A Shoulder to Cry On

I smiled back at her comment, figuring it only to be that when she suddenly stood holding out her hand towards me. I laughed.

"Come on Debra, come with me."

I followed her upstairs to her bedroom, curious as to why, but figuring she was actually going to dig out one of her naughty toys and give it to me. At the moment, I had every intention of running off to my own room and using it too. When we walked into the room however, Joyce simply dropped the robe she'd been wearing, naked beneath it as I now discovered, and slid into the middle of the bed. I stood there looking at her, the surprise in my eyes at the unspoken suggestion clearly evident.

"Come on Debra, let me show you something, let me give you a little pleasure, a little release."

"But you're my..."

"Sister, yeah...I know. Now, get undressed and climb into bed."

Nervous as hell, and more than a little unsure about all this, I removed my own robe along with my simple shift that I'd worn to sleep in. Now naked myself, I climbed onto the bed, lying almost as stiff as a board as I did so.

"Relax," Joyce near whispered stroking my hair with her hands. "It's not like we haven't done this before," she reminded me. Though like I said, it was a lifetime ago, and we were just curious kids back then. Though admittedly, I found myself even more curious now, especially after everything she had told me.

"I know but..." I stammered my breath suddenly coming out in a rush, goose bumps now racing up and down my arms, my legs, as my sister's fingers began trailing down the side of my face towards my neck. Finger tracings now finding their way towards my breasts as she circled the curvature of my somewhat flattened tits as I lay there, eyes closed. "Oh god..." I moaned allowing the words to spill from my mouth unavoidably. Her touch was exquisite, the sensation thrilling beyond anything I had felt in so long, I'd almost forgotten it.

"That's it," she urged me, her finger tips now lightly touching my rapidly hardening nipples, making them stand like twin little peaks up off my breasts. She tapped them, flicked them and playfully pinched them, once again sending a new wave of unbridled pleasure coursing through my entire body.

I didn't even realize I had involuntarily spread my legs until I felt her hand and fingers once again traveling down past my naval, lingering there momentarily in order to probe it, fucking it briefly. As she did that, she leaned over capturing the closest nipple within her mouth gently sucking and kissing it. I realized I'd been holding my breath and slowly let it out, feeling the tingle as Joyce suckled my hard aroused tit, gathering it deeply into her mouth. But it was when her finger touched my clit, that I couldn't help but expel it, my surprised gasp forcing the air out of my lungs as the tip of her finger suddenly began encircling my almost too tender clitoris.

As my ass came up off the bed, my sister's fingers slid deeply inside me, and as she did that, she moved down between my legs, moments later her mouth now doing to my clit what it had only moments ago been doing to my nipple.

"Oh fuck! Joyce!" I screamed, and then came so quickly I was almost unaware of it. It wasn't a hard climax, just a soft tickling sensation, yet I felt every fiber of my being contract, pulsate and expand as she continued to lick and tickle my aroused clit. The sensation of my climax ebbing briefly like an outgoing wave, and then rolling in again almost as quickly. But this time, the sensation, the force, the rapture I now felt was intensified ten-fold.

"That's it baby, let it go...feel it, come again for me baby," she cooed urging me to release, her fingers now fucking me deeply, penetrating my very core, her tongue once again lapping crazily at my clit as I reached up seizing my own breasts, capturing my nipples between my fingers and pinching them almost as hard as I possibly could.

"Oh my god sis! Sis!" I cried out, thrashing about wildly as wave after wave of pure pleasure coursed through my entire body, my legs jerking about uncontrollably. I half sat up, looking down, seeing my sister's face still buried between my legs, letting go of my breasts, forcing her head away. "Ok, ok...enough!" I began giggling, the sensitivity of my little clit now too much to bear as my sister reluctantly sat up, grinning at me. The glistening moisture of my spending like a sheen on her face as she licked her lips.

"Damn girl, you came hard that second time," she mused laughing along with me now. I felt like a rag doll, collapsing back into the bed, still shivering with pleasure, my toes clicking against one another as the aftershocks continued.

"You're telling me!" I managed, now sitting up again, an evil expression on my face as I looked at her. "Now it's my turn!"

**

Early on in my marriage, back when the sex with Robert was reasonably good, we had occasionally shared pillow talk with one another as a means of further exciting and stimulating ourselves. It was during one such encounter that I had actually shared with him a few of my teenage experiences, one in particular with Joyce. It had aroused him to no end, hearing how the two of us had curiously lapped at one another's cunts, though doing so only briefly upon each. Neither of us achieving orgasm while doing it, though we did lay afterwards side-by-side, fingering ourselves, watching one another until we did. Even that had caused Robert to blow his load as he sat beside me jerking himself off while I used my own fingers to do so myself.

Now, here I was again, after all these years about to taste my sister's pussy again, and only the second time I had actually done anything with another woman, though I had admittedly thought about it several times, always curious, always wondering.

"Tell me if I'm not doing this right," I asked her.

"It's hard to do it wrong," she giggled excitedly as she made herself comfortable. "But don't worry, I will. If I like something you're doing...you'll know, and then just keep doing that unless I tell you to do otherwise," she explained. "Oh, but play with my tits at first too, that always helps," she informed me.

Now lying between my sister's legs, I found myself looking at her in an entirely new way, a perspective of myself perhaps that up until now I hadn't really considered or thought about. Similar enough in many other ways, this just happened to be an area I wasn't at all too familiar with, at least not as up close and personal as I was at the moment.

"What are you doing?" She asked now lifting herself up, balancing herself on her elbows as she looked down at me. I basically hadn't done anything yet, except lay there looking at her.

"I'm looking," I responded casually, smiling, feeling my own blush spread across my cheeks at the admission of that. "Believe it or not Joyce, this is the first time I've actually seen a pussy this close, even mine!" I told her admitting it.

"Haven't you ever looked at yourself in a mirror?" She asked.

That made me laugh out loud too. "No, I haven't! Have you?"

"Hell yes! I've actually used a mirror to watch myself masturbating," she said sharing with me. "I've found it interesting to see the way my pussy pulsates when I come, not to mention the white frothy juice I very often leak out when I am," she added hotly, sending an unexpected jolt down to my own cunt upon hearing her say that. "Add that one to our things to do list," she then quipped winking at me. As neither one of us was in any real hurry here, she lay back closing her eyes, content to allow me whatever time I wanted or needed to simply familiarize myself with my sister's cunt. Something I now very much wanted to do.

Almost immediately I noticed her labia where perhaps a bit thicker and longer than mine were, at least by feel anyway. And as I gingerly placed my fingertips upon them, gathering them up in between, I carefully pulled on each, stretching them out. Joyce moaned pleasurably as I did so.

"Take your time sis, do anything you'd like to, to me...for as long as you like, we're not going anywhere."

I was delighted to hear her say that, because I honestly was fascinated, and decided to then take my time, exploring her in ways I'd never really explored myself. Once again I pulled on her neither lips, stretching them out like wings, even flapping them a little, marveling at their elasticity. I had likewise played with my own too of course, but never really watched it before, only felt it. Now seeing it this close as I did so, I could somewhat envision the way my own must have looked while pulling on them, teasing them with my fingers the same way I was now doing to Joyce.

"That feels nice," she giggled.

"Looks nice too," I told her hotly, becoming more and more aroused by the second, but not wanting to rush this exploratory pleasure in any way. Nor did Joyce seem in too big a hurry for me to move on and do something else either, encouraging me to take my time, which I did.

I now peered down into the darkness of my sister's cunt, saw what appeared to be a gathering moisture as I did, tentatively probing at her now with my finger, drawing out a bit of seepage. I then held it to my nose, once again marveling at her musky fragrance, sticking my finger into my mouth, sucking it, tasting her as I did.

"Hmm, that's naughty," she grinned, her eyes still closed as though she could somehow still see me as I lay there doing that. "Now...lick me with your tongue Deb," she said shortening my name, which she'd always done affectionately before in the past. "See how far you can stick it inside me," she added.

I now tongue-fucked her, just a little, mashing my face against her entirely, her aroma once again fueling my senses as well as my own escalating fire now once again down between my legs. I licked her again, and then again, now moving up to capture her clit, rolling it between my lips, sucking it. She moaned deeply, pleasurably, now rotating her hips as I continued licking her, fingers back inside, fucking her.

"Play with my tits," she reminded me. "Don't finger me just yet...not until I tell you too."

Reaching up, I now found her nipples, harder than even mine had been, thick little marbles as I rolled them around and around between my fingers. My lips still pursed, nursing her clit like a nipple as I sucked it, ever so gently, so softly until she cried out for me to do it harder to her.

"Suck it sis! Suck it! Suck it harder! And now...fuck me with your finger, stick it in and fuck me while you suck me!"

Her pussy was gushing at this point, her fluids flowing out of her as though a dam had been opened. The sounds my fingers now made as they slid in and out of her were more decadent and obscene than anything I could have ever imagined, and I loved every moment of it. Listening to the sounds I made as I played with her, the squishy, frothy juicy sounds as my fingers slid in and out of that now gaping mouth. My tongue like fire on her clit, dancing in the heat of it as she reached down taking my head in her hands, moving up slightly, her ass raised, humping herself against my face.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me baby, fuck me with your tongue, your fingers...make me cum, make me cum, make...me...cum!"

Seconds later she exploded, I actually felt a fine misty spray of her sweetness covering my face. I continued licking her, teasing her with my fingers, though she too finally became too sensitive and made me pull out, likewise now sitting up. She laughed upon seeing me as I did that. I sat licking my lips, sucking her pleasure off my fingers like we'd once done as young girls, tasting the frosting off the cake.

"Well? How'd I do?" I asked.

"Come here you," she said gathering me next to her, actually kissing me, which was also soft and sweet as our lips came together. We had once kissed like this again as girls, pretending we were boys, wondering what it might be like to actually do that with a boy when the time came. "It was good Deb, very...very good. Even better than the way Ted does it, but don't you dare tell him that I said that."

Hearing her say that, reminded me. "Ted? You're...you're going to tell him about this?" I asked incredulously. Once again her look serious as she rolled over onto her side facing me, her hand however coming out to once again tenderly tease my nipple.

"Well of course I am, I told you Deb, we don't keep secrets from one another, and I've actually bent the rules just a little here, being with you like this without Ted being present. But I'm sure he'll understand why when I tell him about it. But yes, of course I will. And I promise you, he'll love knowing that we did too!"

As much as I had enjoyed this experience, and was still enjoying it as my sister's finger once again found and aroused my nipple, I still wasn't all too sure how I felt about Ted knowing about this. How he'd react when he did, how I would for that matter. As though reading my mind, Joyce soothed me. "Don't worry about it sis, you'll see...there's still a lot for you to open your mind to, to explore with me...with us, if you're willing," she now added.

"Us? As in you and Ted?"

"Yes...but only if you want to," she now added assuringly. "But trust me honey...once you see my husband's hard stiff cock, you'll want it just as much as I do."

**

We soon after got up, showered and dressed. We had spent the biggest part of the day talking, and then fooling around in bed. It would be less than an hour before Ted was actually due home from work. Luckily with the two of us preparing dinner, we had everything in and nearly ready by the time he arrived. Still nervous, I avoided his eyes, though accepting a kiss on the cheek from him in saying hello. Joyce poured the three of us a glass of wine and then carried them into the living room where we now sat.

"Dinner should be ready in about twenty minutes," she told him sitting down next to him on the couch as I took a seat off to one side and across from them in a chair.

"So, how was your day ladies?" he asked sipping his drink, loosening his tie as he did so.

I glanced up and over towards my sister, wondering.

"Pretty nice actually," she began. "Been a while since we've gone down on one another, not since we were girls, curious, fooling around," she said simply. I glanced up and over towards Ted, he sat... a smile on his face knowingly as he did.

"Damn, wish I'd been home to see that," he then stated looking over towards me seeing me blush, still nervous, meekly smiling back at him. "Maybe later?"

"I don't know...maybe," Joyce said answering for me. "She's been given a lot to think about Ted, I told her everything, like I told you I was planning to do," she now said letting me know this was indeed something they'd discussed. I think Debra might need a bit more time to absorb all this, so maybe we should give her that don't you think?"

To be honest, I'm not even sure I heard all that. I was now sitting there staring at his crotch, as though wishing I somehow had x-ray vision. The image that had suddenly popped into my head so unexpected, uninvited, remembering what Joyce had told me earlier about another encounter they had had. How Ted had been inside her with her sitting on top of him, facing forward, another friend of hers from work, a female, licking and sucking the two of them together while they fucked. The image of that inside my head now, Ted's hard stiff cock deep inside my pussy, my sister's lips and tongue once again tickling my clit.

"I think I'll check on dinner," Joyce said snapping me back to the present.

"Need some help?" I asked already standing.

"Sure, we can start setting it out, setting up the table," she grinned turning back around to face Ted. "Why don't you go upstairs and change honey? Shouldn't be any more than a few more minutes. Make yourself comfortable," she added winking at him as she did. I wondered then what she was up to, but decided to wait and find out without saying anything.

I half expected Ted to come back down wearing nothing more than a robe the way my mind was working. But he had dressed into a pair of casual faded Levi jeans and a nice fresh clean looking tee shirt. If the two of them were trying to seduce me, they were being very coy about it. But the truth was, by now...I was actually hoping for it. I still couldn't get the thought out of my head of Ted fucking me with that large cock of his, even though I had never actually seen it, and the sensation of my sister's tongue once again lapping away at my clit.

Dinner was nice with easy conversation, and not once did either one of them bring up anything suggestive to me, though I actually sat there once again hoping they might.

"Well, that was good!" Ted said easing back his chair, already standing to collect the dishes and then carry them into the kitchen area. I stood as well preparing to help, but Joyce caught my arm.

"Don't worry about it, Ted will clear the table and take the dishes into the kitchen, we can wash them later. Now it's our turn to go upstairs and make ourselves comfortable for the evening," she said. I then followed her towards the stairs when she stopped once again turning around. "Another bottle of wine?" she now asked him. "And perhaps some nice soothing music?" She suggested. She turned back around then, heading up the stairs as I followed, wondering what indeed was in store for me as the evening progressed.

I was soon to find out.

**

Upon reaching the top of the stairs I stopped, wondering if I should return to my own room, though what Joyce had in mind as far as "slipping into something more comfortable", eluded me.

"Come on," she said waving towards me, indicating that I should follow her. "I've got something you can put on...though only if you want to," she informed me.

Downstairs I could already hear soft music as it began playing in the background. Ted had already put something on, and was no doubt even then opening a new bottle of wine.

"So, what's going on?" I found myself asking.

"Nothing...or anything," Joyce responded. "It's entirely up to you kiddo," she said grinning as she began rummaging through her lingerie drawer. "Here, try this," she said holding out what appeared to be a wisp of black lacy nothingness.

"You must be kidding!" I said holding it up, able to see right through it, even though it was pretty and nicely laced. "You seriously expect me to wear this?" I added holding it up to myself, looking at myself in the mirror as I did.

"That, or this one," she added tossing a white gown out, not quite as see through as the black one was, but almost as sheer. I knew that the moment I put it on, the dark coloring of my nipples would show clearly through the patterned lace even though there was more of it.

"What are you wearing?" I asked.

"Whichever one you don't," she grinned back waiting for me to decide.

"And why is it we're wearing these?" I now asked. "This your normal come home, lounge around after a hard day at the office kind of attire?" I sarcastically asked, though I was once again beginning to feel a little aroused, realizing if indeed I wore something like this in front of Ted, the implications of my doing so all but giving the go ahead.

"Look honey, you're not expected to DO anything, like I told you before. If you'd rather put on that shift you wore to bed the other night, then feel free. It's entirely up to you. And as far as Ted goes, he's not expecting anything. I already told him earlier not to, just so you know. If anything...and I mean if anything happens, it will be only because you want it to, ok?"

I chose the white one, as it did cover a bit more exposed area, though as I watched my sister putting the black one on, I had to admit, she looked damn sexy in it. Her equally full breasts, though clearly revealed, were softened with the faint patterns of lace crossing back and forth. She looked alluring with the deep plunging neckline, the hem just hovering below her crotch, a matching sheer pair of black lace panties peeking out that again did little to conceal anything in that area either. Though her neatly trimmed, close-cropped pubic patch seemed too highlight itself like a target area. Which was perhaps the purpose of it anyway.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds