A Special Halloween Treat

The night became surreal...

I remember them pulling my hair up into a pony tail on top of my head, out of the way... Something was inserted... and my cheeks burned hot as I realized that I was being given an enema.

The liquid swirled inside me... was this enema "enhanced" as well? I didn't know but my whole pelvis began to ache deliciously and throbbed heavy and hot like my pussy.

Then hands... rubbing some kind of oil onto my body... between my legs... on my tits.

Soon after... my skin began to pulsate in time to the heartbeat in my swollen pussy... the oil must have had something in it as well... in seconds it was as though I could feel the atmosphere itself caressing my skin!

What were they doing to me? I ached for their touch... for anything that would still the burning need in my body! But they kept me there strapped down... impotent... unable to relieve myself.

Something fluttered on my clit... and I gasped electrified, as I realized someone was sucking it... gently. Oiled fingers slid smoothly inside my asshole... stretching the opening wide and wider. After a while probes were used each one slightly bigger than the other in and out wider and wider till I was whimpering in anticipation of the next insertion... I quivered against my restraints... continuously craving the next little bite or kiss that was inflicted on me...

It was all so intense, so crazy... I was giddy and out of my mind...

My mouth was dry; I begged them for something to drink... and a straw was held to my lips. I sucked the liquid down greedily, it was cool and tasted strange... it hit my belly and spread throughout my body and in seconds I was begging them shamelessly to untie me... to let me fuck them!

They were all so beautiful... I wanted to touch them... to taste them all! But they withheld what I craved till I was a pile of quivering flesh on the table before them.

I could smell each one of them with an intense clarity. They smelled hot... and musky the scent of their lust was thick and heavy in the room... and I was insane for it. I began to whimper and writhe under their touch; I struggled uselessly against the straps that bound me to the table.

I could hear them talking... about me... they definitely approved of the show I was giving them.

Finally, I was released and helped to stand upright while a long padded pole was strapped across my shoulders. It was lightweight and there as a curve for my head and contours for my shoulders. Thick padded leather straps were fastened at my wrists... elbows and biceps... binding me tight to the pole.

Chains rattled and I shrieked helplessly as I was slowly pulled upward, toward the ceiling... lifted up till I was dangling before them... defenseless, the toes of my boots just brushing the floor.

The surrounding mirrors reflected the decadent scene... and I stared fascinated by my own image...

I was hung suspended from the ceiling naked but for my boots. My body glistened seductively with the oils that had been massaged into my skin; my nipples were so hard they looked like tight pink raisins on the small round globes of my tits. I was surrounded by candles and incredibly beautiful naked men with rock hard cocks...

There were women here, but not many... they were naked as well, but they stood bound tightly to poles that were set in the floor and scattered around the room. Their mouths were gagged and I knew instinctively they were being punished...

That they were supposed to watch as the others fucked the new meat. It was all incredibly erotic... I was overcome and shut my eyes trying to concentrate...

What had I gotten myself into...?

As if in answer to my unspoken question hard warm hands began to stroke me... soft moist lips kissed my body... sucked my clit, bit my nipples...sharp wicked bites that sent quivers straight to my pussy! Tongues... licking me... everywhere, sucking my clit as other tongues slipped into my mouth...

A hand was pushed deep inside me... stopping at the palm. Four thick fingers curled up inside my pussy and began to stroke me on the inside. Stimulating that magic spot deep within... till my pussy burned hotter than lava...till I was screaming incoherently with this hand shoved halfway inside me... I wanted to cum... I wanted to feel every one of these cocks explode their loads inside me as I came...

I heard myself begging monotonously for someone to please fuck me... to let me cum.

A warm mouth covered mine silencing my pleas... devouring me. A familiar scent wafted into my nostrils and I opened my eyes to see Jared's beautiful face.

His rock hard cock was tapping my belly leaving little wet spots on the skin as he leaned in to kiss the corner of my mouth... my eyes... my neck... my breasts.

"Oh dear God in Heaven..." I whispered raggedly.

He stepped closer and slipped that incredible cock between my legs and let it rest there throbbing. It was thick and hot and I sobbed shamelessly and begged him to slip it inside... craved to have it deep inside me...

He took my face in his hands instead and kissed me... long and hard; his tongue slipped into my mouth finding my tongue... sucking it down...

My legs were lifted and held open... his cock slid between my cunt lips... sliding back and forth in the slippery juices flowing from my pussy... beautifully thick and hard... and he teased me with it unmercifully.

I sobbed against his mouth and sucked his tongue to show him what I wanted him to do to me.

A second cock pressed relentlessly into my asshole from behind and I gasped whimpering softly... as the head slipped into the opening.

"Oh... God... please tell him to stop..." I whispered totally aware that we both knew I ached to have that cock shove its way deep inside.

Jared laughed and silenced my protests with his mouth as he slowly eased into my pussy... piercing me... skewering me on that massive cock... sliding in deeper and deeper... filling my belly with his flesh till I was gasping and breathless and completely impaled on his steel hard weapon.

My pussy burned from his girth... my chest heaved as I tried to breathe... my legs were lowered and held together, clamping them tight around him. The cock in my ass stayed still... just the head inside acting as a weird kind of aphrodisiac.

I could feel everything tenfold... every touch, every scent, every breath, was overwhelming. Whatever that drug was... it was turning me into a sexual slut and I wanted a lifetime supply.

Someone covered my eyes with a blindfold, and terrifying darkness enveloped me.

Jared pulled out... all the way and slapped his cock up against my throbbing clit repeatedly... till I was whimpering like a fat puppy at supper time. Then without warning he thrust hard and fast back inside me... sliding all the way in; till his balls were pressed tight against my thighs.

He arched his hips digging that delicious cock deep... pushing up as the others held my thighs together tight around him, their lips caressed my skin, their hands stroked me... he ground up into my pussy thrusting so hard he lifted me from the ground.

I grunted my pleasure in rhythm to each thrust and soft whimpers leaked from my throat each time he struck bottom.

He arched into me again and again; slow and hard... till my thighs were slippery with my juices...till I felt the beginnings of orgasm burning hot inside my belly.

Then cruelly, he withdrew till only the head was inside and waited motionless till the orgasm slipped back elusively.

I whimpered desperately, my pussy muscles clamping down, trying to keep him from pulling the rest of the way out... needing to have him back inside me... filling the emptiness.

But he stayed completely still; barely there, refusing to enter further... till the urgency had receded into a dull throbbing ache.

The other moved into action then... from its place just inside the rim of my well oiled asshole, it began its slow methodical invasion... slithering in... inch by inch... ignoring the tiny desperate whimpers that dribbled from my lips.

Jared showered my skin with white-hot kisses as that relentless cock forced its way inside me.

I thought I would lose my mind as my ass was stretched wider and wider allowing him entrance... till his cock was stuffed deep in my gut... and I could feel him there, twitching... my sphincter stretched tight around him... deliciously painful.

Jared chose that moment to slip back inside me... hard and fast and I was speared between the two of them... completely filled with cock and gasping for breath! Sandwiched between two beautiful men... stretched so tight I was afraid I would be split in two!

My whole pelvis burned... I could barely breathe it was so intense... so fucking surreal!

I could literally feel the two of them touching inside me! And I babbled my passion for them as they began to fuck me, slow and hard. They took turns sliding in and out... till my body was inflamed... till my pussy and ass holes began to throb with an exquisite heat...

God, I thought I would explode! I could feel them rubbing against each other inside me as they passed each other... just that thin membrane keeping them apart.

My pussy began to quiver... a scream bubbled up from deep inside me and was just seconds from breaking free when Jared took my mouth with his; his tongue slipping in cutting off the sound of me going insane.

Then, before I could cum... they ripped free of my clutching body and I was left hanging there... empty... disappointed... violated...

I cried out, "No... no... no, no, no, no! Don't stop now... please..."

I rubbed my thighs together, writhing before them - sobbing brokenly, begging for someone to finish me.

But no one came...

Long minutes passed as I swung there untouched... naked and blind... pussy juice literally dribbling down my thighs...

I could hear them all around me... the females were whimpering softly... strange noises... slithered into my awareness... what was happening, where was Jared?

I was very near hysterical by that time and no matter how hard I tried to focus on my surroundings, it was useless... the drugs that swirled through my system were too strong. Voices faded in and out of my head.

I begged for a drink and someone held a straw to my lips... I drank... it was more of the Absinth, and it slid down my throat into my body... feeding the flames that burned through me like a California wildfire.

Like I needed any more enhancing! I was totally out of control now... craving any kind of sexual contact.

I could think of nothing too extreme at that moment... I would have done anything they wanted me to do... if only they would come back...

Just when I thought I would go mad hanging there alone, there were hands on my thighs... hands that pulled my legs apart... allowing a cock to slide in hard and fast... to fuck me furiously while... other's fucked my mouth with their tongues.

They all took turns with me... one and two at a time... fucking me over and over...

Mouths, hands, fingers, cocks... sliding in and out of me... exploding inside me... filling me till cum dripped out of me onto the floor beneath my feet.

Over and over I was brought to the brink of orgasm... but refused release. When I begged for water, I was given more of the absinth, and it burned into my brain turning me into a quivering fuck machine.

Over and over... again and again... till I lost track of time. Till all of them had been completely sated inside my ravaged body.

Finally for a time, I was left to dangle alone there in the mirrored room, blind and unsatisfied... a whimpering, quivering wreck... sobbing incoherently for someone to fuck me again.

I drifted in an out of reality... time was immaterial...I didn't know where the real world stopped and my imagination began...

After an eternity my blindfold was removed... a hand on my chin, and Jared was kissing me again... and it was delicious, his kiss was like none I'd ever had... soft velvet on my mouth... gently his tongue entered tasting me... as if I was a rare tropical fruit.

I felt something between my legs... Someone was washing me... It was all weirdly sensual...

Jared holding my face, stroking my breasts as the seed that had defiled me was washed out of my body.

I was made fresh for the Master, or so I thought... and when they were through... and I was clean... He stepped between my thighs, his cock rigid and hard teasing me... and leaned in to whisper softly...

"I have a surprise for you my sexy little fuck, someone special to make you scream deliciously as you cum."

Then he was gone...

I cried out begging him to return... My blindfold was replaced and I was plunged into darkness again.

A familiar scent filled my nostrils... heavy and spicy and dangerous and I knew I'd smelled that fragrance before... but I was too fucked up and couldn't remember where!

My legs were lifted and the new one slid hard and fast inside me. He was huge... even bigger than Jared!

I gasped and locked my ankles around his thighs pulling him deep inside me... moaning softly as I was stretched tight around an enormous fantasy cock...

He began slow arching strokes inside my body... increasing tempo till I was moaning rhythmically in time to his thrusts. His mouth covered mine... his kisses were hot and sexy... he devoured me... driving me insane...

I climbed higher and higher driven to the peak of orgasm once more... then... I was unbuckled from the yoke... bent over a padded barrel and strapped firmly in place.

In seconds I was ready for the next assault... my ass and pussy was raised and totally vulnerable to attack!

A hush descended on the room... and I felt him behind me...Oil was squirted on my ass...

Hands spread my ass cheeks and a tortured scream ripped its way out of my throat as that obscenely huge cock was pushed slowly into my asshole... till the huge mushroom head popped just inside the rim. He waited, knowing I was consumed by the intensity of the pain...

He waited patiently until he felt me relax around him... Then he shoved hard... pushing more of that monster cock inside and I screamed again protesting that I was stretched as far as I could go, but he ignored my pleas and stroked my thighs with his fingertips as he pushed harder, slowly forcing his way in ...

I could feel my sphincter about to tear... then, with one final shove he was in... his balls squashed tight against my thighs and I collapsed against the barrel, gasping... unable to speak as waves incredible pain rippled through my body...

I lay gasping breathlessly till slowly I began to absorb that pain... turn in back inside myself... take it into myself... I became the pain... and he held completely still, allowing me to absorb him.

I could feel his heartbeat in my bowels... feel his cock twitching as he waited for my body to become accustomed to his girth...

I knew I hadn't been used by this man tonight... this was someone completely new... I would have remembered someone this big. I couldn't believe he had managed to get that donkey cock all the way inside my gut... or that he was about to fuck me with it...

I whimpered softly... intensely excited by the prospect!

I could hear the comments from the others as they admired the sight of my ass spitted by his giant prick...

Then it began... long slow strokes... all the way out... slow and easy; all the way back in sharp and hard.

His balls slapped my pussy, sending little shocks into my clit... he stroked deep inside me, over and over... till I was screaming incoherently... till I my body was quivering and near orgasm... my tortured ass clenched his cock... aching to feel the cum spewing inside me.

But he pulled out of my ass and slammed into my pussy and began to fuck me furiously... long, slow, hard strokes all the way in. This... this was what I wanted! I gripped him tightly, milking that thick beautiful cock, squeezing it over and over until I began to quiver around him.

This time he didn't quit...

He fucked me till I was riding a giant wave... and the orgasm curled and crashed over me... and still he went on and on and on... My pussy clenched around him like a velvet fist... stroking his cock as I came...

A curse burst violently from his lips and he grabbed my thighs and shoved, grinding hard against my butt as he erupted inside me filling me with cum... spewing inside me till it squelched out round him... then suddenly...

He pulled out, and I shrieked protesting the violation of his withdrawal...

I was left there empty and alone as the last ripples of orgasm racked my tortured pussy and squeezed his cum out to dribble warm and wet down my thighs...

I lay there before all of them... sobbing brokenly...

My rape was complete...

Someone was lifting my face, my blindfold was removed, and soft sexy lips suctioned themselves to mine.

The taste of cinnamon... his tongue slipped in savoring the dark victory over me...

I was enveloped in that familiar scent... dark and dangerous and... I remembered... and looked into Adam's eyes...

He squatted before me naked... I dropped my eyes and saw his semi-hard cock glistening with our juices... the last drops of cum oozing out onto the floor between his feet... as the rest of him dribbled down my thighs...

My ass throbbed painfully reminding me of his most recent abuse. He grinned and kissed me again soft and sexy and I felt a shameful stirring in my pussy...

He leaned close and whispered in my ear...

"Did you like that, Babe? Did you finally get to cum a little bit Hon? I've been watching them all fucking you for hours... getting you ready for me. I've been waiting my turn so I could be the one to make you cum."

He licked my cheek and grinned at me... "I told you I was gonna get me some of that sweet little ass..."

He kissed me then, another slow sexy kiss that took my breath away.

"Oh and I was right by the way, you do have a sho'nuff sugar pussy between those luscious thighs...mmm, so delicious...

He kissed me one more time and I slipped into semi-consciousness for... how long?

Until finally from a distance voices came to me. I swam up through the darkness to find I had been unstrapped from the barrel and had been laid on some kind of mat... on an elevated table.

It began all over again... hands, touching me... mouths sucking my clit... mouths on every inch of my body... the drugs still streamed through my body... empowering me... encouraging me to perform for the crowd, savoring my reflection in the surrounding mirrors... My pussy clutched at whatever cock was inside it... encouraging them to use me... to fuck me till I felt them erupting inside me, filling me with cum...

Making me cum over and over again. I couldn't stop... One after another, the orgasms ripped through me... till I was quivering before them... and still they fucked me... relentlessly... ruthlessly!

There was always one more mouth one more cock... another set of hands... fingers... tongues to torture me, bringing me higher and higher till I was one continuous shrieking orgasm...

I took it... I took everything they gave me... loving it, begging for it... begging for them to use me... to abuse me... to fuck me senseless.

Till finally they complied and merciful darkness overcame me...

*

Part IV The Hook

I woke up in the middle of an enormous feather bed; the room was semi dark... a single candle burned on the dresser in the corner. My pussy and ass throbbed... reminding me of the past night.

My body ached, every muscle was sore and bruised... I stretched like a cat luxuriating in the silky satin sheets beneath me and ran my hands over my body. Someone had bathed me and washed my hair... and I'd been rubbed with scented oil. I'd identified the scent of sandalwood and jasmine when a noise made me look to my right and sitting in the chair next to my bed, was Jared; the dark haired Master of the Mansion...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds