A Special Halloween Treat

"No problem!" I stammered stupidly, nonplussed...

He wasn't a young man, probably in his late 40's, early 50's, but he was so fucking gorgeous! Kind of a cross between Tom Selleck and Brad Pitt if you can imagine it!

I stood there my mouth open gaping at him appreciatively and the only thing I could think about for a long minute was what those lips would feel like on mine.

I felt myself go wet as a swift series of fantasy scenarios flashed through my mind. I shook myself mentally, telling myself to get a grip then held the bill out like some kind of mental defective.

He slid the paper from my hand caressing the backs of my fingers all the way down to the tips before he took it from me.

A curious smile flittered across that beautiful face for a brief second as he stared down at me... then he stepped over to the carton and opened it extracting a bottle of soft green liquid.

While his attention was on the bottles, I took the opportunity to breathe again... and checked him out - and let me tell you I plenty liked what I was looking at!

The fabric of his tuxedo shirt was stretched tight across broad muscular shoulders... his tie dangled loose on either side of his collar and he had unbuttoned the first three buttons allowing a peek at the beautifully muscled torso inside...

Mmmm... very nice, I thought as I continued my inspection down a V shaped back to pants that were deliciously tight over a round muscular ass... the generous bulge in the front of those pants was enough to encourage any woman's fantasies.

I shook myself back to reality and asked "Hey, tell me about this Absinth? Adam was telling me a little about it tonight, I never heard of it before."

"Aaah, yes, dear old friend Adam..." he murmured as he began to arrange a liquor tray, "Well, the first thing you should know is that Absinth is not a just a drink... it's an experience! One that's best shared with others. Especially the first time. Often, one's first experience with the green fairy is... rather intense, but I guarantee it is always memorable!" he turned to me grinning, "Very much like ones first sexual encounter. Would you like to try a shot? As you know, this is a very... special vintage."

I smiled up at him, enchanted. His voice was liquid and hypnotically sexy... kind of like Sean Connery only without an accent.

He continued, "I had thought I would prepare a drink for myself first - to test the batch so to speak, before taking a decanter in to my guests. I would love to introduce you to the enticing emerald fairy."

He flashed that brilliant smile at me and I was lost. I always was a sucker for a good looking guy... and this one was definitely something right out of a wet dream.

"Sure, why not." I agreed.

Hell, I'd already missed my party for the most part. I might as well score something for my trouble.

I watched as he prepared the soft green liquid in two funny glasses that looked almost like a Leprechaun's pipe. He handed me one of them and I sipped from the long glass stem. It was bitter and sweet and tasted like licorice - but not entirely unpleasant - I'd always rather liked licorice.

"Do you like it?" he inquired when I had finished the shot.

I answered that I thought it tasted a little like Nyquil and he laughed and began to prepare another round, saying...

"Absinth shouldn't be guzzled... it should be savored slowly for the full effect. You must drink it over an extended period of time... to get the most out of the experience."

He held the glass up to the light admiring the color, "This particular liquor is extremely pure... and high proof. It's made following an ancient recipe my father discovered in Czechoslovakia... and I've had a few special ingredients added." He smiled that beautiful smile and continued, "I spent some time traveling in India and discovered something that gives the wormwood in Absinth a particularly delightful twist. The additives are rare and rather expensive. My distillery is the only one that makes it this way and I keep all the bottles for my own private cellar..."

He handed me my glass, "I must thank Adam again for being clever enough to find a way of importing it into the States without incident for me. It's always been so inconvenient to have to travel to Europe when I've wanted to have an... a party."

He sat on the edge of the table sipping his drink and smiling enigmatically. Had I imagined it or had there been an invitation in those beautiful blue eyes?

"Let's take our drinks into the library shall we. I'm suddenly finding my guests... rather dull."

He picked up the tray he'd prepared and murmured softly...

"Please... come with me." That mysterious smile twitched at the corners of his mouth again and he left the room, assuming I would follow...

Oh, yeah... there was definitely an invitation there! So of course I complied, fascinated. The animal magnetism he exuded was incredible.

I followed him down a long wood paneled hallway. I could hear loud male voices coming from behind the double doors at the end of the hall. Laughter, shouts of encouragement... like they were watching a game of some kind, burst out in regular intervals.

He took me through one of the many paneled doors into a beautiful library. I felt like I'd stepped into an old black and white William Powell/Myrna Loy movie. There was even a rolling ladder to reach the top shelves. I kept expecting to see Afta jump down from one of the overstuffed chairs and couches that dotted the room in interesting little clusters. The room was incredible; individual areas were lit softly by unique lamps that were strategically situated on beautiful occasional tables... everything, every piece, had been chosen carefully to contribute to the intimate atmosphere of the cavernous room.

The room itself smelled of leather and books and wood smoke from the fire that crackled at the farthest end... I wandered over and warmed my freezing hands in the blaze.

Looking up into the mirror that hung over the mantle I gasped at my reflection. Blushing profusely I stared dumfounded. My father's large grey eyes looked back at me the through thick mahogany ropes of hair that rippled down over my shoulders in damp waves. The high cheekbones I'd inherited from my Navajo grandmother were flushed rosy red from the cold... and my embarrassment.

My pirate like shirt had blousy sleeves and a pointy collar and I'd left a couple of the buttons open allowing a peak at my modest cleavage. I'd tucked it into tight sexy black jeans that clung to my ass like a second skin and finished off the look with spike healed boots that I'd worn zipped up over the legs of my pants. They were tall and black and sexy and ended just below my kneecaps completing my "pirate" look.

I almost never wore a bra and that fact was painfully obvious. The delicate white silk had become translucent in the rain. It clung deliciously to my tits... large pink nipples showed clearly through the thin fabric... I looked like I had stepped out of a porn magazine! I might as well have been standing there stark naked! No wonder he had been staring at me so!

Oh, well nothing I could do about it now. Besides, I worked hard on my body, and I damn sure liked the attention I got from men about it - and anyway he'd already gotten an eyeful... no use being embarrassed by the past!

So... I sipped my drink and wandered around the room looking at the titles that lined the shelves, I'd seen fewer books in Public Libraries!

He sat quietly on the arm of a nearby chair watching me as though I was the most fascinating thing in the world! His face was lit by an indulgent smile and I drifted around the room teasing him unmercifully with my body.

His unwavering stare energized me as he sat there quietly watching my progress, offering little comments as to origin whenever I noticed something of particular interest.

The special ingredient Adam mentioned must have been working because I found myself drifting into one fantasy scenario after another all featuring Jared and me... and various pieces of the furniture!

He was obviously attracted to me as well, so I figured what the Hell, I might as well work this situation to the max. I'd probably never get a chance like this again! So I finished the drink, left my glass on the table nearby, and wandered over to the shelves nearest him, pretending interest in the books on an upper shelf.

I reached up... stretching like a cat, arching my back and showing my ass off for him. The wet silk of my blouse was pulled deliciously tight across cold hard nipples and I leaned forward resting one hand on the bookshelf and slid the volumes out one at a time, looking briefly, and pushing them back in as I glanced provocatively at him from beneath my lashes and murmured little comments on the tomes...

I smiled to myself at the small swift intake of his breath every time I stretched my arm up over my head...

Ok, so I definitely had his attention...

One particular book caught my eye and I pulled out a volume of Poe, removing it completely from the shelf... momentarily distracted by the beautiful tooling on the leather jacket. I paused to run a finger over the intricate carvings then opened the book to the flyleaf and gasped at a hand written inscription from the author himself!

I spun around to question him about my discovery and found him standing right behind me... holding my glass which was again full of the milky emerald liquid.

I caught my breath momentarily startled by how quietly he moved for such a big man... and accepted the drink without a word... hypnotized by those icy blue eyes.

His fingers lingered on mine as the exchange was made and my heart immediately began to slam into my ribs... tiny electric tingles traveled up my arm from his fingers straight down to my pussy...

My head was buzzing from the liquor, but I felt strangely... stimulated! Was that the effects of the liquor or was it that special ingredient? It had to be the additive, I was a pretty hard drinker and I'd only had a couple, but I was already high as a kite; only instead of feeling numb and stupid like liquor usually made me, I felt tingly... electrified and ready for anything.

"You like Poe?" he asked, smiling that mysterious smile when I nodded. You know, Poe was a great fan of Absinth... he had quite a fondness for it."

He took the book from me turning the pages and caressing the paper lovingly...

"That particular book was a gift from him to my great grandmother... she was quite a fan of his. Some have even said they were... lovers.

I stood there hypnotized by him, by his voice, by his eyes... I moaned softly and broke the eye contact turning away before I was melted into a puddle at his very feet!

"Who are you... where did you come from?" I blurted. "I've lived here for a year now and I've never once seen you in town. I'd have remembered you for sure!"

He smiled wickedly and closed the small distance between I'd put between the two of us.

"All you need to know for now, my beautiful little kitten is that my name is Jared and that I guard my privacy jealously... You haven't seen me in town because I'm content to stay here on my estate. It's one of my passions! This estate has been in my family for generations."

He reached a finger out and stroked my cheek gently, sending little electric tingles down my spine and igniting the flame in my belly.

"We used to come here for the summer when I was a boy, but none of us have really lived here for years. My mother thought it was... depressing. She found all the dark wood and marble cold. And... she would rather be closer to the city... where the nightlife is better."

He touched my lips with the tip of his finger softly, "My father and I always loved it here though; so when he died I decided to make it my primary residence. It's been 10 years now and I've made many special modifications to suit my... passions. I literally have everything here I could ever imagine needing. So why should I leave?"

"You don't ever feel... lonely?" I questioned looking up at him from beneath my lashes, his proximity making me curiously shy.

"No... I'm afraid, not." he chuckled, gesturing toward the noise coming from down the hall, "For many years now I've gathered together a small rather eclectic circle of intimate friends who share my... passions. And they keep me... well, entertained. Please, finish your drink, and I'll give you the grand tour."

I acquiesced downing the drink in two swallows and followed him from the library to tour the rest of the house. I was soon overwhelmed at the beauty and opulence of the mansion; rich fabrics, expensive wood paneling, Persian rugs on Italian marble floors... a movie room, music room, media room, even a bowling ally!

Then he let me peek into the room at the end of the hall from which all the noise was coming. He cracked open the door so I could see into an impressive billiard room with four tables on which games were being played. There were about a dozen men in the room... tall, well built, gorgeous men... but no women.

I was puzzled, I knew this guy had to be straight, he'd been packing a deliciously visible hard on for the last half hour; and we'd been all alone.

We finished the tour and returned to the library where he fixed me yet another drink... I must admit I was rather loving the curious effects of this liquor... it was spectacular!

I felt sort of... light... the liquor blossomed in my belly and spread through my nervous system, energizing me as I drank it. Things had started to get sort of fuzzy around the edges... but at the same time, I was aware of every detail with an enormously intensified clarity.

My body almost... burned... I don't know how to describe it... I was shrouded in an incredibly intense sexual aura. My senses were heightened to the tenth power... everything was bigger, brighter, better. I watched him fascinated as he moved cat-like around the library, pointing out curiosities that I'd missed... explaining the details of their acquisition.

He was feline and beautiful and intensely masculine and I found myself drifting into a delicious fantasy; I was pealing off his clothes... stroking his naked body... kissing those full sexy lips... twining those soft curls around my fingers... kneeling down to...

He interrupted my daydream by asking me if I would like to see the wine cellar. I blinked and mumbled absently that I would... and followed him from the room.

*

Part III The Chamber

We completed the circle back to the kitchen where he picked up the cartons of Absinth and motioned for me to follow him through the basement door...

We descended... down and down and down... Into the belly of the mountain, forever down a long steep flight of stairs that had been carved into the granite wall like a spine... I kept thinking of all the old vampire movies I'd ever watched. We finally reached the bottom... where an enormous wooden door blocked our way.

Jared produced a skeleton key from somewhere and turned it in the lock... it swung open soundlessly admitting us into the rack filled room. I started to follow him through the doorway but was hit by a wave of dizziness.

Suddenly apprehensive, I paused a moment to compose myself, and leaned back against the wall just inside the door in an effort at clearing my head. The rough granite walls seemed to embrace me with frigid stone arms. I was held there immobile... helpless to free myself from the unyielding rock. I closed my eyes and waited for him to return and release me from its cold embrace.

I was curiously warm as I leaned against the cold rock, my body tingled deliciously... and there was an intense throbbing in my pussy that clouded my thoughts... overcoming me... overwhelming me... till all I could think about was ripping Jared's clothes off and sliding down to take him in my mouth.

What was keeping him so long?

As if in response to my query he was there before me; dark and sexy, and male. A muscular arm planted firmly on either side of my head.

He leaned down and kissed me then... soft velvety lips clung to mine, holding on for and eternity without moving... Till I couldn't breathe...Till fire exploded in my gut... Till my willpower to resist evaporated like a rain puddle in the summer sun.

Then it was over and I was panting for more. He stood so close, hardly an inch between us. The scent of him was maddening; musky and sweet and deliciously sexy... and I kept trying to concentrate, but my snap was gone... evaporated in the blistering fire of his kiss.

He leaned in for another and I surrendered any further thought... consumed by him. His tongue slid softly into my mouth tasting me... devouring me... and that's where everything sort of faded into a dream.

I had never felt anything like it! I became totally sexual; my body was electrified... energized... intensified...

I stood there motionless, caught between him and the wall; his mouth devouring mine! Fingers traveled swiftly down the buttons of my blouse opening it... slipping the damp silk off. Warm lips left a trail of heat on my shoulders, across my breasts...

I moaned sharply when his teeth found my nipples. He sucked gently as he knelt down and unfastened my jeans working them skillfully over my boots.

Before I knew it they were lying on the floor as well...

My panties soon followed... and I stood naked before him clad in nothing but those boots as his tongue traveled slowly around my body... tasting the newly exposed skin. Strong fingers dug into the soft flesh of my ass, pulling me toward that mouth... a mouth so hot it burned me. His tongue probed deep... exploring... sliding into my slit... sucking my clit.

"Oh, God...What are you doing?" I gasped all the while twining my fingers into those thick dark curls, and pulling his face deeper into my crotch.

I was on fire! Ignited by that exploring tongue, a thick hard little snake that slithered insistently... probing deep... driving me wild! I heard myself moaning, begging him to take me, and I remember him scooping me into his arms; carrying me... somewhere, nearby.

The echo of a big wooden door closing behind me. Metallic sounds of... locks... turning... locking inexorably behind me.

Music surrounded me... and I raised my head from his shoulder and surveyed the room.

I was in a large circular room... the light from dozens of candles reflected brilliantly in the floor to ceiling mirrors that lined the walls.

The air was warm from their flames... the scent of Lavender and Ylang-Ylang... and... lemon grass filled the air. Music twined in and out of my alcohol soaked brain - sensuous, erotic music - low and compelling. It slithered around me like a serpent, seducing me with its primal rhythms.

I can't explain how intense everything was! Every scent... every color was multiplied times ten... till I was quivering in his arms like a bird dog on point!

I looked around me... trying to focus. The world was in soft focus, and there were men... everywhere... naked, muscular, beautiful men, I recognized one of them from the billiard room.

Oh God, what had I gotten myself in for this time?

We were surrounded the moment we entered the chamber... they were... touching me... caressing my hair... my breasts.

I was taken from the warmth of Jared's arms and laid on a brutally cold metal examination table. It was set at an angle so that I was sitting reclined, like on a birthing table.

My wrists were strapped down next to my head and my legs were bent up and fastened at the knee and ankle in the modified stirrups that had been attached to the table. My thighs were held wide open and I lay naked and exposed on the cold metal table... completely vulnerable to their every whim...

Moisture was gathering slick and heavy between my legs. I moaned darkly as I felt it drip from my pussy down my ass hole and on to the table below me. My nipples were tingling deliciously... as though they were being pinched continuously and my pussy throbbed... it felt... swollen... engorged, and heavy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds