• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Rhythm of Love Ch. 05-06

A Rhythm of Love Ch. 05-06

123

Ch 5 Confessions. Darling

"Make love to her, I need to watch." Confounding both of them, I just offered up my virgin butthole. They are so beautiful together, he played this song: Rivera Paradise by Stevie Ray Vaughan. Guitar is so lovely, waterfalls sharps to lows, smooth, dreamy piano, every note seems to infuse them. "Both of you are beautiful," I whisper, "I've never seen so much love." Want to touch them, it would be so wrong...

"Don't look at me.." Started the kisses at the tips of her toes. Only my lips, doing my best not to touch her with anything else. Seems to have a ripple effect when I kiss her ankles. Her legs are gorgeous, hours in the gym, wish mine were as graceful. "Don't look at me.." His eyes have so much expression in them, slurping his goodness from her Venus, every milliliter, so much until only her delicacy flowing. Mons and her hips, abdominal muscles twitching, so much definition.

"Don't look at me.." Underside of her breasts, all around circling to the center. He moans when I find the spot on her neck. Full body kiss, I could do this forever, she's pushing me to him...she's gently holding my hair, adding a hair tie. His chest is so well defined, treat his pectoral muscles with as much care as her boobs. His mid section is smooth, hints of his abs when I nibble his nipples.

"Don't look at me.." His cock jumps when I swirl his belly button. Just breathe, a drop falls to his belly button, go back and get it, savor it. Takes some ingenuity getting every drop of her essence with out using my hand. So smooth around his testes where we shaved him this morning, "No! You have to have patience." His hand on my pony tail. Tongue drags the length to his tip, groans when I keep kissing that funny spot, she giggles. One inch, two inches, further every time. Too late, it's spurting! Take all of it in a plunge, inject his love straight to my belly. Suck his soul out with the last few inches in my lips, can't help myself cupping his balls, fingertip hinting at his pulsing asshole. Men are so easy...

"Bad girl.." Letting the pearlescence dribble from my lips down the center of my breasts. He laves the cream returning it with a blinding kiss. His palm strikes my ass, not as hard as her hand striking the other side, twice, three times...

"He's going to fuck your pussy really hard," Is she ordering him? Putting a cuff on my right ankle. My eyes fake fear as they tighten the straps, legs spread wide on their bed. I've been wanting this for so long...

"That's a pity." He poured the last two shots In a tumbler, "Don Julio has been our friend."

"Out of lime boy scout." She grumbled. For some reason he doesn't like being called a boy scout. Only lime I'm getting is from her chest rockets or the wedge between her teeth giving her an evil green grin.

Savor the golden liquid, let it soak on my tongue, pool at the back of my mouth, suckle on her limeade teats extinguishing the fire in my belly. One side then the other. Using my thigh as a rubbing post, not allowing me to jam my cunt on her kneecap. Denying me a kiss until my distilled agave is slowly consumed. Her pussy soaks my kneecap passing the lime skin back and forth. Nirvana is broken when he jerks my arm from its socket, tight pull to the top corner of the bed.

Gentler as she extends my arm, straddling my chest, increments of tension building, reading my face, waiting for the agony to show. Tight as a guitar string, plucking my tits, clicks of the ratchets at my feet rack me so even my hips are immobile. "Your safe word is 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious'...Stare at the ceiling listening to them rummage though the sex toys.

"OOOHHH that tickles!" Hear him snicker, she has a feather for my left foot, "No more!" My arm pits, my sides, delicate brush on my breasts. Squeeze my eyes shut, inner thighs have never been this sensitive, sometimes just a hot breath rattles my body. Few moments of respite blindfolding me, "Fuck me now!"

Must be two inches taller now, all my joints comfortably snug. Where is that buzzing vibrator going to touch me? Waving it around my head, changing speeds next to my ear. Zapp! "Yee-aaah!" Some kind of static shock on the tip of my clit. Some kind of vibe going full blast is shoved deep inside, something is sucking my clit! Some sort of machine is hovering my breasts, is that a machine buzzing or is it all in my head?

"Wake up darling." Love her so much, I can feel her breath, feel her breasts over mine, no blindfold as my eyes regain focus. My favorite bartender, (A skinny marathon runner) showed me pictures of her strapless strap on, says she can keep going longer than any man. Leaning back, tucking a pillow under my head, she has a big purple dildo. Pointed at my twat, she is going to punctuate my sentence, it's going to be an exclamation point!

"I was dreaming.." It was a vivid dream. My aunt was a physical therapist, had this electrical machine with stick-on pads that could make muscles do anything she wanted. She had those pads, up her sides, across her tummy, on top of her thighs, my hand was at the controls. Big pink phallus was surrounded.

He was belted to this contraption, head at a height perfect for me to ride his face. Legs splayed wide his anus, balls and big prick open for inspection, I could hang from the trapeze hooked to the ceiling and ride his cock if i wanted. Her hands cuffed to the frame near his bent knees, feet locked in below, her ass wide open. Absolute control over the in and out, plowing his ass, twist dials for speed and intensity.

Complete dominance over both of my lovers. One last thing, when the names they were calling me got impolite all I had to do is point my finger and a long spark shot out. What a mouth she has! Blue arc to the chain of her nipple clamps. For some reason the soles of his feet was particularly effective. "This is your dream come true darling.." His manly voice, stoking his cock ready for his turn to fuck my pussy. He doesn't have a clue...

His forearms under my shoulder blades, hands gripping my collarbone, flex of his cannonball biceps, puts a delightful strain on my arms and wrists. My ankles feel the bite of the cuffs, hips may pop out of their sockets with every slam of his pelvic bone. Obliterating my vulva, vagina is stretched, want him to tear it open fuck my guts. Whap! Riding crops smacks his ass again, race horse being whipped in the final stretch. Screamed at her, "Cunt bitch make him fuck my ass!"

"Not tonight darling." She's picking up the towels spread across the bed, he's sniffing them carrying to the laundry room. "You haven't been prepared properly."

"I do my school work on Sundays!" I'm come drunk desperate for more fucking.

"We have two more days before we have to go back to work, you're not going anywhere." His orders nearly made my tits pop, she has a secret smile.

"I have classes on Monday!" Doing well in both of them, the teachers really like me. Missing class won't be a big deal. On my knees, I know the position, that excuse didn't work either.

"We need our rest," Fuck she is cruel! "We'll prepare you in the morning."

"Now come here and cuddle with your sugar daddy." Fuck me! Nothing I can say to get him to take my ass tonight. "Sweet dreams darling." If he only knew..sure he felt the shiver...

Refrigerator is full! I'm going to love living here, made them breakfast, even the biscuits from the pop apart tube turned out really well, "More butter please.." Made him spit out his mimosa.

"You laughed when I bought the lottery ticket." Digging through her purse, she carries a gun! "I put my retirement paperwork in Thursday." He was comparing the ticket to the newspaper clipping. "We don't have to work another day in our lives!" Hugs and kisses, jumping around, we knocked over a lamp!

***

"Poop baby, push it all out!" Both of them watching was a new experience.

"It's kinky, never done this in front of people before." Earlier she made me kneel on the tiles watching him go pee. Then she checked how wet my pussy was when I sat on the toilet to pee, let my piss run thru her fingers till my bladder was empty. He's getting the hanging bag/hose/nozzle out of the cabinet.

"Look at my tits.." Embarrassing, my cheeks, neck and chest are blushing beet red, so hot I want him to cool me off. I'd never ask for that but..."May I suck his dirty cock, it may help me.."

"Never want to take a shower by myself ever again." Almost had an orgasm when he washed my hair, rinse and repeat. Came twice on her soapy fingers while he kissed me. His dick in my butt crack while she kissed me made my knees weak. Glad he had a firm grip on my pubis, one long orgasm..

"Spread'em baby.." Against wall hands above my head while four hands frisked me, I know she works at the cop shop but sticking the nozzle up my butt is not in the manual. Still steamy with the water shut off, "Get me another bottle honey.." I want to give him an enema, see how he likes it..

"So full! May I do this to you too?" Her kissing me, rubbing my distended belly, I don't like being fat.

"Want you to..we're together." Even my breasts seem fuller, her tender caress. Hope she will slap my tits later today and my spanking, fifty lashes with the riding crop. He still has welts on his tight ass.

"Can't hold it.."

"Listen to me bitch!" He's squeezing the bag going to the nozzle I have in her butt, "You're doing this together." His voice, I would do anything for him, her too. Her kiss made me forget everything...

Our breasts slipping against each other our bellies squirming, don't take your eyes away from me.."On your knees boy scout.." Her firm grip spreading my buns, nod tells me to do the same, "Squeeze!" Mind bending kiss, both of us have jet propulsion to the stars...

"Stay down boy scout.." He's sitting on the floor, in the filth, jacking off. Plain water this time, me first, she giggled when the pressure on my bladder pushed a little pee down my thigh. Some parts inside my pussy feel the fullness after the second bag. Getting her second fill up, we were trading, both of us having full belly laughs.

"Ready, set, go!"

Village idiot sat at our feet while we soaped each others bottoms, surreal how the words 'boy scout' transforms him, little boy grin. "Clean yourself up, get the new towels, take two of those yellow pills." I don't think I like him meek and mild. Tells me "He doesn't think he needs the penis pills," Maniacal laugh taking my hand, on our way for a few martinis!

***

"Bad girl," She had coached me, "Seducing my husband again.." She had a plan. Grinding into me, his elbows at the back of my knees stretching me open, pillow under my back on his knees over me, making love to me. My hands cupping my breasts, inviting him to suckle, kissing me, blue eyes boring into my soul. Sly grin seeing my expression change, my pussy tightens sporadically drenching us with a big squirt.

"I'll give you everything.." Coaxing his gentlemanly side, "Anything.." I moan, felt his dick throb, "Pull out, I can't have your baby until you marry me.." Her fake sobs in the background, "I love your taste.."

"Don't leave me.." She turned away stifling a laugh. "Need you."

"All of it.." My hand reaching, extracting his penis, wiggling my hips, "Oooh!" Tip grazing my rose bud, "I can't do that.."

"You said anything.." Men are so easy...guilting me.

"Don't hurt me.." I'm sure he tasted the injected cherry lube when he was kissing me down there, "You're too big for my pussy.." Gland is breaching, resist the urge to shove it, my hips betray me with a spasm, "Just the tip, no more, no more." Agony in my voice is from playing this silly game she said he wanted. "Nooo..." My grimace was me fighting the words in my brain: Fuck me you bastard! Make it hurt! Take my virgin ass!

"I'll go slow.." Soothing, caring voice, same as the jazz playing in the background. "A little deeper this time.." My sphincter is firing like a machine gun, he thinks I'm rubbing my nubbin, I'm trying to rip it out by the roots.

"Take me..own me.." My pussy feels totally collapsed, my guts getting rearranged, swing my leg over so I'm on my side. "Deeper!" Slow strokes are maddening..about to scream when her pussy is shoved in my face rolling me on top of her, fuck yeah!

"Noo.." Pulling my hair takes her cunt away, "My cunt!" Her words were muffled by his cock.

"Put it back in my ass fucker!" Slammed his prick deep and hard for a few strokes, don't know where his cock is going, her mouth, my pussy or my ass, became a frenzy when someone started slapping my ass. She told me the secret word, told me to use it wisely, "Fuck me you ass faggot!"

Hand went over my mouth, feel the roots of my hair, every single one, he's a fucking beast, pinches my nostrils tight, 'Let me stand next to your fire!' by Jimmy Hendrix plays as the world fades..."Wake up!" Saw the slap to my face coming. Upright, his arm around my neck pinning my head next to his, cock keeps surging in my rectum. No strength my arms flopping, rag doll in his arms my world is spinning in and out.

Listen to his heavy breaths before I can open my eyes, held with my back to his chest, a beloved trophy for all to see. What do they say in the commercials? If you have an erection for more than four hours see a doctor! "Am I going to need a doctor?" His hips are swaying to some slow song, cock must be causing the rumbling fear in the pit of my stomach.

"Do you remember your safe word?" Slowly my eyes registered, her big purple strapless, the riding crop, her nipple clamps with a big golden heart weighting down the connecting chain.

"Yes.." Her enthusiatic nodding head bounces the golden heart, "It only counts if I say the word completely." My challenge was accepted with the whistle in the air and a crack on my left tit, pissed myself on the thick towels he had placed earlier. Golden weight was swinging, with every swat, almost out of body when she finished with my tits, gloriously welted. Hand over my mouth when she started on my cunt, we drank so much water this morning.

"Open your eyes.." Those are my toes, my fingers wiggle, still in his lap with a hot pike up my ass. My hand raises, fingers feel the weight that has been straining her abused nipples, buzz of the dildo at the entrance, about to be double fucked. "Kiss me..."

I know the name of the song now, it's my favorite, almost piss my pants every time I hear it: Frankenstein by the Edgar Winter Group. "Fuck me you bitch ass nasty cunt!"

***

"Darling you're been asleep for three hours." Jasmin fills my senses, my body shines with aromatic oils, my dreams of both of them defiling my body over and over again interrupted. Her look of concern turned to joy moments before our lips met.

"Hug me tighter..." Felt like hours that we kissed, his cock pressed to my backside getting stiffer. "Boy scout, is your cock still dirty from my nasty ass?" Kissed him, tender and gentle. Licked across his chest, "Thank you," Lips tickling his armpits, "Thanks you, I feel like you ripped me a new asshole," Attention to his belly button made him squirm, "Won't shit right for a week, don't move an inch big boy."

Switched him into a docile sex slave. "May I Taste my ass on your cock?" Red and raw his cock flinches with pain and pleasure, "You must of made my ass bleed, glad we shaved you." She slapped his face when he reached for me. "Like that don't you.."

"No talking!" She slapped him again, both his cheeks glowing.

"Come for me.." Swallowing him whole, pressing her dildo deeper than any finger could reach. Her kisses smother whatever he was trying to say. Both of us laughed at his dick spurting, painting his chest, dildo in his ass buzzing away.

"Quick get his right arm!" She already had his left cuffed, real handcuffs, longer chains, the ones they use in courtrooms.

She had to help me, "Don't fight boy scout!" Was I really going to slap his nuts? Thumb and index finger wrap his scrotum, ball bags whatever, my lips surround taming him. 'Cruel to be kind, in the right measure, means that I love you baby!' Some old song, her and I cracking up, how do they get these songs to play at just the right time?

"Let's get a martini!" She did stuff a pillow under his lower back relieving the strain on his legs connected to his wrists.

"Mmmm, these drinks make me feel sophisticated," Waddling in front of the mirror, "A Hollywood star.." Haughty, nose in the air, "Now I know why they walk around like they have a stick up their ass!" Laughing, preen for his wary eyes. She even taught me her trick popping the pimento out of the olive.

"Lucky girl." Big bulb on the end of the dildo fills my pussy. "He only let me do this once," Electricity fills my body, "Never again he said.." Giggles over took us again, drinks are getting to me. Something about a big dick sticking out of my hips is powerful, transforms me.

"Tell me!" Fist in her hair shoving her face in his ass, "Tell me you love being my bitch!" Fucking her doggy, alternating holes, "I'm the boss!" Her fists grabbing the bedding, pushing back with all her strength, letting me abuse her.

"Telekinesis!" Proudest moment of my life forcing her to use her safe word. Aftershocks rattle her curled up body on the bed, "Love you." she mumbles. His butthole winking at me, not finished yet..

"Tell me," tugging her to the side, "you're safe word.." have room to line up my royal scepter, his eyes defiant.

"Get fucked.." A moment choosing his words, "Slut!" Last word out of my mothers mouth...rage fucking his ass.

"Open your mouth!" My fingers aiming his prick, runny and almost clear ejaculate is getting in his eyes. Batteries getting weak on the dildo my hips are pumping deep in his guts.

"We love you.." Dazed the words break me from a trance, her breasts on my back, arms around my waist holding me back, I'm exhausted.

***

'Sticks and stones may break my bones, words will never hurt me..' Yeah who ever made that nursery rhyme did not know a fucking thing. "You must think I'm a psycho," Waking up in the other bedroom, my room if they let me stay.

"Darling we love you..." His low voice has the most powerful words in the universe. Helping me, I can barely walk, their bed is a wreck. "No," Settling me on the toilet, "Put me in the shower.." ingrained in me now, hurts my ass when it touches my heels, hands clasped behind my back, sore in spots I didn't know I had, my complete body feeling the ravages of yesterday. Will there be a tomorrow?

My mom and dad leaving me.. My Aunt throwing me to the street..No help from my uncle, small petty man preying on little girls.. I had been doing so well, school, my own place, a job I loved.. "Please Ma'am," Can't raise my eyes above her beautiful vulva, red and swollen like mine. "I need this.." My piss splattering on the tiles, swirling the drain, "Put me in my place.."

Lock onto her blue eyes when my debasement began, let her loving warmth douse my lips, dribble from my tongue, bathe my boobs with filth...tastes her own piss when she kissed me. "Please sir.." We said it together! On her knees beside me!

Snake is spewing his venom.."We deserve this.." before she started kissing me again, hugging. Golden shower of his love, marking his territory, dirty nasty pee, acrid symbol of his dominance. Kneeling with us, sealing our trinity, basest animals that will be together forever..he promised.

***

We finish each other sentences, the new house has a swimming pool and pool house. Pool house is supposed to be my home but I rarely sleep there. Thursday's are my day, work one day a week at CheersLeaders with my favorite bartender and Holly. We helped pay for Holly's boob job when she turned twenty one. Her tits bring more tips than you could imagine!

Going to use my new marketing degree to open a chain across the country. Carmella sold us half of the holding company that owned the bar, gave me the power to give my best friend and her new partner, my favorite bartender, the weekend off. They don't know it yet but we are going to invite them to our anniversary party.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Rhythm of Love Ch. 05-06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds