A Rhythm of Love Ch. 05-06

"Fucking bitch!" Darling seems to tower over Sam, "What have you done to her?" All of them had been insanely draining bottles of water. Holly is torn between defending her lover or kissing away the messy man juice from Lisa's face and chest. Ray zeros in on what Lisa needs most, his lips surrounding her nubbin. Banshee wail preceded the convulsions.

Darling, Holly and Sam wide eyed witnessed the psychotic flailing. Ray didn't stop when her piss exploded, her thighs batting his head around. Legs locked on his head when her bowels expunged some very soft, almost diarrhea, contents. Both of them writhing on the floor in some kind of serpentine mating ritual. Began all over again when he clawed her breasts, his cock finding the promised land. The trio backed away from the two lovers wallowing in the mess, sudden need for more water.

"Yes you will.." Holly ordering Sam, may be a first. Holly can manipulate, cajole, tricks others into getting what she wants and she always gets what she wants. Bent over hands on the tiled wall, Sam's long long legs spread wide, goes to her tippy toes when the probe enters her rectum.

"Feels good doesn't it?" Darling is using two fingers in her pussy and her thumb on Sam's clit distracting her, "Hold it in, I know you can do it.." Darling stroking her distended belly, "More Holly.."

"That's a good little boy." Holly all motherly, "You took all of it.."

"She looks pregnant." Darling really gets the giggles on MDMA.

"Her belly button is sticking out!" Holly laughs, two of them together don't have a care in the world. "Fuck her ass Hard Ray!"

"NO!" Sam thought they were talking about her, look over her shoulder seeing Lisa get railed bent over the rail of the hot tub. Hot healing waters had revived Ray and Lisa.

"Do it Sam!" His voice boomed, Darling and Holly hugging and kissing on their knees next to those long graceful legs that were beginning to shake. "Shit all over those fucking sluts!"

"Take it you nasty cunts!" Lisa was back in control.

***

"Uuummm, this body wash is wonderful." Sam and the other two have used the hand held sprayers for some group hydro therapy. Pussies, asses and boobs on rinse a repeat. Sam more relaxed than ever in her life.

"Touch it Sam." Lisa quietly soothed, "Touch it, feel it get hard.."

"No, no dicks for me." Sam was fascinated though, "Wish I had a dick.."

"Do we have any more of that stuff?" Darling and the rest had no idea what time it was. Lounging on the couch, Lisa and Holly almost asleep. 'You're my blue sky..' by the Atman brothers played. Sam returned with the baggy, only two tabs left, "Darling," handing her the pill. "Lisa wake up.." She got the other. 'Tied to the whipping post.' was playing while we each got a drop on our tongues till the bottle was empty. "My dad played this song all the time, especially when my brothers were in trouble again." Sam watched Ray take two of his yellow pills.

"One day..." Darling was watching the static sparks flying in the corner of the room. "Turn that off, it scares me.." Sam was intent on Ray's cock, rising with the temperature, the drugs kicking in.

"Help me Holly.." Sam had very little experience with girly clothes. Both of them went to the BDSM shelves and wardrobe. Darling and Lisa cuddled on each side with Ray, oiled bodies rising in temperature with the effects of the illegal drugs.

"We have been very bad daddy." Darling was pounding several shots of tequila. Lisa was drinking the very expensive gin from the frozen bottle.

"My ex gave his whore drugs like these, he was going to make his first porno film." Lisa and Darling kissed over his chest trading limes. "All those swinging dicks, 'Ultimate 69', sixty nine men paid him a hundred dollars each to fuck that girl."

"Holly let a frat house gang-bang her once.." Darling was having dreamy thoughts. "Get us another bottle of water daddy, it's so hot in here.."

"Her heart gave out choking on a cock, all on video..." Lisa shuddered violently, "He was going to video deflowering my virgin ass.."

"No gang-bangs for you little one.." His stern voice. Sam and Holly were dragging the two racks into the yellow zone. Simple frames that held their arms stretched out parallel to the floor, wide knee pads with binders to lock in their shins. His favorite was placing a vibrating riding saddle with two dildos protruding. Called it his triple delight face fucking them. "Not while I'm around.."

Sam and Holly needed Ray's help to move the frame with the sex swing, "This will be your throne.." Holly giggled. Darling was at the bar setting up two shots of tequila for everybody. Turned on that Christmas decoration that projects colored lights, green, blue, reds and yellows. Spinning and flashing making all of us dizzy.

"Ready!" Sam was wobbly in stiletto heels, long legs covered in black lace hold ups, leather harness with a big black dildo, crisscrossing her mid section. Highlighting the nipple clamps, connecting chain had five heart shaped weights, one for each of us. Black lace raven wings mask...

"I hate tequila.." Lisa laughing at Darling's boo-boo lips.

"Suck it up bitch.." Holly was more than comfortable in her stripper platforms, made her taller than Ray. "You too boy scout.." Skin tight shiny black latex, cutouts for ass and pussy. Pussy that had another big black dildo locked in, bare breasts, a cat woman mask. Golden tool belt for her paddle, a many tailed whip and a riding crop hanging like a sword. Darling was more interested in the strap diagonally splitting her chest holding the arrow quiver with many different lengths of cane.

"To your throne queen!" Ray gave Sam a nervous side eye, Holly adjusting restraints, ankles/knees in slings. Quads bound to the strap under his lower back. Arms flung wide maintaining his semi relined posture. Holly was warning him, caressing his wide open nuts and butthole with the riding crop...

"On your knees slut.." Darling was lubing the delicate lady fingers pointing up on the dildo sticking up from the floor in front of her. Spare dildo on the side had fingers clenched into a fist. All of the dildo's had a hard wired remote control.

"On your knees cunt!" Lisa was having difficulty with the last few inches, Sam yanked on the strap binding her at the top of her shin. Both legs now tight to the floor, ankles bound with the soles of their feet facing up.

"Love you Darling.." Whap to the side of Lisa's face with Sam's riding crop, Holly had finished braiding her hair.

"Lexa play classical.." Any number of compositions would be playing. Ravel's Bolero, 1812 overture with drums crashing like cannon fire, others that start with a foreboding and end in a final tragedy. Rhythms intuitively invading, resonating, electrifying.

Ray winches at Holly's sneer over Darling's shoulder, pounding her ass with her dildo, fisted attachment bulging her belly button. Welts turning to bruises, Sam concentrating on the front. Tits, stomach, vulva and inner thighs. Whistling slap to the soles of her feet when Darling drops her head..Sam screams "Safe word!!!"

"Fuck you dyke..." Darling with a surprising aggressiveness. Lisa fixes her with a murderous glair...Both of them had pissed themselves several times, kneeling in the puddles.

"Ray.." Sam was sounding ominous. Holly had jacked him off several times, wearing his spluge on his face and chest. Welts on his ass, the timing was fortuitous, stream of piss blinding Holly for a moment. His balls are red and swollen from Holly's riding crop. "Have you ever taken it up the ass faggot boy?"

Sam could barely keep up with his rage, trashing, kicking, frame holding the sex swing rattling, absolutely berserk. Exhausted little boy crying, mumbling about the deep dark secrets of the scout troop...sucking dick for a merit badge. Sam and Holly turning the racks around so they couldn't see their broken man, all they could hear was his whimpering, a torture that almost broke their hearts.

"Tell them to use the safe word boy scout.." Sam didn't notice the sex swing webbing coming apart at the seams. Dutiful assistant Holly pulled the shortest cane from her quiver..Sound of the air splitting before a horrendous snap, yelps and groans from the victims.

Sometimes one, sometimes both at the same time, nasty red strips began appearing on the near pristine buttocks. Sometimes hearing the whistling punishment was worse than the strike that missed. Longer canes fraying, breaking. Nonstop screams of pain and insults that cannot be repeated, never anywhere close to a safe word.

Raw almost open wounds crisscross the back of their thighs and asses when both Darling and Lisa passed out. Holly and Sam struggling with the dead weight, washing them, applying soothing skin care products. Totally subjugated to the aftercare of Darling and Lisa, colorful spinning lights adding to waining effect of the ecstasy. A new world for all of them. Ignoring the seething beast swinging in the background...

"I always thought the world needed the pain I felt, wanted to share it with them." Sam was crying, "I'm so sorry, something clicked in my mind, you showed me what love can be.."

"You know what?" Darling is glowing, "I always thought I deserved the pain for being a slut.." Holly kissed her, "I'm only a slut for daddy..and you Li...I'll be a good girl from now on..no more spankings!"

"For so many years I had the notion that I needed to accept the pain, couldn't have true love with out it...I love Ray..he only goes so far..hurts him to hurt me..I know he was giving me what I thought I needed..."

"Sam.." Holly was sad, "I loved feeling him come in my pussy.."

"I know honey, I've been too hard on you," Sam hugged and kissed Holly's tears away. "Things are going to be different, I'll love you forever though..little bird you are free..please come back to me.." Sam and Holly had continued the massages and skin treatments on the two portable massage tables under the white light of the lounge.

Lurking in the shadows Ray had freed himself from his imprisonment, listening as the four girls purged their inner demons. "From now on I won't be running away from being a girl," Sam stood up proud, "I'm going to show the boys what girl power is all about!" 'Excitable boy' played on the sound system, a surprising upbeat melody by Warren Zevon with dark, deranged lyrics. Monster flew out of the darkness slamming her face down in the couch, "No!" Blood curdling scream continued, "Tearing my ass!"

Headlock and hand over her mouth Ray's welted ass was jackhammering Sam into oblivion. Sharp elbows to his ribs only spurred him on, legs kicking and flailing knocking cushions from the couch. Tremendous lunge his body seeming to float in the air before both of them fell to the floor. Looming above her his cock sent a couple of spurts up her back, the violence evident with traces of blood on his engorged prick.

Light as a feather turning her, holding her head ending her screams with his man meat feeding her. "No you bastard!" Holly on his back, fists slamming the back of his head, his shoulders, anywhere she could inflict some damage. Took the three of us to pull him away holding him down. Sam choking and coughing wrecked on the floor. Several minutes while Holly tended to Sam.

"Don't know what got into me..she called me a faggot.." Coming out of his daze, "No more drugs..ever..that wasn't me.." Ray crying again.

"Make love to me...Please.." Sam pushed Holly away, "make me a woman.." Feet on the floor knees wide apart, "Love me in my pussy.." Skinny body humping in the air. Darling feverishly sucking his dick hard again.

"Please.." Lisa rubbing her breasts on his back, pushing him forward, "Pretend she's me.."

***

We were all there for Sam's marathon. Finished third overall, obliterated the woman's record. Training for a triathlon. Holly and Darling have become the daring duo opening four restaurants in the last year. We don't ask them what they get up to when they are out of town.

Ray and Lisa spend a lot of time in the gym, both of them the fittest they have been in their lives, only consume alcohol on the weekends. "It's our anniversary next week." Lisa and Ray making love in the shower.

"What they don't know won't hurt them." Ray laughs.

"When the three of them said no sex for a month they were talking about anal right?" Lisa's orgasm was building his strong arms holding her in the air her legs wrapped around his waist.

"I love you so much..." Ray's words tripped her over the top...

The end

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 776 milliseconds