A Teddy Bear for Christmas

There was no conscious decision. No thought involved. What I felt for him was so intense, so deep. I knew I was falling fast, far too fast but I was helpless, enjoying what he was doing to me far too much to even think of stopping him now. There was that delicious excitement within me, that aching of my breasts that demanded his mouth, his hand. The tantalizing slippery heat within me that the hard prodding of his erection against my thigh accentuated and I found myself wanting this to go on and on. I wanted more. I wanted much more, I wanted all the things I'd never had. I wanted then now, tonight, before this moment vanished.

I wanted everything that Teddy had to give me, even at the risk of him using me and leaving me. At least I would have had this, I would have had this magical moment with him. I sighed softly, my body losing its residual tautness, my hand stroking his head as he suckled at me. Whatever he wanted from me, I was prepared to give him and when his mouth lifted from my breast, when his eyes looked down into mine once more, I knew that he knew that too.

"Sara," he breathed again. "I'll never hurt you, little darling. Never."

Was that sincerity on his face real? I had no idea but I so much wanted it to be. So very much. "Teddy," I whispered, "please .... Just ... please don't hurt me, Teddy."

"Never, Sara, I promise you I'll never hurt you. Nobody will ever hurt you again, Sara. You're mine. You're all mine."

I was? He wanted me that much? Was it true? All these years, nobody had ever wanted me. How come Teddy did, now? "You won't hurt me, Teddy?" My voice sounded thin, scared, even to me.

Teddy gathered me in those big strong arms, holding me tight against his chest. "I won't Sara, I'll take care of you, look after you. Protect you. Always" His hand drew my panties downwards, down to my knees.

My heart pounded at that sudden exposure of my body, pounded even harder as I drew one knee up, freed my ankle from those panties, felt Teddy's hand push them down the rest of the way. Naked. I was naked and suddenly, equally startling, so was Teddy. His boxers discarded, I could see him, feel him. There wasn't any fat on him. He was hard slabs of muscle with washboard abs that made me want to stroke his skin with my fingers. Looking at him, naked, aroused, he was the fantasy I'd always wished for come to life. Come to my life.

"You're mine, Sara," he breathed.

"Yes," I whispered. "I'm yours Teddy, if you want me."

"Oh, I want you, Sara." The passion in his voice rippled through me. "I want you so much."

Seeing him as he spoke, hearing those words, what I felt for him in that instant of time was so intense it almost hurt. I'd fallen for Teddy, I knew. Fallen for him utterly and completely and I knew, I knew this was going to hurt so much when he didn't want me anymore but I didn't care. For this time with him, for the memory of this, that pain was worth it, I was sure. I was resigned to that pain, I'd never experienced anything else. But this moment, this wasn't pain, this was heaven and even a brief taste was more than I'd ever had before in my life.

His mouth closed on mine once more, he kissed me, demanding that I kiss him back and I did, first shyly, then eagerly, then enthusiastically, at last, passionately, lost in the moment, the feel of his lips on mine, his tongue sliding inside my mouth, tasting me, demanding from me, taking his pleasure from me. One of my hands ran through his hair, his chest pressed hard against my swollen nipples, his rock hard body hot on mine, that hard erection pressing against me telling what he ultimately wanted from me.

Making me so hot, so wet and slippery. So ready to surrender to him what he wanted of me.

"You're beautiful, Sara," he whispered, his hand running over my stomach, my chest, my breast, "so beautiful."

His mouth on my throat, my shoulder, his lips brushing across my skin, bringing wordless little noises of excitement from me. I made no effort to conceal myself as his hand and his mouth explored me, gently teasing my nipples, now swollen so hard that they ached. It was so good when he squeezed one gently between a thumb and finger, it felt even better as he gently tugged at it, little ripples seeming to travel from my breast through me to the heated wetness at my center, leaving me limp with excitement, a black hole of need and anticipation where my stomach had once been.

His head lifted, he smiled, lowered his head, licked at my navel so that I giggled and squealed, wriggling. Sudden shock and arousal as he moved to kneel between my legs, spreading them wide with his hands, exposing me, looking down at me.

"So pretty," he murmured as I blushed bright red. I wanted to hide myself with my hands but I didn't. I lay there, breathing hard. Panting. So frightened. Seeing how big he was, how hard. Licking suddenly dry lips, knowing he was about to take me and I was scared now. Scared as well as excited.

He smiled. My heart pounded. Pounded like a drum as his hands moved to my knees, spread my legs wide, pushed them back, exposing me. Exposing me for his head to dive downwards between my thighs, his mouth suddenly connecting with the slick sensitive pinkness of my sex. Before I could even move, his tongue pushed into me, licking and parting my labia, sucking at me, licking hard as I writhed before him, dreadfully embarrassed and unbearably excited, unable to prevent my hips from churning as his hands held me, as his mouth worked on me so intimately.

"Don't .... Teddy .... Please...." I gasped, both hands clutching at his head, my body begging for more even as I tossed my head from side to side, protesting out of embarrassment and shame. I'd read about this. I'd never imagined. "Oooohhhhhh."

Never. It felt so good I wanted to cry. His lips sucked at me, his tongue licked, probed, tasted me, flicking over my sensitive membranes, finding my clitoris and toying with me so that I tossed my head from side to side.

"Yes .... Yes ..... Teddy .... Ohh Teddy ..." Unable to help myself, pushing myself up against his mouth. Ashamed. Embarrassed. Wildly excited. So good. It felt so good when he licked me there and his tongue probed into my sex and he sucked at me, sucked and licked hard and I felt it. My eyes widened as something built inside me, something I knew I wanted, something that felt so good, something that held the promise os so much pleasure building and building with every movement of his tongue and then I was holding his head tight with both hands and writhing on the bed as my first ever orgasm jolted through me.

"Teddddddyyyyyy." I half-wailed, everything inside me clenching, tightening, my legs kicking helplessly as those waves of golden pleasure washed through me. Teddy's tongue probing into my sex as it spasmed, rippled, as I pushed myself against him in total abandon, my orgasm rolling on and on and on as his mouth worked on me. Now I was sobbing, crying, tears running down my cheeks as I tossed my head from side to side and it was so good and Teddy was everything I wanted and I wanted him so much and it was so wonderful and I was so scared that afterwards I'd lose him but he didn't stop and I didn't want him to stop and he didn't..

The pleasure didn't stop, not even for a moment and I abandoned myself to the sensations I was experiencing, abandoned myself to Teddy, to his mouth and to his hands. His tongue teased the slippery entrance to my body as I shook and quivered. One hand moved, a finger gently probed, eased slickly into me, probing, stroking me inside, touching me where I'd never been touched before and it was unbearably good to surrender myself to his touch, to his finger. To feel his finger inside me.

"Ohh ... ohh ... aaahhh ....aahhhh ...ooohhh." Moaning helplessly, my hands clutching at the sheets, at him, at anything, pulling my knees back, wanting to expose more of me to him, so excited as his finger explored me and his mouth continued to work on my swollen clitoris, sucking at me, licking me there and I wanted more. How did he know to make me feel like this? A second finger pushed inside me, stretching me around both, massaging me gently inside. A second orgasm pulsed through me, holding me helpless as his mouth abandoned me and he moved up, moved up and forwards over me.

Looking up at Teddy's face as I lay on my back beneath him moaning through that orgasm, I knew I was about to be made love to. I wondered if I was going to regret this in the morning, but in the here and now I wanted Teddy so very very much. Even while I was scared and feeling guilty about what I was about to do, about what I was going to let Teddy do to me, I wanted it. I wanted it so much. So much so that my entire body was quivering with anticipation as his fingers left me, As I felt his thighs pushing my legs wider and wider apart.

I never thought of stopping him as he moved up on me, not once. There was no reason to even try stopping him as his head lowered, as his kisses trailed over my neck, my shoulders, my face, all while one of his hands closed over one breast. His head lifted, looked down at me, his cock jutted stiffly outwards over my stomach while I looked up at him, studying his face.

How strange it felt to be on my bed, naked, Teddy's body above mine, between my legs, poised to take me, his eyes studying me as I was studying him so intently. God, he was so handsome and his eyes were devouring me, the hunger in them holding me, skin stretched tight over his face, his look so intent, so focused. I knew I was staring up into the face of a man who really wanted me and then he kissed me again and it was perfect.

My hands reached up to stroke his cheeks as we kissed, short, passionate, hungry kisses, his tongue so sensual as he explored deep in my wide open mouth, his hand cupping my breast with unabashed possessiveness, kneading me, owning me, his erection now pressed hotly against my skin as his body moved closer and closer to mine. I was his if he wanted me, and I knew he wanted me.

"I want to make you mine, Sara." His lips lifted from mine, his words hungry. His eyes, his face, wanting me.

"Take me," I whispered, heart fluttering. "If you want me, take me, Teddy." I was afraid, trembling, wanting him and scared and helpless with excitement, all at once.

Even more scared when he raised himself a little, took one of my hands, curled my fingers around that rigid shaft of male flesh. His cock stretched out towards me, big, thick, solid in my clasp, heated velvet skin over steel hardness. Looking down, I could see him. See how big and hard he was, my eyes riveted to the jutting hardness my fingers clasped, heart pounding wildly as I eyed the swollen head of him, eyed the blue veins covering the long hard shaft. The sight of him, long and thick and hard, bringing a flooding wetness as I lay before him, waiting.

"I don't know what to do." My voice a faint whisper, even as my hand slowly stroked that hard shaft I held and then he was moving, moving down a little, my hand instinctively guiding him to where I knew he should go even as I trembled with scared anticipation.

"Are you sure, Sara?" His lips brushing mine, his breathe hot on my skin.

"Yes." I was. More sure of this than I'd ever been of anything in my life. Solid male thighs pushed against mine.

"Move your knees back, just a little, make room for me." Said so softly, so gently.

I obeyed, drawing my knees back, opening myself to him, my hand guiding him to my waiting entrance, knowing this was it. He was going to take me. Make love to me. Wanting him. He kissed me again, in a way I'd never been kissed, totally perfectly, as if we were one, body and soul intermingled, each of us knowing what the other wanted until I was completely lost and my hand had guided the head of his cock to me, to my entrance.

So wet. I was so wet, my labia swollen, slippery with excitement, parting willingly for him as he pushed through my fist, the head of him pushing against me, parting me, finding my entrance and I could feel his body so taut with held back desire. He wanted me, I knew. His eyes, his face, his expression, the desire for me he was holding back.

"You're mine." The timbre and tone of his voice took whatever was left of my will away from my.

"Yes." I was. I was his. I wanted him to possess me, wanted him to take me, make me his. Do whatever he wanted to me. With me. My hand fell away from where I held him, moved to rest on his ribs as I lay beneath him, quiescent. Not sure what this was going to be like but so excited, so wanting this. So wanting Teddy.

He moved, pushed, slowly, the head of his cock pushing against me, stretching me so that my eyes widened, my mouth opened wide. His face above mine, taut, intent. His body heavy on me now, his chest crushing down against my breasts, his thighs urging mine wider apart as the head of his cock abruptly slipped inside me. God, he was big, really big, his swollen cockhead the size of a large plum, held just inside me where I clasped him within me.

"Oh God, Sara." He pushed himself deeper inside me, stretching me around him.

"Ahhhh." My head jerked back, my hands clutched at him, nails digging into his skin, knees brushing his ribs as he began to move steadily, the swollen head of his cock easing inwards, pulling back, easing back in, pushing a little deeper into me with every movement.

"Ohhh." I could feel him move inside me, knowing I was giving myself to him, an exquisitely delicious surrender as his cock edged deeper and deeper inside me, moving in me, swollen and hard, stretching my channel around his steely girth, stretching my entrance around him where he sank himself inside me.

"Uughh." My body rippling with sensations, pleasure spiraling through me, nipples aching and I was no longer timid and shy and scared. I wanted to be taken by Teddy, I wanted it very very badly and I was moaning "please ...... please ...... I want it ........ I want it inside me."

Teddy smiled, continued to move gently, easing himself back and then inwards a little, again and again, driving me half-crazy. "Do you want me to fuck you?" His voice still calm and gentle, loving, caring. Caring for me. Loving me? Did he? I hoped. How I hoped that he really did, that he wasn't just using me.

"Owww." That hurt for a second, inside me, so that my body jerked, jolted, but then it didn't hurt at all and he was further inside me, continuing to move and it felt so marvelous and he was way up inside me, half of him in me, easing in and out. Continuing hard slippery thrusts, his cock moving in and out of me where we joined. I could feel him, feel those sliding thrusts as that hard shaft sank into me, withdrew, sank into me again and it was so wildly pleasurable and I could feel myself adjusting to him inside me. Stretching around him as he moved and moved and moved.

"Are you okay?" he asked tenderly, but continuing to move in me. "Does it hurt?"

"No .... Yes .... don't stop .....please ........ please do it to me .......please ..... please ...... I want you Teddy .... I want you."

Those gasps and please rolled thickly off my tongue as I clutched at him, as he moved in me, his weight on me so heavy, so welcome, his movements in me sending continuous little ripples of pleasure through my. With every movement inside me, he tensed, I felt his muscles tighten, felt him thrusting upwards inside me, penetrating, the swollen plum-sized head of him stretching me irresistibly as he sank himself deeper and deeper inside me.

I juddered beneath him with every thrusting movement of his cock, spasmodic muscular reflexes that arched my back upwards, drawing knees even further back, my heels kicking up towards the ceiling, head arched back, my muscles taut as my channel surrendered gradually to that hard cock within me.

"Sara," his groan was laden with pleasure, "God, Sara, you're so tight little darling, so tight and hot and wet for me."

Sweat misted across my skin, beaded on my forehead as my channel strained to take him within me. He was big, so big and hard, stretching me inside so that I could hardly stand it but it felt so good, pleasure mixed with not-quite-pain. My body arched involuntarily, trying to ease the discomfort, adapting to the unfamiliar, wanting him all in me, not caring that he was so big. My channel rippled around him, clasped him, danced on him even as my body adapted to this steely intrusion.

"Yes," I moaned, not thinking. Feeling. Experiencing. Wanting. Surrendering. Giving.

Teddy smiled down at me, one arm under my shoulders, his other hand brushing my hair back from my face as he took me, not stopping, continuing to move in me, pinning me to my bed with his body as he thrust himself deeper and deeper inside me. I clung to him, quivering, gasping, feeling myself being stuffed full by his cock, feeling my channel stretching with every movement deeper inside me. He was more excited now, his movements longer, deeper, harder, more forceful.

My body growing more used to him, adapting to his use of me, no longer overwhelmed by these new sensations, taking an immense pleasure in what he was doing to me, reveling in my surrender, sinking deeper and deeper into pure pleasure as his body rode mine, as his increasingly powerful thrusts reverberated through me.

"Teddy," I moaned, "Teddy." Loving what he was doing to me. Loving the way his cock slid into me where we joined, penetrating me, thrusting up inside me. Loving the way he breathed as he took me, loving absorbing his long powerful strokes within my channel, deeper, ever deeper inside me. Feeling him inside me, more and more of him as he eased back, held himself still for a second, then simultaneously grunted and thrust, sliding his shaft into me. Again and again and still, not all of him was in me.

"Okay?" he gasped, "I'm not hurting you am I, Sara?"

"No," I gasped back, "no ... no... I'm getting .... ohhhh .... Getting used to you... I can feel you in me..." I could, and it was exquisite. An exquisite pleasure to surrender myself to him, wanting him, loving him, knowing he wanted me and willingly giving myself to him, caution thrown to the winds.

"I want to give you more, Sara," he gasped, his movements unceasing.

"All of you," I moaned. "Give me all of you."

My head jerked back further, my back arching, feet kicking against his hips as he increased the power of his strokes, thrusting deep and hard, opening me, stretching me deep inside, deeper, deeper still.

"Uughhh," I groaned, back arching helplessly, "aaahhh ... ohhhh ..... nnghhh."

"Tight, Sara, you're so tight." His voice so strained, so full of passion. Of pleasure. His movements harder, more forceful, taking me, thrusting hard inside me. So strong, he was so big and strong and then he was all the way up inside me, his cock hilted in me, his body crushed up hard against me, crushing up against me where we joined, my feet kicking straight up at the ceiling and I was choking, moaning, crying out, knowing that my surrender was complete asI felt the tip if his cock lightly brush my cervix.

All of him was in me, huge inside me, enormous, a shaft of hard male flesh buried within my body as I lay spread wide beneath him. Exposed. Open. Penetrated. Taken. His. I was his and I could feel every single inch of him, from the swollen glans to the veins that covered the hard surface of him. He stretched me within, stretched me mercilessly, stretched me to the point that it was almost pain, but not quite. Just as I could feel my entrance stretched around him like a rubber band.

Taken. I was completely taken and it was Teddy who'd taken me. His eyes remained locked to mine, looking down at me, drilling down into my soul and I knew I loved him as I lay beneath him. I was his and I loved that he was making me his, taking me and he was so deep inside me, stretching me everywhere inside so that I could barely stand it, the pleasure so intense it was impossible to think of anything except what he was doing to me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds