A Sexy Weekend In Paris

She stroked his cock again, her tongue flicking over the head as she held him upright, her eyes locked on his. She sucked him softly, then harder, one hand on shaft, the other moving between his balls and his ass. She leant forward, taking his cock between her breasts, stroking him. His hips rocked upwards as he fucked her breasts, as she stroked him faster and faster until her hand was a blur.

He called out as he came, his thick stream of cum splattering onto her breasts and nipples before dripping onto her belly and dribbling down towards her pussy. She leant forward, wrapping his cock in the now slippery valley between her breasts as he carried on fucking her, more cum spurting from his cock. Susie leant forward, her tongue catching his cum as it poured from him.

As the torrent of cum subsided, Susie sucked his softening cock gently, taking all his cum from him, before tracing a finger over her breasts to scoop up some of his cum. He watched as she sucked on her fingers before lying forward on his chest to kiss him, the cum on her breasts and belly smearing between them as they locked together.

After untying her Dad, Susie crawled back into his arms to sleep a little longer, waking up just in time for a shower before a late breakfast. They showered together, taking longer than they might have done if they hadn't made love again, the warm water from the shower cascading over them as Susie hooked a leg over her Ian's hip and took his thick cock inside her wanton pussy.

They made love slowly, hungrily, their lip's barely touching as their tongues slipped over each other. They came quickly, their cries drowned out by the sound of the water around them. They held each other afterwards, until Ian's cock eventually slipped from his daughter's body. They washed then, their soapy hands roaming easily over each others bodies. They dried quickly, then dressed for their planned day out, before just making it in time for breakfast.

After breakfast, they headed back over the river towards the Louvre. They spent the day wandering around Paris, walking together, hand in hand, happy to be together. Ian was proud of the many admiring looks Susie got, but she was oblivious to them all. She was dressed in a short, flared skirt and figure hugging tee shirt that combined to show off her long, tanned legs and taut body, her breasts barely contained by her flimsy lace bra. Her nipples seemed to be permanently erect as she walked closely beside her Dad, the outside of their legs brushing together.

Susie had never felt happier, being alone with her dad, her lover. She too was aware of the looks they were getting – and felt a thrill every time she saw other women glance at Ian. In his jeans and tee shirt he still looked good, tall and powerful, his muscular body still firm.

They wandered around the outside of the Louvre, past the glass pyramid, but didn't go inside, preferring the fresh air to the stuffy corridors. They made their way slowly up towards the Champs - Elysees, walking through the Gardens towards Place de la Concorde, diverting to the colourful Pompidou Centre to enjoy the antics of the street performers outside.

They ate lunch at a street café, sat across the table from one another, Susie's leg caught between Ian's – until she leant back in her chair and ran her bare foot up the inside of his leg until it rested on his cock. Ian felt his cock growing, both of them doing little to hide their growing need for each other.

During the afternoon, they paused to look in a shop window full of expensive lingerie. Ian glanced at Susie, then back at the lingerie, knowing immediately what they both wanted. He led the way inside, and together they chose several outfits for her to try on. He waited patiently outside the changing room, his imagination running away as he thought about her trying on the sexy underwear, the silk against her naked skin.

After what seemed like hours, but which could only have been a few minutes, he heard Susie quietly calling out to him. Assuming she wanted to show off the lingerie to him, he looked around to make sure that no one was looking before poking his head around the changing room curtain, his heart thumping with anticipation.

Susie was naked, at the far side of the cubicle, her back to the wall, her naked body shimmering in the dim light.

"Susie?" he started to exclaim in surprise, until she interrupted him.

"Shhh ...." She told him, "Quickly."

Even as she spoke, and Ian pulled the curtain closed behind him, she was turning around. Bending over, she made clear what she wanted. Ian moaned as she bent at the waist, her legs straight, her ass pointing at him. Her narrow waist, hips and ass formed a perfect heart. She wiggled her bum at him provocatively, her breasts swaying gently. Ad he watched, she opened her legs a little more in an open invitation to him. Her pussy appeared, framed by her firm thighs, her red, wet lips opening gently in front of him.

With a groan that was far too loud for where they were, he ripped his belt off and frantically undid his jeans, pushing them down onto his thighs as his hard cock swung free. He stepped forward, his cock swaying, and grabbed his daughter's hips, his cock slipping easily between her thighs. She arched her back, pushing her ass back against him to meet the driving thrust that powered his cock deep inside her.

Their bodies shuddered and they both cried out as Ian buried his cock deep inside her. She pushed back against him again, feeling his hard belly against her ass. She reached up, her hands on the wall. Ian reached around her to catch her swaying breasts, her nipples like two hot pebbles against the palms of his hands.

"Fuck me," she whispered hoarsely, "Fuck my hot little cunt."

Ian gasped at her words, at the way she said them – and then did exactly what she had demanded. He fucked her hard, their skin slapping together as he drove into her, her pussy wrapped around his cock, sucking him into her body. She met every thrust of his cock with her hips, pushing back against him, urging him in deeper, her whole body on fire.

Her Dad's cock felt huge inside her, filling her with every driving thrust, leaving her empty as he pulled back for a split second, then filling her again and again.

They came together, their bodies moving as one until they cried out their release. Her climax built from a deep ache in her pussy before swamping her body, driven through her by the pounding of his cock, by the streams of thick cum he pumped into her.

Susie stood up slowly, her Dad's cock still inside her, both of them gasping for breath. Ian cupped her breasts from behind, holding them gently as she twisted her head towards him and then kissed lovingly, their tongues moving slowly, sensually against each other until his cock slipped from her tight pussy.

They dressed quickly, Ian pushing his half erect cock, slick with their juices, back into his jeans. Susie pulled her own panties back on, immediately feeling the dampness on them from her pussy as Ian's cum dribbled out of her. She stuffed her bra into her bag, grinning at Ian as she pulled her top down over her head, her breasts moving softly against the thin material. Ian slid his hand over her ass as she bent down to pull up her short skirt, his hand cupping a pert cheek as she wriggled against him.

They left the cubicle together, trying their best not to blush and to ignore the icy stare of the shop assistant as Ian paid for the lingerie Susie had chosen, his cock already recovering as he thought about her modelling their purchases for him later.

They spent some time at the Arc de Triomphe, standing silently hand in hand, before risking all and making a mad dash through the traffic. They walked down towards the Eiffel Tower, enjoying the fountains at Le Trocadero while they sat drinking a cold glass of wine at a street side café.

The queue for the Eiffel Tower was quite short, and soon they were enjoying the breathtaking views out across the city. Ian stood close behind Susie, his cock pressed to her as he pointed out the landmarks. She ground her ass back against him, so slowly that no one would notice, but hard enough to get the reaction she wanted.

Leaving the tower, they made their way back to the Seine, and caught a river taxi back to near their hotel. They sat close together, both thinking of the evening ahead. Ian had told Susie that they were going out, and that he had a surprise evening lined up for her, so once they got back to the hotel, they had only a little time to get ready before they had to head off to the restaurant Ian had booked.

Susie wanted to surprise her Dad as well, so she sent him downstairs to the bar while she finished dressing. When she came down, Ian could only gasp when he saw his daughter appear.

She had brushed her hair until it shone, an auburn mass that tumbled around her tanned shoulders. She wore just a little make up, mainly a red lipstick that accentuated her full, kissable lips. Ian could only imagine what lingerie she had chosen, but her dress was a simple sheath that touched the soft curves of her body in all the right places, the soft green material suiting her perfectly.

Ian stood to greet her, all too aware of the other eyes on her. They kissed, his hand warm on the small of her back, just above the swell of her ass. They talked quietly for a few minutes while they shared what was left of Ian's drink, before walking the few hundred yards to the Restaurant.

Again, they took their time over dinner, sat together in the cubicle that Ian had requested near the back of the restaurant. The waiter was attentive, but discreet, obviously used to lovers who wanted to be alone. They both ordered the same food, until it came to dessert, when Ian ordered a huge slice of chocolate gateau, claiming he needed to build his strength up, while Susie went for ice cream.

They both grinned when dessert arrived, thinking about the chocolate éclair Susie had ordered in a similar restaurant in Barcelona, and how provocatively she had eaten it. Ian felt his cock rising at the thought – and the rising some more as he felt Susie's foot creeping up his leg to rub at his growing bulge.

"I think I need to do something about that," she murmured, leaning over the table to kiss him.

"Later," he told her, "I've still got more surprises for you."

"But Daddy," she pouted, putting on a childishly sulky expression, "I want to give you something thing – surely we've got time."

They both laughed – but before Ian could move, Susie had slid off her chair, moved around to the side of the table hidden from the rest of the room, and was tugging at his zip.

Ian could hear her giggling at her daring, knowing what the expression on his face must be like as he sat, half wanting her to continue, half terrified of getting caught. But the first half won as her giggles were muffled as she took him deep in her mouth.

She sucked him quickly, her hand on his shaft as her teeth grated along his length, her lips leaving smears of red lipstick behind. He bit his lip, trying to stifle his groans of pleasure as her hand and mouth moved as one, her hand keeping perfect time with the bobbing of her head. His cock was rigid, throbbing in her hand and mouth, his balls tight in her other hand.

He came almost without warning, his cum gushing into her mouth in a thick torrent. She clamped her lips around him, sucking hard, drinking his cum down, not wanting to waste a drop. She sucked and licked him gently until she was able to ease his cock back into his trousers. She came back out from under the table, an angelic smile on her face. Ian dragged his chair closer to hers as she sat down. He pulled her to him and kissed her lovingly, his tongue flicking over her lips and into her mouth, sharing the taste of him.

He reached for her breast, cupping her gently, his thumb rubbing her taut nipple through her dress and bra. He ran his hand over her belly, into her lap and then along her leg. She gasped as he moved his hand back along her thigh, inside her dress. She pushed back against him as his fingertips pressed against her pussy, against the dampness of her panties.

As they carried on kissing, Ian eased her panties to one side, slipping one, then two, then three, fingers inside her, fucking her quickly in time to her sucking of his tongue. This time it was Susie who came quickly, her juices spilling from her as her orgasm left her gasping, her pussy convulsing around his fingers, holding him tight. She clasped her thighs together, holding him as her climax ran its delicious course.

They separated just before the waiter returned with their coffee, just having time to share the taste of her from his fingers before enjoying a lingering kiss. After coffee, Susie went to the bathroom while Ian paid the bill. They walked for a while by the river, enjoying the city, before Ian signalled for a cab and headed towards Montmartre and Pigalle – and the Moulin Rouge. Susie gasped at some of the sights they passed in this part of Paris, at the shops, the bars, the shows, the people.

The theatre was packed, and the show was about to start by the time they found their seats. They sat close together, their thighs pressed against each other, Susie's hand resting in her Dad's lap for most of the evening. The show was spectacular, bringing huge roars of approval from the audience. Susie was enthralled by the dancers, watching their every movement. Towards the end, after watching one dancer more intently than usual, she turned to Ian and whispered huskily.

"She's gorgeous, isn't she?"

Ian looked at the dancer again. She was gorgeous – tall, with legs that seemed to go on forever, and breasts that were large for a dancer, but which moved only softly as she danced across the stage. But it was the way Susie had spoken that surprised him, the tone of her voice, the huskiness.

Fleeting images flew through his mind as he looked at the dancer, then glanced across at Susie. She was staring at the stage, her mouth slightly open, the tip of her tongue flicking across her lips. His cock reacted suddenly, growing harder – and this time it was Susie who glanced across at him, she felt him moving beneath her hand.

After the show, they looked for a taxi but had no luck. The streets were still busy as they wandered past a few shops, both remembering the similar streets in Barcelona – and how Susie had dragged Ian into a dark alley. He grinned down at her, mouthing "No" just in case she was thinking of trying the same again.

They stopped outside a shop selling sex toys and the like, and this time she mouthed "Yes" before leading the way inside. Surprisingly, the shop was bright and airy. They were served by a young woman whose clothes barely covered her undoubtedly sexy body. Ian saw Susie looking at the girl – and wondered again. But Susie was more intent on the array of toys In front of them, her eyes wide open with surprise at the range of shapes and sizes.

They chose one each, before quickly heading outside, eager to be alone again. This time they had no problem in finding a cab, and where soon sat close together in the back as they across the city to their hotel.

Once back in their room, they fell into each others arms. Their lips crushed together as their tongues slipped over each other, thrusting as they held each other tight.

Ian held Susie's hands together in one of his, holding her arms high above her head, her back against the wall. His other hand roamed over her body as they continued to kiss, the room echoing softly to their muffled moans as his hand moved over her breasts and belly, over her neck and nipples, only the flimsy material of her dress separating his hands from his daughter's hot, young flesh.

Letting go of Susie's hands, Ian reached behind her for her zip. He eased it down slowly, his fingers trailing over her spine until they reached the end of her zip, nestling at the top of her ass. As he stepped back from her, Susie dropped her arms and shrugged the thin straps of her dress away from her shoulders.

They slipped down her arms as the dress began to fall away from her body. It caught on the swell of her full breasts briefly, but was the gone, slipping down her body to fall in a shimmering pool around her feet. She stepped away from the dress, and turned around slowly, showing herself off to her Dad, her lover.

Ian gasped as he drank in her beauty, her sexiness, both enhanced by the lingerie she wore. She was wearing some of the things they'd bought that afternoon. Just seeing her in them brought back memories of their time in the changing room - and his cock rose even more.

The set she had chosen was dark pink and black. The bra was lacy, almost see through, her nipples dark and erect, poking at the flimsy material like two small pebbles. The two cups clung to her full breasts, held together only by a single small clip that nestled deep within her plunging cleavage. The bottoms were a thong, the front little more than a triangle of lace that barely covered her plump mound, the back a thread of silk that disappeared between the cheeks of her firm, rounded ass.

Ian pulled her to him again, their mouths meeting as Susie tugged at his shirt and trousers. It seemed like only seconds later that he was naked apart from his boxers, with Susie knelt in front of him.

She eased his shorts down slowly, his erect cock springing up, massively erect and dripping with pre cum. She wiped the sticky fluid away with a sensual flick of her tongue. She moved slightly so that she kneeling sideways to his cock as it stood out from her Dad's body. She licked along it slowly, at the same time sliding his boxers down his strong legs. As soon as he stepped out of them, she gave his cock a loving suck and then stood up. Holding his cock, she led him to the bed.

Pushing him down onto the bed, Susie knelt between Ian's outstretched legs, her hair forming a veil around her head as she dipped down and sucked his cock back into her mouth. Her fingers could barely reach around his throbbing shaft as she held him, his cock head hot inside her mouth. Her tongue swirled around him, his balls heavy in her other hand.

Ian moaned as she sucked and kissed and stroked his cock and balls, his cum boiling up inside him. But he wanted this to last, and reached down for Susie. He pulled her on top of him, her silky lingerie smooth on his body as he pulled her to him. Her hair fell around them as they kissed, deeply, passionately.

As her tongue plunged into her Dad's mouth, Susie pressed her body to his, her breasts to his chest, her wet pussy to the hardness of his cock. Ian pushed back against her, feeling her nipples pressing into him, rocking his hips to rub his long cock against her swollen clit and pussy lips.

As their moans got louder, their need more urgent, Ian rolled them over so that now he was straddling Susie, his knees each side of her legs. He sat up and gazed down at her, at her beauty, at her flushed face, at the lust and desire in her glazed eyes. He reached down and touched her face, moving his fingers lightly over her lips, down onto her throat and neck.

He touched her chest, running his fingers slowly between her breasts, then across to her nipples. She wriggled under his touch, moaning as his thumbs rubbed across her nipples, her arms thrown out above her head to grip the end of the bed. Even though her nipples were already erect, Ian felt them pucker and harden even more under his touch. And then his fingers were back between her breasts, reaching for the tiny clip that nestled there.

Ian undid the clip quickly, watching as the shape, the size, the firmness, of his daughter's breasts pulled the sides of her bra apart, revealing the soft slopes of the inside of her breasts and the deep valley between them. With his eyes locked on hers, he slid his hands inside each cup, her moans becoming louder as he searched out her nipples. They pressed into the palms of his hands, and then moved against him as she arched her back, pressing them to him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds