A Prison Break

"Urrrrhhhhhhh," I growled.

"Mmmmmhhhhh," she hummed, the vibrations of that went right into my cock and made me take a sudden giant leap towards unloading my balls into her hot mouth. I hated to admit it, but she did know how to give good beejays. I opened my eyes and gazed at her. Her eyes turned upward again. I again had that taboo impression of her being younger than she was, and once more it almost made me shoot my load. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to fuck the hell out of the little bitch.

I growled, "You're making me... wanna fuck you, Lana."

"Mmmmhhhh," she hummed once more. She pulled one twisting hand off my rod which moved to my abdomen, it formed a claw and she dragged her fingernails over my hairy torso. Her other hand started jerking me off again, as her head resumed bobbing. "Mmmmhhhh," she moaned yet again. The vibration nearly pushed me to the brink again.

I released her hair then my palms held the sides of her head. I nudged it up. She responded by a downward pressure, increasing her sucking and jerking her hand faster. I wanted to fill her mouth with jiz but not before I filled her tight little cunt. "No... no... stand up. I'm gonna fuck you now." She sucked even harder then a few seconds later she let go of my rod and jerked her head up. POP! I flinched as my dick recoiled from her mouth. It bounced against my abdomen. "Urrh... jeezuz." I gasped a couple breaths, then said, "Stand up."

Lana swallowed a few times, then she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She gripped my knees and pushed up to stand. I noticed her eyes wide and her small breasts heaving with each of her quick breaths. She took a step back as I stood.

I moved over to the end table by the couch. I handed Lana her drink. I picked up my glass. I finished it off. I'm not sure why I did that. I was more than half wasted already. I had that kid in a candy store confusion again. I tilted my head back to get the last drops. I set the glass on the table, and looked at the arm of the couch. It was one of those couches where the arms were as high as the back. I hated those couches, I liked the arms lower, but they were good for one thing. I pushed the end table away. The lamp teetered for a moment, the cord tightening to the floor outlet under the couch. I turned and saw Lana's head tilted back getting the remnants from her drink. When she lowered her glass I took it from her hand and put it on the end table.

I looked at her. "C'm'ere."

"Huh?" Her brow pinched for a moment, then her mouth formed an inebriated smile when my hand firmly but not harshly gripped her slender upper arm. "You're... you're gonna kiss me?"

That thought hadn't occurred to me. I was going to fuck her little, tight cunt, fuck it rough, ravage it good and thoroughly. I wanted payback for all her fuckin' bitchiness. "Yeah... c'm'ere."

I didn't have to pull her. She was in front of me in an instant. I let go of her arm and her hands held my shoulders. She moved closer sandwiching my throbbing rod between us. She had that fourteen year old face on again, her expression a mix of... of what? Fear? Fear and excitement? Her teeth clamped her lower lip for a moment. My arms went around her. Her lip slipped out from under her teeth. Her mouth opened slightly just before mine met hers. My tongue slid between her parted lips and her mouth immediately opened wide. I was surprised how our tongues began dancing wildly, as if we had done it before. I pulled her closer and she pressed her little body into mine. She squirmed slightly, pushing and stroking my cock with her abdomen. I could feel the top of her furry muff touching my aching balls. My hands slid down to her bubble buns. I squeezed them firmly and she exhaled sharply into my mouth.

"Mmmmhhh," Lana moaned.

I was glad we were kissing. Her arms encircled my neck as she pressed her lithe form tighter to my body. I gripped the cheeks of her seductive bottom harder. Again she exhaled into my mouth but her tongue never stopped its Salome dance. I released one bun and dipped a couple fingers into her deep, warm valley. The skin there felt baby smooth. Two fingertips circled and stroked her hot little asshole. Lana tensed for a moment, then she pushed her chest into me more as her ass pouted towards my digits. Those little movements had me near the brink for a few moments. Was she thinking about getting her butt fucked? Would she like it as much as Barb? I broke the incredibly hot kiss at the thought of Barb. My head tilted to the side and I kissed Lana's ear, then the side of her neck.

"Mmmmmhhh," Lana moaned then started gasping breaths.

Her murmur pushed all thoughts of my wife from my mind. Both my hands gripped the cheeks of her ass harshly. She tensed for a moment then moaned again. My mouth moved to her ear once more. My voice was low and raspy, "I'm gonna fuck you, baby. You wan' that? You wan' me to fuck you good?"

Lana was still breathing raggedly when she responded, "Yeah... oh god, yesssss." She panted a few breaths, then added, "I've wannid... you to for... for so long... yeah... do it."

In my booze hazy brain, all I heard was: Yeah. I loosened my grip on her ass. I growled, "Turn around."

She was still panting breaths. "Huh?"

"Turn around," I repeated, then put my hands on her slender waist and turned her to face the high armrest of the couch. "Bend over."

"Huh?"

I held her waist with one hand as my other moved between her shoulder blades. I nudge her forward. "Bend over." I almost added 'bitch' but didn't.

Lana giggled. "Oh." She leaned over the armrest. She giggled again when her little feet left the floor and her slender, almost skinny legs were hanging in the air. She spread them apart.

I put my hands on her ass again, then ran my right palm up her spine. It made her back dip into a sleek curve up to her neck. I gazed down at her bubble butt and leaned away to look at her cunt. Her thin pink labia were flared open. They glistened. My mouth salivated again. I slid my palm down her spine to her ass again, and both my hands gripped her buns and opened her valley. I saw her little, squinting, light pink anus tighten and relax, once, twice, then a third time. I could see the nub of her surprisingly large clit poking out from under its hood. It almost looked like a little cone shape at the moment. I had to swallow my saliva. Without thinking I kept my hands gripping her buns and knelt down, then sat back on my heels. A moment later my tongue was laving around her wet, slippery slit, then rubbing her taut elongated pearl. Her little body trembled in my hands and against my mouth.

"Ohhhhh.... oh gawwwwd," Lana moaned. She pulled a throw pillow under her profile. Her hands clenched it tightly.

I lapped away at her clit and slit. Her pussy really was cute and pretty. So was her tight little asshole. I wasn't thinking at all really. I was just doing. I was becoming an animal of lust. I liked getting to that point. Without a thought, my tongue slid up between her buns and I rubbed it around her hot little orifice like it was the sweetest candy. It tasted like nothing actually, skin and maybe a little pussy dew that had drooled down over it. I gave the sides of her baby smooth valley a few teasing nips.

"Ooh! Mmmmmhhh... yeahhhh," Lana cooed.

I laved my tongue around her asshole a few more times, then went back to her clit. As I flickered and rubbed my tongue against it, I again realized that I had paid her for sex and I was acting as if she had paid me. I pulled my face back. My hands gripped the cheeks of her ass tighter, digging the fingertips into her firm flesh that instantly tightened.

"Mmmmhhh," she moaned.

I gave her buns a few playful nips then pulled my face back again. My hands slid to her hips as I smeared my face over her seductive bottom. I growled into her flesh, "I'm gonna fuck you, Lana... I'm gonna fuck you good and hard."

She was panting. "Uh-huh... mmmh... yeah... yeah, do me... do it to me."

I quickly stood up. My hands pushed her a bit more onto the armrest. I grabbed my cock, and directed the head to her slit. I moved the tip up and down between her labs. It felt warm and slippery. I think I could actually feel her taut clit. My hand wiggled my rod so the tip rubbed back and forth in quick strokes over her elongated pearl. Her hanging spread legs shivered then trembled.

"Oh... oh-h-h-hhh gahhhhd," Lana released a quivering moan.

I moved the head to the opening of her tight channel. I nudged the head into her wet warmth, then let go of my prick. My hand joined my other at her waist.

Lana was gasping breaths again. "Oh... ohyeah... yeahhh." I heard her take a few quick, deeper breaths as I pushed just a fraction more into her tight channel. "Do it... do it.... oh god.... you're... you're so big."

My jaw tightened at that repeated piece of nonsense. I almost rammed the entire thing into her as hard as I could, but didn't. I wanted to feel every single inch of her tight cunt before I started fucking the hell out'a her. That little piece of bull about me being big, I figured one of her stupid girlfriends told her to say that to any guy she screwed, maybe they had come up with it in some laughing discussion about fucking guys. Her hips started swaying and moving back and forward. I knew what she was doing. Other chicks had mentioned it to me. She was rubbing her clit on the armrest. That was one reason I bent her over. The main reason was that I liked seeing a chick in that position, open, on display, and it was too awkward for them to move and protest much.

I pushed another inch in, she seemed to tense, then relax as I pulled back, then pushed in again a little deeper. She tensed again, stopped moving her hips. Jeezuz... she was so fucking perfectly tight around my prick. I pulled back a fraction, her hips started squirming again. I pushed in another inch deeper. Her body tensed yet again.

"Oh god... oh... you're... you're so big."

My jaw clenched again. I remembered again I was paying her. She was playing her part in a very cliché manner, trying to play me actually, like I was some john -- Oh you're so big! I reared back then plunged my throbbing cock into her tight little cunt as hard as I could. Smat! My groin hit her buns. Her body seemed to recoil starting at her buns traveling up her torso and down her legs which bounced against the side of the couch.

"AH! Oh... gawd!"

I pulled back and rammed into her again, then started pistoning my 'in the zone' rod into her tight, juicy cunt over and over again.

"AH! Ah... oh!" Her body shook for a few seconds. After a dozen thrusts, her hips started moving forward and back, her ass shoving back as I plunged my pulsing prick into her depths. I wasn't sure, but I think the head was punching her cervix every other stroke or so. From past experience, I know some chicks thought that was painful, other chicks loved it. I really didn't give a damn what Lana's opinion was about it. I drove my cock hard into her a dozen more times, then shoved it deep again, grinding my rod inside her and my groin against her ass. I liked watching her hips and butt churn crazily.

I was gasping for breaths too. "You like... like being fucked... by my cock, baby?"

"Mmmmhhh.... ye... ye... yeahhhh... mmmmh."

I pulled back and shoved it in hard again. Her body did that little lurch. I grinded for a few seconds, then pull back slowly, waited a moment, then drove my hard spike into her depths and grinded once more. Her little body lurched again. I loved that.

"Ah! Oh... oh yeahhhh," she moaned again.

I kept thrusting like that another five or six times. She'd always moan like a slut after each one. For a moment it made me think of Barb. Barb got verbal, and she always moaned like that too. I drove my prick into her perfect pussy again. Jeezuz... it really was perfect -- tight, slippery, warm. It felt like smooth, slippery satin backed by extra firm foam rubber. I almost laughed at the thought, wondering if that's how those toy cunts were made. As I grinded into her I felt her channel constrict even tighter around my throbbing prick. It now felt like muscle behind the satin.

I shut my eyes tight as I again felt myself suddenly at the brink of shooting my load. Her hips churned harder, so did mine.

It was my turn to moan, "Urrrrrhhh... fu-uuuuuck." I opened my eyes and turned my face to the side, concentrating on delaying my ejaculation, wondering where my 'zone' had gone. I saw the big tube of Lana's hand lotion. She had about four of different brands that migrated around the house. It was the stuff I often stole from her. Some Norwegian hand lotion that was actually really good for chapped dry hands. My hands were usually like that from the construction work, even in the summer, but mostly in the winter when I was lucky enough to be working. It really healed the cracks in my skin. It was also probably 70% petroleum jelly.

I leaned to the side and grabbed the tube. I kept grinding my prick into her as my other hand moved from her waist. I unscrewed the top, then squeezed a large dollop of the thick gel just above the crack of her ass. It came out in a long thin string. The hole in the top had a very small diameter.

I tossed the tube on the end table, it bounced and landed on the floor. I pulled back on my cock and rammed it into her again, grinding my hips as she did likewise. I smeared my thumb in the dollop of gel, then gathered the rest of it on the tip. My other hand gripped her bun, opening her valley. I rubbed my gelled thumb on her hot, squinting, little asshole. She tensed for a few seconds.

"Mmmmmmhhh," Lana murmured and then her hips resumed squirming.

I pulled my cock back, then instead of ramming it to her depths, I slid it in slowly, as I had the first time, feeling every sensual inch of her tight channel. I kept doing it like that as my thumb worked her other tight hole. Lana's hips kept moving as they had been, forward and back on the armrest, sometimes side to side, not slowing at all. She was rocking her clit on the armrest. I started wiggling and pressing the tip of my lubed thumb at the apex of her asshole. As the tip started to make her anus yawn, she tensed again. I slid my cock all the way in. "Push out with it."

"Wha'?"

"Push out with your asshole." Her body stayed tense but her rocking on the armrest started again.

A moment later her hips stopped moving. She spoke breathlessly, "Too much. It... it's gonna hurt. Can't ya jus'..."

I interrupted as I retracted my throbbing rod so just the head was in her cunt, "Jus' push out a li'l. If... if you don' like it... I'll... I'll pull it out." I wasn't sure if I would or not. I wiggled my thumb a little faster and pressed again but still gently. I felt her asshole loosen. My thick thumb started sinking into her hot ass. As the first knuckle passed her anus I slowly pushed my cock into her too. My undulating thumb disappeared into her ass, the wide knuckle at the base forcing her torrid little hole to form a slightly larger "o".

"Urrrrhhhh.... ohhhh.... gawwwwd," Lana groaned.

Her cunt gripped me like a vice, her asshole did likewise to the big knuckle on my thumb. Seeing her asshole grip and hearing her moan almost made me fill her cunt with all the pent up hot spunk screaming for release from my blue balls. I had to shut my eyes again and get control of the urge to shoot my wad. I felt her asshole loosen slightly, then her cunt relaxed a little too.

"Oh gawd... I... I feel so... so full.... you're... you're too b-big."

I opened my eyes. I slowly pulled my cock back so only the head was in her pussy. I twisted my thumb in her ass. Her little hole and cunt tightened for a moment, then her hips slowly started rocking again. I kept my cock steady as my other hand pushed between her and the armrest. My fingertip found her taut clit.

"Oh... oh... oh-h-h-hh," Lana started rocking faster. "Oh... ohgod," she mumbled.

I pulled my thumb back, almost out, then pushed it deep again.

"Ooooooh," Lana cooed. She rocked faster on the armrest.

I did that with my thumb four or five more times, then pulled it out. I moved that hand to her waist as my finger continued to shift side to side on her rocking clit. I started fucking her with short quick strokes of my cock.

"C'mon... c'mon," Lana whispered between gasps of breath. "C'mon... do it... do it." She tried to rock farther back.

I wanted to hear her say it. "Do what, baby? What do you wan' me to do?"

"C'mon... do it." She panted a half dozen breaths. "Fuck me... c'mon... fuck me."

I rammed my cock into her. Her little body did that hot, jerking lurch.

"Oh! Yeahhhh... oh... oh yeahhhhh, c'mon... don'... don' stop... c'mon... c'mon!"

She nearly screamed the last 'come on.' I didn't piston her but fucked her forcefully, deeply, and with quick thrusts. Her body still lurched with each plunge, but not as much as before. In her awkward position she tried her best to shove her cunt back to meet my probing rod. Jeezuz... her cunt felt perfect around me. She was even getting more juicy. I wasn't sure but I think my aching balls were wet from her. I started pounding her harder. I was starting to lose the 'zone' again, but I kept ramming her. I didn't want to stop, not only because it felt fucking fantastic, but I wanted to make the little bitch cum again. I'm not sure why that was important to me, but I wanted her to cum on my cock. I started to think I might shoot my load first. A moment later, her little body started shaking.

Her voice was a warbling high pitched tone, "Ohhhh-h-h-h-h-h-h... nnnnn-h-h-h-hhhh..... oh.... oh... oh.. oh. Oh.... OH... OH GAAAAAAWWD! ARHK!"

Her body started convulsing then I felt her tight channel grip my throbbing prick on the next thrust. At her last little yelp, I shut eyes tight to keep from cuming myself, then her channel started going into spasms, contracting repeatedly, and I really thought I might pump my load into her. I fought the urge. I wanted to fuck her more. It took me ten seconds to push the urge back. I opened my eyes. I watched her squirm and twitch and shudder. I heard her panting, gasping breaths louder than my own. I pulled my hand from her cunt. Both hands gripped her narrow waist. I pounded my cock into her another ten times.

"Oh! OH GOD!"

I watched her body jerk and quiver harder, then drove my prick deep again and stayed deep. I swayed my hips, feeling her tightness, feeling the spasms of her pussy, like it was trying to milk the spunk from my balls.

She whispered between pants for air, "Cum... cum... in me... cum... c'mon... cum... cum in me."

I was also sucking big gulps of air. "I'm gonna." I swallowed a couple times. "In... in the bedroom." I took a few more quick deep breaths. "A drink... then... then in the bedroom." I slowly pulled my cock out of her comfy cunt. I finched when the now very sensitive head came out and my prick sprang up to nearly vertical. I let out a huff of air in lieu of a chuckle. I was really in the fuckin' 'zone.'

I gave her hot ass a couple taps, not spanks, just firm taps. Smat-smat. Her little body flinched, but then she giggled for a moment. "C'mon, get up."

She swallowed, panted a few breaths, then said, "I... I don' think I can."

My hands slid down her back to her shoulders, then down her arms to her elbows. I pulled them down to her sides, her hands let go of the throw pillow. I gripped her arms and pulled her up, her spine dipped making her ass even more pronounced and the sight made me wish my cock was still in her. I would have done her right there, holding her like that suspended in the air, if my prick had been inside her. I had fucked chicks like that before. It was hot, I liked it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Prison Break
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds