• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Sister's Love

A Sister's Love

123

Growing up I always admired my older sister, Debra. When I was younger I admired the way she handled my parents, which made things a lot easier on me. I always admired how she treated me; I was never the annoying little brother to her. We have always been very close. I think it was a result of all the moving we did growing up. Between the ages of 5 and 15 I lived in seven different towns. Any time you move as a child it always takes time to make new friends, but wherever we went we always had each other.

Debra is 10 months older than me and is currently a very attractive 31 year-old woman. I think she looks better today than she did ten years ago and I thought she looked damn good back then. She's 5'8" tall with shoulder length red hair (not natural but it fits her perfectly), she has a very well proportioned body with curves in just the right places. Her breasts are nice and firm and she has a beautiful ass that I always admired. In fact it was that ass that made me cross the line.

When I was 17 I started to look at Debra less as a sister and more as an incredibly attractive teenage girl. As you know, 17 year-old boys can be rather horny. I use to take any opportunity I could get to spy on Debra. I would try to sneak looks at her in the shower, getting dress, basically anywhere there might be a chance I'd see some flesh. Not too long after I turned 17 I got the chance to see her in all her glory, purely by accident. She came out of the shower one day with just a towel wrapped around her and as she was leaving the bathroom the towel caught on the door and was pulled off. She recovered quickly but it was long enough for me to see her firm breast and neatly trimmed bush.

That image was enough to fuel my fantasies for a month, giving me some of my most intense orgasms while masturbating. The quick peek was enough to fuel my desires and I started to take more and more risks to see her nude again. I was often rewarded with quick looks at a breast or her pussy but it wasn't enough to satisfy my urges. I was finally rewarded with a show that has stayed with me to this very day as one of the most sexually exciting moments of my life.

I had just turned 18 at the time and I finally cooked up a plan that might let me see what I wanted to see. Debra had been dating a guy named Tom for several months and I was certain they were having sex (I came across some condoms in her room while stealing a pair of her underwear). I decided to set things up so I could watch them. My parents were going out to a party and I knew they wouldn't be home until very late. I got the okay from them to spend the night at a friend's house. Of course I had no intention of doing that. Shortly after my parents left for their party I told Debra I was going out. She was eager to get rid of me because she had invited her boyfriend over. I left through the front door and circled back around the house and snuck in through the basement.

I hid downstairs for an hour until I heard Tom show up. I knew they would head to the family room first so I snuck upstairs and hid in Debra's closet. I figured it wouldn't be long before they came to her bedroom to do it. I waited for an hour but I grew impatient and decided to see what was going on. I snuck back down to the main floor of the house and moved quietly to the family room. When I looked around the corner I was treated to an incredibly exciting scene.

It took me a second to take everything in. Tom was standing in the middle of the room with no clothes on; his cock was rock hard and quite big. Debra was standing just in front of him performing a sexy striptease. My own cock quickly hardened as she started to remove her clothes. She started with her shirt and slowly, painfully unbuttoned it from the bottom up. After the buttons were undone, she slowly uncovered first one breast and then the other before covering them again. She turned around and then dropped her shirt to the floor. From my side view I could still see her hard nipples standing out from her firm breasts. My throbbing cock was starting to hurt in my jeans so I undid my pants to set it free.

Debra then slowly turned around to face Tom. He reached for her breasts but she stopped him with a shake of her finger. She then proceeded to flick and pull her own nipples. It was at this time that I started to rub my own cock. I was wishing that I were Tom. Debra left her nipples alone and slowly started to unbutton her skirt. She carefully held it up until all the buttons were undone and then she let it drop. She wasn't wearing any underwear and, unlike the last time I caught a glimpse of her pussy, she was now completely bare. I almost gasped out loud but stopped before I gave myself away. She slowly traced her finger around her bare pussy before she shoved it into her already wet cunt. I was still stroking my hard cock.

Tom had started to rub his cock as well. Debra reached forward with her other hand and grabbed Tom's cock. He let out a small moan as she started to rub it for him. I was imagining the feel of her hand on my cock. Debra then lowered herself in front of Tom and engulfed his cock in her hot mouth. Her experienced sucking was having an obvious effect on Tom as he started to moan louder and louder. He suddenly screamed out that he was going to cum and Debra pulled him all the way in and held him there. I could see him shaking as he came down Debra's throat. Watching my own sister give head to her boyfriend was enough to set me off. I let loose a flood of cum, shooting it across the entrance to the family room.

I leaned back against the wall, my knees weak from the intensity of the orgasm. Tom recovered quicker that I did as he joined Debra on the floor and gave her a deep kiss before pushing her onto her back. He worked his way down her body, stopping to pay homage to her beautiful breasts. He licked and sucked her nipples for several minutes before continuing his journey down to her sweet cunt. I was starting to recover my senses and realized what was going on. My cock hardened again as I watched Tom slowly start to lick around Debra's pussy. Debra was starting to moan from Tom's licking when he suddenly sucked her clit into his mouth. Debra growled and spread her legs even farther apart as he sucked on her clit. I had a perfect view of her cunt from my hiding place. My hand had already found it's way back to my cock. Tom continued to assault my sister's cunt until Debra screamed out in orgasm. Tom kept licking until she calmed down.

When he moved from between her legs to give her a kiss I noticed the damp spot on the floor from where she came. They kissed and fondled each other for several minutes until Debra rolled Tom over, quickly rolled on a condom and straddled him. She slowly inserted his throbbing cock into her dripping wet pussy. When she had taken him all the way in she began to ride up and down on his hard shaft. I was finding the entire thing incredibly exciting but also very frustrating. The way they were now situated I couldn't really see much. I would catch glimpses of Tom's cock disappearing into Debra's hot cunt but it wasn't enough. Unfortunately I couldn't move from where I was without them seeing me.

Luckily, Debra said something the let me see more than I thought I ever would. Debra asked Tom to take her up the ass. I was shocked (and even more aroused) by the dirty language coming from my sister. She was asking Tom to take her up the butt and to fuck her tight hot ass, her verbal tirade continued until she was on her knees (her ass pointed right at me) and Tom had positioned himself behind her. Tom was standing with his legs apart, slightly bent at the knees; his cock was resting against Debra's tight ass. I had a perfect view of her still soaked cunt and of Tom's cock getting buried in her ass. Tom popped the head of his cock into her ass and Debra let out a small scream.

Debra let out a loud scream when Tom pushed his full length into her tight ass but her groans of pain quickly turned to moans of pleasure. They kept talking dirty to each other as Tom pounded my sister's beautiful ass. The pounding lasted for several minutes before both Tom and Debra cried out in orgasm, I added my own silent orgasm to the mix and squirted another load of cum onto the family room floor. My second orgasm was even more intense than the first. I fell back slightly and bumped against the flower stand behind me.

At first I thought everything was okay but then I heard my sister ask Tom if he heard something. I panicked and darted out of the house as quickly and quietly as I could. I was in the backyard before I remembered to put my cock away. I looked at my watch and realized it was almost midnight. I told my buddy I would tap on his window around 12 so I headed over to his house. Halfway there I realized that I never cleaned up my cum. Considering where I shot my load, I had no doubt that Debra or Tom would notice it when they left the house. I cursed myself but realized there was nothing I could do.

I made it to my buddy's house and told him all about what I had seen. We stayed up most of the night talking about sex and women and my sister. He pulled out a few dirty magazines he kept hidden and I pointed out a few pictures that depicted the scene I witnessed earlier in the evening. Around 2 am we were both so worked up we did something I never thought we'd do; we helped each other get some relief.

I have no doubt that I am a straight male, I've never been attracted to men, never had any homosexual fantasies but for some reason that night we knew masturbation wasn't going to be relief enough. I think my buddy suggested it first but I honestly can't remember. What I do remember is wrapping my hand around his dick, as he returned the favor, and slowly pumping his throbbing cock. I've seen my friend's cock before but that night both of our cock's looked bigger that they ever have.

We stroked each other for several minutes and I must admit, it felt much better having someone else stroke your dick. James suggested we do a 69, and after a minute, I agreed. We both decided that we didn't want to swallow so we agreed to warn each other when we got close. We moved into position and tentatively began to suck on each other's cocks. It was awkward at first but we soon got into a rhythm. After several minutes I told James I was close, he said he was almost there as well. We resumed our original positions and stroked each other to very intense orgasms. It was the first time someone else had brought me to orgasm, and it was great.

We cleaned up our mess and went to bed. My night was filled with dreams of fucking my sister, several years later I learned James' night was filled with dreams of fucking me. James came out of the closet 3 years later and told me the night we got each other off was the night he first realized that he was gay. It took him the 3 years after that to truly accept it. We're still friends today but we have never repeated what we did that night. But that's getting away from the main story.

I got home the next day around noon. My sister was still in bed (as usual on a Saturday) but my parents were up. They asked about my night and I told them it was fun. I stifled a laugh when they asked what James and I did. I said we just played video games. They said they had a fun night but something in their expressions told me there was something else going on.

I went upstairs to my room to get rid of my clothes from yesterday and to have a shower. In the shower my thoughts were filled with the images from the night before. I masturbated in the shower and watched as my cum slowly went down the tub drain. I wasn't paying attention to what was going on and did not hear the bathroom door open.

"Thinking about me little brother?" Debra asked as she stood in the bathroom, with the door closed again, in only the oversized t-shirt she wears to bed. I jumped when she spoke and nearly fell over in the tub. I cursed and shut-off the shower. I hopped out of the shower, ready to give her a piece of my mind when I realized I was still naked, and my cock was still hard. "Perhaps I shouldn't call you little brother after all." She said as she stared at my hard cock.

"I know you were watching last night. That was quite the present you left in the family room entryway. Don't worry, I cleaned it up for you. So, did you enjoy the show?" Debra moved closer to me, her nipples hard and visible under her nightshirt. I was very tempted to reach out and touch them. I was also very self-conscious.

"I'm sorry." I said as I wrapped my towel around my waist. "I've been so damn horny that when I figured you and Tom were doing it, I had to find a way to watch. And I did enjoy the show." I blushed and pushed past Debra and ran into my room. My heart was pounding, my cock was still hard, and I was torn between embarrassed and aroused. I locked my bedroom door and dropped my towel. My hand was a blur as I quickly brought myself to orgasm. A thick stream of cum shot across the room and landed on my bed, some four feet away. I fired off a few smaller shots but was amazed at the intensity of that first shot.

I dried myself off and then used my towel to clean up my mess. I quickly got dressed and headed down stairs for lunch. As I was leaving my room I could hear the shower running and noticed the bathroom door was open. I hesitated for a second before moving to the bathroom door. I looked in and could clearly see my sister soaping herself up in the shower. Twice she used her face cloth to wipe the steam off the shower doors, she wanted me to see her, it was the only explanation. I watched intensely as she paid close attention to her pussy. The glass of the shower door distorted things a bit but I could still see things well enough to cause my cock to stiffen again. I moved my hand to my crotch and rubbed my erection through my jeans.

"Michael, are you finished yet? Come down for lunch already." My mother brought me back to reality and I reluctantly left me prime viewing location and headed down stairs. "Finally, I thought I heard the shower stop but when I heard it again I thought you were still in the shower."

"No, Debra's up now. She's in the shower at the moment." A look passed between my parents when I mentioned that Debra was up already. Something was going on but I didn't know what it was. The shower stopped and the house was suddenly very quiet. About five minutes later, my father nodded to my mother who went upstairs. A few minutes after Mom went upstairs I heard my sister scream and before I knew it she was running down the stairs and was out the door. My mother came down the stairs right behind her and told my Father to catch her.

"Mom, what's going on? Why did Debra take off like that?" Mom stared at me for a moment, I could tell she was debating whether or not to tell me and then she finally decided to fill me in. I guess Tom left shortly after I did last night. On his way home he stopped at his family's convenience store. When he went inside, his brother was there. It seems his brother had gotten into a fight at a local bar and then went to the store to get a gun Tom's family kept for protection. Tom tried to stop his brother from leaving with the gun, and in the struggle Tom was shot. He died from his injuries that morning.

I was in shock. I watch Tom fuck my sister last night and now he was dead. My first thought was at least he died happy (I know I would die happy if I just fucked my sister.) My second thought disgusted me; I thought at least there's no one to compete with for Debra now. I left the kitchen and went back to my room. I stayed there most of the day, thinking about everything that happened in the last 24 hours.

It was after six before my father and sister returned. I wanted to condole my sister but was so revolted by my earlier thoughts I felt I didn't have any right. The next few days were like a blur. Between the visits and the funeral, nobody was in a very good mood. Over the rest of the summer my sister slowly withdrew. My desire to fuck my sister never lessened but anytime I thought of trying to sneak a glance at her I couldn't go through with it. Before I knew it summer was over and Debra decided to go away to university.

Over the next ten months I saw my sister infrequently, she seldom came home (mainly holidays) and I usually only talked to her once or twice a month on the phone. Having my sister move out did wonders for my sex life. Once I stopped obsessing about my sister I focused my hormones on other girls. It started slowly at first (first real kiss, first touch of a breast, first feel of a pussy, first hand job, etc.) but each step brought me more confidence and shortly before I turned 19 I had sex for the first time.

Her name was Mika; she was a year older than me but was in my grade 12 homeroom class. She had moved from Germany and was put into school one year behind. We've been in the same school since grade 6 and I always had a crush on her. Until my sister left home though I was always too preoccupied with her to think about Mika. With Debra gone, Mika became the new object of my desires. There had been a few other girls as the timing never seemed right with Mika.

Shortly before graduation, Mika and I found ourselves single at the same time. We've been friends for years I knew she was attracted to me as well, so I asked her to go to the prom with me. She agreed and I was delighted. We dated for a month before graduation and we were slowly progressing from kissing to heavy petting. We both knew that graduation would be the night we would lose our virginity.

Prom night was fun, the sexual tension was building all night and Mika and I headed straight to the hotel after the dance. Mika was stunning, she had long red hair (natural), beautiful long legs, nice firm breast that were just the right size, very sensitive nipples (which I love), and a gorgeous ass. She was wearing a full-length evening dress that hugged her curves just right to accentuate her best features.

Once in the hotel room we held each other close and kissed deeply. The kiss was filled with everything we were feeling, passion, lust, nervousness, etc. Mika broke our embrace first and said she wanted to go get changed into something more comfortable (I almost laughed at the old cliché). She told me to take off my tuxedo jacket but nothing else and to sit on the bed to wait for her.

Several minutes later she came out of the bathroom wearing a black see-through bra and matching panties, a garter belt and stockings. Her nipples were already firm and clearly visible through the fabric. Seeing her caused a tent to form in my pants.

"Poor Michael, let me see if I can help relieve the pressure." She motioned me to come to her, which I did very quickly. I tried to kiss her but she stopped me, "if you want this to happen then remember that I'm in control." I was so horny that I would have done anything she asked if I got to fuck her.

She kissed me lightly on the lips, the feeling was electric. She caressed my cock through my pants and then moved her hands to undo my bowtie. I desperately wanted to touch her but she wouldn't let me, and I was going to do anything to risk my chance at losing my virginity. Mika undid my shirt slowly, kissing her way down my chest, stopping to flick my nipples with her tongue. The sensation was driving me crazy. I reached out and caressed her breast; she slapped my hand away, giving me a final warning. Mika continued her work, slowly removing each piece of my clothing until only my boxers remained.

She slid my shorts down just enough to reveal the head of my cock, she kissed it lightly, causing it to jump against its restraints. She continued to slide the boxer down, kissing each newly revealed portion of my cock. She finally pulled my boxer all the way down and kissed each of my balls lightly. My cock was throbbing, I was so worked up I thought I would explode.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Sister's Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds