A Quiet Evening at Home? Ch. 03

"W... what are you... doing?" she finally asked.

"Playing with your... ass, Cassie. It feels good, I can tell," you replied.

"Mmmmm, S... Sam said it, did, and it, d-does."

You let her fuck you for a bit, feeling her hips thrusting back, now realizing that she did indeed like your thumb inside of her ass. Soon after you started to fuck her again, as hard as before, and felt her tight little asshole opening and closing rapidly over your thumb, all of her muscles were still amazing you, and seeing and feeling your thumb fucking her ass while you fucked her cunt, pushing against her g-spot, and having done everything that you had tonight already, you were REALLY ready to cum again.

"Mmm, ugh.. mmfff, aahh..." you heard Cassie moaning. She wasn't even talking anymore, just making random sounds, and you knew that was a good thing. That meant that all of her focus was on her cunt and her ass, and you were going to be able to make her cum quickly. You fucked her harder, wanting her to cum with you, not even caring whether you were going to cum in her cunt or not. You were going to cum where your cum landed.

Harder, deeper, faster... more, more, more! Cassie was fucking you harder with every stroke, meeting your every thrust and making you go deeper into her. Her face was almost in the pillow now, her arms could barely hold her up. Her breathing became shorter, shorter, faster, erratic... she was getting extremely close.

'Just a few more seconds,' you thought to yourself. You fucked your eighteen year old sister harder and faster than you had ever fucked anyone else in your entire life and you felt her body finally giving in to her first orgasm. Chill bumps covered her entire body and she froze up completely, her ass pushed your thumb out and her cunt grasped your cock harder than you thought anyone or anything ever could. It felt like your cock was literally going to explode from the grasp, and in that moment you felt yourself start to cum deep inside of Cassie.

You heard a long, drawn-out groan escape from Cassie's throat, animalistic and guttural, as you let out a groan of the exact same. You felt her cum on your knees, she was squirting and her cum had spilled down your sheets onto your knees. The warmth and wetness of her cum made you cum even harder. Never remembering cumming that much before, you became lightheaded. The room started spinning for you and Cassie too, you assumed, because as soon as the two of you stopped cumming, you fell to the left and she fell to the right. Your bodies completely collapsed on your bed, and all you could focus on for the next few minutes was breathe in... breathe out... breathe in... breathe out... to keep yourself conscious.

You heard Cassie doing the same, and you finally managed up enough strength to drag yourself over to her and hold her close. She was shivering or trembling, you couldn't tell which, but either way you held her close. She grasped onto you tightly, her fingers digging into your skin like claws.

"Shhhh, baby girl," you finally found breath to say. You leaned forward and kissed her lips that were slightly parted, and felt no kiss back. She was still struggling to breathe, and you blew your breath out into her mouth. She coughed a few times and finally caught her breath. All she did was lean forward to kiss you, lean into you, let her grasp ease, and fall asleep. You couldn't find the strength nor the will to get up and take her to her bed, so you instead reached over to set your alarm early and then rolled back over to sleep with Cassie in your arms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds