A Sister's Love

I felt Debra's muscles grip my cock and pull me into her, her legs clenched me tight and held me deep inside her. Her vaginal muscles started to milk my cock as she came, the feeling pushed me over the edge into the most intense orgasm of my life (I still have not experienced anything like it). Finally I collapsed on top of Debra, my energy was completely spent. We kissed lightly and held each other close. Eventually we rolled over onto out sides, somehow I managed to stay inside Debra even though my cock had softened.

"I love you Debra, I will always love you." I whispered softly as I stroked her sweat soaked hair. Debra smiled and nuzzled into my neck. We held each other close and drifted to sleep, still joined together in our love.

Epilogue

Debra and I enjoyed many special moments over the next two months before she returned to University. Nothing matched the intensity of out first night together but the love between us never changed. One encounter came close as Debra let me take her in the ass. It was the first time I had anal sex and it made me realize why guys seem to like it so much.

It was late in august, only two weeks until Debra was to return to University. Our parents were gone out for the evening and Debra said she wanted to give me a special night before she had to leave. Around 9:00 she led me to the family room and said she wanted to recreate the night I watched her and Tom. I wasn't sure at first, thinking it would be too hard emotionally for her but she assured me she wanted to do it.

Debra slowly removed my clothes and left me standing naked and rock hard in the middle of the family room. She then performed the same strip tease for me, I was thinking back to that night over a year ago when I was wishing I was Tom, and here I was living that fantasy. Debra finished her strip tease and knelt down to take me in her mouth.

I loved the feeling of Debra's tongue on my cock, combined with the strip tease quickly brought me to orgasm. Debra swallowed everything I had to offer, as usual. I joined Debra on the floor and soon worked my way down to her sweet pussy. It was my experience with Debra that gave me my love of eating pussy. I worked on her beautiful cunt until she let out an animalistic growl. I was rewarded with a larger than usual amount of her sweet nectar.

We lay on the floor for several minutes, kissing and fondling. Soon my cock was ready again and Debra rolled me onto my back and straddled me. Debra was on the pill so we never bothered with a condom. She lowered herself onto my hard cock and ground her hips to stimulate her clit. After several minutes Debra's cunt was clenching my cock tight as another orgasm ripped through her body.

Debra collapsed on my chest and whispered softly in my ear, "Now it's time for you to fuck me in the ass." I was thrilled with the prospect and we quickly moved into position. The feeling of enter Debra's tight ass was on surpassed by the sensation I felt when I entered her pussy for the first time. Soon I was pounding my sister up the ass as hard as I could. I was very excited and came after only several minutes. Debra was rubbing her clit as I fucked her ass and came with me. It was the perfect way to end the summer.

We had sex a few more times over the next two weeks. When Debra left for University the first week in September we knew the affair was over. We both got what we needed, I satisfied my obsession and Debra knew that she could love again. Parting was difficult but that summer brought us closer than I ever thought possible. We have not had sex with each other since that summer but are closer than ever. I'm now happily married and my sister is now engaged. I have no doubt that if we never shared our love that summer neither of us would have been able to enter the healthy relationships we are in today.

Author's note:

I hope you enjoy the story. I found this story a lot hard to write that the usual fiction I contribute. I would appreciate any comments you have. Thank-you.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds