A Prison Break Ch. 02

"Gawd... you had a lot of stuff."

I smiled and slid down to a lying position. I tried my very best not to think that I had just screwed Barb's daughter again. I tried to convince myself that Lana and I just needed each other, that we both were well aware of the fact that I was married to Barb. My gut tensed telling me I was rationalizing. I told myself to stop thinking about tomorrow.

I got up to take a piss. I turned on the bathroom light and decided I really should clean it soon, especially the toilet. I peed and then gave my cock a quick wash at the sink and dried it. I hoped it would be in Lana's mouth soon.

I returned to the bed to wait. I propped pillows up against the headboard for both of us to sit up. I heard Lana go into her bathroom. She came into my room a few minutes later, handed me the soda. She had a glass of ice water. "Thanks."

She sat next to me. I was lost for words and I think Lana was smarter and realized there wasn't much to say. I put my arm around her and she leaned into me. We didn't stay completely quiet, like when I stroked her arm with my fingers, she said it felt nice. I gave her temple a couple kisses, she touched my cock a few times, giving it little strokes with her fingertip. I thought it seemed like she was looking at a penis for the first time, at least a first extended look. When my soda was almost finished, she had my cock to something past a half mast.

She asked if I was finished with my soda. I drank the last of it and said, "Yeah."

She took the can from me, then put it on the bedside table with her glass. She slid off the bed, stood and turned to me. "Do you want to... make love again?"

I smiled softly. "Yeah, do you?"

She nodded. "Can we... go to my bed, then... then come back here and sleep together?" Her teeth clamped half her lower lip.

My smile stayed in place. I wondered what the significance of doing it in her bed was. "I think that sounds like a great plan." I'm pretty sure she blushed. I slid towards her, got off the bed and took her hand. We started for her room.

Lana gave my hand a squeeze. "And... I want to have your cock in my mouth first."

I chuckled softly. "Well... if you insist."

"I do insist."

I let Lana go through the door first. I glanced at her ass. My cock grew more as I thought of pushing it into her hot little asshole, but I knew that wasn't going to happen today, if ever.

We stepped into the hall and walked the short distance to her room. A small lamp was lit on her single bedside table. We stepped inside. Her bed wasn't in the center of the room, but more towards the corner. There was only a narrow gap on the side near the wall. The last time I had been in the room, she had the bed set up like a couch, the side of the bed all the way against the wall using it as the couch back, pillows angled against it. That was the day I saw her not quite nude internet pics on her monitor.

I pulled her to a stop a few feet from the bed. She turned towards me and I took her in my arms. We kissed. Her mouth opened wider almost immediately. It was almost a replay of our passionate kiss in the kitchen. My right arm slid down her back, my hand cupped and gently squeezed one then the other cheek of her bottom. Lana pressed her little body into mine and squirmed slightly. My cock was sandwiched between us and grew fully erect as her flat abdomen stroked side to side against it.

I abruptly broke the kiss, gasping breaths as I quickly shifted to the side leaned down a little, put my arm behind her knees and swept her up, cradling her in my arms.

"Woo! What are you doing?!" Lana laughed.

"Getting you into bed." I took the couple steps to her single bed even though I was thinking about taking her back to my room and the queen size mattress.

"No. You're supposed to sit on the edge, and... and I'm going to... ahh!"

I half tossed half dropped her in the center of the twin size mattress. She was feather light. I moved between her legs and on top of her. She was giggling. I held most of my weight off her with my elbows. My hands slid under her shoulders and cupped her face. My face lowered and my mouth was on hers once more. Our tongues danced passionately again. My hips started moving, sliding my cock up and down the center of her still slippery slit. On the third stroke she pushed up to meet my sliding rod. On the sixth, she was the one abruptly breaking the kiss.

She gasped a few breaths. "I want you in my mouth."

"Let's... just make love again, Lana." I took a couple breaths. "Different positions, you don't ha..."

"No, I want... yes, but I want you in my mouth first. Come on."

I was a kid in a candy store again. I gave her breasts a few kisses then rolled off her, almost slipping off the mattress. I hoped she didn't tell me to sit up or move to some chair. She didn't waste any time. She slid down the bed, shifted so her torso was perpendicular to mine, her legs had to fold to stay on the small bed. She lay her head on my lower abdomen, gripped my throbbing cock and then engulfed the head in her mouth. She started sucking gently. I let out a groan, "Urrrrh."

I felt her tongue swirling around the head, her lips tight on my rod just past the edge of the helmet. Her hand started stroking. Her head started bobbing. It felt damn good, maybe not as good as I seemed to remember from the crazy night when I was sitting in the recliner and she was kneeling, using two hands to stroke around my rod while her wonderful mouth sucked and her tongue laved.

"Urrrrhhhh," I growled as my hips rose. Her hand increased speed slightly but her bobbing slowed as she tried to take more of my muscle into her mouth. I lowered my ass, then it rose again. My hand went to her back and began stroking up and down as far as I could reach. My butt lowered again, and I shifted my torso a little so I could reached her seductive ass. Jeezuz, she had a perfect bubble butt. I could feel the head of my dick at the entrance of her throat for a moment, then her "O" slid up towards the head. It slid down again slower, the tip of the head got to her throat. She gagged and quickly jerked her head back, my cock slipping out.

Lana cleared her throat. "Sorry."

"Lana... that's enough. I wanna be inside you again."

"No... not yet." She engulfed the head again.

I sat up. "Come on, honey." She kept bobbing. I slid my hand around her hip and between her legs. My finger found her slit. I started diddling around it and found her pearl a moment later. Her thighs squeezed together. She pulled her head up. There was a 'pop' when my cock exited her mouth.

"Don't do that... I... I can't concentrate when you do that."

I pulled my hand out and then pulled her torso up the bed. "Come on, Lana. I want to be inside you again."

"But I wanted to..." My mouth covered hers as I kept moving her into position on the small bed. She moaned, "Mmmm."

I moved over her again, keeping my weight off her with one elbow. With my other hand I found her right one and directed it to my throbbing cock. She gripped it. I pulled my mouth from hers and started giving her neck and breasts long lingering kisses. "Guide me in." I raised my head.

She moved the head of my rod to her opening. I nudged inside. Her hands held my shoulders. I gazed at her pretty face as I worked my cock into her with swaying strokes. Her breathing increased tempo. On the fourth push, I sunk all the way into her warm confines.

Lana closed her eyes. "Mmmh."

I held my weight off her with my elbows, my hands under her shoulders. My eyes gazed into hers as I grinded my rod into tight pussy. Her hands rose and held my shoulders. I pulled back slowly, then shoved into her a little faster, grinding once again. My head dipped and my mouth planted a few, moist kisses around her neck. Lana pushed her pubis to me, her hips swayed. My mouth covered hers again, our tongues dancing. I pulled back and pushed in again, on the last couple inches I thrust. Her body jerked slightly.

"Mmmh," Lana moaned into my mouth.

I pulled back and pushed in another half dozen times, adding that extra short thrust at the end. After the second time, Lana shoved towards me, mirroring the additional intensity at the end of the stroke.

I broke the kiss. We were both huffing our breaths. My back hunched upward so I could get my mouth on her small, firm tits. The speed of my cock increased, but still had that little extra at the end of the stroke. I smeared my face over her small mounds, her nipples taut gumdrops. I sucked her left one. Her hands moved to the back of my head. I rubbed my tongue firmly on it and sucked harder, taking more of her pliant flesh into my mouth. Her hands moved, one going to the back of my head, the other stroked my upper back. The strokes of my cock increased tempo again, and the additional thrust was now the last half of my cock. Lana mirrored me again. My mouth slid to her other breast. I sucked and tongued that nipple.

"Mmmmh... oh... ohgod," Lana murmured.

My mouth moved from her breast, trailing up over her collar bone, alongside her neck to her ear. Her body was still lurching slightly with each of my thrusts. I kissed her ear. I spoke with huffing breaths, "This... too intense?"

"No... no... feels so... good."

"I wanna do it fast... harder... okay?" I felt her head nod.

"Yeah... yeah."

I raised my head and looked into her eyes. From beneath her upper back, my palms cupped around her shoulders and held her firmly. On my next stroke I plunged into her tight cunt beginning a dozen piston-like thrusts. Her little body jerked towards the headboard but my hands kept her in place.

"Uh!" Her eyes closed, her jaw clenched. After the third plunge, her neck arched presenting her throat to me. I gave it kisses and drew lines on it with my tongue. Her hips were thrusting up towards my invading rod in a perfect counterpoint rhythm. She felt perfect around me, even though she was really slippery, I could still feel how damn tight her channel was around me. I was glad I had already had an orgasm, otherwise I would have shot my wad on the third faster, harder stroke. I thrust in once more, then grinded. I needed a break. I sucked each of her nipples. Lana's hips were grinding as intensely as mine. I slowed my movements, she didn't.

I took a few deeper gulps of air. "Let's change the..." I took another breath. "...position, okay?"

Lana took a couple deeper breaths too. She nodded. "'kay."

I gave her a brief French kiss. It had to be brief, we were gasping breaths. My torso rose and my legs slid up the bed, folding until I was sitting up, my ass back on my heels, my inner thighs against her hips. I guided her left leg, folding it to get it in front of me. I leaned to that side. "Turn onto your tummy. Don't let me slip out."

Lana twisted her shoulders first, then her upper body followed. I raised my right knee and shifted my leg over her prone limb, then moved that way, keeping my cock buried in her snug channel. I leaned forward slightly, my hand on her leg slid behind her knee, holding up folded and off the mattress. I pulled back on my cock and shoved into her again, grinding again.

"Oooh!"

"Dammit... did that hurt?"

"No... it... it feels like it's touching me in new places." Lana panted a few breaths. "I like it."

I started a rhythm, pushing in, pulling back, growing in intensity with each stroke. Lana couldn't really shove towards me very well in the position but she churched her hips, arched her back now and then to take the stroke slightly differently within her. After a minute I was thrusting pretty hard, my pubic bone smacking against her firm rounded bun. A few times I felt her the backside of her pelvis, her 'butt bone.' Lana would flinch when that happened. It didn't hurt her pelvis but I think my rod just went a fraction deeper into her channel then. My tempo grew close to pistoning and my groin slapped her bun... smat-smat-smat... I plunged deep and grinded. I watched my free hand roam her back, folded leg, and her ass.

"You okay?"

Lana was panting. "Uh-huh... feels... oh... so good."

"I wanna move again, into... a... a doggy position... okay?"

She closed her eyes and smiled then panted more breaths. She looked at me. "Okay... with you still inside? Can we do it th..."

I interrupted, "Yeah, don't let me out." I kept pushing into her. I took a few deeper breaths. "We'll... slide closer to the center of the bed, then... then I'll guide you around."

"Okay."

We started moving, my hands helping Lana's hips move. She used her arms to push her upper torso and accidentally shoved a pillow off the bed.

"Oh... can you pick that up?"

I stopped moving. "Listen." I took another breath. "Mind if we go back to my bed?" I smiled and sucked more air.

"I... I guess that would be better, but... I don't want you to pull out."

"I wasn't planning to."

Her brow pinched. "Huh?"

I guided her leg over again, her hips twisted so I was again between her thighs. I leaned forward, planted my hands on the mattress, and told her to wrap her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She did. "Hold on now." Her slender arms and legs tightened on me. I crawled the short distance to the edge of the mattress. Lana giggled.

"I... I feel like a little monkey holding onto her mama."

I grinned and planted a foot on the floor, then stood up, my hands gripping her luscious buns.

"Woo!" Lana giggled again.

As I headed to my bedroom, Lana bounced slightly with each step I took.

"Mmmm... we're... we're still doing it." She swayed her hips, then suddenly her pussy tightened around my throbbing rod, then it loosened.

"Urrrh... jeezuz... did you do that on purpose?"

"I... I think so. Stop for a second." Lana pulled her head back and looked into my eyes for a few seconds before she shut her own. Her teeth clamped her lower lip. I felt her cunnie tightened again for a few seconds. Her lip escaped her teeth. Her eyes opened. A little smile came to her mouth. "Did you feel that?"

I grinned. "Yeah."

She hugged me tightly again. "Good."

"Yeah, I'll say." I continued to my bedroom.

I crawled onto my larger bed, Lana giggled once again. We changed into a doggy position slowly so my cock didn't slip out of her. I told her to lower her head and shoulder to the pillow. I pulled a pillow under her just in case we needed it in a few minutes. My right hand slid under her, the middle fingertip started diddling her large turgid pearl.

"Mmmm."

I started pushing in and pulling back again. "Feel good?"

Lana was panting again. "Uh-huh. But... I want you looking at me... facing me when we cum. 'kay?"

"Yeah... yeah."

My free hand roamed her back and thigh, sometimes I pushed it under her chest and felt her little breasts, her nipples wonderful firm raspberries. My fingers sometimes scissored them, tugging slightly. My rhythm increased tempo. After a couple minutes I was thrusting hard into her, Lana with equal force was shoving back to meet every plunge of my throbbing cock. I varied the speed, direction, and firmness of my diddling finger on her clit. I watched the shock waves being absorbed by her glorious buns... smat-smat-smat-smat-smat-smat... I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

Lana started shaking. "Oh... oh god... I'm... I'm so close.... oh."

"Do... do you want to change position? Face... facing." I didn't want to change anything. I was getting very close and I loved watching her hot ass.

smat-smat-smat-smat-smat...

"Ye... uh... oooh... uhhhh... ye... no... no... oh... I... I don'... know... mmmhh."

My thrusting slowed slightly but I rammed into her harder. Her body jerked towards the headboard. Her arms moved and her palms planted against it.

Lana was twitching and shaking. "Oh... oh god! I'm... I... I'm cu... cu... oh.... oooh!"

I plunged into and grinded intensely as I pushed her ass downward. Her knees slid towards the foot of the bed, my legs started straightening out. When were both lying flat I thrust another half dozen times -- smat-smat-smat-smat-smat-smat.

"Urrrrrh," I groaned as I grinding into her again, her firm buns still churning beneath me. I shifted my torso to the side. My face at her shoulder on the mattress. Her face looked in pain, her eyes closed. I could feel her channel repeatedly contracting around my cock. "Lana... Lana look at me."

Her eyes opened and met mine. She was panting her breaths as was I.

I'm... cumming... cumming in you... because of you." My eyes shut as I shoved into one last time. I kept pushing and grinding. My cock surged. I knew I wasn't going to shoot as much spunk into her this time, but it felt like I was, a half dozen spasms traveled up from my balls, expanding my throbbing cock for a moment, and spitting my hot seed into deep Lana.

"Oh... I fee... oh... ohgod." Lana moved her face to mine, pushing between my cheek and the pillow until my last surge, then backed away a few inches. Our eyes met for a few seconds, I gave her lips a brief kiss, then moved my head so I wasn't exhaling into her face. It took us a couple minutes to calm down and start breathing more normally.

I heard Lana giggle very softly. I took a deep breath before I asked, "What?"

"I'm really glad we... we faced each other when... when we orgasmed. I... I wanted to see your face, but..." She giggled again.

"What?" I smiled. I figured she was going to say I looked like some dork during it or something.

"When I started my orgasm, I... I really kind of forgot about wanting to do it, I mean, I wanted to, but I forgot until... until you told me to look at you and then... then it was really important to me again."

I kissed her head. We both flinched when my cock slipped out of her. "Lay on top of me." We shifted on the bed. Lana slid her slender body onto mine. She pushed higher and set her elbows on the pillow and against the tops of my shoulders. Her fingertips combed through my hair lightly.

I smiled. "Hi."

Her eyes teared slightly. "Hi."

My arms moved around her back. I raised my head off the pillow and kissed her lips. Our tongues touched and played but it was a post-coital French kiss, more of a 'that was pretty good' kiss, saying we'd be going to sleep soon. I let my head down, my lips left hers. She smiled at me. She moved down my body a few inches then turned her profile, laying it on my upper chest and shoulder.

She spoke softly, "I think I'm going to be leaking on you."

I smiled. "Don't worry about it."

"I think I should go to the bathroom and clean up a little, but... I don't want to move."

My arms tightened around her. "Don't move." I felt her take a deep breath, her little breasts and hard nipples pressed into my chest.

She whispered, "Are... are you okay?"

My brow pinched. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"Us... us taking one day at a time."

The guilt swelled up again. I wish she hadn't asked. I kissed her head again. "Yeah, I'm doin' okay. How about you?"

"Mm-hmm. I'm fine." Lana's head rose a few inches. She kissed my shoulder, then lay her profile down again.

My right hand slid down to her ass, coursing over her sensual curves. I remembered how it looked, the little shock waves traveling through her firm buns each time I rammed my cock into her. One day at a time. I told myself not to think about it.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

***************

End of Part 2

Part 3, the conclusion of the story, will be submitted for posting soon.

(Your comments/critiques/feedbacks are invited.)

____________________________________

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 867 milliseconds