A Quiet Evening at Home? Ch. 03

The expression on her face afterward was something that you hadn't ever seen before. She wanted more.

"Oh, good girl, Cassie. All clean." To your surprise, she leaned forward and lunged herself at you, kissing you hard. You weren't sure if you liked it that the taste of cum was in her mouth still or not, but you didn't care. SHE had come at YOU that time. You kissed her back passionately, sticking your tongue into her young mouth. You felt her rub her tongue against yours and you grabbed the sides of her neck to hold her close. She let her tongue swirl around in your mouth as you did the same, letting your tongues dance and wrestle.

Your hand fell down to her cunt, wanting to touch her while you kissed her. She gasped and pulled away when your hand reached it. Even though your fingertips barely touched her cunt lips, they were already coated with her juices. She was hornier than you could have imagined!

"I want to fuck you now, Cassie. In a few minutes. Let's get you on the bed and make sure that you're nice and wet enough for me to put my cock in your cunt, okay?"

"I... I think I'm really ready, Jake," she said, quietly.

"Maybe so, baby girl, but after I cum it takes a little bit for my cock to get hard again, Cassie. So let's treat you to a few minutes of pleasure, okay? Let's try my finger in your cunt again, baby girl."

"Okay, but go gently please, it sort of hurt earlier..." she faded off, embarrassed. You knew that she wanted it so badly, but she didn't want it to hurt.

"It will hurt for a little bit, baby girl, but after a few minutes it'll feel real good from then on, okay Cassie?"

"K."

She got up and went to the bed and let herself lie down. You smiled and came up on the bed even with her, taking your pants and boxers off, along with your shirt as you went. Looking down at her, you realized that her top hadn't come off yet. That had to change.

You reached down and let yourself straddle her, her legs were closed, but your cock was rubbing against her cunt anyway. You knew this was the best way to make you hard again. Her hands were by her sides, and she wasn't sure what you were going to do until you reached down and undid the first button to her top. Then the next. And the next. One more. Two more. No more. Her shirt was unbuttoned, and you slowly let her top slide off of her chest, and land on the sides of her body. You noticed that when she lied down, her breasts that were developing weren't as visible, but her nipples were so yummy. Dark, rosy pink in color, and already snapped to attention, hard under your gaze. You reached your hands down to touch them.

Her eyes watched your fingers reach down and wrap around her nipples. You watched her eyes close slowly as you gently pinched them at the same time. A smile came upon your face, the sort of smile you give someone that you're trying to seduce. Your fingers grasped her nipples and you twisted them inward. Her chest lifted up and she pushed herself into your hands. Your grasp slipped and you let your hands drop down to your sheets, resting them beside her smooth shoulders. Her eyes opened as you let yourself fall down slightly to kiss her. Feeling some sort of strange passion surging through you, you let your tongue dip into her mouth and felt hers push against yours, swirling and wrestling again.

"Will you try to... what do you call it, what you did to me earlier, with your finger?" she asked when the kiss was broken.

"You want me to finger your cunt again, baby girl?"

"Yes, I do, will you?" A smile was your only response.

You lowered your right hand down and sat up on your knees. Reaching forward, you let your finger slip into her young pussy, not looking for her clit, but wanting to go right to getting her prepared for your big cock. You scooted yourself to her side. Cassie spread her legs for you, just a little, while you hand was still pressing against her opening. Her cunt was nice and wet, and when you two got comfortable, you pushed forward and the tip of your finger slipped inside. Cassie moaned.

Pushing forward a little more, you let yourself lean down on your elbow, on her left side. A bit more of your finger went inside of her and you felt her flinch slightly. You reached forward and kissed her shoulder, gently shushing her and telling her to relax. She took a deep breath and a little more of your finger slipped inside, now half of your finger inside of your little sister's cunt.

"I'm going to pull my finger out now, Cassie, and then push it back in, okay? It might hurt a little bit, but let me keep doing it and it'll feel better very quickly." She nodded.

Your finger escaped her tight virgin pussy and then went slowly back inside of it. You felt her pussy grasping your finger, and you closed your eyes, imagining it was your cock buried inside of her little cunt. When Cassie had not responded, you opened your eyes and looked into hers as you pulled your finger out again. You gently pushed it back inside.

"Does that feel good, Cassie?"

"It feels sort of weird. But, yeah, kind of good," she said, embarrassed. You smiled. It was a start.

More of your finger slipped into her pussy this time, you could feel her starting to get more aroused judging by the wetness surrounding your finger. Your gaze was focused on her cunt, and your finger inside of it. The movement of her hand caught your eye and you followed it all the way down until her hand rested on top of yours. You felt her hand grasp yours and push it upward, allowing her hips to push downward. To your surprise, you realized that your little sister was trying to get the rest of your finger into her. She needed it. And you gave it to her.

Now with all of your finger enveloped within her cunt, you closed your eyes and enjoyed the sensations. You realized that Cassie had trembled slightly when your finger had pushed inside of her, but she did not whimper in pain or show any discomfort. You didn't realize how hard your cock had gotten in the past fifteen minutes or so until that moment. Your cock was ready to explode again.

You pulled your finger out, wanting to get her ready even more, but not for much longer. Watching her chest move up and take in a breath, you slammed your finger into her cunt. She whimpered and bit her bottom lip, but otherwise didn't show any negative reaction. You smiled that seductive smile again, even though she never saw it since her eyes were closed, and pulled your finger out. Her chest rose and fell again and you shoved your finger into her, hearing her catch her breath in a gasp and moan slightly. Very good. Ready to test her one last time before you took your little sister's virginity, you pulled your finger out one last time, lined up two fingers even with her cunt, and pushed forward. You felt her pussy stretch to accommodate your fingers, but you heard her moan. She was finally enjoying being filled. You pulled your fingers out and said,

"I want to put my cock in your pussy now, baby girl. Will you let me do that?" you asked.

"I think I'm ready, Jake," she coyly responded.

"We're going to have you on top though, baby girl, so that you can go however fast or slow you want, okay?"

"I... won't know how though."

"It's okay, baby girl, I'll help you," you reached forward to kiss her lips and when you felt her kiss you back, you rolled over onto your back and pulled her up on top of you, moving underneath her. She was so shocked that you had moved her so quickly that she pulled herself up, dizzy. She gained her sense of balance and realized what you wanted her to do. Spreading her legs and beginning to adjust her knees correctly, you said, "That's good, Cassie. Straddle me, just like that. Yes baby girl, that's perfect. Are you comfortable?"

She nodded.

"Good. Now, I want you to hold my cock and lean forward a little bit. Good, yes, like that. Now you need to slowly start to lower yourself down, push backwards, baby girl. Back and down."

You felt her hand grasping your cock as she attempted to do as you instructed. You could feel her body shaking, she was scared and you could see it in her eyes, even though she would not look at you. You offered her some help.

"Here, baby girl. Let me hold my cock and you can lean your weight on your hands. Put them on my shoulders. There you go, good girl."

Her hands rested on your shoulders and finally she was able to gain some control of where her body was going. You held your cock firmly in place, feeling her opening against the head of it. You wanted so badly to grab her shoulders and plunge her down onto you, but you didn't want to hurt her or scare her. Her eyes closed tightly and she moved around a bit, stalling. She finally took a deep breath and actually started to push now, not very hard at first, but then very firmly.

Her mouth opened wide when your cock head went inside of her pussy. You looked at her and told her to be still for just a minute or so, let herself get used to the feeling. Resting and kissing her arms and shoulders, you tried to focus on the sensations she was giving you. You could feel her pulse, rapid, around your cock, coming from her cunt. Her pussy was involuntarily contracting around your cock head, and you could hardly contain yourself.

"Okay baby, down some more now, push more. The more you get in the first few times the quicker it'll start feeling good."

"Can I just go all at once and get it over with?" she asked. You were astounded. You felt bad that the feeling of that would be the most amazing thing in the world to you when it would hurt her.

"Yes, baby girl. But only if you really want to."

"I do. Sam said that it felt really good and I want to feel that, too, Jake." Hearing her say your name while you were about to sink your cock deep into her virgin cunt sent a chill down your body that made your cock twitch within her cunt. She gasped slightly.

"Okay, baby girl. I'll help you, I'll hold onto your hips and help pull you down, okay?" She nodded. "I'll count to three. One... two..." her eyes clasped shut. "Three," and you pulled her down with all your might. Her head threw back as she felt her cunt spread wide to accept your cock, her face twisted and her mouth wide open. She didn't make a sound, and you had to hold back what would have been the loudest moan that would have ever escaped your lips. You had just thrust your entire cock deep into your little sister's virgin cunt; you couldn't believe it. Her pussy was warm, hot with her arousal and the blood trapped within her cunt. It was gripping you tightly, tighter than her mouth had. Tighter than you'd ever grasp yourself when you masturbated, tighter than anything you'd felt before, and it was amazing. Your hands reached up and held her gently.

"Shh, it's okay baby girl. It's okay, we won't move for a little while," you said as you let your fingers run through her hair. Her head was lowered now and you could tell that she was starting to feel better. You counted to thirty in your head and then suggested that she move her hips a little bit. "It'll feel good, I promise," you said.

Her hands were still grasping your shoulders as you felt her try to gyrate her hips a bit. Just barely at first, but when she realized that it really wasn't going to hurt, she moved a bit more. She swayed her hips side to side, in a circle, front to back, and everywhere in between. Moans, little moans, started escaping her sweet lips. Your baby girl was starting to enjoy your cock, Jake.

Without even further instruction from you, she lifted herself up and forward, letting your cock escape from her pussy. The slow outstroke was hypnotizing. The down stroke was just as hypnotic. Your cock was throbbing and you didn't know how long you were going to last inside of your little sister's no longer virgin cunt.

"That's it, baby girl. Don't go up all the way anymore, though, just halfway and then back down. We can do longer strokes later," you suggested. She followed your instructions, only going up halfway, pausing, and then letting herself back down, feeling her cunt stretch wide open again on the way down. "Mmm, yes Cassie. Does it feel good?"

"It... it's starting to," she softly replied.

"Good, now come back up, and then go back down. Start going in a rhythm, baby girl," you instructed. She leaned forward and pulled herself up, only halfway again, as you had told her to. When she was up as far as she thought she was supposed to go, she pushed back down again. Her pussy was still tight around your cock, but getting better with every stroke. Your pleasure increased as hers did. Finally her cunt was starting to accept your cock easier, and you looked down, watching your cock going slowly in and out of her cunt. You couldn't believe that your cock was fitting inside Cassie's pussy, but it was. You let your head fall back onto the pillow and rested while you felt Cassie continue her slow rhythm.

Her cunt was still gripping your cock tightly, you felt her slightly struggling to accept your cock on the way down, and then struggling again to release it on the way up. Your hands started to grip her hips tightly again, and the next time she went upward, you pulled her more.

"Go all the way up, now, baby girl. Feel my cock fill you up," you told her. She leaned all the way forward, letting your cock pop out of her cunt, which wasn't what you had planned, but you were surprised to feel Cassie reach down on her own and even up your cock with her pussy and push downward. She already knew how to fuck you, this was amazing! You moaned as you felt your cock slip into her cunt, into her opening, and begin to fill her up again. She pushed backward and down, letting go of your cock as she felt it slip inside of her. Her hands were still grasping your shoulders, holding her up for support.

"Mmm, yes, Jake," she quietly moaned.

"Oh, you like my cock filling you up, baby girl?"

"God yes, Jake. I love it."

"What do you love?"

"I love your cock filling me up, Jake."

"Mmm, yes, Cassie. Talk like that to me. Tell me how much you love fucking my cock."

"I love it when your cock fills me up and I get to lean back and feel it all the way inside of me, it feels so good."

"Well, guess what, Cassie?"

"What?" she replied when she finally pushed all the way back. You reached your hands up and they landed on her shoulders. You pushed her backwards.

"Sit up, baby girl." She let you guide her and when she was fully upright, she looked down at you. "Give me your hand, Cassie," you asked, and her hand fell into yours. Your hand guided hers down under her pussy and you let her feel that there was still a good inch outside of her 18-year-old cunt.

"That's not all the way, Cassie. Now you can push straight down, just let yourself fall. Let my cock fill you up all the way." She did as she was asked, and let herself drop down, the last inch of your cock finally going inside of her.

"Mmmm!!" she moaned loudly. "Oh god yes, Jake. Yes!" Her hands were down around your bellybutton now, holding her up there, instead of on your shoulders. You moaned in approval. Finally all of your cock was inside of your little sister.

"Now, baby girl, time for the long strokes. Go all the way up and all the way down, okay? Just straight up and down now. Then after that would you like me to fuck you nice and hard?"

"Oh yes Jake, please fuck me!"

"First the long strokes, baby girl. All the way up and all the way down. There you go," you cooed gently. You watched her rise herself up, letting your cock except for the head out of her cunt, and then slowly dropping all the way back down. You kept your hands on her shoulders, making sure she was sitting up straight, if not then leaning back, the whole time so that your cock would go all the way inside of her. In and out, up and down, you felt your little sister's cunt swallowing you over and over again. After a few more strokes you felt yourself getting close again, the slow rhythm was tantalizing, it was driving you insane.

"Talk to me, Cassie," you pleaded, your eyes closing again.

"Oh Jake, I love your big cock in my little cunt, mmm, I love how it fills me up."

"What are you, baby girl?" She lifted herself up.

"What do you mean?" And back down.

"You're my little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes." Back up.

"And how old is my sexy little slut?" And a slam back down.

"Eighteen."

"Mmm, now say it all together."

"I'm your sexy 18-year-old little slut, Jake," she said as she slowly rose back up, then slammed back down.

"Oh god yes. Cassie, I have to fuck you now. Let me fuck you." You looked up at her and you held her in place, not letting her continue her slow rhythm. "Get on your hands and knees on the bed, baby girl, and face your ass to me."

"K." The two of you rolled over and switched positions. You let yourself get comfortable on your knees behind her while she got on her hands and knees, sticking her ass back slightly, so it was inviting you. Her ass was also beginning to really develop, it was rounding nicely, just like her big sister's. Her ass was going to be the sexiest thing in the world in a few years, but because it belonged to her perfect 18-year-old body, it was sexier than anything you'd ever seen before.

"I'm going to fuck you real hard now, baby girl. I'll be going in even deeper than before, is that okay?"

"Yes Jake, please, fuck me now. Your cock was making me feel so good."

"I told you it would, Cassie. You can push back if you want, but make sure that you go with me if you do, k?"

"Please fuck me, Jake, I need your cock again." You weren't going to disappoint her or even consider not giving her what she wanted. She was begging for it, just like you always wanted.

You lined up your cock with her opening, let the head slip inside (which got you a nice little moan from Cassie) and grasped her hips again. Taking a deep breath, you made sure that your balance was centered, and then you plunged forward, forcing your big cock into Cassie's still very tight little cunt.

"Oh!" Cassie exclaimed, her body pushed forward by the strength of your thrust. You had a good hold of her, though, so she didn't fall or hit her head on the wall.

"That feel good, baby girl?"

"Yes! Please, fuck me like that! Fuck my cunt!" You didn't have to be told twice. Leaning backward a little bit, you balanced yourself again and finally began to fuck your sister like you'd always dreamed of doing. You pounded her sweet cunt, over and over, faster and faster. You felt your cock going deeper with every stroke, each thrust opening a new door and a new sensation. Cassie began moaning loudly, and you could only imagine how good this was feeling for her, if it was feeling this amazing for you. Her hot, wet, tight, 18-year-old cunt was being ravished, and fucked like it was always meant to be fucked.

"Oh, Jake!! Your cock... it's pushing... against some, thing..." she panted between thrusts.

"Does it feel... good, baby girl?" you responded in the same way.

"Mmmm, uh, mmmmm, yesss..." she moaned.

"Good. That's your... g-spot... it'll make you, cum really hard, Cassie."

"Oh god, yes, keep... fucking me!"

You pounded her little cunt harder and harder, now knowing that you were stimulating the most sensitive part of her entire body. You wanted her to cum ferociously, like you knew you were going to. Trying to focus on other things to make this last as long as possible, you remembered how Samantha loved her ass played with and fucked. Fucking Cassie's ass was out of the question, but maybe playing with it with your thumb... you wanted to give it a try.

Slowing down your pace, you pulled your right hand up to your mouth and got it nice and wet before lowering it to her ass. Still fucking her, only a slight bit slower, you lined up your thumb with her asshole and let it dip inside every stroke, just a little bit, but going in more every stroke. Cassie must have been too far gone to notice it, because she gave no reaction besides the desperate moaning she was already doing. Finally your entire thumb was inside of her asshole, and you held it there, letting your hand go with her for a few strokes, then holding it still, letting her ass fuck your thumb while her cunt fucked your cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds