A Shoulder to Cry On

"Yeah, I like the white one on you," she said coming over to give my left nipple a gentle flick with her finger. I felt it immediately stand up, pressing against the soft sheer material, and as I'd expected earlier, easily showing through now too.

"Oh great, now I'm lop-sided," I said trying to joke with her, though I was now nervous as hell as I stood there looking at myself in the mirror. She gave the other one a quick tweak as well.

"There. That better?" She laughed as they both stood up stiff and straight now, clearly defined as my nipples poked against the material as though looking like they'd been wetted down. "Try the stockings," she added tossing those along with a matching garter set onto the bed, as she likewise stepped into a black one for herself. "Ted likes the way I look in these too," she smiled. "And he'll love the way you look in the white one's too kiddo."

It was funny in a way, as I felt like we were playing dress-up just as we used to do as kids. Only this was an adult version of that, a very, very adult version. And I knew that Ted would soon be staring at bits and pieces of me he'd never seen before, though again, Joyce and I were very similar in our appearance.

"Ready?"

"For what?"

"That's up to you," she shot back smiling. "Like I said before...for anything, or for nothing. Just be yourself, though you might consider letting your hair down just a little. Oh...and one more thing, if Ted and I do decide to you know...mess around a little? If you get too nervous or uncomfortable about it, then just say something ok? You're here to relax, maybe even have some fun. But if you're still not up to doing that, or you find yourself uncomfortable at all, then just say so...agreed?"

"So you'd just stop in the middle of whatever," I challenged.

"Well, maybe not in the middle of whatever, so you'd best decide how it is you do feel if and when we start something. So at least do it then, and not after we're balls deep into doing something else," she grinned wickedly.

Nervously I followed Joyce back down the stairs into the living room where Ted sat waiting for the two of us. He had indeed opened another bottle of wine, only then pouring us a glass upon hearing us descend. He handed them to each of us, looking at us appreciatively as he did so.

"Doesn't she look beautiful?" My sister asked as Ted's eyes wandered up and down my semi-exposed body.

"You both do," he said eyeing her as well. "You remind me of a pair of salt and pepper shakers though," he said teasing us. "And I feel like a piece of meat that would like to be seasoned."

We both laughed at that, as he was right, we sort of did. Looking just enough alike that we could have passed for something like that if we'd stood side-by-side. I was thankful for the wine however, and quickly drank half of it.

"Whoa, there girl! We don't need you passing out on us," Ted laughed as he refilled my glass. "The nights young yet, no need to be worried about rushing into anything," he then added, confirming what Joyce had said earlier.

"Sorry...am just a little nervous about all of this, about learning what the two of you have been up to and doing lately," I said blushing as I walked over purposely taking one of the single chairs as opposed to sitting on the couch where Joyce now sat. Ted didn't move to walk over and sit with her however, choosing instead to take the other single chair across from us both, still glancing back and forth between us appreciatively.

"So what did you think when she told you?" He asked.

I was now blushing furiously, looking over towards my sister for support, but she seemed just as interested in hearing what I had to say about it as he did. And to make matters worse, she was softly caressing one of her breasts through the flimsy material as she did. A point that wasn't lost on either one of us.

"Well, admittedly, I was a little surprised by it," I answered.

"More like shocked," Joyce said interrupting, still caressing her breast, though she likewise now spread her legs a bit, giving the two of us another added peak at her hinted at pussy still somewhat concealed by the sheer black panties she was wearing. "Told her about that little episode with Jackie," she finished eying me now for my obvious reaction. "Damn that felt good didn't it?" She suddenly asked looking at Ted.

I watched then as he moved his hand down towards his groin, an obvious bulge beginning to form there in his tight fitting jeans as he briefly cupped himself.

"Oh yeah, sure did, and damn fun watching the two of you together, which reminds me, sure wish I'd been here earlier to see the two of you, bet that was even hotter!" He finished.

Admittedly, I was starting to feel a bit wet between the legs again, listening to the two of them, watching my own sister as she unashamedly caressed herself, and then Ted too in a way, as his bulge seemed to get bigger and bigger with each passing moment. And I was already feeling the wine. Though perhaps that had been my intent the entire time, suddenly standing with my empty glass, holding it out for Ted to fill it again. After he had however, rather than returning back to my own chair, I moved over now sitting next to my sister on the couch.

She smiled when I did that, spreading her legs a little further even, draping one of them over mine as I took my seat.

"Now THAT looks hot!" Ted said beaming at the two of us as we sat there on the couch together.

Feeling bold, not to mention horny as I sat there, I now reached down with my hand, dropping it into my sisters lap, one finger just running up the indentation she'd created with her panties as her wet slick pussy lips gathered in a bit of the fabric. "As hot as this?" I asked, now openly rubbing my sister's cunt through her panties.

"And speaking of hot...would you two mind if I went upstairs and got a bit more comfortable myself? For some reason, my clothes feel a bit tighter at the moment," he grinned standing, the bulge now pressing against his jeans totally obvious.

"Not at all," I assured him, continuing to stroke my sister's pussy with my finger, teasing her. We sat watching Ted as he disappeared up the stairs.

"Remember sis, you're not expected to do anything you know. I don't want you feeling like you're getting in over your head here...especially if you're not ready for this."

"Joyce? If you don't mind me looking at your husband's hard cock, who am I to complain? It's been so long since I've even seen one...I'm apt to come just looking at it!" I blushed, giggling.

She smiled at that laughing with me. "Well then...just wait until you do see it, and if you do come...then come. The whole point here sis, is to relax, wind down, forget yourself and have a bit of naughty fun if you're up to it."

"I think I'm up to it," I told her, now even more forcefully running my finger up her wet juicy split, though her panties kept me from sticking my finger inside, I could still feel her hard little clit as I tickled it.

"Tell you what," she said hotly. "Let's give Ted something that will pop his eyes out when he comes back down stairs."

"What do you have in mind?" I now said getting into the mood for the "anything and everything" that Joyce had mentioned earlier.

"How about a naughty little '69'? I know how much that turns Ted on to see me doing it, and especially with you."

I laughed already picturing the look on his face when he came down, seeing us in the throes of enjoying that. "Why not?" I giggled. "Where?"

Joyce threw a couple of couch pillows onto the floor. "Right there," she grinned back at me, and then lowered her panties as much as she could, just as I did. We'd no sooner gotten ourselves into position, my tongue already working at her now exposed, wet slick pussy, and hers mine, when we heard Ted coming back down the stairs.

"Ok, I was wrong...this is MUCH, much hotter!" He said the moment he'd reached the landing, even before coming into the room, seeing where we now were, and what we were doing. As I was lying on the floor looking up, though backwards, I took a quick peek, my sister's wet pussy just above my face. Ted stood wearing nothing more than a bathrobe, something I'd actually expected to see him in earlier. It was now open too, his massive, beautiful erect cock sticking out as he stood there fisting himself, looking down at the two of us.

"Nice view from down here too," I told him looking up, though I heard the catch in my own voice as I did. Joyce hadn't been kidding me when she said Ted's prick was as big and as beautiful as I saw that it was. Far larger than Robert's even, with a nice sized head that I almost feared might get stuck in my cunt should I become so bold as to actually try it.

Joyce rolled away from me a moment later, though I was just starting to really enjoy her tongue inside my pussy.

"Want to see something really erotic?" She asked pulling Ted down onto the floor beside us. "Trust me?" She added, as I shook my head in acknowledgement of that. "Sit on his crotch then," she told me, "but don't worry, we're not putting anything anywhere's just yet," she grinned. Though it was now obvious by the look on Ted's face he knew where she was going with this, and by his smile, was all for it. Doing as I'd been told to do, I now watched as she took her husband's cock, slipping it underneath and through one leg of my panties. Curiously I sat there looking down, Ted's rock hard cock resting hotly next to my cunt, though Joyce quickly surrounded it with my panties and then leaned forward sucking it in.

"Oh fuck!" Ted moaned pleasurably as she did, now sucking his prick right through the sheer material of my panties. I sat, looking down, surprised at how sensual and erotic this really did look, especially when she removed her mouth, my panties now soaked with her spit and saliva, his stiff prick slick with her mouth juice, now clearly showing through my panties as she leaned over once again sucking him in.

"Damn!" I said simply, watching, though my hands came up to now begin caressing my breasts, though only for a moment as I suddenly felt Ted's hands coming up to replace mine. It felt good, feeling a man's hands on my breasts again, gently kneading them, though I returned to my looking, watching my sister giving her husband a blowjob through the panties I had on.

"Watch this," she said briefly, returning to her task at hand. Obviously they had done this before as Ted spoke a moment or two later.

"Almost there babe," he said gritting his teeth, his hands likewise signaling his imminent release as they dug even more deeply into my breasts, though I welcomed the intensity of it when he did. Seconds after that, he came, his first spurts obviously entering my sister's mouth as she continued sucking his prick, only then sitting up, her hand now taking over, jacking his cock as more and more of his liquid pleasure seeped through the material of my panties, soaking his prick and her hand.

I don't know why, can't really explain it either. But seeing Ted's cock as he squirted his thick rich cream into my panties, and as it then seeped through the material, my sister now licking it up, watching her tongue as it came away with his spunk that he'd just shot into my panties, and now through them was incredibly hot and erotic.

"Don't worry," she grinned looking up at me. "I always like to get the first one out of the way doing something like that. You'll find out, Ted's quick to recover, and his second and sometimes third orgasms last a lot longer, as he does. So it's worth it to get him off quickly the first time, so we can really settle down to business," she explained still pumping his now spent cock with my panties. Moments later he removed it, a torrent of cum still remaining behind however even then. Which is when I felt my sister's hand pressing his slickness against my cunt, smearing it about, so wet and sticky...and so wonderfully warm feeling.

"What are you doing now?" I had to ask.

"Something else I think you'll enjoy, but we need to get these off first," she said.

Undoing my garters, and then taking off my stockings and finally my thoroughly soaked panties, Joyce had me lay back down on the floor upon my back.

"Here, now spread your legs for me," she asked. I did so, still trying to see, looking down, Ted's cream still glistening, sticking to my bare cunt. She leaned over me then, one of her firm full breasts hanging down. "Go ahead honey," she told Ted. "Masturbate her pussy with my tit for me."

Taking one of my sister's breasts in his hand, Ted began doing just that. As wet and slippery as I was, the sensation of her soft full breast pressing against me, the feel of her hard extended nipple as he pressed it against my clit, effectively making the two of them kiss one another was glorious! But using his cum to further tease the two of us with was an added bonus. The sounds he made, as I became more and more slippery myself, my own juices now adding to the obscene sounding tit-fucking I was being given was far more sensual than I could have ever imagined. Ted continued teasing me like this for what seemed like an eternity, the mere thought of my own sister's breast fucking my cunt was in and of itself, quite the thought, and I soon felt myself hovering on the edge of a blissful orgasm.

"How'd you like to feel Ted's prick doing that to your clit?" Joyce asked. My eyes flew open immediately.

"Oh yes! Yes I would!" I said lustfully, all pretense of nervousness or embarrassment long since gone. Sitting back, Ted now took my sister's place, sitting between my legs, which I now wrapped to either side of his as he sat. Joyce reaching in, once again grabbing her husband's cock which she now began teasing me directly with, not sticking it in, but most certainly rubbing it all over the outside of my totally soaked cunt. Periodically she leaned forward licking his prick, tasting my juices, which now covered him as I continued to leak like a sieve.

"Hmm, nice...sweet, tasty," she purred placing it back, once again spanking it, slapping his shaft against my pussy, nerve endings on fire now as I waited for the inevitable to occur.

"Gonna come for us honey?" She asked unnecessarily, seeing that I was nearly there now as it was. Ted's hands once again reaching out to grasp my breasts, gently pinching the nipples between his fingers, then lifting my breasts upwards off my ribcage just by doing that.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes!" I cried out, the sensation of Ted's cock still tickling my clit, my nipples now tingling with surprised pleasure as he shook them, likewise jiggling my breasts. I felt the dam burst, stars suddenly appearing inside my head, pulsations coursing through me, my cunt a liquid cooze of delight as it began to flow, carrying an overabundance of my juice from within it, which Joyce now used to further stimulate me with, almost to the point of insanity.

"God would you look at that!" She exclaimed, "She's squirting!"

I'd always gushed, had always tended to sort of mildly spurt when I came, little driblets of female juice pulsating from deep within my pussy at times. But I didn't really squirt, didn't actually have what many called a female ejaculation before, at least not like this one. But I opened my star-filled eyes just in time to see one final little streamer of girl juice actually skyrocketing up into the air, literally splashing against Ted's bare chest as he sat there looking down, watching me...grinning.

**

After that, I had definitely reached the "anything goes" part. Within a moment's time, I no longer looked at things the way I once had. One moment I did, the next moment I didn't. Seeing the love and adoration my sister and her husband had for one another, even while they sat including me in all this was as real as it could get. There was no pretense, no jealousy, no worries, fears or concerns. Only the shared love they had, and had now given just as freely to me.

I knew in that instant, there was no going back.

Not only had my world been turned upside down and inside out, but the pleasure I had experienced, the joy I'd been given in sharing it with the two of them, was now something I wanted to return, desperately in any way shape or form that I could.

We had touched, fondled, kissed and caressed one another for a long time after that. I'd gone down on them each, lavishing Ted's prick with my mouth, likewise sucking my sister's cunt while Ted looked on, stroking his prick, heightening my arousal as I sat watching him do so. I had enjoyed the feeling of making my sister come as he watched, the pure look of pleasure on her face as I drank down her own abundance of female juices, and then shared them with each, as we sat kissing one another back and forth.

"So...what's next?" I said enthusiastically.

Joyce laughed, still drained as she looked over towards Ted, he too just recovering from the double blowjob we'd given him less than a half an hour ago.

"I think we've created a monster," my sister said teasingly. "Though...there is ONE thing we haven't done yet, and again sis, it's entirely up to you if you want to. But...you've yet to take this magnificent specimen of a prick inside you. Think you're ready for that?"

I looked over at Ted's still somewhat flaccid cock, saw it throb at the mere mention of her saying that. Joyce saw it too, and burst out laughing.

"Go figure...I think Ted's going for a new record here," she told me. "Though that's not really a big surprise. And just so you know Debra, we've had our own pillow-talk discussions a time or two ourselves, and one of those main topics had been his desire to fuck the two of us side-by-side. Now, I'm a bit worn out myself, for tonight at least. But...you up for a nice hot shag? While I sort of help out a little?" She asked.

I was more than ready at this point. And it truly had been months for me now since Robert and I had actually had sex. I had almost forgotten what it felt like to have a man's cock thrusting away inside me.

"I am more than ready," I told them both, now wanting it more than I had ever wanted anything in my life before.

"What's say we go upstairs to the bedroom then?" My sister suggested. "I have a feeling after we do this, we're all apt to pass out right where we are. So we might just as well make ourselves comfortable in the event that we do."

We turned off all the lights downstairs, and then headed upstairs towards their bedroom.

"So Deb, how would you like to proceed?" Ted asked politely, though he too had now used the shortened version of my name as a form of affection.

"Actually, I've had something specific in mind ever since Joyce mentioned it," I announced, seeing the knowing look in my sister's face when I said it.

"No surprise there!" She grinned patting the bed indicating to Ted where it was he was supposed to lay, as I climbed on top, facing away from him. Taking his hard swollen cock into my hand again, I now placed the mushroom like tip at the opening of my sex, rubbing myself with it briefly before inserting it, grasping it with my cunny-lips for a moment.

"God, he's so big!"

"Yes, and so fucking hard too!" Joyce added now placing her hand over mine as the two of us slowly began inserting his mammoth cock inside my pussy.

"You ready?" She asked.

I answered her by plunging myself down on Ted's prick, skewering myself in an instant, feeling the entire length of his shaft suddenly filling me to the brim as I slowly became accustomed to the size and shape of him inside me.

"Oh my god that feels good!" I said still sitting, unmoving for the moment before slowly beginning to do so. And then when I did, Joyce leaned over, her tongue coming out to lightly, and at first slowly, tickle my clit. With Ted's stiff prick now sliding in and out of my pussy, my sister's lips and tongue sucking, licking and flicking my little nut, I was soon delirious with pleasure. Thrashing about wildly soon after that, I came with an intensity I had never felt before, including every single orgasm I had experienced that evening, all rolled up together.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds