A Prison Break Ch. 02

"I... I wanted it to piss you off. I'm... um... sorry."

I looked at her. I wasn't sure how to respond. "Wait here. I'll be right back." I rose and walked quickly to my bedroom grabbed something off the closet shelf then returned to the couch. "This is... a graduation gift I... ah... forgot to give you. It's from me. You'll probably think it's dumb, but... well... here." I handed Lana the giftwrapped books. I smiled. "But... you better toss the gift wrapping out."

"I... I thought the other gift was really from you and Barb."

I saw her eyes well up. "That was from your mom mostly, I guess. This one's from me mostly."

Lana pulled the wrapping off. "Books?"

"Yeah, I know... dumb. Barb said it would be a stupid present, but... well, I thought you might do some reading before school this fall, to... well, just do some reading. They're... not really classics... well, maybe modern classics. There's one that I think you should try to read sometime. It... it made me think when I was in my early college days."

"Which one?" Lana looked at the three books.

"Steppenwolfe. Herman Hesse is the author." I took it out of her hands. "German guy, can't recall exactly when he lived, mid 20th century I think. There's a segment in this where... well, it's sort of an interesting... sort of a basic and simplistic explanation of life, involving a chess game. It... it's simple yet when I first read it, it seemed really deep, at least I thought that when I was a freshman or sophomore in college. It... it just made me think. I... well, I hoped it might make you think too."

"I'll read it."

"The other two are supposed to... you know, be modern literature, not just fiction. I've read 'em, they're good novels."

"Um... thank you."

"You're welcome." My gut tensed slightly. "Oh, in that larger one, I left the receipt if you want to retu..."

Lana broke in, "I won't be returning them."

I wanted to ask her about returning the dress but I didn't want to rock the boat of whatever had started today. Friendship? Neutral coexistence? Tentative steps down the path leading to hot, passionate, erotic love? She was still staring at the books. Her hand rose and her fingers wiped her eyes quickly.

"You okay, Lana?"

She wiped her eyes quickly again. She kept staring at the book. "I... I should have been here when... when she called."

I didn't know what to say for a couple moments. "Yeah, you should have, but I bet in the future for something similar, you will be there to take the call." I saw her nod then wipe her eyes once more.

Lana stood. "I'm um... pretty tired. I think I'll go to bed." She looked at me. "Thanks again for the present, and for... dinner tonight. It... was fun."

"It was fun. We'll... do that more often."

"Um... goodnight."

"Goodnight." I smiled and added. "Sweet dreams." It was what she had said to me a couple times, nicely last night, and another time like a bitch.

"You too." She glanced at the vacuum. "I'll... finish with that tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Night."

Night, Lana."

If she had waited another moment, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from kissing her. I was glad she hadn't dallied. I watched her walk from the room holding the books against her chest, her head bowed slightly. I wondered where the girl I was now looking at had been three years ago. I knew the problems she had with Barb weren't pretend. There was history there. Me coming onto the scene may have just stirred it up more. For maybe the millionth time since I was fifteen, I wondered why life had to be so goddamn fucked up.

My gut tensed. All day I had been thinking so much about how Lana had acted this morning, that I had hardly given any thought to what she had said last night from behind her door. Jeezuz... did I remember everything? I promised her I would. Had she said she felt more than 'like' for me? She had said that. Was she trying to say she had a crush on me? She couldn't have meant she felt 'love' for me, could she? Wait. She had also said she hated me too, didn't she? Hated me and Barb because... because I didn't pay attention to her? It was something like that. She had also said she still felt 'more than like' towards me. I was right this morning, everything had suddenly taken on an emotional dimension. What did I feel towards her?

My palms rubbed my face. I knew one thing I felt towards her. My cock had been half mast all evening. Was it more than sex for me? I knew it had been today. At the job today I did think about screwing her, but I also thought about taking her out to dinner tonight. I liked her this morning. I liked her last night too. I had been hoping that last Friday might somehow be a foundation, albeit an odd one, for us to build a friendship on. I wasn't sure how that would follow, but she had been at least friendly this morning. And then doing all the cleaning, that surprised me so much, then dinner, the mall, the grocery store, I hadn't really had time to think about what she had said last night and all the implications. I took a deep breath and sighed. Now I was too damn tired to think about it.

I turned off the TV and lamps, checked the doors were locked, then headed to my bedroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, took my clothes off and got into bed. I tried not to think about screwing Lana less than a week ago. I kept seeing her and what we had done in my mind. My cock was throbbing hard after ten minutes. I wanted to beat off but not to a mental porn vid of her and I fucking. I tried to think of Barb, tried to remember some really hot time with her, but Lana kept getting in the way. I tried not to think about anything. At 11:00PM I switched on the radio, volume low, tuned to NPR, listening to BBC Overnight, hoping Brit voices, speaking English I sometimes I couldn't decipher, would lull and dull me to sleep. It didn't work.

A few minutes before midnight, I tossed the sheet off me, turned off the radio, put on my gray jogging shorts and went to the kitchen. I was considering having a short bourbon water, medicinal, to help me sleep, but I had been sober since Saturday morning and didn't want to break the streak. I opened the fridge and grabbed a can of Coke, popped it open, and sat at the kitchen table. I took a long drink, then set the can down. I put my elbows on the table and leaned forward so my palms could cup and hold the top of my head. I didn't want to think about Lana. Sometimes when I held my head like that, I'd have this brief vision, maybe it was just a wish, that I could pop my head like it was a huge zit and never have to think again.

"Are you okay?"

I jerked in my chair to sitting upright. "Jeezuz... you scared the hell out'a me." Lana was standing at the kitchen entryway.

"Sorry. Are... you okay?"

"Ahh... yeah, couldn't sleep. What are you doing up?"

"I can't sleep either."

We stared at each other in the darkened house for some very long moments.

"Lana?"

"Uh-huh?"

"I can't stop thinking about making love with you."

"I... I can't either."

Even though my dick was throbbing hard, it wasn't what made me push the chair back and stand up, nor walk over to Lana and take her in my arms, nor press my lips to hers. For some reason, I did it though. As her mouth opened wider and my tongue greeted hers, I didn't need any voice of conscience in my mind screaming at me that I was making another huge mistake. I knew I was. I couldn't stop myself. Maybe I didn't want to stop myself. I wanted her. Maybe I needed her.

She was wearing the same long, large red T shirt she had this morning. She wasn't teasing me to get me to do anything. It was all my own free will as my hands slid down her back to her perfect, seductive, apple ass. I cupped those cheeks gently, then more firmly. As she had that Friday night, she released a huff of air into my mouth when I squeezed harder but her tongue never interrupted its thrilling dance with mine, nor stop her from squirming her little body against me.

I broke the kiss. We were both already breathing heavily. I kissed the side of her neck and then pushed my face into her fragrant hair. My arms moved again, surrounding her. "Ahhh... Lana."

She whispered breathlessly, "Please... don't feel guilty about this. We'll... maybe we should just take one day at a time. Not... not think about tomorrow."

I was giving her neck kisses again. "Yeah... yes. Not worry about tomorrow." I wanted her so much I didn't remember that there were always tomorrows to worry about, and that for every action there were consequences. At the moment though, all I could do was think about Lana in my arms, about how much I wanted her, to make her feel so good and have her do the same for me. At the moment, I could only live in the 'now.'

"I wanted us to do i... to make love when... when you hadn't been drinking."

"Me too, Lana."

We kissed again. Our tongues even more passionate than a minute ago. It was passion not lust, at least I think there's a difference, it at least felt different to me. One of my hands roamed down her back to her luscious bottom, firmly but gently tracing her curves, barely dipping my fingertips into her deep valley. She wasn't wearing panties. I slowed then broke the kiss. I planted a few warm, moist caresses on her neck which she arched for me. I kissed her cheek, her temple, then my lips were at her ear.

"I want you in my bed, Lana."

She whispered, "I want to be there too."

My arm went around her and she leaned into me as we walked to my room. At the bed I tossed the comforter and top sheet towards the footboard. I raised her shirt over her head and off, then took my shorts off. I told her to lie down in the center of the bed. I pulled a pillow over and asked her to raise her hips. I slid the pillow under her bottom and crawled onto the bed, my torso between her legs, my legs extended over the end of the mattress. My hands slid under her bottom. I raised her slightly as my face descended to her muff. I planted kisses in her trimmed bush then stroked my face gently over her already dewy flower. I kissed her slit, then drew my tongue up between her petals to her pink pearl. I swirled my tongue over and around it.

Lana murmured, "Mmmmhhh." Her legs folded slightly so her knees rose, her feet flat on the mattress. Her legs flexed as she pushed her pussy to my mouth.

I slid my tongue lower and wiggled it into the her moist channel. Again she pushed towards my mouth and her hips slowly swayed. My hands moved from under her and slid up her sides then onto her small pliant mounds, my thumbs stroked over her already pouting nipples. My tongue became more ardent as did Lana's churning hips. I pushed it and pulled it back another dozen times then slid it to her turgid pearl, rubbing it firmly.

Lana murmured, "Oh... mmmh... oh gawd." Her breathing grew more ragged. "I... I want you inside me."

I raised my face slightly and stated kissing around her muff. "Not yet." My tongue wiggled into her slippery, warm cunnie as deep as I could push it, then swirled it around over and over again.

"Mmmh-h-h-h," Lana's murmur quavered.

As my tongue worked, my thumbs and index fingers held her raspberry nubs, tugged and twisted them slightly, then my hands fondled her diminutive breasts. I slid my tongue to her clit again and rubbed it frantically.

"Oh... oh... yeah.. ye... ye... yeah... mmmhhh." Lana's little body started trembling. "Now... now please... I... I want you inside."

I wanted to be inside her too but I wanted her to reach orgasm first. She pushed up more, then her hands held my head. I stroked my tongue harder and faster on her pearl, pushing it side to side sometimes, rubbing it hard, lapping at it. Her trembling grew into shaking. My tongue strokes increased speed again.

"Oh... oh.. oooooohhhhh!"

Lana stated twitching. I licked her clit a few more seconds then pushed my tongue as far as I could into her, swirling it around within her warm, buttery, tight channel. She started shaking harder, the twitches were more frequent. I rubbed her clit again. My hands left her breasts and quickly moved under her firm buns. I raised her, then slid my tongue down to her hot little hole, giving it a few swirls, then returned to her clit.

"Ohhhhh... oh oh gawd... yeah."

Her body shuddered intensely. I hoped that was an orgasm because my tongue was exhausted. I smeared my face around her little muff. I was breathing heavily but her gasps were louder than my own.

I slid my hands up her sides again, as I worked my body up over hers. I held my weight off her with my elbows as I started a trail of kisses up her torso, lingering at her breasts, kissing her mounds and nipples, sucking them, rubbing each with my tongue. Her hands went to my shoulders as I kissed along both ridges of her collar bones, then around her neck, then her face. I raised my head and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. I asked, "Was that okay?"

She smiled, then giggled softly. I moved a little higher and felt the head of my throbbing cock touch her warm, wet slit. I slid the length of my rod through her parted, glistening labs and over her pearl. She twitched then pushed up against me again. I reversed course down her slit, then slowly up again. "Does this feel good?"

Lana nodded, "Uh-huh."

I slowly stroked my cock against her wet pussy another half dozen times, then said, "Do you want me inside you?"

She nodded again. "Yes."

"Guide me in." I pushed my torso up and raised my hips a little. My fingertips combed her hair away from her pretty face while she reached between us, held my cock and moved the head to the entrance of her channel. I nudged inside. Lana's eyes closed and her breathing tempo increased. I pushed in a fraction more. She was as tight, warm, and slippery as I recalled. Push in, pull back, push in, pull back, I worked my cock into her slightly deeper each time. Her hips started swaying again.

She whispered, "Oh god."

"Feel good?"

"Yes. To you too?"

"You feel wonderful around me, Lana."

It took a few more moments before I pulled back and slowly slid all the way into her. Her channel gripped around me tightly. My hips swayed so did hers.

"Oh god... you're so big."

"Quit saying that."

"Huh?"

"Lana, I'm just average."

"No you aren't. You're big."

"No, I'm not."

"Yeah, you are." She pushed harder against me.

"No, I'm not." I also pushed and swayed with more intensity.

"Yes, you are."

I smiled. "Shut up."

She giggled. "You shut up."

At the moment I heard her soft laugh, I knew we were making love, not just fucking. I lowered my face and we kissed. Our tongues entwining like long time dance partners. I pulled back and slid into her slowly, then again and again, picking up the speed and strength with each drive of my rod. Lana did the same in a perfect counterpoint rhythm. A few minutes later I was thrusting into hard enough to hear the-- smat - smat - smat... of our groins meeting. Lana's legs folded more but her feet stayed flat on the mattress.

She spoke between gasps of breath, "Does... this... feel... good... to... you?"

"Yeah... you?"

"Uh-huh."

"I'm not going to last very long... you... you feel too good."

"I wanna feel you cum. I wa... do it... do it anytime." She took a few quicker breaths and then squirmed and thrust to meet me more intensely. "Now... do it now."

I pushed deep and churned against her. "I wanna last longer. Does... does it feel bad... are you tender or something?"

"No... I mean... it feels good... I... wanna feel you cum, and... I wanna make you feel good."

I smiled then gave her breasts a few sucking kisses. "What the hell do you think you're doing? You are making me feel good."

My arms slid behind her knees, folding her legs up as my torso rose and I folded my legs under me. I sat on my heels. I put her pretty little feet on my chest then rocked my cock in and back within her wet, hugging pussy. "This okay?" She nodded. I twisted my arm and hand around her thigh so I could get my thumb onto her clit. "This better?" Her eyes closed, her neck arched and pushed the back of her head into the pillow. I smiled. "Feels good to me too."

She whispered, "Oh god."

I moved us into a few more positions, keeping my cock within her the entire time, sometimes we laughed as she tried to follow my directions of where to move her leg or put her foot so I didn't have to withdraw from her amazing, tight cunt. Finally we were sitting up, my back against the headboard, her back against my chest, her feet flat on my thighs close to my knees. One of my hands was stroking and playing with her taut nipples and firm, pliant feminine mounds, while two fingers of my other hand rubbed and caressed her clit. She pushed down with her feet using her legs to rise and lower while squirming wildly on my rod as I shoved up in short strokes.

Her breathing was fast and ragged as she spoke, "Oh... oh god... I'm s-so... close... cum... ohgod... cum-in-me... now... now... NOW!"

Lana started shaking almost violently, squirming her hips crazily, while driving her pussy and ass against me with force. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Ahh... oh jeezuz... Lana... I'm... oh... fu-uuuuck!" I jerked forward, my arm held her chest and I had to concentrate on keeping my fingers moving on her clit as my body tensed and the first shot of seed boiled up from my balls and spewed deep in her quivering channel.

"I... I feel it! Oh... ohgod!"

I grunted again, "ARRRH!" As the second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth spasms traveled up my cock and spewed more of my thick spunk deep in contracting pussy. Lana's neck arched back and she pushed her face into my neck and profile. I could hear her loud gasping breaths. She kept pushing down on me as she shook and twitched. It took us both a couple minutes to settle down.

I chuckled softly, "Jeezuz, Lana."

"What?"

"That felt... incredible." I kissed her neck then her cheek then her ear.

"I..." She swallowed and took a deep breath. "I thought so too."

I gave her shoulder a kiss. I was glad I wasn't shrinking really fast. "I really like being inside you. You... feel... perfect. Perfect and delicious." I smiled and gave her shoulder another kiss.

"Did... did I really taste okay?"

"Yeah, wonderful, clean, fresh, hot."

"I... I can't believe I had two orgasms again."

I wondered if she as lying. I figured one or the other had to be faked. "Really?"

"Uh-huh."

I didn't push it. If she was lying it was for my benefit. I smiled. "Well, I had five."

She giggled. "Shut up. You had one. Do... do you want me to suck you now?"

"That might have been nice, but you asked."

"Huh?"

"I don't like to be asked. I figure if the girl wants to, she'll either do it, or tell me she wants to."

"I meant it like that.. okay, it was a question, but I meant it that way. I want to."

"It sounded like quid pro quo to me."

"I bet you think I don't know what that means."

I chuckled. "I don't care if you know or not."

"I know what it means."

"Dammit."

"What?"

"You made me laugh and it made my cock shrink faster. I'm going to slip out any second."

Her brow pinched. "Does laughing make it shrink?"

I could tell it was a serious question. "I don't know." I chuckled.

She exhaled sharply.

"You want something to drink? Water? Soda?" I didn't want us to touch any booze tonight. We both flinched when I slipped out. "I'll get us something to drink. What do you want?"

"No, I'll go. What do you want?"

"A Coke. I think I left one on the kitchen table."

I watched her slide off the bed, then gawked at her seductive ass as she headed to the door. Her hand cupped her pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds