A Rhythm of Love Ch. 05-06

I should tell you: I made up with my favorite bartender, lesbian love fest with Holly, they have been together ever since that day. My favorite bartender is going to get her first dick. My favorite cock up her ass whether she wants it or not, I'm the boss! (Not all the time, him and her put me in my place often.) I can't wait for this weekend! She hasn't let me or him get off for a week, both of us bursting at the seams that bitch!

#####

Ch 6 Exorcise the inner demons.

"C'mom Sam! Ray and Lisa want you to party at their house tonight, you and Holly can stay at my place." Closing time at CheersLeaders on a Thursday night, Holly's Aunt has her new stretch party limousine waiting for us.

"Bitch! You know I'm training, I have a ten mile run at seven tomorrow." Sam loves her running high, gets home sweaty in her little running shorts and sports bra to cover her almost non existent breasts. Fucks the shit out of Holly constantly sleeping late. Wakes her up with a rough fuck, ranting and raving at the lazy bitch..

"Darling you made my drink too strong.." Having trouble keeping her head up. "Besides I still have a bone to pick with you two," Slapped herself to wake up, scowled at Ray and Lisa, "You two took her away from me, she promised I would be her first girl she kissed, make love to..." Ray had no trouble carrying our hundred pound runner, always mistaken for a little boy the way she dressed.

"She is going to be pissed off." Holly knows where to get those pills, "Going to be mad for days.." Winked at Darling, (That's what her name tag says!) whispered in her ear while they hugged, "Got the other pills too..." Holly is one of the most devious manipulators on the planet, never let a nip slip go to waste.

"Driver! Take us home!" Ray likes to talk down to Holly's aunt.

"Mister you may get dumped on the side of the road!" Giving it back to him. She is as smart and tough as they come.

"You can come in and have a drink too!" Lisa knows she had been a hard core drunk in her younger years, "Bitch you know I'm married!" They all know she is sober and one of the most caring people. Swerved the car shaking us up laughing her head off, privacy divider was rising. She also knows the key code to our gate, to our home.

Long driveway to our well over seven thousand square foot mansion. Three floors above ground with a very full basement. Darling's pool house would rival any home in an exclusive suburb. Swimming pool, manicured lawn and gardens. Finished in time for our first anniversary in our new home. Aunty hugged Darling and Holly, both of them a giggling mess watching Ray carry Sam. "Be safe you two..."

***

"Gotta run." Sam is groggy waking up close to noon, Holly and Darling cuddled next to her in an unfamiliar king size bed. "Where am I?" Realization smacks her in the forehead, "Fucking bitches!" Could be heard downstairs, "What have you done?" Seized with adrenaline, "Were the fuck are we?" Screech filled the house. Flew out the door, flinging herself down the stairs three and four at a time crashing into Ray's chest.

Cartoonish Tazmainian devil kicking, snarling, fists flying, landing several punches before Ray could get her arms wrapped, "SAM! Sam!" Holly running down the stairs, "It's OK Sam!"

"Put me down you fucker!" Ray, Lisa and Carmella had dinner at the bar the night before, even lesbian bartenders flirt with the men to get bigger tips. 'You're so handsome I may switch teams!' Words were coming back to haunt her, 'Only if I can have your wife first..' She could feel his big neglected dick in his bearhug.

Standing back she could see his tented sweat pants, "Fuck me..." Skinny naked girl was calming down with the three woman in panties only surrounding her. "Didn't mean that.." Nervously stumbling on her words, "I say that when I'm mad.." Still looking, "I mean.." Glancing up his bare chest, "You're a man.." His blue eyes, "Fuck I'm so sorry..." His right cheekbone was red and swelling.

"Did you take karate or something?" Rubbing himself, feeling it, "I need a drink, with lot's of ice!" Smile could melt the north pole, make polar bears swim.

"Three big brothers..." Over her shoulder, the four woman headed for the kitchen.

***

"Please, please, please...Ma'am?" Darling begging. Dishwasher loaded and started with our big brunch finished. "It's been a whole week!"

"Wanted her so bad last night," Holly was standing above Darling in her position on the kitchen tiles. "All she would let me do was kiss her, not fair after what she did to me last night."

"What!" Sam is a feisty one, "You let somebody else touch you with out my permission?"

"Well..you were out cold and..and.." Holly was contrite.

"About that, whose idea was it? Slipping me a roofie..." Lisa raised her hand taking all the blame for the conspiracy.

"She hasn't let me or Darling have an orgasm for a week." Ray was waving his tented sweat pants towards Lisa.

"Fucking Bitch!" Sam's anger had been undercover with our meal.

"What you gonna do about it cunt!" Lisa is tougher than most.

"No catfighting!" Ray's bellow caught them by surprise. Especially Holly, getting on her knees beside Darling, both of them keeping the giggles below the surface. "Best thing is to work our frustrations out in the gym."

"Fuck me.." Sam's pussy was leaking down her leg, the other three had sopping wet panties.

"Fuck yeah.." Lisa has an evil grin, she knows what's behind the curtain downstairs. Full state of the art gym, treadmills, stepping machines, stationary bicycles, takes up a third of the basement.

***

"Good two treadmills I'll race ya, winner gets the..." Sam was interrupted by Holly.

"Don't do it! She runs two miles just to warm up!" Holly stuck her tongue out to Sam's side eye.

"Winner gets to suck my cock." Ray was throwing Sam a curveball.

"I don't eat weeny, bad for my diet." Hands on her hips, Sam defying Ray. Darling was showing Holly how the stepper machine works.

"It's really good for my ass!" Even Sam had to look, "It's even better when he sticks his dick up my butt!" Best friends pointing at the mirrored walls churning away laughing at the drama behind them.

"Fuck all of you.." Sam put some incline on the treadmill, lost in her own world running hands free at an amazing pace. Lisa began her stretching exercises, ignoring Sam. Wary eyes avoiding each other, throwing daggers at each other in the mirrors.

"Don't you dare!" Lisa catching Ray sitting on the bench press machine looking down his sweat pants, "Ever seen a real cock lesbo?" Cadence on the treadmill got a few steps quicker. "Ever sucked dick bitch?" Lisa doing her routine at the arms station showing her fabulous chest.

"I haven't given a blowjob in months." Holly looking directly at Sam. Sam's posture remains focused forward her eyes darting wildly in the mirror. Lisa flinging her panties over Ray's circus tent. Settling on the inner thigh knee splits, five feet away in Sam's line of site. Clank of the thirty pound weight landing, rising for another strenuous repetition.

"Holly I want you," Clank, "to eat his cream pie," clank, "from my nasty cunt.." Sam's knee went down spitting her out the back of the treadmill. Darling jumps from her stepper to help the tangled mess on the floor, Sam's palm warning her away gathering herself.

"You win!" Sam's runners high poking her nipples out obscenely on her flat chest, "This isn't over..." Sitting on the floor with middle fingers jamming her pussy to a squirting finish.

"Please Ma'am!" Darling begging for relief, "Make her eat meee!" Plopping down on one of the chiropractic treatment tables we got from the out of business doctors practice. She loves the tables we have behind the curtain.

"Look at his cock Sam!" Three strokes, shooting a wad two feet in the air, Holly rushing over, her mouth capturing his crown stroking himself. Volume puffing her cheeks, dribbling from her lips, splashing on her face when she is overwhelmed. "Please Sam my Darling needs you.." Lisa's intentions, rub it in Sam's face that she was the first...compassionately sacrificed.

"Fuck that young tight pussy Ray," Lisa was seeing Holly struggle to get the tip past her inner labia reverse cowgirl. "Give her what she's been missing." Lisa messing with her enhanced boobs, fascinated with the different feel, examining for scars.

Distracted with Darling's yelp. "Almost as big as his cock!" Sam looked surprised with four fingers past her knuckles. "Deeper!" Pulling back tucking her thumb, small hand was going all the way.

"Don't come in me!" Holly was being held down by Lisa and his hands on her hips.

"Deeeep!" Darling screamed both hands on Sam's elbow using her arm for a dildo. Crescendo fading to sweaty panting.

"Good workout girls! Meet upstairs for drinks!" Lisa had a bounce to her step, two stairs at a time.

***

"Top shelf!" Sam the bartender was poring several rows of Don Julio tequila for the girls. Mixed Lisa two lemon drop martini's, he was sticking with gin and tonic, tall double.

"You two are up to something." Ray smiled at Holly and Darling, playing silly faces with the limes they were cutting, everybody sampling the chicken wings and mozzarella sticks fresh from the warming oven. Sam was fidgety bartending the next round.

"Do you have a douche or something so I can clean myself?" Holly was upset when Ray pumped his seed. "Sam won't let me take the pill anymore, says it's bad for me."

"Cleaning yourself probably won't work, those little swimmers are fast for their size." Lisa raising Holly's anxiety, "When was your last period?"

"Two weeks ago," Holly looked at Sam for support, "We have our periods together now."

"Eeew! You two are fertile. Does it make you hornier?" Darling has a naivety and shiny outlook on life at the worst moments. Holly was tearing, edge of collapsing.

"When I was a tiny baby," Giving Holly a fatherly hug, "I had the mumps," She looked down his prick doing not fatherly things.

"Do you have rubbers?" Holly made Lisa and Darling laugh.

"We found out six months ago I've been shooting blanks all my life!"

"I wanted his baby so bad!" Darling gave him a big pouty boo-boo lips, "You said I'll give you whatever my heart desires ya big dummy!"

"Not the man I thought I was," Confessional grin, "Hate rubbers! Lost my virginity to a prostitute, had to pay extra for her hazard duty, rubber broke any way.." He got his smiles and chuckles that were needed at the time.

"You are gonna get it bitch!" Darling waving her fist at Sam.

"Fist me all you want," Sam's iron core flexing, "No cocks, never.."

"Darling wanted to make your anniversary weekend extra extra special," Holly scurried away, "I have a surprise!" over her shoulder.

"NO, No,NO!" Lisa pointing at the baggy of MDMA tabs. "My Ex used those to control his whores." She had to tell the story glossed over, a lot.

"It's too late." Sam fetched the dropper bottle hidden on the bar, "They begged me, should be kicking in any minute now." Sam got two tabs and a shot of tequila, "Besides, turnabout is fair play!" Reminding all of us how she got here in the first place.

"You two are going to get a spanking." He realized Darling and Holly were already rolling, "With a belt!"

"Can I call you daddy now?" Holly's worries long gone.

"Are we the bad little girls you always wanted?" Darling has the teenager act down to perfection, both of them trapping him against the center island in the kitchen.

Sam did a jealous double take when she saw Holly licking her new lollipop. Leaning back on the counter, separating herself from the crowd, found the European sparkling mineral water. Short boys hair cut was dyed purple. Never is going to need a bra, hint of a waist, shorter than all of us. Small hips of a boy, disproportionate long lean legs. "You ran over six miles while we we downstairs." Lisa attempting to break the ice.

"Hate finishing second," Sam's ankles crossed, hugging herself with one arm and the other arm holding the water bottle in front, a barrier. "I will win the next marathon.." Told Lisa her story, hated school, hated boys (Still does) running away from her anger being born a girl.

"Did you hurt your knee?" Lisa invading her personal space. Sam is close to seething mad at her two loves getting spanked over his knee. His prick waving around, a pole vaulting stick.

"You're fucking gorgeous..." Sam peered into Lisa's eyes. "Tell me more about your first husband." Lisa's mind was slipping, told her about the dark places her ex had been leading her. Kissing each other with an unknown passion, hands traveling to more intimate spaces. Making sweet tender love in a world of their own, two souls needing what the other could provide.

"You want me.." Shared orgasm tingling their bodies, "You need me," Sam changed her words, almost extra sensory, "To punish you.." climax not releasing, begging to go higher, "You need the pain..pain to wipe away your first love.."

"Downstairs.." Sam could feel Lisa's words, the shiver, "Things he won't do to me.." Sam bit down on her left nipple almost breaking the skin, over the heart that was submitting completely. Low submissive moan, "Yes...

Sam examined the teeth marks, electricity shook her skinny frame, an orgasm like no other, "He has to watch.."

"Call him boy scout, he will do almost anything you want, cunt.." Slap to Lisa's face was brutal, got the attention of the other three tangled on top of the center island counter.

Sam, no fear of anything the world could throw at her, kissed her burning cheek, whispered in her ear, "I'm afraid..."

***

Solemnly every body took two tabs, still a few left. "My fiancé was the worst fuck I ever had!" Bubbly Darling hoping to impart her excitement, "My professor, he had canes, tanned my hide, my boyfriend broke up with me when he saw the marks they left," Darling could win a marathon with her mouth, ecstasy had her going three times as fast. "His religion would never allow him to marry a fallen woman, he played in the pros for one year before his knee gave out!"

"Take a breath Darling!" Ray was laughing with the rest of us, made him take two of those yellow pills.

"He called me all these names, harlot, whore, bitch, cunt, he'd never used words like that! He even took the lords name in vain a few times, I slapped him, he almost was going to slap me back but the police were there, then he had to use that word, I hate that word, he said to the police, 'Keep her away from me! Never want to see her again! That Slut!'"

"C'mon, c'mon, Darling told me she had every bondage toy money could buy!" Holly was playing with the ooze between her legs, "Let's go! I need some more dick!"

Sam had a huge smile when we went past the treadmill, "At that pace I would have beaten most the men!" We hadn't turned off the power switch yet. Waiting for her at the curtain, one of those vertical slat things that hang from the ceiling, Ray is jumping around, a little boy on Christmas eve, wanting to unwrap his new toys. Let the curtain settle down when we were all past into complete darkness...

Anticipation building feeling our way further into the room, Ray's cough ruining the silence, "Show us boy scout.." Sam's voice was out of some horror movie. Soft white lighting with the first switch, stocked bar, case of mineral water on the floor that the lazy bastard should have put away. Plush U-shaped couch with water proof upholstery, a recliner, sound system. We could all see the reason for Ray's cough, Sam's thumb and forefinger wrapped around his balls. "Play soft jazz." He squeaked out.

"Can you play Taylor Swift?" Holly requested. System shut down as quick as it turned on.

"Taylor Swift is not allowed in this house." Lisa explained.

"Play Taylor for Holly." Sam's gritted teeth growl, grip on his balls tighter. He played that drivel for the first time as soon as 'Lexa' could find the song on the internet. His cock was wilting. Darling and Holly dancing to whatever this song was, sweating profusely, chugging on a bottles of mineral water. Lisa hugging Sam from behind, she had broken out in a sweat too, tits on her back slipping and sliding.

Ray was recovering with the four woman nude dancing in front of him. Indirect red lighting reveled every sex device imaginable, crosses, racks for hanging, sex swings, chiropractor table with restraints installed, padded sawhorses, shelves stocked with enough dildos to open a retail sex shop. Hints of other delights in the shadows. "Yes Ma'am.." Lisa on her knees behind Sam, tongue probing her tight little man virgin asshole and pussy.

"This one is my fav!" Darling and Holly exploring, two Chiropractor tables, has a height adjustable center pedestal, small center cushion, torso section can be tilted up or down, arm rests independently positionable with hand grips. Head rest to cup your face if you are face down, adjustable also with a strap to lock you in, Darling and Lisa love when he takes control and face fucks them. Leg section can be split or completely dropped out of the way. Straps for ankle, knees and hips, can't move an inch when everything is done up.

"May I Ma'am?" Ray is fascinated with Sam's flat chest, nuggets the size of a finger tip, almost no border, sticking out close to half an inch.

"No!" Sam is pinching her tits herself, "Do you have any nipple clamps boy scout?" He was back with three sets of various styles, bending on his knee, displaying his gifts to his queen. He was in agony when she refused to let him install the clamps with the big golden heart hanging from the chain. "Show me more..."

Yellow lighting appeared in the far corner, large expanse of black tile with a gutter around the border, hot tub, many shower nozzles, hand held sprayers, several shapes and seats protruding from the walls. Shelves with towels, enema and douche bags, nozzles and other supplies. Torture devices that could not be named. Sam had a crushing, violet orgasm with Lisa's fist punch fucking her, squirting all over the couch. Ray rebuked harshly when he attempted to stuff his fat cock in Lisa's ass. "What's in that corner?"

Blue light revealed the same black tile, several padded tables, racks and benches. A couple of those electric fucking machines with an assortment of dildos, some with two cocks. Metal cage that would hold two human bodies, Tesla coil coming up to power hanging from the ceiling. Three professional transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation devices for a total of twelve channels. "Physical therapist was taking liberties with the young gymnasts, we bought most of his equipment when he went to jail." Lisa is becoming more agitated from lack of attention, slumped to the floor begging on her hands and knees. Holly and Darling trading places on the treatment tables, Ray's cock about to burst.

"No! Hands behind your back," Lisa jumped at Sam's command, "Aren't you a needy..cunt." Lisa with her knees clamped tight, anything to stimulate her clit, Sam roughly kicked her legs apart. Hacked up some throat phlegm spitting it out on Ray's cock, "Jack off in her face boy scout!" Sam yelling red faced.

"Fuck..." Holly standing by with a big purple dildo sticking out.

"I thought we drained him!" Darling is ragged pouring herself a shot of tequila. Lisa is shaking, interlocked fingers white knuckled behind her back, spluge dripping to her chest.

"All of you need a clean up, help her Darling," Sam pointing to the yellow corner. Lisa is swinging her head, bewildered with her surroundings, not seeing, slipping into a drug induced euphoria. "Carry her.." Darling and Holly hooked their arms under her armpits lifting her, Ray scooped her feet.

"It's okay baby..." Ray is soothing her, she's like a baby, gurgles trying to imitate the words she was hearing. Bright eyed when she sees her foot move, her new brain making the connection that it is hers, new toy she can play with. Big smile making goo-goo sounds. Except her hands, locked tight with a hypnotic obsession.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds