A Quiet Evening at Home? Ch. 03

"That was your clit, Cassie. When things rub against it, it's supposed to feel really good."

"I know what a clit is, Jake. I just didn't ever know where it was..." she blushed again, embarrassed that you had found her clit by accident and she had searched for so long and never had.

"Let me touch you again, baby girl. Let me rub your clit some more. Just relax and you'll realize that it feels really nice. I promise, Cassie," you pleaded gently. She looked at you but silently agreed by scooting herself back down. You placed your hand down on her sweet pussy again, and once more your finger slipped between her cunt lips and brushed against her clit. She jumped away again and you didn't understand why this time. You asked her what the matter was and she didn't know either.

"Cassie, let's take your panties off. I know that if you let me try one more time, a little differently this time, that you'll want me to keep going. Okay?" She nodded, shyly. You reached down and curled your fingers underneath the elastic of her panties and pulled them all the way down her ankles. You pulled them off of her and they fell to the floor with her pants. Your attention was back on Cassie as you curled your fingers inside of her thighs and started to spread them apart. When they were apart enough, you said, "Now baby girl, I'm going to eat your cunt, alright? I'm going to lick your clit a lot with my tongue because that's the easiest way to make you cum, okay? Just relax and it'll feel really good, I promise."

"Okay Jake, I won't move this time," she said. You licked your lips and leaned forward. Your mouth was wet because you hadn't thought of swallowing in a few minutes, yet it felt dry because you were nervous. You hoped that your knowledge of feminine pleasure and skills from past experiences wouldn't fail you now.

Now you were a few inches away from Cassie's sweet little virgin cunt and you took in the sweet smell. The smell was musky in the same way that an adult woman's was, but it smelled sweeter, somehow; maybe it was just her innocence or the way her body was developing. You weren't sure which one but you didn't want to think about analyzing the scent of her pussy. You wanted to taste her. You knew you had to be gentle with her little clit, since that was an unfamiliar feeling for her, and you had to show her that it was indeed pleasurable when it was stimulated properly.

You licked your lips once more and reached forward, finally ready to eat Cassie's pussy. You stuck your tongue out and tilted your head to the side slightly. You licked the top of her slit, and dipped your tongue inside of her folds. Her little pussy was so small that your tongue instantly brushed against her clit and she jumped. You had hold of her hips so she couldn't jump away, even though you knew that she wanted to. You flattened your tongue out and pressed it against her sweet love button. You slowly licked up, letting your tongue push against her clit. She shivered and tried to pull away again, but you held her still. Lifting your tongue up and again licking her clit, you felt her slightly start to relax into it, which was an extremely good sign. You repeated this motion once, twice, ten times, and you felt her fragile body shiver a few times. Now she made no struggle to get away, but you swore she was wanting to push herself more onto your tongue.

You lapped at your little sister's clit for a few more minutes before you brought your first finger of your right hand up even with her virgin hole. You started to move your finger around her opening, and wiggling it a bit. Wiggling your finger around at her opening was teasing her to the limit and you knew it. Even though she had never had penetration before (or so you assumed), you knew that she wanted your finger inside of her.

You kept flicking your tongue on her clit, still slowly and softly, and you felt now that her cunt was getting wet, extremely wet. She was enjoying it now, and her hand was resting on the back of your head. You knew you were already making her feel things she hadn't before, judging by her moaning. Such a sweet voice. To hear your little sister moaning because you were giving her sexual pleasure was boggling your mind. You kept rubbing your finger around her opening, and finally decided she was ready for your finger to enter her. You straightened out your finger and slightly started to apply pressure against her virgin hole. The tip of your finger slipped inside of her, and you heard her gasp. You knew instantly that she'd never, ever been penetrated before. The thought of taking your sister's virginity entered your mind for the first time of the night. Would she let you? Did she want to? God you hoped so.

"Oh Jake, that feels good," you heard Cassie say above you. You pushed your tongue against her clit more and flicked it a bit faster now. You pushed your finger inside of her a bit more, now the first joint of your finger was buried within her. You couldn't believe how tight she was, her sweet little pussy was gripping your finger with such strength that you had no idea how your cock would fit inside of her. You flicked her clit harder now, and pushed more of your finger inside of her. She winced and whimpered softly.

"Are you okay, baby girl?" you asked her, giving yourself a break and also checking up on her.

"Yes... but, can you go a bit slower? Your finger sort of hurts a little."

"Of course Cassie, I'm sorry that I hurt you, I'll be extremely gentle. I promise."

"Thank you," she replied.

You leaned down and rubbed your nose against her clit, giving your mouth a rest. You pulled your finger out a little bit, and pushed it back in just a little. Repeating this two more times, you finally heard your little sister moan, out of pleasure. You flicked her little clit again with your tongue, going fast now. Pushing your finger in, the first joint inside of her opening again, you wiggled your finger around, rapidly. Cassie's hips lifted up off of the bed and then fell back down. She started to shiver and convulse as your teeth clamped lightly around her clit and you flicked your tongue on her clit faster than before. The hand that was once resting on your head was now clutching your hair between her fingers in a tight grasp. Her breath was coming up short, and you knew that she was getting close.

You pulled your finger all the way out and lifted your head up off of her clit... stopping touching her completely. She lifted her head up and looked at you, her sweet face flushed and sweaty. She demanded to know why you stopped.

"Was I making you feel good, baby girl?"

"Yes! Don't stop, please!"

"I think that's enough for now, baby girl. I want to teach you something."

"Teach me what?"

"I want you to learn how to suck my cock, Cassie."

"But... I wanted to cum..." she said softly.

"You will, baby girl. I promise. But I want to teach you how to return the favor first. I want us both to cum, but I want to cum together. Alright?"

She sighed, but replied with, "Okay, Jake. What do I do first?"

"First thing's first. I'm going to stand up at first, to let you get used to it, then I'm going to lie down, okay baby girl?"

"K."

"My cock is already nice and hard for you, Cassie, so what I want you to do first is take it out of my pants and my boxers. Don't take my clothes off yet, baby girl." She nodded.

Not knowing what else to say, what other instructions to give her, or anything else, you moved out from between your sister's legs and stood up, facing the bed. Cassie looked up at you with her big brown eyes, her youth still shining brightly through them. She was still innocent, but not for long. You motioned for her to come to you, and she slowly slid her legs together and got up. She was over a foot and a half shorter than you, but nevertheless, you leaned down to kiss her. Almost instantly she pulled away.

"Your mouth tastes weird!" she was more shocked than disgusted, you noticed. Thankfully.

"Yes, baby girl. That's what your cunt tastes like. Would you like another taste? A better taste?"

She didn't know what you meant by that, but she just looked up at you, clueless. You reached your hand down and let your finger slip between her virgin folds again. She gasped, you had found her clit again... she was so aroused. Bringing your finger up, dripping with her juices, you looked into her eyes and silently told her she was about to taste her own sweet pussy. You placed your fingers on her lips, and she didn't move.

"Lick, baby girl. Lick my finger clean," you gently commanded.

"I... I don't want to..." she said, as she turned her head, yet her eyes were locked upon your finger. You knew she wanted to.

"Yes you do, baby girl. You're going to have a lot more than this. You're going to suck my cock after I've fucked that little cunt of yours, Cassie." Her eyes went wide.

"Oh! I... um... I don't know if... I... really... want to... do," she stumbled with her words, trying to get to the finish line, but tripping over every hurdle and barely getting back up again.

"Yes you do, Cassie. You want to feel my cock inside of you. I know you do. Samantha told you how good it felt, you want to feel it, too." She did not respond. "Am I right, baby girl?"

She nodded. Finally realizing that you had won, she turned her head and opened her mouth a bit. Your finger was still coated with her juices, now cold with the cool air in the room. She closed her eyes tightly as you pushed your finger into her mouth, and pushed it down against her tongue. Moving your finger around in her mouth, you could feel her little tongue slightly resisting your movements. You wanted to see what she was capable of.

"Pretend it's my cock, Cassie. Suck it. Lick it. Make me feel good, baby girl," you suggested.

She hesitated, but when you held your finger still within her sweet mouth, you felt her tongue begin to move. She swirled her tongue around your finger, slowly, and you could tell she had no idea what she was doing.

"Suck it, baby girl," you whispered. "Suck it like you're sucking on a straw. Use your tongue to suck it." Cassie immediately began to suck on your finger, even though it was clean now of her juices. She still wasn't sure if she was doing it right, but she sucked with earnest. In a few seconds you realized that this girl was made for sucking cock. She could suck on just the tip of your finger with her tongue, while with the rest of your finger was only feeling a small suction. You imagined that was the head of your cock being sucked on, and you couldn't contain yourself any longer. You looked down at her, your finger within her mouth, her eyes closed, enjoying giving you these sensations. Enough was enough.

"Alright, Cassie, I want you to get down on your knees. Here, get a pillow first so that your knees won't rub against the carpet," you said. She walked over to get a pillow and came back in front of you. Taking it out from her hand, you dropped it down to the floor at your feet. She was looking up at you now, and you were ready to see your cock enveloped in her mouth. You wanted to 'warm her up' first, though.

"Give me your hand, Cassie," you asked. She held her hand up and you gently grabbed it. You leaned down to kiss her fingertips, and then began to lower it. "I want you to feel my cock, baby girl. Have you ever touched a man's cock before, baby girl?"

"No, I haven't."

"Well, here it is, Cassie. Rub my cock," you instructed. Her hand finally rested on the bulge in your pants, and you felt her fingers slightly grab your cock. She looked down at your groin, not really showing any emotion, as she started to rub it. Your eyes closed as you felt her circle her fingertips around your cock. She grabbed your cock again, gently, and your hand lowered to hers. Your hand was so big compared to hers, you didn't even know if her small fingers would fit around your cock. "Hold your hand still, Cassie. Hold it still for a minute," you said. Holding your hand firmly on top of hers, you pushed your hips forward. You felt your cock being pushed against your sister's hand, and you lifted your hips up off of her touch. Grinding into her hand a few more times, you bit your bottom lip and held her hand firmly. You weren't sure if she was enjoying or even understanding what was going on, but you were too lost in the sensation. Finally you had had too much.

Your hand rose up off of hers and came to land on her shoulder. Not a word was said as you turned her to face you and pushed gently down. She realized what you were doing and let herself drop to her knees. You opened your eyes and saw her looking up at you. Her hand, to your surprise, was still rubbing your cock. She took a deep breath, you knew she was becoming nervous. Yet you could not have been more excited.

"Are you okay, baby girl?"

"Yes Jake. I'm just a little nervous that I won't do it right," she said as she looked down. Your hand found the back of her head and gently pushed down, causing her head to lift up so she had to look at you. You were gentle, even though you were pushing her.

"Pull out my cock, baby girl. I'll show you what I like, okay? Don't worry about anything, Cassie. Here, I'll help you." You reached down to your zipper and undid it, so that her hand could slip inside. She felt around for a few seconds, before you reached up to undo your jeans and finally she could find the opening in your boxers. She grasped your cock, hot with all of the blood that was inside it. Her eyes went wider as she felt it's size, and began to pull it out. You saw her mouth open slightly and her eyes went even wider. You saw her mouth the word 'wow'. She was frozen, she couldn't seem to look away from your cock.

"Now..." you began. "You see this, baby girl?" You reached down and grabbed your cock, and indicated that you were referring to the head of it. She nodded. "This is the most sensitive part of my cock, Cassie. It's sort of like your clit to you. It feels real nice when you do things to it with your tongue." Pause. "So why don't you stick out your tongue, baby girl, and lick it a bit? Lick it soft, and slow, like you're licking an ice-cream cone, okay?"

"Okay," she replied. Her little tongue came out of her mouth, went in between her lips, and touched the tip of your cock. Your hand was still holding your cock, but, to your surprise, you felt her reach her hand around the other side. Your eyes stared at her hand, so small and so sweet. Her fingers couldn't go all the way around, not even hardly by half. Your hand fell from your cock and rested at your side. Her hand rose to complete the circle grasp she had around your cock. You moaned as she squeezed gently.

Your eyes slowly began to close as you felt her tongue swirl around the head of your cock. Her warm, wet tongue was already almost too much. Not realizing how much you had wanted to cum before, you really felt it now. You cursed yourself for not seeing this happening. If Cassie had actually had to get your hard, my god, you would have enjoyed a nice, long, slow blowjob. But you were already ready to cum.

Her little tongue was licking your cock head, all the way around, up and down at the tip, and up the underside of it. This 18-year-old virgin was giving you shivers that no other experienced woman had ever given you before. You were beginning to realize that she was teaching you things, too. Your bottom lip was starting to pulsate underneath your teeth. Up until this point you hadn't even realized you were biting down on it. Cassie's tongue swirled around your cock three times. Once slow. Once fast. Another slow. She was rewarded with a moan emitting from your throat. Suddenly she stopped.

"Am I doing this right, Jake?"

"Yes..." you had to clear your throat for your speech to come out properly. "Yes, baby girl. You are doing wonderful. Think you can do something else for me, now?"

"What?"

"Open your mouth baby girl. Trust me, okay?"

She nodded and her mouth opened about halfway. Your eyes watched her mouth open and then looked at the head of your cock. There was no way that was going to work.

"Wider, baby girl. You have to open your mouth real big for my cock to go inside," you gently instructed. At first you thought she was going to object to you doing that, putting your cock in her mouth, that is, but she just closed her eyes and opened her mouth more. Maybe it would fit now, but it would be tight. She would have to stretch her mouth really wide. Such a sweet mouth.

You put your hand down on top of hers and guided your cock head to her mouth. You felt the tip of your cock head brush against her lips, and you pushed. At first it did not fit, but when Cassie realized she had to open her mouth more, she did, and finally your cock head was inside of your little sister's mouth. Her mouth was so warm, but her tongue was cold from licking your cock and being exposed to the cold air. The difference in temperature was a sensation you had never felt before.

"Push your tongue up, Cassie. Lick my cock more." Feeling her cold tongue actually brush against your head almost pushed you over the edge. You didn't realize that you would react to cold that way, but you had. Cassie started feverishly licking your cock, even though she had gone slow before. You weren't sure why, but she was licking your cock like she'd been doing it for several years. Her virginity seemed more of a shock now that you actually could feel her natural instincts.

About thirty seconds later, after feverish flicking and sucking and licking and your cock being completely covered in her spit, you were ready to cum. And you knew you were ready.

"Cassie, I'm about to cum. I want to cum on your face, baby girl, okay?"

"On my face?" she said after she pulled her head away.

"Shh, baby girl. Just let me cum. Close your eyes real tight and keep your mouth open. That's it, baby girl. Yes Cassie, that's it. Hold still, be real still." You pumped your cock in earnest, you could feel your cum starting to rise from your balls and you looked down at Cassie, her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth open. She looked like she was in the middle of an orgasm herself and that sent you over the edge, and hard.

You watched as well as you could as your cum erupted from your cock head and landed on your little sister's face. You groaned as you came, watching your cum splattering onto Cassie's forehead, going into her mouth, getting in her freshly-brushed hair. You were cumming so much that you couldn't believe it. You completely soaked your eighteen-year-old sister's face and hair, and by the time you were finished, you could tell that she didn't like it. Either that or she was simply too shocked about it to understand it. You were too out of breath to say anything to her for a few minutes, but she hadn't really moved, or at least she hadn't made any struggle to get your cum off of her face.

Releasing what strength you had left, you let yourself fall to the floor, sitting down and leaning your back against her bed. Even sitting up, and Cassie on her knees, you were still a bit taller than her. You got to see up close really how covered your sister's face was.

"Rub my cum on your face, Cassie. Get it on your fingers and eat it all up, baby girl," you said, out of breath. At first she was reluctant to do so, but you watched her hand rise up and her fingertips make contact with her face, where a particularly large spurt had landed. Her fingers got coated with it as she rubbed it around her cheek in small circles, finally deciding she had enough on her finger to taste it. Even though some of your cum had landed in her mouth, still, the fact that she was willing to eat your cum off of her face was exciting. Her finger slipped into her mouth and you watched as your little sister slowly ate all of your cum off of her face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds