A Sexy Weekend In Paris

Susie knelt on the bed, Ian in front of her, both of them savouring the moment, their eyes roaming over each other again.

Susie's voice was husky with desire when she spoke.

"I want you," she whispered.

"I want you your cum," she added, her eyes on his.

"I want it here."

She cupped her breasts, her fingers reaching for her nipples.

"And here."

She moved one hand away from her breasts to mouth, sucking one, then two, fingers slowly into her mouth.

"And here," she repeated.

Her hand slid from her mouth and back down her body, over her breasts and belly to cup her mound, a finger slipping between her lips and into her pussy.

Ian watched all this, his eyes on hers, his cock jutting out almost obscenely in front of him.

As he watched, Susie moved easily onto all fours. She arched her back, pointing her rounded ass at him. Her pussy was framed between her thighs, wet and inviting. He gazed at her for a second, and then her hand was reaching between her legs, over her mound, and up onto the rosebud of her ass.

"And here," she told him, her voice barely a whisper as her finger tip scratched over the sensitive ridges of flesh, sending tremors through both of them as she showed him exactly where she wanted him.

Ian moaned, unable to watch, to resist, anymore and threw himself at Susie. He held her hips and drove his thick cock into her body, into her pussy, in one long, hard thrust. His cries as he slammed into her where almost animal like in need, in desire, in lust. Susie's cries were the same as she reached for the end of the bed, as she pushed back against his driving cock, wanting him deeper, harder, inside her, her breasts swaying with every thrust.

Her pussy stretched to welcome her Dad's cock into her body, wrapping itself around every vein, every contour of his thrusting shaft. She came almost straightway, her body overwhelmed by the flood of pleasure Ian's cock was pounding into her.

Her pussy was on fire, sending shock waves of passion throughout her body. Her beasts were swinging wildly beneath her body, swaying with the violence of his thrusts, her nipples tingling with pleasure. She cried out, her head thrown back, her back arched, her ass pushing back to meet his cock.

He pumped into her, prolonging her orgasm, both their bodies on fire. He reached for her breasts, for her clit, rubbing her, caressing her. Susie's cries intensified her body aflame. She felt his cock jerking deep inside her, and then the warm flood as the first few jets of his thick cum filled her. He buried himself deep inside her, his cock jerking, both of them moaning.

After those first few spurts, he pulled out and rapidly stroked his shaft, sending jets of cum over her back and ass, making her cry out again before he slid his cock back deep inside her, holding her still until his cock stopped jerking and her pussy throbbing.

"And here," he panted, adding to what she had said minutes before as her trailed a finger through the cum splashed over her tanned back.

Laughing with their release, Ian rolled away from her and lay on his back. Susie did the same, lying next to him, oblivious to the cum on her body. After a few minutes, she rolled closer, lying on her side next to him, her warm breasts against his body. He wrapped an arm around her, holding her close as she reached for his cock, still damp from their juices.

She stroked him gently as they talked, her hand moving easily over his cock and balls, gradually feeling him grow. Ian stroked gently down her back, his hand moving easily over the slopes, the firmness, of her ass, and back up to the side of her breast.

Later, Susie rolled on top of her Dad, straddling him and pressing her pussy down onto the hardness of his cock, her breasts against the strength of his chest. She wriggled against him, enjoying the feel of him against the soft wet folds of her pussy, against her hard, rubbery clit. He slipped into her easily as they kissed, her long hair falling about their heads, drawing them into their own world.

This time they made love gently, slowly, savouring and sharing every moment. They moved their bodies against each other, inside and out, their hands roaming over each other as their passion built.

Susie drew herself up onto her knees and threw her head back. Ian pushed his cock up inside her, his hips bouncing rhythmically off the bed to meet her downward thrusts. He reached for her breasts, holding them, caressing them, her nipples hard and on fire as his thumbs stroked across them.

She dropped forward, reaching for the end of the bed, her heaving breasts now over her Dad's mouth for him to suck and bite and kiss as he pumped into her harder and deeper, as he began to fuck her again. She cried out as his hands reached around her, as his finger found her puckered rosebud, as it slid inside her, as another orgasm rocked her body, as his cock and his cum filled her.

They clung together, their breathing loud in each others ears. Slowly, they rolled onto their sides, still holding each other, Ian's semi erect cock still buried inside his daughter. They kissed gently before dozing off, still joined, still holding each other like the lovers they were.

As Ian came to, Susie stirred beside him, and they rolled easily back into each others arms. He kissed her softly before easing away from her and heading for the bathroom. He ran a bath and sank into the hot water, waiting for Susie to join him as he knew she would. She came into the bathroom a few minutes later, climbing in and leaning back against him as he reached around her to cup her breasts. They planned their evening before soaping each other all over. After climbing out, they shared two big white towels, their hands leaving nowhere untouched.

Susie sent Ian back to the bathroom while she dressed, wanting to surprise him. When she called him back, she was dressed in a black satin dress. It was strapless and clung to every soft curve of her body before ending a good few inches above her knees. Ian whistled softly, wanting her there and then, but wanting to take her out, to show her off to the world.

They dined at a small restaurant not far from the hotel. The food was good, but what they enjoyed most was just being together – and the envious looks Ian was getting from men and women alike as they looked at Susie. They took their time over the meal, building the anticipation of what was to come.

Afterwards, they strolled along the river a little way, taking in the sites and sounds of the city. They came across a few market stalls, and Susie watched quizzically as Ian purchased a few items, assuming that they were gifts.

It was getting late by the time they got back to the hotel, but even so Ian led the way into the bar and ordered a bottle of Champagne to "round off the evening", as he put it. The waiter poured them each a glass before burying the bottle in a bucket of ice. After a few sips, Susie stood up and held out her hand to her Dad. Grabbing the glasses and ice bucket, Ian let Susie lead him to the lift, a tremor of anticipation running through him, his cock moving restlessly as he walked beside her.

Back in the room, Ian put the Champagne and glasses to one side, and eased Susie into his arms. They kissed, softly at first, their lips barely touching, their tongues slipping easily over each other. Their kisses became harder, more insistent, as they held each other tighter, their need building as their bodies moulded together, as their tongues thrust into each others mouths.

Ian's arms were around his daughter, his hands moving easily up and down her back, reaching for her ass, cupping her firm cheeks and drawing her closer to him, against his hard cock.

Susie pushed herself forward, wanting to feel her Dad's hardness against her mound. She rubbed herself against him, her pussy already wet and aroused with anticipation. She sighed against Ian's mouth as she felt his strong hands on her, easing the zip of her dress down her back, his fingers tracing the line of her spine. She felt him hesitate as he passed were her bra strap should have been, as he realised what that meant, and then pull the zip all the way down, his fingers stopping just short of the soft swell of her buttocks.

They stepped apart a few inches, both breathless from their kissing. Susie flicked her tongue over her lips, her eyes locked on Ian's, her breasts rising with her breathing. He looked at her, at his daughter, his hunger and desire, his need, in his eyes as they dropped to her breasts. Her dress had dropped a few inches, and was now perched at the end of her breasts, as if it was held up only by her erect nipples.

He reached forward and traced a line with his fingertip between the swell of her breasts. Putting a hand on her shoulder, he turned her around, tracing a finger slowly down her spine, right down to the top of the her ass. He reached around her, slipping an arm around her waist while flicking her hair away from her neck with his other hand.

He kissed her neck softly, his tongue caressing her as his lips moved over her soft skin. Susie shuddered, a tingle running through her, up her spine, to her nipples, at his touch. As he kissed her, he reached out to where the bag of things he'd bought at the market stall was sat on the side unit next to the Champagne, and pulled out one of the black silk scarves he'd bought.

Susie was still leaning back against him, her eyes closed, enjoying the feel of his hand caressing her stomach, the feel of his lips on her neck and now her throat, so she didn't appreciate what was in his hand until he'd gently looped the scarf around her head and blindfolded her.

For a few seconds, Susie wasn't sure what was happening, but what she did know was that she trusted Ian – and then a wonderfully sensual tremor ran through her as her Dad tightened the blindfold and it went dark. She stood still, her arms by her side, waiting.

Ian was stood just behind her. Stepping forward, he slipped his arms back around and touched her dress just enough to start it sliding away from her breasts. He cupped her, rolling her nipples gently between his fingers and thumbs as her dress settled around her waist. She leant back against him, feeling the heat, the strength of him against her naked back. Still holding her breasts, he started to move down onto his knees, his hands gradually sliding lower, pulling her dress with him.

He showered her back with kisses, his lips and tongue moving lightly over her as his hands moved onto her hips, as he sent tremors of anticipation through Susie's hot, young body. He slid her dress over her hips, and sat back on his heels to gaze at her beautifully firm ass, naked apart from the lace of her thong running between her cheeks.

Ian leant forward and ran his tongue over her, tracing the line of the thong between her cheeks, teasing her, meeting her as she pushed her ass back towards him. He turned her around slowly, almost mesmerised by her beauty, by her almost naked body. He flicked his tongue across her nipples, his teeth grating against them as he sucked hungrily on first one and then the other.

She held him to her, only letting go as his mouth moved down her body, over her flat stomach, his tongue teasing her belly button, flicking at the small gold cross hanging there. Ian pressed his lips against her mound, feeling, tasting her wetness through her thong. He pressed the damp material against her, making her cry out as his tongue moved over her clit and lips.

Sitting back again, he peeled her thong away from her body, easing it down slowly, savouring the moment when her plump mound crept into view. She appeared almost naked, her short hair wet from her arousal, her clit swollen and erect, her lips engorged. He kissed her softly as he pulled her panties down her legs and off, now leaving her naked.

He kissed the base of her belly and around her mound, he kissed the top of her thighs, inching closer to, but not quite reaching her throbbing pussy. She reached for him, needing more, wanting to pull his mouth, his tongue, onto her pussy, but he avoided her and stood up.

Susie stood still, her breasts heaving, suddenly not sure of where Ian was. She heard him moving, undressing. Ian was still close to her, looking at her as he undressed quickly, until he stood naked, his cock massively hard in front of him.

Taking her hand, he led her to the bed. She lay down, still blind folded and guided by him as he kissed her body slowly. He was holding her hands above her head with one hand, while he reached for the bag of scarves with the other.

He quickly looped scarves around each of Susie's wrists, and before she could really react, tied them to the each side of the end of the bed. Susie gasped, but any sense of uncertainty was betrayed by the wetness, the throbbing, of her pussy, and she could only moan as Ian looped more scarves around her ankles and tied them to the bed, leaving her spread eagled and naked.

For a moment Ian didn't move, but could only gaze down at his beautiful daughter, naked in front of him. Her breasts were taut across her chest, her nipples rock hard. Her legs were stretched out, her pussy nestling at the base of her flat stomach, her arousal evidenced by her wetness, by her engorged lips and clit. Her mouth was open, her lips moist, her breathing ragged with anticipation.

Ian leant forward and sucked her nipples, one at a time, gently then harder, drawing her nipples, her breasts, into his mouth. Susie moaned deeply, pushing her breasts up to meet him, before groaning as his mouth left her. Then she felt his tongue trailing over her stomach, flicking at her belly button. He nipped her skin just above the line of the soft, downy hair that barely covered her mound. She shuddered again as he stopped, every nerve of her body on fire for more.

She felt the bed move as Ian leant over and picked up the bottle of Champagne. Tilting the bottle, he dripped the cold liquid onto Susie's body, watching it as it fizzed, and as she moaned and pulled in her belly as the cold drink hit her hot flesh. A small pool formed in the hollow of her belly, filling her navel. He leant over her, quickly sucking and licking the Champagne away, sending tremors through them both.

He dripped more Champagne onto her breasts, watching as her nipples puckered and tightened even more, the flesh contracting with desire as his lips and tongues followed the streams of Champagne running from her nipples into the valley between her perfect breasts.

Kneeling up, he shuffled forward, his cock rigid in front of him, long and hard. He pushed the tip, swollen with desire, against his daughter's lips. She turned towards him, moaning and sucking on him greedily as he pushed his cock into her wanton mouth. She sucked on him hungrily, groaning as he pushed deeper into her mouth.

He reached for her breasts as he fucked her mouth, pinching and pulling at her nipples. He drove his cock harder into her mouth, his eyes closed as his lust began to take over, as his balls began to contract. He stopped just in time, before he filled his daughter's mouth with his cum. He dragged his cock away, ignoring her moans as he moved to kneel at the end of the bed, leaning forward so that he was resting between her thighs.

Susie tensed in anticipation, then wriggled against him as she Ian's tongue and lips on her thighs. He licked and kissed his way up the inside of one thigh, and then the other, nibbling at the soft skin. He tried to avoid her pussy, teasing her, teasing them, as long as he could.

But before long he couldn't resist any more, and hesitated only long enough to drip more cold Champagne onto her pussy before plunging his tongue deep inside her, feeling her wriggling beneath him, hearing her cry out as he sucked and fucked her with his mouth and tongue, as he toyed with her clit and pussy lips, as he sucked and licked her juices from deep inside her.

Susie was on fire, waves of pleasure ripping through her, followed by the pain of frustration as Ian brought her close, then closer still, to cumming. Her back was arching, trying to push her hips up, trying to push her pussy hard against her Dad, wanting his tongue deeper inside her, his mouth harder against her.

And then he was gone, leaving Susie writhing on the bed, constrained by the scarves tying her to the four corners, desperate for release.

Ian sat up quickly, his cock waving in front of him. It only took seconds to release Susie's feet, and to push her legs up towards her body. He looked down, looking at her pussy and ass totally exposed to him. Her rosebud was pink and puckered, moist where her juices had flowed from her pussy and looking incredibly tight for his massively erect cock. He paused for a second, wanting her there, wanting everything.

He pressed his cock against her ass, feeling her push back and moan. But then he slid his cock upwards, and drove his cock into her pussy, leaning hard against her as her legs rested on his shoulders, as he buried himself deep inside his daughter.

Susie's orgasm exploded deep inside her body almost the second Ian plunged his cock into her hot pussy, the thickness, the hardness, the feel of his cock inside her releasing her pent up climax. Only as she cried out her pleasure did Ian start to pump into her, long deep strokes that left her crying out again, that left him on the verge of cumming after what seemed like only a few seconds.

Ian reached over and dragged her blindfold away. He leant towards and kissed Susie feverishly, their tongues matching the thrusts of their hips as Ian ploughed into her, as Susie reached up to take him deeper inside her, her long legs wrapped around him. Their cries were muffled against each other as they came, as Ian poured his cum inside her, as more and more ripples of pleasure reached out to every part of Susie's excited body. Ian undid the scarves around her wrists and they clung together, their passion, their desire, spent for now.

Ian woke first. At least he thought he had until he tried to move – and found that his hands and legs were bound to the bed. He twisted his head around, looking for Susie. She was stood to one side of the bed, her nakedness silhouetted in the window by the early morning sun. Ian felt his cock stirring as she moved to kneel on the bed beside him. As he tried to move towards her, he realised for the first time just how tightly bound he was.

Susie laughed, a sexy, throaty laugh.

"My turn," she whispered, her eyes moving from his face to his cock.

Moving closer, she ran a finger nail along the underside of his cock as it lay on his belly. He moaned as his cock jerked to her touch, as her finger nail moved lightly over his balls, and back up over his cock, to his belly and then his chest and nipples. She leant over him, dragging an erect nipple over his mouth, moving away as his lips sought her nipple hungrily. Ian moaned as she continued to tease him with her hands, her mouth, her breasts.

Susie moved again, swinging a leg over her Dad so that she was straddling him, her pussy hovering over his mouth, his cock stretched below hers. She lowered her body, pushing her pussy against him. His tongue reached out, licking at her clit and pussy. She pushed back harder, forcing herself onto him. Then she moved, pushing her hips back and forth, dragging his tongue, his lips, his mouth onto her tight puckered ass, and then back to her clit and pussy. She rocked backwards and forwards, his mouth and tongue working on her hungrily.

Susie licked his cock and balls, her hands stroking and squeezing him. She held his cock upright, and sank her mouth down onto him, taking him deep into her mouth, her hand moving along his shaft as his hips jerked upwards, their moans echoing around them.

She pushed her pussy down harder. Ian sucked and licked her, his tongue reaching inside her until she came, her juices flooding his mouth and running down his chin as she waves of pleasure shot through her. He cried out as she squeezed his cock hard, overcome by her climax. She stroked his cock slowly, enjoying the sensations coursing through until she had recovered sufficiently to turn around and straddle his legs.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds