A Special Halloween Treat

He was naked and stroking an enormous erection....

I whimpered and felt my tortured pussy flood with moisture... the remnants of drugs they had given me still swirled through my system... and I was instantly ready for him.

Without a word he rose and lay down next to me taking my mouth with his in one of those long soft kisses that had driven me mad the night before. He slid on top of me spread my legs and in one smooth motion... buried his cock deep inside my body. I gasped and moaned as his huge prick pierced my poor swollen pussy but, I wrapped my legs around his hips encouraging him as the pain quickly turned to intense pleasure...

Electricity charged through my veins again and I twined my arms around his neck my fingers tangling in those beautiful curls as I drowned in paralyzing kisses... He broke the kiss to nuzzle my neck under my earlobe and murmured softly into my ear continuing the strokes deep inside me...

"I think it's finally my turn again, you hot little Fuck... I wouldn't let myself cum last night, not when I knew I was going to have to share you."

He bit my neck then making me whine, "I think I'll continue to wait till I'm alone with you. Before I release my pleasure deep inside you... and know, my lovely little Fuck, when I make you cum... I won't need the drugs... and you will never forget it."

He kissed me again, slow and hot, and I was dizzy when he finally broke and whispered...

"I just wanted to be the first one to slip inside you this morning..."

I was burning inside... I could feel the very texture of his skin as he slid in and out of my raw aching body.

"It was very hard for me to allow the others to share such a juicy little treasure as you. I'm afraid I wanted you all to myself. And soon they'll all be gone and I'll have you."

He shoved deep and chuckled as I gasped, "You belong to me, now... I have a special room that I keep for my own private use... there are many unusual things there I must introduce you to."

He lifted one of my knees up to my chest continued to stroke me with that beautiful cock... kissing my neck again... I moaned my pleasure.

Passion ignited, hot and heavy in my belly as he hit bottom over and over again rolling across my cervix till I was quivering... I moaned darkly and his voice came to me again, soft and sexy...

"Unfortunately we will have to save that pleasure for another time, you sexy little Fuck... you see, my friends are here for the whole weekend, and I'm afraid they won't understand my keeping this years 'Special Halloween Treat' for my exclusive use."

My stomach lurched as I remembered hearing Adam use that same phrase! What the fuck! I was the "Special Halloween Treat"? Everything began to make sense.

I heard the door open and I struggled slightly in Jared's arms trying to see who had entered... but the candle had been extinguished plunging the room into darkness.

He rolled over and pulled out of me taking my mouth in a kiss as the other took his place between my legs. I jumped, as something stung my thigh and moaned as my body began to burn hot again... another dose of the sex drug coursed its way through my body... setting me on fire!

The night was going to happen all over... and, God help me... but I had never felt so deliciously alive! My head began to swim and I was surrounded again in that wonderful golden sexual haze...

A wicked laugh rumble beside me and the Master whispered into my ear...

"You have definitely been the best delivery girl we've ever had. All the others have been singularly disappointing."

The image of the bound and gagged women slipped into my mind. The Other shoved his way inside me and I gasped, God, he was so huge... Oh, my God...was it... please, not him...

"Is that all right with you... my sexy little fuck?" Jared whispered softly.

I whimpered as the Other began to ram me hard and deep...one, two, three, four... continuing to pound me till... I screamed,

"Oh God... YES!"
"It is? Mmm... I thought so..." Jared nibbled my neck... then took my mouth with his in another of those long delicious kisses.

The Other was grunting softly with every stroke as he pounded into me... and I began to shuddering violently... my body racked with first orgasm of the day! I lay there my pussy quivering spasmodically around this rock hard cock as Jared caressed me and kissed me lovingly.

He murmured in my ear...

"Mmmm... so beautiful to watch you when you cum... you were a perfect choice, my exquisitely sexy little Fuck."

He kissed me again then slid smoothly out of bed leaving me with the Other. I began to tremble in anticipation of the delicious hours ahead of me... but before I could say anything my hands were tied together, pulled up over my head, and secured to the headboard... the scent of dark, dangerous cologne filled my nostrils.

I gasped as I recognized the scent... "No, no, no, not you!" I babbled...

But Adam cut my protest off with his own hot kisses. He took his time... his lips soft and sexy... the kisses slow and sensuous.

My duplicitous pussy began to ache for him... God help me but I wanted that fat cock ramming me again... I wanted him to use me... to fuck me blind... and as if he could read my thoughts Adam flipped me over, pulled me up onto my knees, and stabbed that enormous cock of his roughly into my quivering pussy from behind...

His voice was husky and he crowed his triumph as he began use me.

"I told you... you'd like what I could do for you... Babe..." he said his voice low and hard behind me as he fucked me with that monster. Loose heavy balls slapped my twitching clit, sending shivers through my whole body, erasing my willpower to resist.

His words were punctuated with animal like grunts as he fucked me...

"This morning Babe... you... are... all... mine!" He bragged... "Jared gave me an exclusive... I can have you... any way I want you, for 4 hours, then I have to turn you over to the others."

He swirled his cock around inside me... I know that doesn't make any sense but that's what he did... a tight circular motion inside me that drove me wild.

"Jesus you're tight this morning..." He paused while he ground wonderfully deep inside me...

"Oh God, you do feel good! Fuck me, you sexy little Bitch..." and he groaned as I clamped down on his cock...

"And the best part is... I'm going to make you cum... again and again... till you scream... and there's not one... fucking... thing... that you can do about it!"

He reached under me and pinched my clit hard and I came again... huge heavy waves of orgasm washed over me while he continued to ram. When the last tremors of my orgasm faded away he pulled out and swiftly shoved into my ass hole.

A scream burst raw and painful from of my throat as he ripped into my ass and to my surprise I came again immediately... and his cock erupted then shooting hot cum deep inside my gut... filling me once again with his horrible demon seed...

I sobbed brokenly into the covers... hiding my face... ashamed... ashamed of my traitorous body... And God help me... ashamed that I had liked it, that I wanted it again even as I was cuming!

He collapsed on top of me squashing me into the mattress and I sobbed my shame into the cotton ticking as Adam's semen dribbled slowly out of me... leaking out around the softening cock buried deep in my ass...

He whispered against my neck, "Don't worry...Babe... I took a little blue pill this morning and I'll be up again in about half a minute."

He arched against my ass and squirted the last of himself inside of me. His hand slipped under me to cup my breast, and I shuddered again as I fully realized that Adam had been given permission to use me any way and as many times as he wanted... and that I would enjoy it... and that I would do... ANYTHING... he asked me to... and that it would be worth whatever it cost my pride, if it meant I was allowed to go back to Jared when Adam and his guests were through with me.

Dear God, Adam was growing hard again... and I whimpered softly wanting him to fuck me! His teeth sunk into my shoulder muscle, and I gasped sharply at the pain... my pussy tingling in delicious anticipation...

Would this nightmare ever end?

...Not if I was lucky...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds