• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night Out

A Night Out

123

For Bee – I think of you often.

You and Tom are out for the night together – a date – a rare occasion to be together without the kids. You have just left one of your favorite restaurants after a nice dinner that was both relaxing and exciting. You can tell that Tom is in the mood – that he wants you and is savoring the time before he has his way with you. His hands were all over you as you dressed and you almost didn't make it out of the bedroom. But the babysitter's arrival interrupted the two of you. Both aroused you wondered if the babysitter would notice the erection in Tom's pants as he answered the door. Before leaving to answer the door Tom asked you not to wear your bra tonight. Normally you would feel the light summer dress was a little too revealing to go without a bra but tonight you were convinced quickly.

As you got into the car you felt Tom's hands run over your bottom, just the thin material of your dress cover your cheeks, the thong between them was the only other item of clothing you wore other than a pair of sandals. As you got out of the truck after Tom came around to open your door you intentionally spread you legs a little wider than necessary as you slid down, giving him a view of your legs and what was between them. You thought briefly that you wished you had not worn the thong, that Tom would have really enjoyed that little surprise. As you slide down Tom embraced you in the parking lot and his hands went to your breasts, verifying that you were indeed braless, he took a breast in each hand and blatantly kneaded them as you kissed, your tongue darting into his mouth quickly.

Now, after a wonderful dinner with drinks and a bottle of wine, of which you consumed more than your share, you were in the car wondering where to go next. You discussed seeing a movie - you considered the fun you could have stroking Tom's long penis in the dark. Or maybe going to a club for music and dancing and more drinks and it occurred to you that your dress was short enough so that surely some would get a peak of your bottom as well as notice the bounce of your breasts. Or Tom even suggested parking – you were surprised that he would suggest that. The risk of being caught - of being seen as you made love to each other in the semi-public confines of the car - although well outside your community it was still a risk.

"How about here, want to go in for a minute and see what it's like?" Tom asked as he nodded across the street to the bright lights of the somewhat upscale but still slightly seamy strip club that advertised topless girls and lap dances in flashing neon.

"Are you kidding?" you asked, more shocked that offended. "I have never been to a club like that. Tom pulled over in front of the club's parking lot but did not turn in.

"What do you think? We can just see what it's like and then leave? You looked out the passenger side window at the club entrance. You thought about the 3 hours of time you still had before you needed to be home, the fact that this was something Tom had suggested that was daring and you hated to put a damper on Tom being a little more daring. And, you were excited by the chance to see Tom look at and become excited by these women – and to see if that would excite you as well.

"OK, let's go have a look." You said, turning to Tom with a smile. "Nobody knows us here. It should be interesting. And then later....." you turned to Tom and unbuttoned one button at the top of your dress and reached in a brought your left breast out, letting Tom see it in your hand. "you can tell me how I stack up."

Tom smiled broadly and his eyes opened wide. "Oh, I can tell you that already. You are the most gorgeous, sexy woman around."

You laugh, tucking your breast back into your dress but leaving the button undone. "Let's see if you think that in a little while big guy." You say reaching over and squeezing Tom's cock through his pants.

You are so secure and confident in you own sexual appeal and ability to please Tom that, at that moment Tom finds you sexier and more attractive than perhaps ever before. He quickly pulls into the club parking lot, parks and gets out to open your door. As he walks behind the truck you turn toward the door and raise your dress to the top of your thighs, exposing the panties that cover your lips. You spread your legs slightly and Tom breaks into a broad grin as he sees the view you are presenting him with. He reaches between your legs and runs his finger over your clit, causing you to jerk slightly at the sensation.

"OK, ok." You say gripping his wrist and pulling his hand away surprised at how excited you are. "Let's go see the show before we become one out here."

I think I'd rather see this show." Tom says as he helps you down. You ponder for a minute if Tom would really allow himself to become part of a public show. Would he really allow your body to be seen by any passerby, to allow his hard cock to be seen? These thoughts arouse you as you walk into the club holding Tom's hand.

Once inside the club Tom pays the cover charge and a woman escorts you to a table inside the club. The stage is elevated about four feet above the floor and on either side there are small cocktail tables set up. The bar is at the end of the stage and busy with women in lingerie picking up and delivering drinks to the packed house of patrons. You notice that most but not all the audience are men. You feel a little uncomfortable as you see the heads turn to watch you follow Tom to the table. Once seated the hostess takes your drink order and leaves.

You smile at Tom and he at you – both of you are a little nervous – a little out of your element. Both of you turn to watch the dancer on stage as she gyrates slowly to a song that has so much base in it the melody is lost. Her hips move to the beat of the base as her hands run up and down her body, clutching her naked breasts and pulling her nipples. She wears a thong – bright red matching the shade of her lipstick. You notice that she has very nice legs and a nice ass and small breasts. It surprises you how small her breasts are. She turns her back to a group of men at one of the tables at the foot of the stage and bends from the waist, giving them an unobstructed view of the thin material as it only barely covers the lips of her pussy.

Unlike most of the men you notice the woman's face. She is probably early thirties and average looking – not attractive but not unattractive either. She wears heavy makeup and you wonder if it makes her look older or younger than she is. She has a very flat stomach that she uses to undulate her crotch, her pussy thrust out at times as her legs are open. She makes her way across the stage slowly until she is in front of you and Tom. First on her knees she bends forward letting her breasts hang above and in front of the two of you. You look over at Tom and he looks at you and you share a smile. When you look back the woman is sitting and leaning back on her elbows, legs in the air held straight and toes pointed in shiny black strapped shoes. Her crotch is open and at eye level. Covered by her thong you really cannot see anything until she reached her left hand down and pulls the material to the side and flashes you and Tom her pussy. She is shaved in a strip of dark hair and her pussy lips are pink. A roar from the crowd goes up when they realize she has shown her pussy. Before you can react her show is over, the lights go off and the woman is gone.

The speakers boom "The lovely Sheila" to a smattering of applause from the patrons.

"I think she just flashed you." Tom leans over and says above the applause and the noise of the room.

"Me?" you ask. "Why?"

Tom shrugs "She wasn't looking at me, and you're one of the few women in the place. Maybe she's a lesbian and thinks you're hot." He said. You raise your eyebrows skeptically at him but smile. "Would that bother you?"

"No, I don't think so. I just don't think it was for me" you reply but feel that twinge of excitement and know that in truth, she was looking at you and she did pull her thong aside so you could see her pussy. "Did you like her?" you ask Tom, in part to change the subject.

"She was OK but a little small up top for me." he replies making you smile as his eyes drop to your braless breasts.

"Well this girl won't disappoint you." You tell him and nod toward the woman coming on stage as the announcer introduces "The seductive Cassandra." to healthy applause from the crowd. Cassandra was wearing cutoff blue denim shorts that were at least a size too tight and a short T-shirt that came to just under her breasts leaving her flat tummy exposed. Her breasts were barely contained by the thin cotton of the shirt and her nipple strained to poke through. Obviously implants they were many sizes too large for her otherwise well toned but thin body.

But what struck you the most was how young she looked. Her hair hung down long and wild and as she started to move it frequently covered her face. But the girl could have been 16 of 17 years old, with big brown eyes, soft pouting lips and an innocent look about her that was a shocking contrast to her oversized breasts, protruding nipples and sensuous body movements. She wore very little make-up and needed none. She was a girl next door, high school cheerleader virgin dancing on stage in front of dozens of people who all wanted to see her nude.

The woman danced very naturally and moved comfortably despite the sexual nature of her movements. Her hands roamed her body and lifted the bottom of her shirt offering tantalizing glimpses of her breasts. She bent over letting her tight shorts rise up to reveal most of her round tight bottom. She truly had the body of a teenage girl – but with very large breasts. But what made Cassandra different was her smile and the way she engaged the audience. She made eye contact and took in people individually, not just as a crowd.

You looked over at Tom and saw that he was fully engaged with her show, watching her dance and smiling ever so slightly as his eyes followed her around the stage. Cassandra's shorts came off slowly, sliding over her round bottom with some difficulty and then down her long tanned legs to her ankles and to the stage where she kicked them to a man in the audience who to your slight disgust immediately brought them to his face and inhaled deeply. Cassandra laughed with an open mouth, her eyes shinning as the crowd roared its approval. She wore a pink g-string that hardly covered the lips of her pussy and nothing more than the thinnest of strings ran between the cheeks of her ass.

She continued her dance, engaging the crowd, as none of the other dancers had been able to do. You again looked over at your husband, expecting him to be drooling next to you. Instead he was looking at you, watching you watch the woman dance on stage. He smiled and leaned into you and asked "How do you like her?"

"She's really cute. How about you?" you ask.

"Yeah, she's great." He agreed. "Do you like watching her Baby? Does it kind of turn you on?" He asked

"A little." you admitted with a nod, not willing to admit that you were completely wet and had a couple of times desperately wanted to touch yourself. "Do I need to ask you?" you asked and reached over and felt Tom's swollen penis in his pants. You smiled at him to let him know that it was OK that he was excited by this young woman.

Tom smiled, and nodded his head toward the stage. "Keep watching her – I like you watching her." He said. You all too gladly turned your attention back to Cassandra, slightly surprised by the excitement you took from knowing that Tom was turned on by you watching this woman.

Cassandra was now playing peek-a-boo with her tits – flashing the crowd by lifting her shirt only to cover up again after giving just a glimpse of large round boob and erect nipple. Finally, in one swift move she pulled the shirt over her head and spread her arms exhibiting her breasts to the crowd. She moved around the stage lifting her tits and pushing them together to create obscene cleavage. All the while she smiled a most engaging, charming and innocent smile that had everyone believing that she enjoyed giving the show as mush as they did watching. She began to accept dollar bills from the crowd, letting them insert a bill between her breasts and she would trap it and their hand by pushing her tits together, standing back with the bill between her breasts. She continued to play the crowd letting them grope her breasts as the payoff for the cash. Occasionally she would bring a patrons head forward and let him put his face between her breasts and the crowd would roar.

Now in front of you and Tom Cassandra leaned down from the stage letting her breasts sway in front of the two of you. She put one hand on Tom's shoulder and reached for his hand and brought it up to her breast, using Tom's hand to cup one of her tits. As she did this she looked over at you and asked "OK." You laughed and nodded your approval to her and to Tom who brought his other hand to her other breast and played with them both as he turned to you to watch your reaction. Your eyes met in that moment and something happened – you could not define it, but the sight of Tom's hands on this woman's breasts, playing with them in front of you was only part of it. The other part was the look in his eyes as he watched you watch him – it was as though he was saying without words "watch what I am doing – I want you to see it" The thought and feeling startled you. It was not jealousy or anger at his enjoyment, it was arousal and an intense excitement that was sudden and driven by something in the way he wanted you to look at him with this woman.

As Tom continued to fondle Cassandra's breasts, watching you as he did so he leaned into her and whispered something into her ear that you cold not hear over the noise of the crowd and the pounding of the music. Cassandra nodded and smiled and pulled back from Tom. Still kneeling on the stage she leaned into you, her breasts hanging in front of you and one of her hands on your shoulder to steady herself.

"He wants you to play with them too." She said smiling down at you. It was the voice of a teenager and as you looked up to her you realized that she was indeed probably not more that 18 or 19 but looked like a high school girl. Cassandra reached down and, as she had with Tom brought your left hand, palm up to her right breast. You could feel the heat from her, the warmth of her skin and the hardness of her nipple in your palm. It all happened so fast you hadn't had time to react – in any way. You looked over at Tom, as surprised that the request had come from him as you were by the fact that you had on your own brought your right hand up to cup her other breast. You looked into Tom's eyes and could see the lust in them for the first time. You were aware that the crowd was cheering wildly at the sight of a dancer being touched – which is against house rules unless part of the show and initiated by the dancer.

But you knew nothing of this, the rules or the crowd. You knew only how good Cassandra's tits felt in your hands and how shocked - and excited – by Tom's request of the dancer that she allow, make you touch her tits. And now you looked into Tom's eyes and could see something in him that was very exciting but tinged with something that scared you slightly.

Cassandra leaned into you and spoke into your ear. You could feel her breath as it tickled your neck.

"He wants you to see this too." She said as she sat back onto the stage pulling back from your hands and leaving your hands empty in the air. As she sat back on the stage she leaned back on her right hand, her knees spread wide in front of you and with her left hand she reached between her legs and pulled the tiny piece of material that covered her to the side revealing her completely shaven pussy lips to you. As you looked up at her your eyes met hers and she smiled back at you an innocent young girls' smile. You felt as if her eyes were asking you if you liked what you saw. Then you remembered she had said that it was Tom that wanted you to see "this" and you looked over at him quickly to find him staring at you, watching you as you had watched Cassandra show her pussy to you. You felt awkward for a moment, not sure what Tom expected of you – did he think you would not look at the girl? But Tom's eyes were filled with lust, and that excited you.

By the time you looked back to Cassandra she had already replaced the g-string to cover herself. It was a view just for you to have. As she slid, still on her knees down the stage she blew a kiss looking at both you and Tom. Then she was off entertaining the patrons further down the stage, standing again and playing with her breasts, but not providing any others the opportunity to touch her or for the private showing you had received.

"Are you OK?" Tom leaned over to ask you. You realized that your cheeks were burning, not with embarrassment but excitement and that you probably looked very flushed.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just surprised – I've never experienced that before. Did you ask her to do that?" you asked Tom, your faces close enough to kiss as you talked.

"Yes" was Tom's one word reply. "Are you OK?" he asked again, but this time meaning something else.

"It excited you didn't it?" you ask Tom and, when he nods a serious yes, you reply to him "Then I liked it."

At that moment the announcer boomed "Cassandra" announcing the end of her show and thunderous applause followed her off the stage. The waitress came back and you each order another drink and agreed that you would stay for one more dancer and then head home. The meaning of home was clear in both your minds and acknowledged between the two of you. Tom wanted to fuck you desperately. His cock is prominent in his pants and you could tell he liked it when you looked down at it and each time you lightly ran your fingers over it, outlining it in his pants. Likewise, a couple of times he took your breasts in his hands, discreetly but surely noticed by those around. You knew that they were soft and warm in his hands and he could feel the nipples easily through the thin material of your dress. You didn't look down to check but you knew from Tom's glances and those of the men around you that your nipples were sharp points clearly visible.

Your drinks came and shortly afterwards you felt a hand on your shoulder. As you looked around you saw that it was Cassandra and she was standing behind and between you and Tom, a hand on each of your shoulders she caressed your left shoulder and Tom's right.

Part II

She was now wearing a see-through lace wrap blouse loosely tied in front and a thong instead of the very brief g-string she had worn on stage. Her breasts were clearly visible and so close to both of you. You were again surprised at their roundness and firmness and the fact that they were on what was otherwise a small girl.

"Hey, did you guys enjoy my show?" she asked looking at Tom and then at you, smiling a big smile, teeth perfect and white, her voice was that of a child, full of innocence and exuberance.

"We did." Tom said enthusiastically and then, looking at you he reined it in a bit and said "You were great."

Cassandra looked at you with her big brown eyes and asked "How about you, I hope I didn't embarrass you too much? But your boy here did ask me to do it." She laughed looking back at Tom for a minute.

"No, it happened too fast for me to be embarrassed. And we loved your show." You replied not sure what else to say.

"Good, a lot of it was for you." She said looking directly at you, your eyes making contact. "Or was it for you?" she asked looking at Tom and laughing. "Are you guys married or what?" she asked still with a hand on each of your shoulders but now squatting down between you.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds