A Teddy Bear for Christmas

Somehow, his hands found mine, moved them, pinned them to my bed above my head and now he was holding my hands in his, holding me helpless as he rode me, his cock sliding it's full length in and out of me, again and again and again, without any pause now, and I was wild for him, crying out, my head tossing from side to side as the intense pleasure within me grew and grew and grew, conscious thought leaving me, instinct taking over, able to focus on nothing but him as he took me. AS he made live to me.

"So good," I sobbed, completely lost, "so good .... Ohhh Teddy .... Teddy.... It's good .... It's so good .... Yes .... Ohhh yes ... yes .... Yes."

His weight crushed me, his chest crushing down on my breasts, his thighs forcing mine to spread even wider apart, forcing me to open and expose myself even more to him, if that was even possible. And then he tried to push himself even further up inside me.

"HHHHNNNNGGHHHHHUUGHHHHH! ... UUGHHH .... NNGHHHHH" My head arched back, my back arched upwards, my channel spasmed wildly around the long thick shaft that impaled me more completely than I would've thought possible if I'd been capable of conscious thought, which I no longer was as he somehow forced himself a little deeper within me.

"HHHUUGHHHHH!" I groaned again, helplessly, as he moved slightly. I could feel him within me, every inch of him, so far inside me that I could feel the head of him no longer brushing but pushing against my cervix and that hurt, but it was a hurt that I enjoyed, the pain mixed inextricably in with the pleasure I felt. He was enormous, thick, steely hard, long. As he moved slightly I could feel the slick slide of his shaft between my labial lips, feel his glans moving within me, the tight frictioning of his shaft against the clasping grip of my vaginal walls and I moaned, my body quivering beneath him.

"I want to fuck you harder, Sara," Teddy breathed.

I looked up at him helplessly. "Do what you want to me," I moaned. Nothing could be better than what he was doing to me now. Nothing at all in this world.

What did I know? Teddy slowly easing himself back, sliding out of me until only the head of his cock was inside, easing himself back into me in a long slow thrusting slide that stretched me around his length all over again so that I arched beneath him.

"Oooohhhhhh." A soft moan escaped me as my body shuddered beneath him, my muscles tautening, relaxing, tautening all over again as he eased into me.

"Oh god, Sara, Sara. You feel so good," Teddy groaned, burying himself completely inside me, pushing hard into me at the last, pressing up against my body at the juncture of my thighs, my feet lifting from his hips to point straight up at the ceiling as I drew my knees back even further, attempting to accommodate all of him inside me.

"NNNNUGHHHNNGHHHH," I groaned beneath him yet again. God, it felt like his cock was all the way up inside my chest, reaching for my heart and I wouldn't have cared if it had been, I would've died in a state of pure bliss, impaled more completely than I would ever have believed possible.

"HHHUUGHHHHH!" I groaned again as that last movement hilted his cock so thoroughly inside me once more. Every inch of him inside me, my entire focus on that shaft of hard male flesh buried within my body, savoring the full length of him, from the swollen glans to the veins that covered the hard surface of him, stretched me mercilessly, stretched meto the point that it was almost pain, but not quite. When he moved slightly I could feel myself moving with him, feel the slick slide of his shaft between my labial lips, feel his glans moving within me, the tight frictioning of his shaft against the slippery-wet-clasping grip of my channel as I lay there quivering in helpless and willing surrender beneath him. Ripples of sensation washing through me one after the other. Ripples that rapidly grew in intensity as he began a slow but steady movement, easing himself backwards and forwards, his shaft sliding more easily with each deeply penetrating movement.

Above me, on me, within me, his pace quickened, his breath coming in grunts and gasps. I could sense his growing urgency as he fucked me, his cock swelling and growing even harder within me as he slid with remorseless ease backwards and forwards, pistoning steadily in and out of me, sinking his length inwards again and again between my widespread thighs. I looked up at him, unable even to control the helpless little sounds that emerged from me as he fucked me.

My clitoris had swollen to a rubbery nubbin of hyper-sensitive sensation, every movement of his on me sending rushes of pleasure surging through my body, each rush adding to my growing excitement, an excitement that grew as I moved my body beneath him as best I could, arching my back, his cock sliding within me, his weight heavy on me, crushing my breasts, his chest pressing down on my hyper-sensitive nipples, his hands roaming roughly over my body as he slammed himself into me faster and faster.

My growing excitement fed off his, my eagerness grew as his did, my body reacting helplessly to his use of me, our bodies slippery with intermingled sweat. I could feel a tidal wave of pleasure rising fast.

"Oh god ..oh yes ..... yes .....ohhh yes .... Ooooohhhh ..... yes ...... yes," my quiet little gasps and sobs of excitement morphed into little sobbing cries and moans, the increasing urgency of his thrusts hammered me down into the firm mattress, bringing an accompanying rhythmic percussion from my bed.

Teddy slipped one hand under my butt, spread his fingers wide, lifted me, holding my butt high as he found he could achieve a fractionally deeper penetration.

I arched my back upwards, pushing myself up at him as I choked out a desperate "pleeease Teddy ...... please ... I love you ...... I love you....."

Teddy did, forcefully pumping himself up inside me.

"Ohhh." I hadn't been expecting anything quite like that. His deep-thrusting possession took me by surprise so that I cried as he surged up forcefully inside me, fast and hard, until all of him was inside me.

"Nnnuuugggghhhhh." I thought he'd been taking me hard before. That was nothing compared to how I felt now. He was impossibly huge inside me, as if somebody had stuffed a baseball bat into me. Huge and hard and impossibly long and thick and I could feel my body helplessly accommodating him. It wasn't like he'd given me a choice. It wasn't like I wanted a choice.

I'd never felt so helpless, so out of control and I loved it. I loved what he was doing to me, . His body heavy and hard on me, all male muscle and hard movements, his hands pinning mine to the bed above my head, his body riding mine, controlling me, taking me, pleasuring me. He didn't slow now, he didn't pause, he thrust forcefully into me again and again, his pelvis slapping against me with every thrust. Again and again and again.

My body reacted of its own accord, hot waves of surging pleasure and excitement rippling through me with every movement he made, gaining strength with each thrust as he drove himself up inside me and I could feel that tidal wave building yet again inside me. Building and building until that pent-up excitement was released into a single heart-stopping moment, the excitement of my surrender, of being fucked, the pleasure my body felt, my love for Teddy, all combined into one wild prolonged climax that surged through me in a thick golden wave of pleasure that filled my mind and my body with sensations more intense than anything I'd experienced before.

My body juddered uncontrollably, her heels flailing the air as I climaxed with a wild intensity that overwhelmed conscious thought. Teddy didn't pause, he continued to ride me hard, forcing my quivering body back down onto the sheets as he pounded himself into me. Again and again he thrust himself deep inside me even as I moved in uncontrollable excitement beneath him.

The overwhelming pleasure of my climax fading a little, I drew her knees far back, wanting to open myself as completely as possible to his hard driving thrusts, urging him on, knowing that he was going to finish. Looking up at his face above me, I could see the urgency, the desire, the need. His engorged length penetrated me so deeply,

"Oh God," Teddy groaned, "I'm not ..... I'm not wearing a rubber." His hands held mine as he moved himself. I knew he didn't want to stop. I didn't want him to stop either, it felt too good, too exciting. I wanted him to finish inside me. I didn't care, all I wanted was his pleasure now, his satisfaction.

"Don't stop, Teddy," I moaned. "Don't stop." I heard myself begging. "I want it ..... I want it .... it's okay ... do it .... do it ... do it in me ... I want it ... give it to me."

My words sent Teddy into a frenzy. I could feel him inside me, I could feel his urgency, his need. I could feel him so steely hard, penetrating deeply within me and I wanted more. Much more. Teddy groaned as he thrust and I wanted to groan with him, loudly. The sensations were becoming unbearable again and, knowing his culmination was close, my own excitement soared.

He thrust, nailing me to the bed with a last ferociously hard thrust, his pelvis pressed firmly up against me, his eyes burning down into mine. "Sara.... Sara...."

Inside me, his cock pulsed, throbbed, spurting his cum inside me, shotgun like blasts erupting from the tip of him, spurting up against my cervix, flooding my channel with his emissions, his entire body straining with the violence of his culmination.

My back arched, pushing myself up at him, my mouth an "O" of surprise and excitement as I felt those spurts bursting out inside me. Teddy moved then, withdrew a little, drive himself hard into me again as as he continued to spurt, my body juddering with the vigorous impact. My muscles spasmed, my channel clamping down on his length, squeezing him tightly, the expression on his face changed, his eyes widened.

"Jeeeeesus, Sara." His groan of pleasure was enough to bring me to a new peak.

"Oooohhhhhhhh." I heard myself, half-screaming, half-wailing like an alley-cat in heat as a second orgasmic flood of pleasure wracked my body even as the last of his cum spurted inside me.

It was long minutes lying together before I got my breath back. Teddy remained on me, in me, breathing hard, holding me, neither of us saying anything now. I wanted him to hold me, it felt so good, so wonderful to be in his arms. I wanted this moment never to end but in the end, it had to as Teddy stirred, slid out of me wetly.

Now I was embarrassed. Even more embarrassed when he slid out of bed, picked me up and carried me into my bathroom, placed me in the shower and then washed me, all without a word. I was so tired now, tired and exhausted and starting to feel sad again and talking was too much. He seemed to understand, I hoped he did as he washed me everywhere, then dried me and carried me back to my bed. As he slipped into my bed beside me and folded me into his arms, I found myself wondering if he'd still be ere in the morning.

I sobbed once, listening to his breathing, knowing he was already asleep. Asleep and holding me, his arms around me. How I wished for more, more than just this night together, but it'd all been so very sudden. I knew I shouldn't have done this but I couldn't bring myself to regret it. How could I regret lying here held in Teddy's arms like this? My only wish was that this could last forever. I knew it wouldn't though. Only until the morning and then he'd be gone and I'd have to face my family alone.

I'd have to do something about him not using a condom as well. Never mind, I thought rather vaguely. I can go to the Drugstore and get those Morning After things. Relieved at the thought, I savored the warmth of his body next to me, his arms around me for a moment longer, asleep the second my eyes closed.

* * *

When I woke up, the sun was shining in the window. I was alone in bed, my head throbbing, not quite painfully, just enough to remind me I'd drunk rather more than I should have last night. I felt sore, bruised, my body ached. For just a second I wondered vaguely why I ached, why I felt so sore. Memory filled in the blank in a blinding flash. Everything. I sat bolt upright, looking for Teddy in my bed. There was that horrible sinking feeling when I saw there was no one else there. Just crumpled sheets.

He'd left?

I closed my eyes, started to curl up in my bed, feeling that horrible sense of betrayal yet again, wanting to cry. Knowing I'd been foolish to hope for anything else. Stupid and foolish. What else should I have expected?

I smelt coffee. Heard a now familiar voice call out. "You're awake, Sara? How do you like your coffee? I don't remember."

"Teddy," I squeaked, feeling a surge of heartfelt relief. Of overwhelming happiness. He was still here. He hadn't walked out on me. He was here. In my apartment. With me. Then, "Lots of cream and three sugars."

"I'll be there in a second."

He was too, with my favorite large mug. Walking through my bedroom doorway, completely naked. I blushed, looked away, thought about what had happened last night, looked back, still blushing, my eyes drawn to him as if he was a magnet. Teddy was definitely male. Gloriously so. Beautifully so. Very very attractively so. Wow. He looked so ... completely gorgeous.

And he was in my bedroom, naked. He'd slept with me all night. Well, what had remained of the night after we'd made love. My heart stopped for an instant, just looking at him. Had he really meant everything he'd said last night? Now, in the morning, I wasn't sure but I didn't care. It was enough that he was still here, with me, making me coffee.

How'd he known that was my favorite mug? He sat down next to me on the side of the bed, eased me up, gently propped me with a couple more pillows. Looking at him, seeing him lying naked on my bed, propped up on one elbow next to me, I couldn't help blushing rather more. He helped my hands support the mug as I sipped it carefully. Not to hot either. God, I needed this.

"Been there, done that," he grinned when I looked at him, smiling my thanks.

It was only after I'd almost finished that I realized that, well, while Teddy was naked, I was too. I was sitting up naked in bed with Teddy right beside me. My breasts, small as they were, exposed to his eyes. That very attractive male appendage was visibly reacting as he looked at me. Engorging. I watched, fascinated, loving that looking at me excited him like that, looking back at him, whispering his name. "Teddy."

He smiled, took my mug from my hand. Placed it on my nightstand. "Sara."

His breath warm and wicked in my ear as he guided me back down into my bed. Suddenly shy, I rolled onto my side, facing away from him, only to feel him slide into me bed, slide under the duvet, his naked body warm against mine, his arms slipping around me, holding me so securely. His lips kissed my ear, bringing a giggle from me. He was really hard now. Deliciously hard. I could feel it, pressing against the back of my thigh, big and hard. His hands easing me onto my back, his eyes burning into mine.

"That's better," he said.

God, the expression on his face as he looked at me, sending shivers racing up and down my spine, a black hole exploding inside my stomach. The way he looked at me, as if he wanted to eat me alive. That was how I'd seen guys look at other girls, but never before had I experienced that look directed at me. Now it was and I lay there, suddenly so helpless, panting for breath, my body tingling and glowing. Just from a look.

"Teddy," I said, despairingly. I was lost and I knew it and I knew this was going to hurt so much when I found out he wasn't serious, that he was just having fun with me. I didn't think I'd be able to bear that pain, but for this moment of intimacy with him, for giving me that look, I knew I'd give Teddy whatever he wanted from me here and now. The pain, that would come later I knew, it always did and I accepted that, knowing that the pain would come, knowing that I would never regret this night.

But right now, there was happiness and excitement and anticipation and I'd never experienced that before. I wanted that so much. So very very much, even if it was just for a fleeting moment in my life. The pain might follow, but at least now I'd have the memory of a moment of joy, a moment of shared intimacy that I could pretend to myself was so much more.

"I'm in love with you, Sara," he said, looking into my eyes, stroking my hair back from my forehead.

My heart did that wild pounding thing, my mind slowly absorbing what he'd said. He couldn't be? Guys didn't fall in love with me. Never. Guy's didn't even want to date me. I mean, he'd made love to me last night, but all the time I'd known inside myself that while he might like me, for him this was just a night with some girl he'd picked up who was an easy lay. I knew I'd been easy. The hopeless despair I'd felt over Kevin's betrayal had led me to do what I would never have dreamed of doing if I hadn't been so upset and miserable and hurt.

I knew it'd been desperation, a despairing attempt to reach out, to connect with someone, even if it was only a one night stand, a brief fling. Now, in the morning, I didn't regret it. For me, it'd been magical but I hadn't dared to hope for more. Maybe he'd ask me out on another date if I was lucky. But so many times in the past I'd hoped to be asked out on a date and it'd never eventuated. I wasn't going to hope. I wasn't. But I did. I hoped so much and I knew that this time it would hurt so much more.

"Did you hear me, Sara?" He was smiling down at me, his words a whisper in my ear, one hand brushing my cheek as he turned my face to look up at him.

"I ...I ..." I stuttered, my heart doing a wild fandango, not believing my ears. What had he said? Had he really said what I thought I'd heard? He couldn't have? Could he?

"I love you, Sara Kuo." He smiled, kissed my nose tenderly. "Now you're supposed to say something."

He had. He'd said it. Said that he loved me. I looked back, rubbing my nose against his, very gently, looking into his eyes, my thoughts in a turmoil. Confusion. Complete surprise. My eyes watering. He couldn't mean it. I wanted so much to believe him but all I could think of was that he wasn't serious, he didn't really mean it. They were just words, words that hurt me deeply however much I wanted them to be true. It was enough for now that he was here, with me. I wanted no lies, no pretense. That would be even more painful when he left me. I knew he'd leave and the tears came then, trickling down my cheeks.

"Don't tease me, Teddy, please. I couldn't bear that." I heard myself pleading. I couldn't bear to be hurt again. I'd thought Kevin had loved me, he'd said it often enough when we were making out. And I hadn't even liked Kevin that much. I liked Teddy, I liked him a lot. Maybe I'd even fallen in love with him but I didn't want to think that because if I had and he only wanted me as a one night stand, I'd be so shattered. So hurt. It would be enough if he liked me, if he wanted date me again. That was all I asked for. All I hoped for. Nothing else. Anything else was just too much to hope for, to soul-destroying if it didn't come to be. I refused to hope. I wanted to, but I did my best not too.

"Sara," he breathed, his hand caressing my face, my neck, my breasts, so that I had to moan through my tears, pushing my breast up against his hand where he cupped me, where he teased my nipple. "Sara, I mean it, I think I fell in love with you when I saw you sitting at the bar. You looked so beautiful sitting there, like a swan, so ethereal and slender and delicate. Now? Looking at you now, in bed with me, in my arms, I know I love you Sara. I love you so much."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds