A Sexy Weekend In Paris

Susie moaned, pushing her whole body upwards as he swept his hands apart to expose her breasts in full. She cried out as he rolled her nipples under his thumbs before dipping his head to suck first one, and then the other, of her nipples deep into his mouth. She held his head, urging him on as he sucked and kissed, licked and nipped, her breasts and nipples.

She moaned and caressed her own breasts as he slid down her body, his lips moving quickly over her taut belly until his tongue was pushing at the valley between her pussy lips, forcing her wet thong between them. Moving quickly, he knelt between her legs and reached under her to ease her thong up her long legs as they pointed towards the ceiling.

He watched her naked ass and pussy being exposed, then dropped the thong onto the bed beside her She shrugged off her bra, and laid back naked, her hands above her head, her body stretched out in all its naked glory. Slowly, she pulled her knees back towards her body, exposing her pussy, her clit, her ass to the lustful gaze of her Dad. Ian groaned and reached for her, his fingers rubbing gently at her clit as her lips moved against them.

"Fuck me," she groaned, looking through half closed eyes at his cock, rigid in front of him.

Ian leant forward and rubbed his swollen cock head across her pussy, feeling her heat, her wetness. She gasped as he leant forward again, the length of his cock sliding along her lips and across her clit. He rocked his body, sliding against her but not slipping inside her, feeling her pushing up against him, hearing her deep moans of desire.

Ian reached for the bag he'd dropped on the bed, and pulled out one of the toys they'd bought. It was already for use, unwrapped by the shop assistant. It was soft, almost jelly like, but shaped like a cock, a cock with a bulbous head and a thickly veined shaft. Susie moaned again as his cock left her, her eyes flying open as felt the toy against her, then inside her.

She grabbed the end of the bed and arched her back when Ian switched the toy on and pushed it deep inside her, sending vibrations surging through her body, followed by waves of pleasure. Ian toyed with her for long minutes, sucking and biting at her breasts and nipples while he fucked with the toy, fucking her deeply before holding the toy just inside her, turning it up then slowing it down, his cock pressing against her ass.

Susie was on fire, her knuckles white were she was gripping the end of the bed so tight, her whole body ready to explode. She wanted to cum, but didn't want the pleasure, the exquisite pain and pleasure, to end. She wanted to be teased and tormented, but she wanted her Dad's cock. She wanted, needed, it all.

Eventually, Ian drove the toy cock deep inside her. He caught one nipple in his other hand, pinching and rolling the hard flesh between his thumb and finger. He just caught sight of Susie reaching for her other breast as he clamped his mouth over her clit and sucked hard, his tongue rubbing and toying with the hard nub of flesh.

Susie screamed as her body convulsed under her Dad, her flat stomach rippling as she tensed and relaxed, as her orgasm thundered through her at last. Ian pulled the toy out of his daughter's pussy and replaced it with his tongue, reaching deep inside her, sucking her juices into his mouth as they flooded from her. Susie was rubbing her clit, both of them intent only on prolonging her pleasure.

It seemed an age before she sagged back onto the bed, her whole body aglow with the aftermath of her orgasm. Ian lay beside her and pulled her to him, kissing her gently. But even as she was catching her breath, she was pushing him onto his back, looking down at his naked body, ready to take her turn.

His cock was hard, perhaps longer and thicker than she'd ever seen him. Even as she knelt at his side and reached out to touch him, she could feel the tremors going through him. She stroked his cock, lifting it away from his body. As her hand moved slowly up and down, she leant forward and sucked hard on his nipple, biting him with her small white teeth. He reached out for her swaying breasts, but she pushed his hands away and moved further down his body. Smiling, his eyes on hers, he reached behind him for the end of the bed and let the pleasure Susie was giving wash over him.

She leant across him again, flicking her tongue over his cock as her hand moved faster. As he groaned louder, and his breathing harsher, she gripped the base of his cock tightly, stopping his from cumming. She did this twice more, bringing him closer and closer each time to spraying his thick cum into the air.

After the second time, Ian drew his knees up, exposing his ass beneath his cock and heavy balls to Susie's gaze from where was now knelt between his outstretched legs. He shuddered and moaned as she reached down and pressed a finger against the entrance to his body, tentatively at first, but then harder, more insistently until her fingertip slipped inside him.

She felt his heat, the tremors running through his body before she eased her finger out again. Reaching into the bag, Susie pulled out the second toy. It was another vibrator, this one about four inches long and less than an inch wide.

Ian watched as she ran it over her pussy to moisten it, then shuddered as she pushed it against his ass. She switched it on as she eased it into him, an inch at first, and then two. He cried out, his cock jerking in her hand.

Moving quickly, Susie straddled her Dad, leaving the toy inside him. She held his cock upright, rubbing it against her pussy. Her juices dripped from her, running down his cock, her eyes locked on his.

"Fuck me," she told him again – and dropped down onto his cock.

He groaned as the words sprang from her mouth, as she repeated them again, as she dropped her body down onto his and his cock plunged deep inside her. His hips rose up off the bed to meet her, driving his cock inside her. She threw her head back, crying out as his cock filled her pussy, as she stretched and moulded herself to every ridge, every vein, every contour of his thick, hard cock. She leant back, her hands on his legs, her hair hanging down her back, her breast thrust upwards.

Ian reached for her, clawing at her breasts as his hips bounced off the bed, as he fucked her cunt just like she wanted. He grabbed her hips and held her to him, their bodies moving as one.

They came together, his cum exploding into her in thick torrents, her climax reaching deep into her body leaving her exhausted and slumped on his chest. The toy popped from Ian's ass as they as they lay like that, his cock still buried inside his daughter, her body pressed hard to him, her head resting against him. Exhausted, they slept.

Ian woke first, the sun streaming through the window lighting up the room. Beside him, Susie was still asleep. He smiled as he looked down at her. The bed clothes were only pulled up to her waist, leaving her naked from there upwards. One arm was thrown back over her head, pushing her breast upwards.

He glanced across at the clock beside the bed, smiling again as he saw the two toys lying on the unit. Although it was late, he decided to leave Susie to sleep a little longer. He clambered out of bed and through to the bathroom, closing the door gently behind him.

He had been stood under the shower for a few minutes when Susie joined him. They washed each other slowly, enjoying the sensual feel of each others hands roaming over their bodies, exploring everywhere as they kissed softly. After drying each other, Ian led Susie back to the bedroom, both of them wanting to make the most of there remaining time together.

They made love to each other slowly, savouring each other, their hands and lips continuing with the exploration they'd started in the shower. They both felt their desire growing, Susie's juices springing from her pussy as Ian's cock grew thick and hard.

He was knelt at the end of the bed, watching as Susie drew her knees up, showing him everything. Ian shuffled forward, his cock bobbing heavily in front of him as she wrapped her legs around his body, pulling him to her. Leaning over her, they kissed, his cock pressed down on her pussy, her breasts against him. They explored with their tongues, before parting breathlessly.

Ian sat back on his heels, gazing down at Susie, his eyes moving over her body, from her face down over her breasts, then to her belly, and finally to her pussy and as she pulled her legs up for him again. He leant over her again and touched her lips with his fingertip.

"Here," he reminded her as she sucked on his finger, "You wanted cum here."

He ran his finger down her neck to her breasts.

"And here."

She shuddered as he rubbed each nipple gently, then ran his finger down over her body. He cupped her mound, his finger sliding inside her.

"Here," he told her, finger fucking her gently.

"And here," he said finally, pressing his wet finger against the puckered rosebud of her ass.

"Yes ....." she moaned, pushing back against him.

He pushed one, then two, fingers inside her pussy to moisten them before easing the tip of one inside her ass. Her juices ran from her pussy, moistening her as he worked his finger deeper inside her. Ian reached over and picked up the smaller of the two toys and eased it into her pussy, watching her wriggle as he switched it on, as pleasure ran through her.

Susie reached for her breasts, pinching and pulling at her own nipples as her Dad fucked her ass with his finger and her pussy with the toy, his cock rigid and ready for her. Her moans deepened as he moved forward and rubbed his cock against her ass. She pulled her knees closer to her body, reaching for her clit as he pushed harder against her, as his cock began to ease its way into her ass.

Susie cried out as her Dad's cock entered her, slowly at first, then faster, deeper. Her cries echoed around them as he began to fuck her gently, then faster, harder, deeper. Her fingers rubbed and pinched and pulled at her clit and nipples, matching the power of his cock fucking her ass. Her legs were over his shoulders, her heels drumming on his back as he fucked her wildly. And then she screamed as she came, as his warm cum flooded into her, as pain and pleasure washed through them both.

They clung together for a long time before Ian's cock slipped from her ass and they rolled apart. They lay side by side, catching their breath before holding each other again. They showered again, before dressing and quickly packing.

They left the hotel reluctantly, and barely made the train on time. The train journey, the rest of their weekend together, flew by, each of them caught up in their own thoughts.

The weekend may have been over, but they both knew that their time as lovers wasn't.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds