A Prison Break

Lana giggled as her pussy slid off the armrest and her little feet touched the floor. "I... I don' know if I can stand."

I pulled her up to a standing position. I still held her arms somewhat behind her as I kissed and licked her neck. She tilted her head to show me more neck. My teeth then clamped her ear for a moment before I rasped out, "Do ya wanna drink."

She shook her head slightly. "No... I wanna make you cum. I wan'... you to cum in me."

"I'm gonna, baby." I gave her neck another sucking kiss, then let her arms go. She wobbled for a second then her hand gripped the armrest for support. I grabbed my glass and went into the kitchen. As I was putting ice in my glass, Lana came in with her glass. She rinsed it, put ice in, then filled it with water. She drank half, then refilled it. I poured my drink and downed a third of it, then grabbed her free hand and headed back to the bedroom, my stiff, nearly vertical, throbbing cock springing forward then back to my abdomen with each step.

The lamp was still lit on the bedside table. I let go of Lana's hand, put my drink down, then propped up a couple pillows against the headboard. I sat down on the bed with my back to the pillows, slouched a little. I gripped my aching cock at the base. I looked at Lana. She was staring at my prick. My hand wagged it a few times. "C'mon, baby, get on it. You do some work for a while."

Lana set her glass down next to mine. She put a knee on the mattress then surprised me. Her delicate hand grabbed my prick above my fist, she leaned down, her other arm went over my body, that hand planted on the mattress, her mouth opened wide and she started sucking my cock. I released an inadvertent groan, "Urrrhhh."

Her little hand started twisting around my rod as she had done earlier. She sucked harder and her tongue went crazy on the head. I thought she wanted me to cum without fucking her more. Just as I was about to tell her to stop and get it in her cunt, she yanked her head back. POP! She giggled, probably at the sound, and then moved her hand higher, her thumb rubbed her spit and my leaking semen around the helmet. She pulled her other leg onto the bed, folding it, then raised it over my legs like she was trying to get on a horse from a kneeling position. She let go of my cock and crawled up my sides.

"How... I... don'... how should I do this?"

I was a little surprised she didn't know how to do it. I figured I'd tell her the way I liked it best. "Put a hand on my shoulder, then squat over it, like a baseball catcher, grab it with your other hand and guide it in." I let go of my rod.

Lana giggled softly as she moved into what I thought of as a really hot, slutty pose. As she moved, I again had that feeling I was with some much younger girl. The thought made my prick expand a bit more for a moment. I watched her align the head with her opening. I blinked. There was a thin, short line of pussy drool hanging from her slit. I had heard about that sort of thing happening but I had never seen it.

Lana must have seen it too. "Oh god... you made me so wet." She giggled when she moved the head of my prick to catch the drool, then she rubbed it against her slit a few times. Her hips swayed as she tried to nudge the head inside. She pushed down with her hips and it almost felt like the head 'popped' inside her. "Oohh... god... you are so big." Her hips swayed more and my rod started sinking into her warm slippery cunt again.

I almost rammed it up into her for making that fuckin' stupid comment again, but I was enjoying watching her hips sway and my cock slowly disappearing into her tight pussy. Who knows, maybe she only had skinny, tiny dicks fucking her before this. It seemed even during fucking she couldn't stop bullshitting and scamming.

I kept watching my cock and her cunt. I had a funny thought. It almost looked like her cunt was sucking my fuck muscle into her body, like it was eating it. I almost chuckled about that, but then it just felt too good. I watched her glistening labs disappear into my pubic hair and felt the "O" of her cunt kiss around the very base of my rod. I was sure I felt the head push against her cervix.

Lana, still watching between our bodies, mumbled, "Mmmm... oh god... you're... you're so deep." She pushed down more and swayed her hips. She tensed for a moment, then squirmed harder. She exhaled her whispered words, "Oh gahhhhd."

My palms held her hips. I nudge her up. We both watched my cock begin to appear again. Her labs seemed to pout outward, as if her cunt was licking my staff, or trying to keep it inside. When just the head remained, she reversed course and lowered onto to my throbbing peg again. Jeezuz... she felt fuckin' perfect around my cock. Her labs kissed my groin again as her cunt tightened around my full length and her hips grinded and push down even more.

"Ohhhh... gahhhhhhd." Lana shut her eyes and her body shivered for a moment, then her hips slowly rose again until the head was only left, then again she reversed movement, this time her tight pussy slid down my staff faster.

"Yeahhh," I groaned, "Like that, baby. Like that."

Lana increased her speed a little more, but after the tenth stroke down my rod she stopped although she kept squirming her hips. I was sure I could feel the head right up against the end of her tight channel. She didn't seem to mind.

She spoke as she panted breaths. "My... legs. It's... hard doing it this way. They... feel like jittery."

"Move your legs so... so your kneeling, don't let my cock out." I watched her move one leg. My hands moved to her waist. "Lean forward when you get your other knee down."

"Oh... yeah, I see." She kept watching between us as she started rocking, caressing my cock in her pussy with shorter strokes. She closed her eyes for a moment. "Oh... oh yeah." The strokes got a little longer.

I nudged her head out of the way with my own. I realized I hadn't sucked on her little tits yet. Her pink nipples were standing taut, like two pink raspberries. My hands slid up her sides to her ribs. I pulled her down as I shoved my back up the pillow a little. I smeared my face over her small plaint mounds. Her nipples were hard. She surprised me yet again.

"I... I have li'l boobs."

It sounded like an apology. I didn't really care about big tits, although a couple chicks in my past had decent sized ones, and one of those girls really liked them treated rough, both her nipple and the whole tit. She loved it when I cuffed her wrists behind her back, made her kneel down as I sat in a chair at her side. I'd hold her hair in one hand, pulling her head back, making her spine and neck arch backwards. I'd French her mouth or suck on her neck while my other hand grabbed, squeezed and generally manhandled her tits. She loved to have her nipples clamped with my thumb and finger, twisted and pulled until she was whimpering from it. One time I slapped her right tit, a sort of an in the moment kind of thing. She loved it. I spanked her tits that night, and a couple other times before she dumped me about a month later. The slaps weren't really intense though.

I sucked Lana's nipples gently at first, rubbing my tongue on the firm nubs, kissing her breasts, sliding my mouth to her other tit, kissing, sucking, moving from one mound to the other. I started sucking harder.

"Mmmm... yeah... uh yeah," she murmured as her cunt kept sliding up and down on my throbbing prick.

I drew more than her nipple into my mouth, more of her pliant flesh, then I clamped my teeth down a little, not really a bite, while my tongue rubbed her berry. I think she liked that because she moaned again and she started rocking faster on my cock, when I clamped and sucked her other tit, she shoved down ardently and squirmed her hips wildly. I felt her back dip more which seemed impossible to me, her breast pushed against my mouth tilting my head back on the pillow. I didn't know she was that limber, like some incredible carnival rubber woman, although I should have noticed that earlier when I had her legs folded back. I bet she could get her calves behind her head.

Her mons was now in contact with my groin and her squirming intensified. I felt her hugging cunt squeeze tighter around the length and girth of my prick. I finally realized she was rubbing her clit on my pubic bone. I felt the tight sleeve of her channel giving my rod quick short strokes while her hips continued grinding like some possessed slut. I got my mouth around a nipple again, grating it with my teeth, then sucking it hard. Her body started trembling.

The tone of her voice was higher, "Ohhhh-h-h-h-h... ye-ahhh-h-h-h." She panted a half dozen breaths. "Cum... cuminme.... oh god... c'mon-c'mon-c'mon... uhhh-h-h-h."

I didn't want to cum yet. I was enjoying it too much. I did want to feel her juicy twat cum again on my cock though. I moved my right hand from her thigh and slid it, palm down between our bodies, curling all the fingers back save for the middle one. The tip touched the root of my cock, I arched the digit slightly, and I felt her taut, pink pearl slide over it. She twitched, then shoved down so hard it seemed she wanted to get my balls inside her cunt. Her grinding hips started wiggling back and forth with more force and speed.

"Oh g-g-g-god! Cum... cuminme.... I hav... wanna... ha... feel... you... cum... c-c-cum... oh... oh... oh-h-h... OH!" Her body started shaking, then twitching.

I was sucking her right tit really hard. I could feel her cunt shivering, then I was sure it was doing that convulsing thing. Jeezuz... that felt good. I suddenly started to lose the 'zone' again. It was like her cunt was frantically trying to jerk off my cock. Her hips twitched a couple times, then her torso jerked up. My mouth stretched her small breast, there was a slurping and pop sound as it was pulled from my sucking mouth. As soon as it exited, a second jerk forced her little body forward this time. Her sternum rammed my forehead, snapping my head back, the rear of my skull banged against the headboard. A microsecond later there was a second thud. I figured her head had hit the wall. There were only a handful of times I had seen some chick orgasm that fiercely, Barb was a few of those. I had been on the verge of unloading into her cunt until she whacked my head.

Maybe her orgasmic spasm pissed me off, or maybe I realized again it seemed like I was servicing her, not the other way around. I had paid the little teasing bitch! Why the hell should I care if she got off?!

She was still orgasmic, on the downside of the peak, as I folded my legs on the mattress into a pretzel form and my torso rose to vertical. I pushed her onto her back, my arms moved quickly, shoving between the backs of her folded thighs and calves. The crooks of my elbows behind her knees began pushing her legs up and back so her knees were at her shoulders as I worked my folded legs back out from under her ass and lower back, making sure my cock didn't slip out of her tight snatch. I sat back on my heels, then stretched one leg back followed by the other. I had her little body basically folded in half, her pretty, petite feet hanging in the air, like when I tongue fucked her pussy. I was going to pound my throbbing, aching fuckmuscle into her drooling little cunt until it emptied the load of spunk boiling in my aching blue balls.

Lana's face looked dazed, or maybe it was frightened, or possibly that was just her well-fucked expression. For some reason, I wanted the little bitch to cum yet again for me, cum once more on my aching prick. I don't know why. She was panting, gasping her breaths like a chased then cornered little animal.

I could feel her tight channel still quivering around my prick as I pulled back and rammed it into her. Her body lurched.

"Ah!" A pained expression came onto her face as I grinded my stiff rod into her.

I looked into her eyes and growled, "Play with your clit."

"Wha'? Huh?" She kept panting breaths.

"Finger your clit. Do it."

Lana had to shift and twist her shoulders to get her arm between her folded legs. I watched two of her fingers start rubbing back and forth over her pink pearl.

She closed her eyes and mumbled, "Oh-h-h-h gahhhhd."

I decided to fuck her hard but slow, increasing the tempo with each succeeding plunge of my cock. I pulled back and rammed it into her, grinded for a moment, then pulled back slowly, then rammed deep again, another grind, then pulled back.

"Oh-h-h... I... I can... can feel it!"

I rammed it in again... pulled slowly back and again... again... again... I fucking hoped she could feel it. Where the fuck had she been the past... however long we'd been fucking?

"I... I can... I can feel it!"

My speed picked up. Jeezuz... her cunt was still wet and tight. It really was smooth satin. Fucking perfect. I increased the tempo of my thrusts. I saw her pull her hand away from her clit. I had told her to do that mainly for herself. As I rammed into her again, after her body lurched she raised her head to watch the next plunge then the next and the one after. I pulled back.

"Oh god... I can see it... I can see it in me! I can feel and see it!" She gasped a few breaths. "Do... do it slower... please... jus'... jus' a few times."

I figured what the hell, I'd give the little bitch what she wanted. I looked down at her cunt wondering what the big deal was about watching it. I mean, I liked to watch too, but it seemed she was seeing something for the first time.

I didn't ram it into her. I pushed it in, but did the grind at the end. I blinked. I saw it too. Maybe I had seen it with Barb once or twice, and definitely with skinny Darlene back in college. I pulled my cock back then pushed it in slowly again. Yeah. Maybe it was the way I had her legs folded up and back, raising her ass off the sheet a little, changing the angle of my probing prick, and of course, her flat abdomen was almost concave really; for whatever reason, I could see my fucking prick bulge her abdomen, going in and coming out. She had felt it with her hand. It looked a little like that fuckin' Alien movie, you know, the one where the creature comes exploding out of the guy's stomach? I was a little too wasted to remember the exact times I had seen it before, I mean a chick's lower abdomen doing that, not the fuckin' movie, but, yeah, I had seen it before. I liked watching it now as I had with those other chicks.

I don't know why but I kept slow fucking her. Lana and I seemed to be mesmerized by the quirky thing, you could even see it sway a little when I grinded it into her, or maybe that was her squirming, I'm not sure which. About the tenth stroke, as I watched the elongated hump forming under her skin again, I twitched when I got this flash vision of one of those fuckin' alien monsters exploding out of her tummy. I had to shut my eyes and shake my head to make it go away.

That happens to me sometimes, like on the job, I'll be on the roof, cutting excess OSB off the gable ends and I'll suddenly see a vision of the circular saw binding, jerking back and slicing right through my thigh. I was surprised I flashed. That happened mostly when I was sober.

When I opened my eyes again, Lana's head had flopped back, her hand was feeling and stroking over the subtle ridge above her mons. I stopped thinking about aliens and then started worrying I was loosing the 'zone,' not that I'd cum too fast, but it would be one of those extremely rare times, half wasted, when I couldn't get my rocks off, even though my balls were screaming in pain, nor be able to get my hard-on to shrink. If that happened, I knew I'd not even be able to walk tomorrow unless I was bent over, my balls would be a step past 'blue balls' and be into 'purple balls.'

I resumed fucking her at what I think of as a 'normal speed.' I looked down. Her two fingers were back on her clit, more diddling her pearl now than rubbing it. She shook for a few seconds and then moaned. Her head turned to the side and I saw her profile. For some damn reason, she looked fourteen to me again. I wasn't sure I liked that anymore. I shoved it into her a little harder and a little faster. I thought about Barb for a moment. When I was in this dilemma and other times too, she'd talk filthy for me. We both loved doing that once in a while. I'd keep pounding her and she'd keep mumbling filthy shit or answering my filthy questions and it'd eventually get me off.

My voice was a breathless growl, "Do you like me... fucking you, Lana? Do you like my cock fucking your little cunt?"

"Uh-huh... uh-huh. Yessss... oh god yeah." I saw her swallow then take a couple deeper gulps of air. Her body still lurching from the force of my thrusts, not as much as a few minutes ago though. "It... it hurt a li'l at firss', but... then... oh god... it felt so good... so good. I di'n't think... it could." More pants. "I... I wanna feel you cum... cuminme." She then said something I didn't think I'd ever hear from her. "Please.... please cum-in-me."

I leaned down farther, forcing her folded legs down even more, her knees nearly level with and next to her shoulders. It raised her ass higher off the mattress. It didn't seem to give her any discomfort, then I recalled how flexible she had been earlier. I started pounding her again, so fast and hard that I was driving her ass into the mattress so she was almost bouncing up to meet my next deep and hard thrust. I smeared my face back and forth over her little tits. I savagely sucked her nipples a few times. She whimpered twice. I kissed and sucked on her neck, then her shoulders, then back to her tits. I raised my head.

"Tell me again," I growled. "Tell me wha' ya want."

"I wan' you to cum. I've... wannid you to come in me for so long." She gasped a couple breaths. "I wan' you to cum in me like you do in her." Another few gulps of air. "Cum.... cum. I wanna feel it... I wanna feel it so much. I wanna hear you like... with her... C'mon cum... please... please."

I was huffing my own breaths so loudly and I really wasn't paying attention much to her words, mostly just the erotic pleading tone, only really hearing 'cum-in-me.' I was getting off on it but wished she had more experience with dirty talk. I was on the way to shooting my wad though.

"I'm fucking you, Lana.... I'm fucking your sweet, hot, little cunt." I pounded her harder. "I'm fucking your little... teenage.... tight... li'l twa...." The urge seemed to come out of nowhere. My balls tightened. I rammed deep into her, grinding viciously into her, pushing my face into her tits, then her neck. I felt the first dollop of spunk start to boil up from my nuts. It actually hurt a little, blue balls will do that sometimes. "You wan' it, La.... URRRRH!"

My body stiffened as the first surge went up my cock. I could tell it was only a little spit that came out the tip, then the second surge immediately followed, really gripping my gut, and I knew as it spewed into Lana's depths it was a freakin' stream. "ARRRRRH!

Lana started shaking. "I... I feel it!" She tried to push harder against my groin, which was impossible, our bodies couldn't have been pressed together any tighter than they were.

The third and fourth surges were streams too, not as much as the second one. The fifth and sixth shots were smaller but bigger than the first. I thought it was over and gasped a deep breath. I always seem to hold my breath when I cum. Maybe all guys do. When I sucked in air, I was surprised when my balls tightened again. I gripped Lana's upper arms and pushed my face into her shoulder, as three more spasms shot through my prick. I think they were blanks, but even so they did feel good. "Ah... fu-uck!"

I think Lana whispered, "Oh my god. I can feel it."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Prison Break
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds