• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Taken Wife
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Taken Wife

“Yes yes”, she mewled.

Her fingers worked relentlessly on her nips and her heels ripped at my back causing me to wince from pain. Her “cum” lasted for only seconds but to me it took forever.

After it was over, she instructed me to remove her high heels and lacy ankle socks. We talked briefly and that was when I gave her my blessing to go on her “date” with her old boyfriend Randall.

“I’ll need a new outfit” she said.

We can go tomorrow afternoon I told her as she turned her back allowing me to spoon up against her teddy-draped body. She moved her tight ass against my soft dick and giggled.

“No love for my little hubby tonight huh,” she quietly laughed.

I told her that I was sorry and that I would make it up to her tomorrow night but she told me that it will have to wait until after her date next weekend.

“By then, you’ll be so horny that you will do anything I desire” she teased.

She was right; I would do anything my sexy wife wanted.

The next afternoon, after sending the kids too grandmas’, the wife and I started shopping. I guess that I shouldn’t say shopping because we only went one place. Fredericks of Hollywood, the place where fantasies are created and some are realized.

Lynn wanted to purchase a sexy party dress and I bulked, as I wanted her dressed more conservatively. As she held up a sexy little black spandex mini dress I feigned shocked.

“What exactly are your intentions for your date,” I jealously asked? “I just think that this dress will be sexy that’s all honey,” she quipped.

“I think that it is way to risque for my wife to wear on a date with another man that’s all,” I replied.

She raised her voice drawing the attention of the other patrons in the store and brazenly placed her hands on her hips saying.

“Well, you’re my husband, not the man that I’m going to be wearing this sexy little dress for now are you.”

I was humiliated. She loudly told me to just shut the hell up and that she will buy and wear whatever she wants to for her date. I could hear the other shoppers snicker as my bride berated me in front of them.

Embarrassed and red with shame I continued to peruse the racks of deliciously sexy and erotic clothing. After obtaining several more mini dresses Lynn had me carry the items to the fitting room for her and I waited patiently outside of the closed door. One by one my wife donned the sexy garments but she had saved the spandex dress for last.

She called out to me saying “Honey, I like this one the best but it’s not tight enough. Take it back and bring me the size 3 please,” she requested. Like a dutiful husband I carried out my sexy wife’s demand. I felt that everyone was watching me as I fitted my wife with slut wear for another man.

Before giving the smaller dress to my wife I had to restring the bodice laces as some were undone. Handing over the dress, I watched the opening under the door as my bride stepped into the tight little mini dress. I could picture her wiggling her hips as she pulled it up. I imagined that it barely even covered her d-cup breasts’ and also the dress looked very short as I held it up, how much of her long legs will it cover I wondered?

She opened the door dressed as before in the shorts and tight tank top that she had on when we left the house earlier. Breaking me from my daydreaming she said.

“This dress is perfect. Now what do I dare too wear under such a sexy little dress?” she asked.

Taking the dress from Lynn I held it up once again.

"Not much can be worn under it I told her. It’s too short and too tight."

“Well it’s strapless so a bra is out of the question,” she said as she stared directly into my eyes.

I watched as her eyes drifted lower to the small but noticeable bulge in my shorts.

“You like this dress don’t you honey?” she teased.

“Yes I do dear but I don’t think that you should wear it on a date with another man,” I replied.

She stepped up close, her lips only inches from mine and a naughty smile adorned her face as she saw me tremble. She stared at my lips as if she was going to kiss me and I felt her hand start to caress my straining penis through my shorts.

“I bet Randall will like my new dress won’t he,” she said softly as her lips just slightly grazed mine. “I bet that Randall will really like taking my new dress off also, don’t you think so honey?”

I quietly moaned as she caressed my hard penis.

“Maybe, she continued her tease; he’ll want me to leave the dress on as he makes love to me huh.”

I jumped as I felt my ejaculation and Lynn smirked at me as I filled my briefs with cum.

“Oops! Did I cause that?” she asked while holding her head slightly sideways and pouting.

I had to sit back down because my legs were wobbling badly.

“You stay here while I go and look for some sexy lingerie to wear under my little dress, ok honey.”

She giggled as she strutted off in the direction of the lingerie section.

I held the dress over my lap trying to hide the cum stain on my light blue shorts. It felt like I had cum a gallon because it was now running down between my legs. I was ashamed; it probably looks like I peed my pants.

After about 20 minutes Lynn returned to the dressing area. She once again giggled as she glanced at me. She had an armload of sexy lace naughties as she entered into the stall and closed the door. She hummed joyfully as she tried on her choices and I sat quietly cradling my head in my hands as the cum continued to ooze from my penis. It was oozing down around my balls and into the crack of my ass and I cautiously lifted her dress to see the damage that the orgasm that my wife induced had caused. I was soaked. I’ll never be able to hide the wet spot I thought to myself.The dressing stall door opened and Lynn pranced out very happily. “Perfect” she said as she tossed me the chosen items of lingerie.

I raised my arms to catch the tiny black satin bustier and her dress slid from my lap. Lynn immediately noticed my mess and laughed.

“Little hubby just can’t hold himself can he” she taunted, acting as if I was a little child or something.

Humiliated, I quickly covered myself as best as I could.

“How are you going to get out of here without suffering some real humiliation” my wife asked?

“I don’t know, can you help me,” I pleaded.

She thought for a minute and said.

“I have an idea, besides I guess it is kind of my fault” she giggled.

Taking some cash out of her purse she headed back up front and about 10 minutes later she returned.

“Here ya go honey,” she humorously said as she tossed me a pair of red lace thong panties along with a pair of thin white satin short shorts. They appeared to be the type of shorts that the girls at Hooters wear.

“What the? I can’t wear these I cried. These are woman's clothes not men's,” I informed her.

“So what, they’re better than the cummy one’s that your wearing now aren’t they?” She replied.

“Well I guess so,” I whimpered.

I stood up to go in the dressing room and as I passed my wife I saw her cover her mouth and giggle. I asked her what was so damn funny and she pointed at the leather chair that I had been sitting in. I turned and saw a very large wet spot right where my butt was seated. “Very funny” I said as I stormed into the dressing cubicle.

Once inside with the door shut and locked, I removed my cum soaked shorts and briefs. I could still hear Lynn giggling outside as I used the remaining dry areas of my briefs to wipe the excess cum from my between my legs. Humiliated as hell, I stepped into the red lace thong and pulled what little of it that was up around my hips. As I bent over to step into the white shorts the thong wedged itself into the crack of my ass. Dammit I thought to myself and I went ahead and pulled up the short shorts discovering just how tight they were.

“Damn honey, what size did you buy?” I asked my very amused wife.

“I was hoping that you were a size 7,” she sarcastically stated.

“A 12 would have been better and I didn’t need the panties either,” I told her.

She was being a naughty little bitch and she knew it to because You could see right through the white shorts and the red thong stood out clearly. Not wanting her to get the best of me I proudly exited the dressing stall. She gave a “wolf-whistle” and said that I looked sexy. Red with humiliation I said “let’s go home.”

The young girl at the counter smiled at me knowingly because my giddy little bride had apparently explained the situation to her previously. Lynn was saying; loud enough for anyone in a 10’ radius including the girl at the register to hear that at least I didn’t have any panty lines showing and I turned beet red with embarrassment.

The young girl was folding our purchases and was telling me about how sexy she thought my wife would look wearing the dress and lingerie for her date. The girl looked up at me quickly then glanced in Lynn’s direction and both girls giggled. Had my wife told the girl of her date with another man?

My suspicion was confirmed when the girl gave me the pink bag and said.

“I hope your wife’s boyfriend approves of her selections.”

The girl had an impish smirk on her face as she said “come back soon” and Both she and Lynn giggled at each other as we left.

Outside the store, Lynn continued to torment me by rubbing my butt and grabbing at my dick as we walked. At the car, before opening the door for her, she stepped directly in front of me and pushed her hot little ass onto my bulging penis. She reached around and held my hips tight to her ass and started gyrating against my newly recovering erection.

As she humped against me my hard-on started growing bigger and bigger.

“Doesn’t that feel good honey,” she purred?

“Yes it does,” I said as my horniness increased.

I fumbled with the keys, trying to fit it in the lock, when she suddenly slid her right hand between us.

“Oh my! She gasped. Does my hubby have a little hard-on for his naughty wife?”

Her hand felt good but I didn’t want to repeat the same accident that I had had before.

“Please stop,” I begged my hot wife.

“What’s a matter hubby? she teased.

Are you afraid of cumming in your new panties?”

The nasty little minx loved it. Right here, in public and in broad daylight, my wife wanted me to cum again.

My hands started to shake and I dropped the keys. Oh what the hell I thought, were between the cars and nobody could really see us unless they walked up beside us right? So then, using both hands I started too push her tight shorts down.

“Oh you naughty boy, are you going to fuck me,” she teased.

“Yes gosh dammit,” I growled and Just as her panties came into view she twisted out of my grasp.

“No no no! No sex for you until after my date; remember,” she stated.

I glared at the sexy bitch as she shook her finger at me and quickly I retrieved the keys and unlocked her door.

She flipped her blonde hair in my face as she scooted past me and into her seat but Before I could shut the door she said, “honey” and I watched as she spread her long legs apart.

She reached between her legs and pulled the small amount of material that was hiding her sex to the side. She giggled and impishly stuck her tongue out at me as she bared her shaven snatch.

“Want a taste?” She asked and I slammed the door shut.

I could tell that she was laughing as I walked around to the other side of the car.

The ride home was much the same, she teased and tormented my hard little dick until I was crazy with lust. She told me that I looked cute in my tight girly shorts and that anyone could tell that I was wearing red thong panties underneath.

“It’s a good thing that you have a small little wee-wee because if it was big, people could tell that you are really a man; well almost a man anyway,” she teased.

As I concentrated on driving she would reach into my lap and rub my little boner vigorously. She told me to pull over to the side of the road and park because she wanted me to masturbate for her.

This was something that we had started a few months ago because It gets her off to watch me stroke myself, however this was the first time outside of the security of our bedroom that she wanted me to do it.

I screeched to a halt at the first semi-private place that I could find. After shutting down the engine I let the seat back for more “elbow” room and she watched intently as I started pulling my shorts and panties down.

“Stop, she ordered. Just take down your shorts; leave the red panties on.”

After carrying out her request I asked her what she wanted next? “Play with your little pee-pee, let me see you jack off for your wife,” she grinned.

“Uh! Sweetie, I said. These panties are to tight too reach inside and only the head of my dick is sticking out above the waistband. How do you expect me to do it?”

“Do it like this” she demanded.

She reached over and snaked her fingers into the leg hole and pulled up. She then grabbed my hard penis with her other hand and pulled it forcefully out through the small tight opening. After extracting my dick she let go of the leg opening allowing the tight elastic to snap back. “Ouch” I whined.

The panties strangled my rock hard penis and the thong part was now separating my testicles. She softly stroked my shaft and balls and said. “There, now you can play for me.”

I leaned back into the seat and started running my fingers up and down the shaft of my restricted penis. She was looking at my hand and her nipples became hard making rather large bumps in her tight tank top and I closed my eyes thinking of her and Randall doing this very same thing. “Would you like something special,” she asked?

“Yes I would,” I replied.

She bent over and was slowly inching her way towards my aching dick. I was thinking, “oh man, she hadn’t given me a blowjob since our honeymoon” as she softly kissed my stomach. Her long blonde tresses caressed the head of my penis and she kissed lower and lower until her lips nestled in my pubic hair. I was trying not to hit her in the chin as I stroked myself but it was just about impossible.

Her breath was hot against my skin and she moved even lower. Her cheek was making contact with my shaft so I moved my hand away to give her all the access that she needed. She started kissing down my tender thigh causing me to flinch as her lips tickled my skin. My hard little dick was sliding along her forehead as she avoided my straining penis. She shifted slightly and started moving towards my balls.

“Oh yes,” I groaned and all of the sudden she just sat up and said. “I’m done.”

“Please no baby, I begged. Just suck it for a little while.”

“Now honey, you know that I don’t do nasty things like that, especially for you,” she said with a naughty grin on her face.

I forced my throbbing dick back into my panties and pulled up my shorts angerily.

Arriving at home, I unloaded her “fuck” clothes as she ran into the house. As I came in and as I expected, Lynn was already on the phone with you know whom. I sat beside her and tried to listen in as she talked with Randy but she soon got kind of angry and pointed her finger at me sending me out of the room.

I went into the bedroom to hang up her new dress and also hang her sexy bustier ensemble. As I handled the extremely sexy garments I tried to picture her adorned in such a “slutty” outfit.

The black dress was strapless and had sexy lacing on the bodice. The bustier was made of shiny black satin and hooked in the back. It was also a quarter-cup style that would leave most of her d-cup breasts exposed and I guessed that the corset would stop just above her flared hips.

It had four thin black satin garter straps with sexy little black bows just above the stocking clips and The matching panties were made from the same material and of course they were thongs. I knew that her hot little married ass would look great in these naughty undies.

I draped the black lace top silk thigh high stockings carefully over a padded hanger and noticed that they had deviously sexy seams running the length of them all the way to the reinforced heel. The feel of the real silk stockings was really turning me on and I was dying to see her wearing this outfit even if it was going to be for another mans enjoyment.

Lynn pranced into the room looking very smitten and giddish. She checked out the way I had handled her new clothes and seemed to approve. She then informed me that she was going to go tan and when she gets back we can talk about how serious I was about allowing her to start dating her old boyfriend on a more permanent basis. A severely jealous feeling and panic washed over my entire body.

“You, you want to start dating Randy on a permanent basis?” I stuttered.

“Well I don’t think that we should have to sneak around too see each other, she said. We live in a small town and you know damn well that people will gossip after they see me; you’re wife, hanging onto another mans arm. I want it to be out in the open, not hidden behind closed doors.”

I sat on the edge of the bed trying to contemplate what exactly my wife was trying to tell me.

“What’s wrong honey, pussy got your tongue!” She giggled.

“I was only; I mean that; I just thought that it was going to be only one date,” I said to my bride.

“Oh honey, I guess that it will really be Randall’s decision. But if he makes love to me, I’m sure that he will want more and I know that I will want it too,” she taunted.

Lynn left shortly after,leaving me all alone. I took the opportunity to change out of my panties and back into some men’s clothing. I watched the TV but paid it no attention as all I could think about was how sexy and humiliating it felt to know that my wife desired another man so, so eagerly.

I knew that I wasn’t her greatest lover and that “Randall” was probably the best one she had ever experienced but why did I crave the situation so badly. It was my fantasy but did I really want it to become true?

As my brain churned out these thoughts, I absently mindedly was adjusting my hard penis and just a few minutes later I was masturbating furiously.

With my eyes closed I could see my sexy wife thrusting atop her lover’s massive cock. She was telling him how good it was and that he was a better lover then I ever thought of being. The visions and sounds of the love they were making danced in my head as she humiliated me verbally in front of her lover.

She told him how small and useless I was and that she only needed me for licking her sex. My fingers gripped my shaft tightly and up and down my wrist jerked wildly. She was crying out in orgasm as Randall filled her with his fuck and I was spurting my useless ejaculate onto my pumping fingers and belly. It was what I wanted. I wanted Lynn to cum on her lovers cock.

Lynn returned about an hour later. She giggled as she said hi but never stopped to talk. Could she possibly tell that I had been masturbating? I heard her singing in the shower; she definitely was in a good mood and wondered if she will allow me to make love to her later because seeing Lynn act this way, like a young teenager in love with a new boyfriend was really turning me on.

I snuck into the bathroom where I spied on my wife. Through the glass door on our separate shower stall, I watched my wife bathe. I can’t remember the song that was playing on the radio but she sure was dancing seductively under the water spray.

Was she a sexy stripper on stage at a strip club? The way she swayed her ass reminded me of the way the stripper had moved at one of my friend’s bachelor’s parties that I had attended. Just like the stripper, Lynn looked like she was being fucked.

She soaped her large breasts and slowly and sensuously both hands slid down her abdomen across her flat tummy. I could only imagine how my bride’s body felt, as it was slick with the soap suds. She bent at the waist pushing her sexy butt into the spray. Still dancing for me, her audience, she flexed her knees back and forth. I watched, my eyes wide open, as she ran a hand over her back and down the crack of her ass and she reached between her legs with her other hand too caressed her hairless vagina.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Taken Wife
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds