• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night Out
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Night Out

"Yes, this is my wife Melinda and I'm Tom." Tom said looking to you for approval, not sure if he had given out too much information to a stripper.

"Nice to meet both of you, I'm Cassie." She said extending her hand to both of you to shake hands, a gesture that seemed oddly formal given the performance you had just witnessed. "This is cool, I love it when husbands and wives come in together."

"So how old are you if you don't mind me asking?" you said turning in your chair to face Cassie, noticing that Tom had done the same.

Cassie laughed. "Oh, I am old enough to be doing this legally but not by much. I'm 22 but I know, I look 16 don't I. Some guys really like that. And put it together with these..." she said as she put a hand under each of her tits and jiggled them "...and it's a combination a lot of guys like. I was so flat before." She said acknowledging that they were implants. Looking down at your tits she remarked "Although I will say that I always wanted to have real one's like you have." She eased her hand off your shoulder and opened the left side of the top of you dress enough to catch a glimpse of your left breast and nipple. "Wow, those are nice. And no bra, I bet you're a happy man." She said looking over at Tom as he too watched your breast come into view. "Mine are for show but not sexy like yours are." she said still looking into the top of your dress at your exposed tit.

"Wait a minute, who's the performer here?" you, asked with a laugh bringing your left hand to hers and clutching her hand to your chest, closing the top of your dress in the process. Both Tom and Cassie laughed. Cassie turned her hand over in yours and very naturally interlocked fingers with you and held your hand. She pressed her forearm against your left breast, your erect nipple pressing against her.

"So how about a lap dance?" she asked looking to Tom who looked back blankly before thinking of an answer.

"No, I don't think so. Thanks though. We were actually getting ready to leave."

"Oh, you can't go yet." Cassie pouted, appearing even younger. She turned to you, her arm still against your breast and still holding your hand. "How about buying your husband a lap dance?"

Tom interrupted by saying, "No, really we have to get going. But thanks."

"Can I watch you do it?" You asked her but looking at Tom, stopping him in his tracks. "I'd like to see you get a lap dance....... C'mon." you said now to Tom letting your eyes fall to his lap, making it obvious to Tom and to Cassie where you were looking. "C'mon hun, do it." You said leaning forward and running your right hand over Tom's lap, feeling his hard cock as Cassie looked on smiling.

"You sure?" Tom said slowly, as surprised as you had ever seen him. You nodded and smiled at your husband as you gave his big cock a squeeze through his pants.

"Wow, I like you guys! So let's go into the lounge area. I promise you'll like it." She stood up still holding your hand and led you, with Tom following to a curtained off area in a side room. The lounge area was a series of armless couches placed around the room. Some couches were occupied by women giving men lap dances, grinding over them as the men watched wide eyed with lust, their hands held awkwardly at their sides.

"Let's try over here where it's a little more private." Cassie said as she led you by the hand to a slightly more darkly lit area away from the other activities. "You sit here Melinda and watch me give your husband a lap dance. And don't worry, I'll be gentle with him." You shared a laugh with her as she almost reluctantly let go of your hand. There was room on the couch for you to slide to one side and turn sideways, your legs up on the couch as Tom sat down on the other side. Cassie stood in front of Tom facing him.

"OK, here's how our lap dance policy works. There is no touching – sorry – and you cannot do anything "lewd" that means you can't jack off on me or anything like that." She said with a broad smile. "I do not do "extra" services so don't ask and it's $40 bucks for a ten minute dance. Sound OK to you guys?" she asked, looking down at Tom with a sultry but innocent look that you thought was well practiced. Tom looked over at you and you nodded.

"I'm going to like watching this." You said almost too gleefully – the comment meant to tease Tom as much as to let him know that you were OK with it all.

"OK, here we go." Cassie said as she started to undulate her hips to the beat of the music that could be heard and felt in your chest from the main room. She untied the tie of her lacy blouse and let it fall open as she moved in front of Tom. Tom looked up at her and at her tits and then over at you.

"The show's over there." You smiled at your husband pointing to Cassie. Tom smiled back but did not immediately look back at Cassie.

"I want you to watch her too." He said as he turned to look at Cassie who was now forcing his knees apart with her legs so she could stand between them. You watched as she slipped her blouse over her shoulders, her huge breasts thrust forward above Tom's legs. You could now clearly see Tom's hard-on and the wet spot that was forming on the khaki colored pants he wore. Cassie continued to gyrate, her hands running up and down her breasts, pulling her nipples each time she passed over them. She shifted her position to straddle one of Tom's legs bending her knees enough to bring her thong covered crotch to rest on his leg, sliding it a few inches against him before standing back up and swaying her hips.

All the time she danced she carried on a dialog with Tom, an endless stream of comments not waiting for any replies from Tom.

"Oh, I can see that big dick in your pants, is that because of me baby. Are you really hard for me? Do you like my tits? Do they turn you on? Don't you wish you could take them in your hands?" Now Cassie was bringing her breasts close to Tom's face, brushing her nipples across his lips even. Cassie looked over at you and smiled. And then she asked Tom

"Does it make you hard to have you wife watching my tits in your face?"

In a hoarse voice thick with excitement Tom replied "Yes."

"Oh, I can tell it does." She said as she put her hand in Tom's lap to lean into him, her tits now full in his face. Still looking at you she raised her eyebrows and asked you, her voice no longer having the automated tone of earlier "Wow, is he as big as he feels?" You could see Tom push up against her hand, his erection for a moment gripped in her young hand. You just nodded yes in answer to her, watching intently as this woman looked back at you with your husbands cock in her hand, albeit through his pants. "You must have fun with him." She said.

She released Tom and stood up to continue to grind against him. She slipped off her blouse completely now and was nude except for her thong and high heeled shoes.

Tom was flushed and his eyes were dark with his excitement. He was looking directly at you as he spoke to Cassie

"Show your tits to my wife." He instructed.

"I'd be glad to baby." Was her reply as she stepped back from between his legs and moved over to in front of where you sat on the couch, your legs curled up under you.

Continuing to dance by grinding her hips back and forth and from side to side she raised her hands to cup her breasts as she moved in front of you. She looked over at Tom as she asked "Do you think your wife likes my tits? I love having her look at them."

"Put them in her face." Tom said as he looked on.

"Oh, gladly." She replied looking down at you she bent forward leaning over you and bracing herself with her right arm on the back of the couch. She dangled her tits in front of your face, and began to grind her hips in an exaggerated motion which caused her breasts to sway. As they swung before you her erect nipples touched your face and brushed against your lips. The scent of her body lotion was familiar to you. You lifted your head above their roundness and saw Tom looking at you, your face framed by Cassie's large breasts. His mouth was open slightly and he was staring at the sight you and Cassie made together. He was incredibly turned on, his penis tented his pants almost obscenely, the wet spot was now several inches in diameter and except for the hardness of his cock you would have though he had climaxed in his pants.

"Touch them." He commanded you, his voice thick and deep.

"It's OK, you can." Cassie said in answer to your remembering her no touching admonition.

You brought your hands up to her breasts, cupping them again, her nipples so hard in your palms. You squeezed gently, kneading the firm flesh delicately. You could feel the implants as you did so and wondered what that would be like. You continued to look at Tom as you massaged the young woman's breasts. You were aware of the flush in your own face as you noted Tom's face red with excitement.

"Oh yeah, that's nice Melinda." She said remembering your name as she leaned into you even further, her head right above yours, her breasts pressed into your hands as you continued to play with them, your eyes never leaving Tom's, so aware of his eyes on you.

"Lick them." Tom said quietly. It was less a request and more an instruction. Cassie stood slightly to bring her breasts to your face, your hands still full of her you moved them underneath and brought Cassie's right nipple to you mouth and darted your tongue out, flicking the pink hard nub back and forth – as Tom had done to you so many times. You were surprised at how easily your had done it, without thinking you had complied. You could tell he wanted it, maybe needed it. You realized as you took her nipple in your mouth that you needed to do as he asked, you needed more than anything to give him what he wanted.

"Show her yours." Tom said. At first you did not understand and even once the meaning became clear you did not move, not believing you had heard your husband correctly. You continued to look at Tom not moving but not discontinuing your play with Cassie's breasts either. "Show her." Tom said forcefully.

"He wants us to touch them together I think." Cassie said quietly to you, as if you needed clarification. She stood up enough to look down at your chest, pulling her nipple away from your lips and causing your hands to drop away from her breasts. "Just one more button should do it." She said unbuttoning the button that held the top of your dress together and over your breasts. You continued to look at your husband as you felt the button give way and felt Cassie fold open the top of your dress exposing both your breasts.

"Those are beautiful." Cassie commented as she looked at your tits. You saw Tom's eyes shift down to your breasts and a moment later you felt the warmth of Cassie's tits touching yours, her nipples firm and pointed against your soft skin. She lowered herself to you until her face was next to yours, her hair cascading over your shoulder and her breath hot on your neck. Her nipples now flicking across yours, which were also erect. Tom moaned in appreciation as he looked at the four breasts in front of him, pressed together nipple to nipple.

For the first time your gaze on Tom wavered when you felt Cassie bring her hands to your breasts, cupping them in her palms as you had done with hers. She turned her face into your neck and you felt her lips on you, kissing your neck. Her moan sent vibrations through you that shocked you at the intensity of them. She slid her tongue from your neck to your chest as she squatted in front of you to kneel on the floor. Her tongue was now on your right nipple as her left hand pinched your left nipple.

You put your hands on the back of Cassie's head and gently hugged her to your breasts as she suckled your nipple. You looked again to Tom, your eyes meeting as you moaned louder than you had meant to. You could see the need in Tom, but it was a controlled need that left him in charge. You knew that you would do whatever he asked of you - do anything to please your husband.

Leaning over to you Tom touched his lips to yours in the briefest of kisses. The sensation of your husband's kiss on the lips and Cassie's on your breasts was almost too much. Tom brought his lips to your ear and whispered to you "Kiss her."

He sat back to resume his watching role as you put your hands on either side of Cassie's head and lifted her face to yours. Lowering your lips to her upturned face you noticed again how young this woman looked, how innocent her big eyes made her seem. And then your lips met her so soft and warm lips as she strained forward from her kneeling position to meet your kiss. Without hesitation she opened her mouth and her wet tongue darted into your mouth, touching your tongue sending tingles through you.

The kiss was passionate but sweet, and it lasted and lasted, neither one of you wanting to be the one to break the connection. Finally, reluctantly but suddenly Cassie pulled back sitting back on her legs on the floor. She looked up at you with flushed face and slightly out of breath.

"God, I don't think I am supposed to be doing this." You looked at each other for the briefest of moments, eyes locked and then she turned to Tom.

"Sorry big guy, I've ignored you haven't I." She crawled over between Tom's legs and put a hand on each of his thighs and began to slide her hands up and down his legs. Each time raising her bottom off the floor and lowering it as though she were on top of a man, riding his cock, arching her back and moaning as she lowered herself.

As her hands dragged along his pants they tightened and made even more obvious his trapped cock. The shaft was clearly visible through his pants and was pointed toward his waist. The head was under the waist band of his pants and was nearly visible. Each time Cassie slide her hands down his legs his pants came down enough to provide the briefest glimpse of Tom's huge wet cock head.

"Look at that. What a beautiful sight that is. I can't believe it's so long that it sticks out the top of your pants. But I love that I can see it." Cassie continued to rub Tom's legs saying "Does it feel good baby? I love seeing the head of your big cock. Look, there it is, all wet and shinny. How do you fit that in your little girl here? She's so small, I bet she's really tight." At that Tom began to thrust up, trying to get his cock further up over his pants, trying to get relief.

You looked on only slightly recovered from Cassie's touch. As you looked up from Tom's cock head, now completely exposed above the top of his lowered pants you saw that Tom was looking at you again. His eyes were on your chest and you realized that your breasts were still entirely uncovered and open to anyone else in the lounge area. You made no attempt at covering them and enjoyed the fact that he was looking at them despite a young beautiful woman between his legs practically masturbating him through his pants.

As you watched you could sense that Tom was close to coming. The friction from his pants on the underside of the ridge was going to bring him off. But Cassie sensed it too.

"Oh, you're about ready aren't you?" She said as she sat back and took her hands from Tom's legs. "We can't have that as much as we'd like to see you shoot all over yourself. Besides, I'm not done with you yet." She said as she stood up and began her hip grinding gyrations again. She slowly lowered her thong to reveal the miniscule g-string she had worn on stage. She stepped away and turned her back to Tom and bent over at the waist, her round bottom in his face as she teased the thong from between her cheeks and down her legs, letting it drop to her feet as she remained bent at the waist. Cassie's bottom was round and tight and without tan lines of any kind. The g-string was no more than a thread as it disappeared between her legs.

"Show your ass to Melinda." Tom said to Cassie. Still bent at the waist Cassie turned to point her ass directly at you. As you looked at her bottom Tom asked "Do you like it?"

"Yes, I do." You replied, telling the truth but also knowing it was the right answer for Tom.

"Touch her for me since I can't." he instructed. "Do it the way you think I would." His words were not requests nor were they commands but something in between. Yet you felt compelled to comply..... driven by your own arousal as well as by the knowledge of his need to see you do what he asked of you. You wondered if he was testing you to see how far your would go to please him. He would be surprised.

As your hand caressed the round globe of Cassie's ass you were surprised that she had let things go this far. The no touching rule was long ago broken. You now held Cassie's bottom in both hands, running your palm over her soft warm flesh. You looked at Tom and asked "Like this?" He nodded. The fingers of your right hand followed the trail of the g-string between the cheeks of her ass. Cassie rested her hands on her knees and looked back at you. You were surprised when she broadened her stance to allow you greater access. Your finger tips continued over her ass stopping where you knew Tom would want to, applying soft but firm pressure to her bottom then continuing until your finger found her wetness. A moan came from Cassie as she arched her back, acknowledging that you had found her arousal.

"She's wet.....really wet." You said to Tom as you brought your hand into view, fingers coated with her shinny dampness.

"Go inside." Tom said looking at your fingers and Cassie's ass. You pulled Cassie's left cheek open giving Tom a good view of the woman. Pulling the string aside and with your palm up inserted your middle finger to the last knuckle.

"God Melinda." Tom said his penis leaking pre-come, the head purple from being constricted by his pants.

You drew your finger part of the way out of the young woman's cunt and inserted it again quickly, repeating the motion over and over several times gripping her hip as you finger fucked her for your husband. Cassie balanced her wait with her hands on her knees and leaned back into your hand allowing you to masturbate her. But she also scanned the room to be sure this elicit activity was not being noticed by management.

Looking at Tom you moved your other hand to Cassie's clit, finding the hard nub easily and playing the tip of your finger over it as your continued to finger her for Tom.

"Oh shit!" Cassie said suddenly. She shuddered and leaned into your hand so hard that you had to push back on her to keep her from sitting on your lap. After a moment she stood up on slightly unsteady legs. She turned around to face you and Tom, no longer the stripper in charge of her customers she was now a young woman breathing heavily and flushed from face to chest. "You made me come." She said in what looked like almost disbelief as she looked down at you. "No one has ever made me come here."

Part III

"Fuck" she said under her breath as she tried to regain her composure. Her hands were on her face covering her flushed cheeks. She clearly could not believe what had just happened to her.

"I can't believe that happened. But now I am really horny you guys." She said her eyes gleaming as she walked over to Tom and straddled his leg, standing above it. She put one foot up on the couch on the far side of Tom and turned to face the two of you and reached her left hand down and pulled the g-string to the side revealing her shaved pussy and her lips to you both.

"We're not supposed to show this in here but you guys have me so hot I have to. Can you see how wet I am?" She reached down with her right hand and began to masturbate in front of you, taking turns looking from one of you to the other – watching you watch her play with herself. She ran her middle finger up and down her slit and over her clit. Every third or fourth stroke she would slide her finger into herself and bring it out glistening with her wetness. You looked at Tom and could see he was in awe of this woman's actions and could not look away. His cock, now fully exposed was throbbing and wetter than you had ever remembered it, his pants soaked in front with a dark wet spot. But the head and now half his shaft were above his pants and the object of Cassie's stares as she continued to masturbate.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night Out
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds