oily feeling brush my mouth as she moved her lips against mine!

"It's her juices!" I thought, the inner part of me screaming that this could not be happening. My mouth could not touch a woman there! I was not like these women!

"Is she licking you?" I just did hear Lady Sionly ask. The warm softness of Pink's thighs was all but closing my ears to sounds.

"No. I can't feel her tongue at all," said the young girl, her disappointment carried with every word.

I got one warning drop of heat. Then a whole ladle of melted chocolate was poured over my cunny!

I screamed, but the sound was muffled.

"Lick her, Miss Innocence! She wishes it, and I desire you to do it. Remember your cause and apply yourself." The Lady's words were in a tone of command. Like Queen's Guard, the words expected obedience.

Panting, I moved my face to the side to try and beg for this to not happen.

Then there was more chocolate poured across me. A living line of fire from one nipple to the next! I fought the bonds, I pulled and tugged. I tried to twist. I lifted myself to try and get away, but that only robbed me of all my air as Pink's wet lips smothered me completely.

Heat, after heat, after heat!

My tongue went out of my mouth without any controlling thought. I felt the folds of skin move around the side of it, and the young girl settled herself down nearer my mouth.

"She's doing it!" she said with a fierce joy. "She's licking me!"

I heard applause from all around. I realized then that I was again the center of attention. I...

"She stopped."

Again the single drip was a warning. Then the valley of my hip to the bare shaven skin was deluged with heat!

As my scream died out almost unheard and certainly unheeded, I gave up and push my mouth up into the slick folds of skin. I drove my tongue as deep into the young woman as I could. The taste was nothing I cared for but nothing bad at the same time. Almost a sweet taste, with a hint of... I couldn't describe it. Like bitter almonds maybe. Kissed with raspberries and crisp as an apple. I felt her moan against my face but the sound was hidden by her thighs as they tightened.

"Oh, my Lady. She's wonderful at this!"

Am I?

I suddenly wondered what I was doing that she liked. I knew by now what felt good to me when these women had licked me, but I was doing nothing with their familiar skill. I was simply applying my tongue to everything.

Then I brushed that little nub at the top.

"Oh, she's got my clitty!'

"Clitty?" I thought. "Is that what she calls it? I had heard the men mention given the clitty a 'flick and a tickle' and never once thought this nub was what they meant."

The vulgar bastards.

"I truly am Miss Innocence," I thought, as I moved my face to get a bit of air. Again her... clitty... came to my mouth. Remembering what it felt like when she was licking me, I took it between my lips and gently sucked upon it. Like I would have to a finger pin-stuck while sewing.

Her hands dropped down, and I felt them smear the chocolate across my breasts. She gave little tugs at my nipples that hurt but didn't at the same time.

I could tell she was making a mess across my chest, but I knew Molly wouldn't have to sponge it off.

There must have been a half dozen or more of the women who suddenly descended onto me, licking everywhere that the chocolate had gone. I was feeling tongues, lips, and even teeth lashing the whole of me. Then, even more, chocolate was poured, always into the tenderest of places.

When I felt my lower lips were spread and held open, I tried to shake my head but couldn't move. Pink's thighs were too tight.

I thought I had known heat. I thought that the warm shock had been awful when it hit my nipples.

I let cry a screech when I felt the molten, wet stuff poured into my held-open... cunny! It ran down into me with a blistering fire that brought tears to my eyes. I didn't have to even be able to look to know it was the Lady Black that had done this to me. Her cruel streak had been causing me pain from the start.

Then there were fingers dipping into me. I just did hear the sounds of a woman moaning approval, as they tasted chocolate and me together.

I... had to wonder what that would be like. With my mouth filled with Pink's juices, I suddenly longed to have that super sweet flavor added to it.

I managed to get my face moved out from under her for just a second.

"May I have some, please?" I begged.

The tittering laughter rang out all around me.

Then there were fingers full of the warm stuff being passed under the cunny of Pink. I licked at them, my tongue pushing past and into her. Between the fingers, I tasted what the ladies were tasting and had to agree.

It was wonderful!

I applied my mouth to her now with greedy pleasure, licking and sucking everything I could find.

When she ground herself forward, my tongue brushed across a tight, swirl of wrinkles... I didn't even care. There was a feeling of need rising again in my body but this one was different. I felt all warm, like the chocolate had flowed into my very bones and given up its heat. From all directions mouths were on me, licking and tasting and sucking. I moaned nearly continuously as I did my very best to devour the sweet sex of Lady Pink.

There was a sudden trembling to her thighs, a shuddering spasm that shook the whole of my head.

Her body was brought down onto my mouth, depriving me of the little air I was getting. I tried to push her up, but with only my nose, chin and tongue, there was little chance that I would dislodge her. I licked all the harder, feeling her shaking.

"I need to breathe!" I thought as I found her clit in the wet mess of chocolate and folds of skin. I sucked it in between my lips, and the cry that she gave reached even my muffled ear.

"Oh, Lady! YES! Oh... Please... let this never stop!"

She shook and moaned, and then I gasped for a quick breath as she leaned forward across me. I heard giggles and a few protests as she made the other women move. Then her mouth was on me. I could tell the difference from their harsher tongues. Like hers was more given to making me spend than to giving her pleasure in the tasting.

I lifted my face into her now. I could have just leaned back and stopped, but I chose to continue sucking and licking at this wonderfully beautiful woman.

I lapped at thick juices when they start to weep out from her cunny, as she cried a second time. It had a deeper, somehow darker flavor than what I had tasted, but with that sweet hint of chocolate still there, I loved it all the more!

After a third small shriek from her, I felt her thighs go slack to either side of my face. Her head turned from me and I felt her arms wrap around my waist.

That she was crying came to me then.

I gave my hand a tug, and someone saw it. I felt the silky ribbons pulled away, and I brought my hand around to touch Lady Pink along her spine. I caressed her back the way I would have a child that woke from a bad dream. A soft petting of calm assurance that I understand.

And I did.

I understood her tears all too well, this woman behind the mask. She knew, as I did, that the incredible pleasures we had felt and shared were but fleeting moments in a life where our sex was forbidden such by the other. Told silly things by even the doctors that tend to us.

I held her to me, and suddenly, I wished I had to never turn her lose. My whole reason for coming here and doing this faded. I didn't care now about what drove me to do this. I wanted more. I wanted a lifetime of it.

I felt my own tears cutting pathways through the chocolate smears on my face.

"Come, my dears. Let's get you all cleaned up," said the Lady Sionly with a soft, gentle voice. Like your mother would use to comfort you after a skinned knee or a bad dream.

Like I've used many a time with my own daughters.

As Pink was assisted up from me, she suddenly dropped to her knees, and her face hovered, reversed, just above mine.

"Thou art my love, and I am thine. I drew thee to be my Valentine." Her eyes still wet with tears, she brushed the wet strands of my hair back from my face. I looked up into her eyes and smiled as she completed the verse. "The lot was cast, and then I drew, and fortune said it should be you."

Her lips touched mine in a gentle, soft kiss. There was a passion there I had never known.

I returned it fully till it ended.

Hugging myself with one arm, I watched Lady Blue lead her away with a strong feeling of jealousy.

Molly was there then. She set the table to right. Her fingers worried the knot from my left wrist, and then with a smile, she helped my shaky legs carry me to the little screened-in loo. I had a fierce need for the use of such and for a drink. She, unasked, had it waiting when I come out. Water...no melted snow. It washed my sore throat with a cool embrace that I gave a sigh for. Sitting down, I let her clean me. So covered in a stain of brown I was, I could have been mistaken for mulatto, I thought, as I watched her washing the chocolate away. It took her some time to clean me, as it was everywhere.

And I mean everywhere!

I finally had to again make use of the loo to get the last of it from me, and I was still sure I smelled of it for days to come.

"The Lady said that she thinks you have done your duty for one night. She said to go have you some of the food from the tables and to have a bit to drink. She wants you to relax till the last guests leave." Molly looked up at the garden. "Maybe a few hours till then, though. Some are just now coming down from chasing the dragon. They will want to sample a few things they have missed out on. Anyway, the milady said you're off the entertainment list for the night."

I gave a tired nod.

Molly smiled and leaned into me. Her lips were a soft peck, but it brought a smile to my face. The saucy little flirt.

"Told you it wasn't going to be bad now, didn't I?" she said with a grin.

Smiling, I nodded.

She gave me a soft pat and a second kiss that lasted a bit longer.

"I've got to go help the other maids. You made a right mess of a good dozen ladies, you did!" she told me with a reproachful tone.

Chuckling, I watched the curve of her bottom, just hidden under her skirt as she walked away.

"The garden is quieter now," I thought as I walk back out to the others. The table sat, looking so very innocent. Hardly at all like what it was. A place of pleasure and pain in nearly equal measure.

Turning, I picked up some fruits from one of the small tables and drifted over to one of the softly padded divans. Leaning back, I lay, uncaring that I was naked to the eyes of everyone. Other than the maids, there was hardly a single stitch of clothing upon anyone.

Well, other than the ribbons.

Red, Green, Purple, I hunted, among the many colors of the garden, Yellow, Orange, and Violet. I searched among the ribbons and roses from the one of perfect hue.

I saw her then, my lovely Pink. She was sitting on a pillow with her head leaned back against the divan chair that held the more plump, Lady Blue. The older woman was brushing Pink's face with a long rose. I could see that both ladies were at the point of exhaustion, like myself. I wondered then just how many times Blue had come to these gatherings? I knew without asking that it was Pink's first time here, but the older lady? She had been directing the action around me, telling ladies what and how to do the wonderful and pleasurable things that were done.

How many times?

How many Valentine's Nights has she been here to guide these younger women through this night of Sapphic pleasure?

What must she have been like without that mask? A mother? A family matron?

She looked up and caught my eyes. She gave me a smile, and leaning down, said something softly to Pink. I watched her hand go to the blue ribbon at her neck, and she did something to it.

Then Pink was on her feet. She leaned down and kissed Blue tenderly. I watched the way the young woman kept her eyes from me as she crossed the garden to where I lay reclined.

She knelt down onto one of the dozens of pillows that ringed the seat.

"Blue said to give you this."

Into my open hand was placed the small, cut stone. I looked up from it to its twin hanging on Pink's little ribbon, then across the garden to Lady Blue. The older woman had gotten to her feet and was clearly making her goodbye to Lady Sionly. She saw me and smiled. I smiled back and nodded.

"Sit here with me, Pink," I said, moving enough for the younger woman to sit down. I realized then that though I was calling her younger she was, in truth, but a year or so less than my own age. Looking down, I saw the lighter band of skin around her finger where her wedding ring normally sat. It was not as pale as my own.

I cuddled the younger woman in my arms and just held her. When her face turned to me, I looked into her eyes and wished that her mask wasn't there. I wanted to see those eyes without it. I wanted...

Leaning in I placed a kiss upon the woman's mouth. I did it of my own choosing. I felt her smile as our lips touched. She seemed to melt into me ever so very softly.

My hand went to the ruby hanging from her pink ribbon. I brushed from the ribbon across her breast. The points of her breast were far darker than my own.

As I touched her there, she moaned and wiggled herself even closer to me.

"Happy St. Valentine's Day, Miss Innocence," she said to me softly by my ear.

I chuckled.

"I'm hardly innocent anymore my dear, Pink," I said with a smile.

"Let in the maid, that out a maid never departed more," she said with a soft grin. "Well then what should I call you?" she asked, looking up at my face.

After a second I lifted my hand with the little red stone, the match...no... the mate to hers.

"Ruby,"

I told her softly, showing her the stone. I hid the shiver when I heard the name spoken. Placing the stone on the table, I ran a hand down her body and my fingers dipped into her. They explored where my tongue went not so long before.

She moaned a bit at my touch, and then gave a little shake of her head.

"I can't call you that. I have a... friend... that has that name. It would feel too...strange. Though... I have at times wished I could lie with her like we are now," she confessed to me. She leaned her head into my breast and snuggled her face into my skin. That simple act, so nearly childlike, awakened the protective mother in me. I buried my cheek against her soft hair and just listened to her breathe.

Holding her to me, I brushed her curls back from where it has gotten caught on her mask. As I caress it out the way I notice a little dark mole, just by her ear.

My breath caught in my throat as I realized that she did indeed know a... Ruby.

A Ruby Upton.

And that I knew who my little Pink was!

For one night, more than a year ago, she and I had sat together talking in the dining room. While my husband James and his younger brother Tomas in the sitting room, along with a few of their male friends, drank brandy and smoked their foul smelling cigars. The little conversation we had when she asked me for the secrets of getting with child. She desired to have one with all her heart. That one time was all I ever saw of her.

Till now.

"Happy Lupercalia," I said to her softly, knowing the reason that brought her here. At least one of them.

I held my brother-in-law's little wife to me and listened to the soft sounds of the garden as revelers slowly drifted away. I let my fingers just rest atop her sex. Enjoying the warm, wet feeling of her. I...

I swallowed against the feelings that had risen in me. Forbidden feeling about things I knew I could never have.

That this world of men and their silly rules wouldn't let me have.

I gave my fingers a twitch. I smiled when she moaned.

With a soft motion of my fingers, I just listened to her as I moved my hand. I kissed her mouth when she looked up at me.

With a delicate interweaving of tongues, I gave her every bit of love that I would ever be able to show her. I loved it when she started to pant, and I clutched her to me when she shivered.

"I love you," she told me when her breathing calmed.

"And I love you...my little Pink flower."

Her eyes crinkled in a secret smile as I came so very close, purely by chance it must seem to her, to calling her by her name.

Rose.

A Rose, in the rose garden, how very appropriate, I thought as she began to move.

"I have to go," she said, sadly.

I nodded and stood up. She and I were of a height as I remembered. To kiss someone that doesn't tower over me was a pleasure I fond wonderful. I held her, naked body to naked body, letting these last moments endure. Then I let her slowly go till her last finger slipped out of mine. "Goodbye... Ruby," she said with a smile.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds