A Shoulder to Cry On

Not only did I squirt, and squirt, and squirt, but as I did, Ted came again too, Joyce taking on the brunt of most of it, though she said afterwards how much she'd so thoroughly enjoyed it, pulling out Ted's cock, watching it spurt, his semen splashing into and against my own liquid spending as the two of us came together, drenching and nearly drowning my sister in the process.

And just as she'd said, we soon after fell asleep there in the bed, Ted in the middle, Joyce and I sleeping off on either side. We woke soon enough in the morning to have another quick glorious fuck together, this time Ted doing just as Joyce had said he'd hinted at. She and I laying side-by-side, Ted taking turns driving his prick in and out of the two of us until pulling out to squirt his semen on both of our cunts. She and I had then locked ourselves together in a nice scissored pussy-press, and came again as Ted looked on, wondering now if he might not call into work and take the rest of the day off.

Joyce and I soon after ushered him out the door, there were still too many things we wanted to do and experience with one another. As we promised, Ted's turn would come later on that evening, which it did.

He didn't seem to mind having to wait, the two of us made it up to him in spades.

**

It's been nearly eight months now since Robert and I were divorced. I've gotten used to living alone again and have come to really enjoy it. I still go and visit with my sister and brother in law weekly, and of course we've continued to enjoy one another intimately whenever I do. I even met a very attractive man, and after ensuring he would make a nice fit, introduced him to Joyce and Ted. The four of us have since gotten together and I think he enjoys fucking my sister almost as much as he enjoys fucking me.

We even had plans to go out to a new dance club we'd been going to together that evening when I went down to one of the nearby malls in order to get a new dress and a matching pair of shoes. I had just come out of the shoe store when I literally ran into Robert, accidentally bumping into him as I rounded the corner. Needless to say, we were both surprised when we saw one another after all this time.

By now I had lost over fifteen pounds. Between dancing and going to the gym on a regular basis, I had toned and firmed up considerably. By the look on Roberts face as he stood back and scrutinized me briefly, I knew he noticed it too.

"Wow, Debra, you're looking good," he stammered meekly. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well thank you," I said politely, even smiling a little. "And you?"

"I'm ah...doing ok I guess," he said looking a bit uncomfortable though he continued to eyeball my new figure beneath the tight jeans and blouse I was wearing.

"How's Becky?" I asked unable to help myself.

"Oh ah...that ended a few months ago, I'm no longer seeing her," he told me smiling a bit more, almost hopefully.

"Oh? That's too bad," I said seeing a bit of a confused look in his eyes when I said that. "I might have considered inviting you two over for an evening," I said. "Wouldn't mind seeing her naked either, if she was into that sort of thing, might have been fun."

Once again Robert's eyes grew wide at the implication.

"But, if you end up with someone who is, give us a call, you still have my number yes?"

"Us?" Robert asked, as I turned smiling and simply walked away.

**

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds