• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night Out
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

A Night Out

Suddenly Tom turned to you, the look in his eyes desperate, yet still controlled in a way that was unknown to you. He glanced down at you breasts which were still exposed, the front wide open and held together in the front by only three buttons. As you looked at Tom you knew what he was going to do before he even moved. You watched him almost disconnectedly as he unbuttoned the rest of your dress and pulled it open, revealing your tummy and legs and the "v" of materials between them. You complied without hesitation as he used his hand to separate your legs revealing your thong covered crotch, including the very visible wet spot which had turned the light blue material to a darker shade.

"Show her." Tom said to you in a tone that bordered on harshness. Clearly he was close to loosing control. You had noticed his hands shaking as he had unbuttoned your dress and his mouth was too dry to speak. "Show her your cunt." Tom said, using the word he never used.

With your eyes locked with your husband's you did not hesitate to reach down and pull the material of your panty to the side, showing your lips and the curly patch above. You could feel the wetness of your panties and the heat of your excitement. You were surprised at how aroused your were by Tom's request, not just that he wanted you exposed but the way he ordered you to do, expected you to do it.

Tom looked up at Cassie and asked "Do you like my wife's pussy?" His voice was hoarse but loud and commanding.

"Yes, it's so pretty." Cassie said looking at your pussy and then up to you. The lust was now clear in her eyes as well as her voice. She continued to masturbate with greater urgency, her hand moving faster and her finger focused on her clit.

"Oh God" Cassie said in a high pitched almost yelp. She looked around behind her toward the entrance to the lounge area. "They can't catch me doing this. I think I am going to come again." She almost cried quietly looking at you, her eyes asking you to look at her, to look at what she was doing in front of you.........

"Wait, not yet" Tom ordered Cassie. Surprise registered on her face but she slowed her masturbation.

Tom turned again to you and looked between your legs. You continued to hold the material of your panty to the side so Cassie and Tom could see you. Both Tom and Cassie looked you up and down. You were slightly reclined, your dress unbuttoned down the front and completely open. Your breasts with their hard nipples were available for all to see and you were exposing your wet cunt as well. You were the good girl waiting to be told what to do next.

Tom reached between your legs with his left hand and slowly inserted his middle finger half way into you. You could tell by the ease of entry that you were soaking wet. Being filled, even a single finger felt so good to you. Tom slowly dragged his finger up your slit and over the button that was your clit, holding it and applying pressure for a moment before sliding over it. You shuddered involuntarily at the pleasure of it and cried out in what could have been mistaken for pain. And then his hand was gone, again leaving you holding your panty to the side so they could see your excitement and need.

"Play with yourself for us." Tom told you in the same forceful voice.

"Take the thong off" Cassie added. You looked at Tom and he said "yes" in quiet agreement.

As you brought your legs down you spread your knees widely, giving them a complete view of your cunt. Looking at both of them, alternating from one to the other, you were not able to make eye contact with either because they were looking down at your exposed pussy. As they watched you your own excitement ramped up even more and the first touch of your finger to your pussy was electric. As you arched your back at the sensation they both looked up at you and then back to your pussy. They watched as you played with yourself, doing it at your husband's request, exposing yourself to this woman who was also masturbating. You loved giving them this show, having their eyes locked on to you, being obscene in front of them – and knowing that at any moment anyone from the club could walk by – and knowing that you would not hesitate to give them a show too.

Tom tuned to look at Cassie. "Are you watching Melinda play with herself?" he asked.

"Uh-huh" Cassie grunted as her hand moved across her clit in fast jerking motions.

He turned back to you and asked "Do you like her seeing you play with your cunt?"

"Yes" you almost cried as you inserted a finger into yourself and used your thumb to caress your clit.

"Fuck, I can't stand this muck longer." Tom said looking from you to Cassie and back again. His cock was still visible, almost all of it now above his lowered pants. His shirt was wet with pre-come and the head of his cock was purple and swollen. Tom was thrusting his hips trying to gain the friction that would satisfy his cock's need.

You reached over and touched the index finger of your left hand to the tip of his cock and pulled away a string of his liquid which you brought to your mouth and licked off by extending your tongue.

"Umm, that's so good." You said to Tom but then looked at Cassie. You dipped your hand again to Tom's cock and brought away more of his fluid, but this time you brought it to Cassie's left nipple and coated it with the glistening liquid. You got up on your knees next to Tom on the couch and bent forward and tongued the fluid from Cassie's nipple as Tom looked on. Cassie moaned and Tom moaned. You turned toward Tom and grasp his belt and quickly had it open undoing the top of his pants and lowering his zipper all in the same motion. Tom's penis stood up into full view before you and Cassie. It surged pre-come up over the head and down the shaft. For an instant you thought he was coming there was so much of it pent up and restricted in his penis. You looked over at Cassie for her reaction.

"Oh fuck what a big cock." She said as she moved closer to Tom, still masturbating her slit. She straddled Tom's leg and when she lowered herself onto his thigh she continued to finger her clit but also rocked on his leg, humping against him as his cock throbbed just inches away.

Tom was now panting in desperation. You were surprised he had not reached down and jerked himself off by now. You knew he would come instantly. You could already see his penis had that final swell to it that meant ejaculation was imminent. Yet he was still able to hold off. You wanted to see him come and you knew that you also wanted Cassie to see him come. Not just his orgasm but his cum, you wanted to show it to her, show her how you could milk it from your husband after driving him wild. You wanted it to be messy and sticky and sloppy in front of her.

You reached again for his cock and wet your fingers. You brought them to your lips and smeared the pre-come all over your mouth until your lips and cheeks shone with it. Looking at Tom you put your hand behind Cassie's head and brought her mouth to yours, kissing her fiercely, making her taste your husband. Tom opened his mouth as Cassie moaned into yours. When she pulled away she licked Tom's juice from your face and lips as your eyes held Tom's. He was unable to look away from you as the young girl licked his lubricant from your face and ground her pussy almost violently against his leg.

You reached down for Tom's big dick and gripped it at the base bringing it away from his stomach which was covered in pre-come. For the first time Cassie could appreciate the full length of him, held straight up by your hand you could both see it throb.

Tom reached for you and slipped his hand between your legs and fingered you roughly, plunging a finger into you abruptly and pulling it out to rub your clit in rapid side to side jerks. As he continued to finger you, and Cassie continued to masturbate and hump Tom's thigh as she watched the two of you closely Tom leaned forward and kissed you, his tongue probing your mouth.

For the first time you realized that Cassie's knee was in Tom's crotch and that your hand, still gripping his penis was touching her knees as she rocked forward and back on his leg. When Tom pulled away you looked down and watched as Cassie's knee moved forward into Tom's balls as her hand rubbed her clit just inches away. The three of you were all looking down watching Tom's penis throb in your hand, Cassie's fingers a blur as they rubbed her clit and Tom's hand on your cunt as he fucked you with his finger.

As you looked down you bent Tom's cock forward and touched the head to the back of Cassie's hand leaving a deposit of Tom's wetness. Tom jerked rising up off the couch and Cassie hissed "Fuck" as she felt the head of his cock. You held him there and each time she rocked forward to grind her pussy on Tom his cock head hit the back of her hand. The third time she hunched forward pushing her pussy toward him and moved her hand away and his head touched her clit – and she stopped, holding herself against Tom's cock as you held the base, pointing him at her, holding him for her. Cassie started to make small circular motions with her pelvis rubbing her clit on the head of his cock.

"Ahhhh" Tom moaned, his finger still deep in your pussy but the sensation on his cock too intense to allow him to continue. You began to move Tom's cock against Cassie's clit in side to side motions, dragging his head across her button as she pushed forward against it.

"Oh, Oh, OH" Cassie mewed urgently as she looked down at the big cock you held against her clit. You could hear the g-string tear as Cassie pulled it away from her pussy, leaving her smoothly shaved lips that much more visible and accessible.

You looked up for the first time in a while and locked eyes with your husband. His desperation was clear. He was beyond the point of reason. But there was a calmness in him that you knew from experience meant that he was going to come any minute.

"Do it, please." Tom said to you, looking you deeply in the eyes. His meaning was unclear for only a moment. Then you did it. Still gripping the base of your husband's cock with your left hand you pulled Cassie's left leg over Tom's right leg to straddle him and you easily inserted your husband's huge cock into the girl's soaking wet pussy until her lips touched your thumb and index finger. The sudden insertion caused both of them to jump and gasp in unison. Cassie came immediately - thrusting frantically onto Tom's penis as you held the base, allowing her to fuck herself with it. At the first surge of his cock you squeezed tightly the base of his cock preventing the cum from moving through his penis. You could feel spasm after spasm as Tom's penis tried to ejaculate.

Cassie slumped over, her head falling onto Tom's shoulder as her orgasm subsided, leaving her limp. Still gripping Tom's penis tightly you gently eased Cassie off your husband's cock by pushing her bottom gently off him. She lifter her leg and sat heavily on the couch next to Tom, breathing hard and watching you hold Tom's penis.

Tom's eyes never left yours. When you looked back up from watching her fuck his cock and then lift off of it he was looking at you. "Let me come" he said quietly, breathlessly, the pleading clear in the tone.

You relaxed your grip on his cock for an instant and a jet of Tom's cum shot straight up into the air well above all of your heads. You squeezed again cutting off the next shot leaving Tom to groan.

"Oh my God" you heard Cassie say as she panted next to him her eyes following his cum in the air as it landed on the carpet many feet away.

Bending toward Tom's cock you relaxed your grip again sending another shot past your face and onto Cassie's chest splattering her tits with you husband's semen. You held tight until the head of Tom's cock was well into your mouth and then you let him erupt, taking your hand away and gripping his balls as they tightened. His groan was one of relief, pain and pure pleasure – an intensity that he had never before experienced. He emptied cum into your mouth faster than your could take it. Although you swallowed twice you finally had to come off his penis to swallow again and catch your breath. The three of you watched as cum continued to flow from his penis, dripping down his long penis and over your small hand as you stroked him, feeling him throb in your hand with wave after wave of small climaxes. Tom's head swung from side to side, the tendons in his neck strained as he climaxed endlessly.

Tom recovered slowly. His cock stayed hard in your hand for minutes and never really seemed to relax, making it difficult to get back into his pants. Cassie carefully zipped up his zipper as you tucked his swollen penis back into his pants.

Cassie stood next to you as you buttoned the front of you dress preparing to leave the club. Tom had gone to the men's room to clean up a bit. His pants had been soaked and he had cum everywhere. She retrieved your panties from where they had been on the floor and handed them to you. You slipped them into your purse seeing no point in putting them on now. You had not climaxed and your pussy was soaking wet.

"You guys are awesome" Cassie said. "I have never had anything like that happen before."

You smiled and replied with a little laugh "We haven't either, believe me."

Cassie looked around before saying "Um, this is a little strange but if you guys ever want to get together, you know, not here – I would be up for it. And......" she looked around again to be sure Tom had not returned "if just you want to I'd like that too" she said with a self consciousness that made the comment seem completely genuine.

When Tom returned he paid Cassie in cash - she refused a tip saying she should be paying you – and then slipped on her discarded thong, minus the torn g-string. After a moments pause she smiled and cocked her head and said "Thank you" as though she could think of nothing else to say.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night Out
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds