A Sister's Love

She grabbed my cock and pulled back the foreskin. The head was covered with pre-cum. Mika licked her around the head, tasting my pre-cum for the first time. "I want to make sure our first time lasts so I'm going to give you a treat. Just remember, I expect you to return the favor." With that she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. The sensation was very intense and after all of her teasing it was enough to make me explode. I shot what seemed to be a gallon of cum into Mika's mouth. She surprised me by swallowing it all. After seven or eight spurts my knees gave out and I fell back onto the bed, causing Mika to release my cock from her mouth.

She smiled and slid up the bed next to me, giving me a deep kiss. I could taste my cum as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I started to run my hands over her body, this time she did not stop me so I continued to caress her. I turned her on to her back and kissed her lightly on the lips, I then flicked the corners of her mouth lightly with my tongue, causing her to shiver. I wanted to ensure she enjoyed this night as well so I restrained my self from tearing her bra and panties off and fucking her hard.

I slowly worked my way down her body, kissing and sucking on her neck (being careful not to leave any marks) and I skipped over her breasts with only a very light touch of her nipples through her bra. I slowly kissed my way down her flat stomach and traced the outline of her panties with my tongue. I kept moving down her legs. I started with her left leg, I release the clasp on her stocking and slowly rolled it down her leg, kissing and licking my way to her toes. I then did the same thing to her right leg.

While I was doing this I noticed a change in Mika's breathing, I saw her reach a hand down to her pussy. I could see a wet spot on her panties and I could smell her scent quite strongly. She caressed her pussy through her panties; I watched for a moment and then pushed her hand away. "It's my turn now." She sighed and withdrew her hand. I kissed my way back up to her panties and then I licked her pussy through her panties. Mika shuddered at the contact and grabbed my hair to push me into her cunt.

I pulled back and continued up her body to her breasts. I opened the front clasp on the bra and revealed her left breast. I kissed all around it, careful to avoid her nipple, and then I sucked her nipple hard into my mouth. I learnt earlier that Mika liked rough play with her nipples. I repeated this on her right breast. Mika was breathing heavy as I moved back down to her panties. I hooked my fingers in her waistband and slowly pulled her panties down.

I kissed the newly exposed flesh as I worked her panties down, avoiding her pussy but enjoying the sweet aroma coming from her treasure. After I removed her panties I gently spread her legs, allowing me full view of her sweet prize. I kissed her outer lips lightly causing her to gasp and grab my hair. I continued to kiss around her pussy and then I pushed my tongue between her moist lips. I licked upwards until I made contact with her clit.

Mika bucked at my faced when my tongue first made contact with her clit. I circled it lightly with my tongue, resisting the urge to dive in. Finally when I thought she couldn't take anymore I sucked her clit hard into my mouth, pushing her over the edge into a very intense orgasm. I held her clit in my mouth until she came down from her sexual high. I finally released her button and moved up onto the bed with her. We held each other for several minutes, content in the afterglow of our oral efforts.

Mika started to fondle my rigid cock again and said, "I think it's time for the main event." Mika pushed me onto my back and straddled me. We kissed deeply for several minutes, exploring each other mouths with a sense of urgency. Mika reach between us and grabbed my hard cock. She lifted herself up and positioned it at her entrance. "I want to control this so don't you dare try and hurry this along." I barely heard her as I watched the head of my cock disappear into the soft fold of her hot pussy.

I moaned as she slowly slid down my pole. I felt my head come in contact with her hymen and she stopped. I was tempted to pull her down on me but I knew it would ruin the night. Mika slowly moved up and down on my shaft, only taking a few inches into her. After a couple of minutes of this she lowered herself so I was pressed firmly against her hymen. She smiled at me and then let herself drop all the way down. My cock tore through her virginity and she let out a scream. Mika fell against my chest and I held her close, my cock buried deep inside her hot pussy.

I kissed her on the lips and cheeks, whispering what I hoped were words of encouragement. After a minute or so she kissed me back and started to grind her pussy against me. The sensation was incredible. She kept this up for a minute or so and then sat up straight. Placing her hands on my chest she began to ride up and down on my cock. As she was riding my cock I reached down and began to rub her clit. After a few more minutes Mika threw her head back and let out a deep, primal scream as her second orgasm of the night tore through her body.

Mika fell back against my chest, breathing deeply. She snuggled into my neck and said, "thank-you for letting me set the pace. I knew I could trust you to make this night special." I kissed her deeply and told her I had dreamed of this moment for years. I rolled her onto her back, managing to stay inside her as I did. "Now it's my turn to set the pace." Mika smiled, "well, what are you waiting for, fuck me already." I kissed her and told her to get ready.

I lifted her legs up and positioned myself to get the best penetration. I pulled back slowly and made short thrusts into her pussy, teasing her. Then without warning I plunged all the way into her hot cunt. The sudden penetration triggered a small orgasm for Mika and I continued to thrust hard into her. I kept this up for ten minutes until I started to feel the cum rise in my balls. Mika sensed that I was close and said, "It's okay, you can cum in me." That was all the encouragement I needed. I pounded into her several more times before I released my second load of the night. My orgasm set Mika off for a fourth time that night.

Mika's cunt gripped my cock as she came; milking what cum I had left from my balls. It was at this point that I made my mistake. The feeling of her milking my cock was incredible, when I looked down at her a vision from a year earlier flashed before my eyes. Without thinking I said, "Oh Debra, you don't know how long I've wanted to fuck you." My brain unfroze a second too late and I realized what I had said.

Mika had a look on her face somewhere between shock and disgust. She pushed me off her and got out of bed. She yelled and screamed various profanities at me for the several minutes it took her to get dressed and then she left the hotel. I lay on the bed, shocked at what I had said. I stayed in the hotel that night but I never slept. My mind raced with thoughts about what my verbal slip meant. I realized that I had not gotten over my obsession with Debra; instead I turned my attention to girls who looked like her. Mika looked very similar to my sister, I realized the entire time I was fucking Mika I was pretending it was Debra.

The next morning I returned home. I tried to put on a happy face for my parents but they suspected things didn't go as well as I let on. It wasn't like I could tell them that while fucking Mika last night I was wishing it was my sister and called out Debra's name. I went to my room and stayed there most of the day, coming out only for meals. It was during supper that I received the good news; Debra was coming home in two weeks and was going to stay for the summer.

When I returned to my room after supper I was ecstatic, and suddenly very hard. I closed my eyes and visions of Debra flooded my head as I started to stroke my cock. It didn't take very long for the fantasy playing out in my head to trigger my orgasm. I grunted Debra's name as I shot a load of sperm across my room. I fell back on my bed, idly playing with my still firm cock. I started thinking about the disaster last night with Mika and I realized that unless I could make my fantasy come through I would continue to obsess about my sister and I would never be able to have a normal relationship with anyone else.

Debra arrived home 2 weeks later, around the middle of May, it was the first time I'd seen her since Christmas and she didn't look good. She looked tired and run down, not just from one bad night's sleep but from a years worth. Debra settled into her old room and stayed there for the night, saying she was tired and needed to sleep, which no one doubted. My desire to fuck my sister was replace with concern for her well-being.

Later that night I heard the distinct sounds of crying coming from Debra's room. I snuck out of my room and quietly tapped on her door. "Debra, it's Michael. Are you okay?" Debra didn't say anything; she just opened the door for me to come in. We sat together on her bed and talked most of the night. Debra still wasn't over Tom's death. She said she had trouble sleeping and couldn't bring herself to go out and have fun at university. She said she had tried dating a couple of times but the guys were really immature and only wanted to fuck her. When she wouldn't have sex with them, they dumped her, which just made her feel worse. She said being home, the last place she had been with Tom, just brought all of the emotions flooding back. I comforted the best I could while trying to hide my erection.

When Debra opened the door she was only wearing a skimpy pair of panties and a very short t-shirt. As out conversation went on I was getting very horny being so close to the object of my desires, at the same time I was very ashamed of those feelings thinking I was no better than the guys Debra dated at university. I made it through the night without doing anything inappropriate. Eventually, Debra fell asleep and I went back to my own room.

Over the next few weeks things seemed to return to normal. Debra started to sleep better and was starting to look and act like the Debra I loved and desired. Both Debra and myself were working and our work schedules didn't allow us to see much of each other. I still tried to sneak a look at Debra when I could get a chance and was rewarded with a few quick glimpses of her breasts.

It was nearing the end of June and it was time for my Parents anniversary. It was their 25th and Debra and I planned a special surprise party. We arranged for family to come in from out of town and had a big party planned. Our grandparents (on my father's side) were coming in as well and they were going to be staying with us. Much to my surprise (and delight) Debra agreed to give up her room and said she would stay in my room on the air mattress.

July 1st was the big party and everything went well. We all had a great time and we all got a little drunk from the wine. We returned to the house from the hall we rented around 1:00 am. Everyone was tired and we all decided to go to bed. Debra and I turned in around 2:00 since we were the last ones to get to use the washroom.

Around 3:00 in the morning I felt Debra climb into bed with me. I asked her what was wrong and she said the air mattress had a leak. I offered to sleep on the floor but she said it would be okay for one night if we shared the bed. We both drifted off to sleep again and maybe an hour later I woke up when Debra pressed her ass against my crotch. She was sound asleep and snoring lightly but she kept rubbing her ass against my quickly stiffening cock. After a couple of minutes I was rock hard and nestled between her ass cheeks. It was driving me crazy. It was at that point that I lost what little self-control I had managed to maintain.

I pulled back from Debra and slowly slid down the bed until my face was level with her ass. The light coming in from outside was enough to let me see her beautiful butt. I reached out and caressed her cheeks softly. She moaned at the touch but kept on snoring. Encouraged by the lack of reaction I slowly eased her thin panties down until her naked ass was in front of me. I leaned in slowly and kissed her ass cheeks, soft at first then firmer. There was the definite smell of sex coming from between her legs and a light touch of her pussy with my finger confirmed Debra was wet.

When I touched her pussy Debra moaned again and rolled onto her stomach. Her legs parted slightly which allowed me a close of view of my most sought after prize. Lost in my desire for my sister I gently spread her ass cheeks apart and licked around her tight hole. Debra wiggled a little but otherwise gave no sign of waking up. I moved slowly down from her anus and pushed my tongue into her wet pussy. The taste was everything I imagined it to be. I licked again and that's when Debra woke up.

I quickly scrambled up the bed and Debra looked into my eyes. I wasn't sure what she was thinking. I started to talk but didn't know what to say. Finally after several minutes of looking at each other Debra asked "Why?" I looked deep into her eyes and smiled. "Because I love you Debra," I replied. "I've loved you forever but that love changed a couple of years ago and I started to love you not just as a sister but as a woman. I've desired you for so long now it hurts. There is nothing more I want in my life than to make your life a happy one." My words trailed off as I thought they likely sounded rather hollow to Debra.

Debra smiled at me and then kissed me lightly on the lips. There was a jolt of electricity when our lips met. Debra kissed me again, this time firmer, it took me a second to react but then I kissed back. Our lips parted and out tongues touched for the first time. We kissed and caressed each other for several minutes before Debra finally broke away. She reached over and turned on the light on my nightstand. Without saying a word she removed her t-shirt and panties and threw then on the floor. She smiled and then threw the covers down past her feet. "You may as well get a good look in the light" she said as she laid back on the bed and spread her legs apart.

At first I was stunned, I gazed at the beauty lying next to me, uncertain as to how to react. I looked into to Debra's eyes and she smiled and nodded her head. Her encouragement was all I needed; I slid down the bed stopping to look closely at her breasts. I tentatively reached a hand towards her firm nipples and when Debra did nothing to stop me I lightly rolled the nipple between my fingers, eliciting a moan that further encouraged me.

I played with her nipples for several minutes before leaning in to taste them. I could have sucked and kissed her breasts forever but there were other areas that I needed to explore. I kissed my way from her breasts to her wet pussy. I gazed at the beautiful sight of her bare lips, afraid to touch and afraid not too at the same time. I trace a finger lightly around her puffy lips; I was rewarded with another moan of approval. I continued to caress her pussy slowly working my finger in towards her center. I slid my finger between her lips, causing Debra to buck against my hand. I added a second finger to my rubbing and slowly worked the fingers into Debra's tight, hot cunt.

Debra's breathing had changed and she was now slowly rotating her hips as I finger fucked her hot pussy. I knew I had to ensure this was enjoyable for her or I would never get the opportunity again. I leaned in closer and tasted her pussy for the second time that night. A louder moan escaped Debra's lips as my tongue made contact with her clit. I used my other hand to spread her lips apart to get a clear view of her button. I pressed my thumb against it as I continued to finger her cunt.

Debra's breathing indicated she was nearing orgasm so I leaned in again and sucked her clit into my mouth. While sucking her clit I flicked it with my tongue and continued to finger her very wet pussy. I kept this up for a couple of minutes until I felt her vaginal muscles clench tightly around my fingers. Debra was moaning loudly into her pillow as I continued to suck her clit. After a minute or so she came down and I released her clit, slid back up the bed and gave her as passionate a kiss as I knew how.

"Thank-you Michael. You don't know how badly I needed that. Not so much the orgasm, which I loved, but the fact I could feel your love for me. The tender way you treated me, the way you paid attention to my reactions, I haven't felt that since Tom." Debra hugged me and gave me another kiss. We held each other for several minutes before I felt Debra's hand rubbing my very hard cock through my shorts. "I think it's time I showed you how I feel."

With that Debra started to kiss my neck and ears and slowly worked her way down my chest, giving the same treatment to my nipples that I gave her. She then worked her way down my stomach and pushed her tongue into my belly button, which I found very arousing. She then pulled my shorts down past my throbbing member and kissed her way down my cock until she reached my balls.

Debra licked around my balls lightly and then sucked each one into her mouth. I moaned from the sensation, knowing I wasn't going to last very long. Debra pulled back my foreskin and licked around the head of my cock, spreading the pre-cum all over the head. Then she sucked the head into her mouth and slowly worked her way down my shaft. As she was sucking on my cock her fingers were lightly caressing my balls. The overall sensation was enough to trigger my orgasm. Debra sensed my orgasm coming and pulled back until only head of my cock was in her mouth. She pumped my cock with her hand until I had shot all of my cum into her waiting mouth.

Debra swallowed my load and slid back up the bed to give me a passionate kiss. I could taste the salty tang of my cum on her lips and tongue as we kissed. We lay together for several minutes in total contentment. Finally Debra broke the embrace, "I want you to make love to me Michael. I need to feel you inside of me." I smiled and kissed her lightly on the lips and cheeks before moving between her legs.

"I do love you Debra." I said as I slowly entered her tight pussy. The feeling exceeded anything I had felt before. When I was buried as deep as I could get we kissed, our tongues dancing passionately between our mouths. I slowly pulled back and again pushed in as deep as I could go. I kept up the slow pace for 10 minutes or so. I was dying to pound Debra with everything I had but at the same time I was enjoying the unique closeness you get during a nice slow fuck.

"I love the feeling of closeness, but I really need you to fuck me hard. It's been so long since I've been fucked, please, give me everything." Debra whispered hoarsely in my ear. I kissed her deeply and lifted myself up onto my fists. I pulled her legs upward and pinned them back with my arms. I looked down to see my cock buried in the object of my obsession and smiled. I watched as I slowly pulled out of Debra hot cunt and pushed back into her. I kept watching as I slowly built up speed. I turned my attention upwards and kissed Debra again as I started to pound hard into her tight treasure.

I continued to ram myself into her with every ounce of strength I had. After several minutes Debra moved her legs and wrapped them around my waist, pulling me even further into her wet center. Both of us were starting to breath heavier as we continued to fuck. The love and closeness of earlier had been replaced with a primal need to reach climax. Debra was using her legs to pull me in harder with each thrust I gave. Soon she was screaming into her pillow, which was not doing a very good job of muffling the sound.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds