• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Taken Wife
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

A Taken Wife

She stopped pulling for a moment and shivered on my face. After squirming for a brief period she resumed pulling up my arms causing me to dress her in the panties whether I wanted to or not. Thinking quickly, I loosened my grasp on the sexy panties, which afforded me the precious time in licking her rosebud.

Lynn was really moaning and gyrating on my tongue and I figured that she was close to orgasm and I wanted her to achieve it. Instead, she took her panties in hand and yanked them up quickly. She had effectively separated my tongue from her asshole as the thong snuck into the crevice between her soft smooth cheeks.

“My boyfriend will be here soon. I want Randall to be the next one to make me cum not you,” she said.

She pranced away teetering on those sexy high heels and trying to pull down the very seductive short hem of her mini-dress. My penis hurt because I was hot for my bride.

She took the jewelry I had purchased from the jewelry box and had me help her clip the diamond choker around her long slender neck. I sat on the edge of the bed as she fingered the diamond ankle bracelet as if she was thinking. She suddenly placed her left foot between my legs slightly smashing my aching testicles with the sole of her high heel.

With a naughty smile she said.

“Put this around my ankle hubby.”

It was difficult to do with shaky hands but I managed. She glared at me as she treated my bloated sac like the accelerator pedal of an automobile that she was revving up. It kind of hurt but it also felt kind of good.

The doorbell rang and Lynn jumped quickly.

“It’s him, he’s here. Put on some clothes and hurry up,” she ordered.

As I reached for some shorts she tossed me my new panties from the other day.

“Put these on first, then go and answer the door,” she said with a twinkle in her eye.

She obviously wanted me to feel humiliated in front of her lover. I slipped the red lace panties over my hard penis and moaned as the too tight material confined my sore swollen testicles. She scampered off into the bathroom and I started down the hall zipping my shorts and pulling on a t-shirt.

At the door, I breathed deeply and pulled it open. Randall was standing on our porch talking to our next door neighbor who had just finished mowing his lawn. Randall was dressed to the “nines” and had two dozen red roses along with a small gift to give too my wife. I shivered as I realized that now; even my next door neighbor will know that Lynn was going to cuckold me.

The arrogant bastards brand new red Corvette sat proudly in my driveway as the late evening sun bathed the sexy automobile. It seemed as if our entire neighborhood was peeking out their windows to see who was driving such a hot vehicle. The very vehicle that would soon be taking my wife for a hot date of dinner and dancing. My nosy neighbor wouldn’t leave. I guess he wanted to hear what was going on and probably wondered why I was hiding meekly inside the door.

“I’m Randy; I’m here for your wife,” he stated arrogantly and quite loud enough for nosy ass Bob from next door to overhear.

I quickly invited Randall inside and promptly closed the door. I offered him my hand but the bastard brazenly ignored it. I welcomed the rude prick anyway and asked if he would like a drink while we waited for Lynn to finish “primping.”

I followed him into the living room, hell he never even waited for my permission; just barged right in like it was his house. As he seated himself in “my” recliner, he said, “bourbon and coke would be fine.” Struck by the sheer nerve of his arrogant attitude, I humbled and obediently carried out his request. Giving him his drink, I sat down across from him figuring that we could chat for a few minutes.

He said that I should put the flowers in some water, so I took them from him and did as he had instructed. Why am I being so subservient to this asshole I wondered? Was it because he was going to make love with my wife? I felt humiliated, almost as if I had surrendered my rightful place as husband and master of all that I see.

As I returned to sit, both of our heads turned in the direction of a faint sound. It was the sound of my wife’s high heels clicking on the hardwood flooring. Randy stood up as the clicking became louder and faster.

Lynn practically leaped into his arms. They kissed and then kissed again only the second kiss was a deep soul searching french kiss. My guts were racked with jealousy. She finished off her “Hottie” outfit with long dangling diamond earrings and was a luscious sight to behold. As the two lovers made out, I was treated to brief glimpses of her stocking tops as he held my sexy wife tight to his body.

Their tongues finally separated and they both looked at me. I bowed my head in shame as they both laughed and then Randall gave my wife the little gift-wrapped box that he carried and she tore right into it.

My wife’s eyes grew wide as she plucked the rather large diamond ring from the gift box. She thrust herself into another passionate embrace with her boyfriend and was telling him that it was beautiful. As they kissed, Lynn had her arms around his neck and I watched as she quickly removed her wedding ring.

She opened her eyes (still kissing him) and looked directly at me. She released her grasp on the ring that I had given her over seven years ago and it fell to the floor. The ring bounced a couple of times then spun to a stop making a distinct sound on the hardwood flooring.

I then had to endure the torture of watching her smirk at me as she promptly replaced it with the ring Randall had bought for her. She wanted me to know that she preferred his ring to mine. Damn my penis was hard.

Lynn admired the sparkling object that now adorned her red tipped finger. She told Randall that she loved it and that she would never take it off. She kissed her boyfriend once more then he released her from his arms.

Lynn turned and started to move toward me. She stopped and looked down at the wedding ring that she had so callously discarded. She put her hands on her hips and in a haughty tone of voice, demanded that I pick up the only remaining symbol of our marriage. I bent over to retrieve the ring and she quickly stopped me.

I was ordered to my knees and then she instructed me to pick it up. As I reached for the ring once again, she placed her black patent high heeled foot on top of it. My eyes traveled up her sexy ankle to the diamond bracelet that I had placed there earlier.

“What are you waiting for cuckold, pick it up,” she brazenly ordered.

By this time, Randall had moved in behind my bride and was peering down over her bare shoulder. She tilted her head back and they smiled at each other and kissed. From my kneeling position at my wife’s feet, I was now gazing up her short little mini-dress.

“See something you want?” she asked.

I quickly cast my eyes back to the floor as she caught me peeping up her dress. I was now looking at the top of her high-heeled foot that was standing atop the ring. She giggled and then started twisting her sexy foot like she was trying to crush the wedding ring flat.

Her slight moan caused me to look up at what was happening. Randall was sucking on Lynn’s neck just below her diamond choker and was obviously trying to leave a hickey. Her head tilted back as if to give him more room to put his mark on her. She never protested at all. His arms folded around her torso. One hand went up to fondle her breast, the other snaked under the short hem of her gown.

Her eyes were screwed shut and she used her tongue to wet her sexy red lips as Randall toyed with one of her hard nipples. “Oh! fuck,” she panted as Randy fingered her panty-covered pussy. Her left hand held his head to her neck and she reached down with the right and pulled her black satin panty crotch to the side. She orgasmed as Randall worked two then three fingers into her tight married cunt.

She was fucking his hand right in front of my face. I helped out by holding up the short skirt plus it gave me a better view.

“Make love to me please Randall,” she begged as she pushed her sexy butt back into Randy’s bulging cock.

He pulled his fingers free of her pussy and I quickly drove my tongue into her shaved snatch.

Randy had unzipped his pants and fished his hard cock out. He sawed back and forth between her thighs making her wet his large cock and pushing my face away from my wife's vagina. Both lovers were getting weak in the knees so Randy sat on the couch and pulled my wife down onto his lap.

I held her panties to one side and helped him guide her down onto his bare cock. It took only three tries before he was all the way inside her unprotected married pussy.

She lay back on his broad chest panting heavily as he used his muscular arms to pick her up then down fucking her onto his massive cock. She came violently as his bare cock speared into her uterus.

I had a ringside seat from between their legs as his cock tore into her smooth hairless vagina. Her pussy lips clung to his thrusting cock, as though they were trying to milk it of it’s precious cum. She started whimpering as another cum was being fucked out of her.

I stared right at his large balls as they churned. He was starting his orgasm also and I could almost see it happen as the cum forced it’s way out of his testicles and into the long shaft of his large dick.

Lynn was holding her breath. She was opening up for him. The mouth of her unprotected womb was sucking on the head of his pulsating cock. The lovers held still and his cum swelled his shaft as it made it’s way along the length.

I watched as the swelling passed into my wife but was still safely contained inside his shaft. Her womb sealed itself tightly to his throbbing cock-head. It will spray her fertile belly full. It will take days to flow back out unless, unless someone sucks it out of her.

All of the sudden it happens. A terrible noise fills the air. The lovers scream wildly as the simultaneous orgasms rip through their bodies. I rise up quickly, sweating profusely as I come to my senses. No no no, I say to myself. I slam my hand down onto the damn snooze button figuring that if I’m lucky I can finish this dream.

I feel the bed for my bride. She’s fast asleep beside me. Why do I have these nightmares? Would I really want something like this to happen? I never got back to sleep dammit.

The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Taken Wife
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds