A Therapist's Dream Come True

"Kiss me," she says as I start pumping her with long deep strokes that I can see she's really enjoying, and as our mouths lock I can tell by the way the room is beginning to get brighter that the other pussy I want to be inside is probably standing right behind me.

Are girls supposed to wear panties when they wear leotards? Those are just some of the things I don't have a clue about either, and I don't care what anybody says but any guy that has a hot looking mother has at one time or another dreamed about getting between her legs. For me just knowing that she's watching me sliding in and out of Tee's pussy is giving me a dick rush unlike anything I've ever felt before, and the best part about it is that I'm not just fucking just any girl in front of her. I wonder just how many mothers have ever walked in on their own son and daughter locked together the way we are now, and I'd bet money she's already wet because of it too.

How the fuck couldn't she is what I'd like to know, and why she's not yelling and screaming at me to get off of Tee I haven't quite figured out yet. But I still just can't believe this isn't some sort of messed up dream I'm having now, and as I'm driving myself as deep as I can and then coming up and slamming her pussy again and again I can feel my balls screaming that they can't take the strain anymore. The reality is that only a kid my age can fuck like this, and even though some of the guys in the videos try their best to do what I'm doing now the fact is that I'm just pounding away now until either my heart gives out or my cock finally explodes.

"Oh God," my ears pick up the words of the one standing behind me as my mouth is locked with Tee's as our tongues intertwine as I just keep thrusting myself as hard as I can as I feel that old familiar tingling in my balls right before I cum.

"I can't hold it anymore," I moan as even though I want to just bury myself as deeply as I can inside her it's the feeling of those eyes behind me that's driving me to keep pumping her so she'll see my cum being squeezed out of Tee's pussy.

"You're unbelievable," Tee whispers in my ear as I just keep burying myself inside her again and again even though my body is screaming for me to stop.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," I say as I finally just slide inside her as deep as I can while my heart feels like it's about to burst because of the stress I just put it under.

"You weren't ready before," she says softly as I realize just how much of a sweat I worked up with that burst of energy I just expended with her.

"Well, I am now," is all I whisper to her as I stay buried deep inside her.

"Just think how lucky you are that from now on you're going to be waking up with me wanting you to come inside me again," she says as she climbs on top of me with her little box still full with what I shot deep inside it.

The look in her eyes tells me I have to do this for her whether I want to or not, and as her pussy is almost over my face I can tell by the way her thighs are trembling how turned on she still is. I think guys forget that just because we fill them with cum that they're still not satisfied yet, and all the times I've read articles in Cosmo about girls writing in saying their guy just rolls over after he fucked her and leaves her there wishing he would get her off too is what I'm thinking about now. But what do I know about eating pussy? Then again, I think it's all about finding that tiny knob that hidden behind her lips somewhere, and to think that I thought I knew what I'm doing as my first pussy is being lowered onto my mouth is scaring the hell out of me.

"Crème de la pussy," is all I say as I lock my mouth on her salty lips and just let my mouth be filled with a taste that I know is going to be a steady part of my diet now.

"How about if we both have a taste," she says as she lifts up just an inch or so and lets her fingers be smeared with the sticky treat as I notice that our guest must have left because the room isn't as bright anymore.

"I wonder if she might have wanted a taste too," I say as I'll try my best to find my little fox's tiny bud that I know will get her off if only I can feel it with my tongue.

"I have a feeling you're going to be doing this to her a lot sooner than you think," she says as I must be close to that special spot I hear so much about as I hear her moaning in a way that tells me I must be doing something right.

*

"I told you there were a lot of things about her that might surprise you," Tee whispers in my ear as I watch almost disbelievingly as the lips of my mother's pussy gobble the full length of my cock down so effortlessly.

Now I know why my horny little fox made me cum twice last night, and as hard as it is for me to believe that this gorgeous cougar was just blowing me a minute ago now she's riding me too. There's just no way any guy can ever say that they've been with two hotter looking fox's than what I'm looking at now, and as I feel myself being squeezed by the one woman that I never thought I'd ever be inside I can tell that this is only the beginning too. I have a funny suspicion that all those years she spent spreading her legs in front of me was just getting me ready for what she's doing to me now, and it's just too bad I had to wait so long to finally be inside her.

"At least I won't have to wear those leotards anymore," she says as it's just so obvious by the way she's sliding up and down me that she expects me to last a while.

I just knew the other night when she was standing behind me as I was banging Tee that something like this was going to happen, and I don't care what anyone might say to the contrary but there was just nothing like that rush I felt knowing that it was my mother's eyes that were watching me as I was exploding inside my own sister's pussy. On so many different levels the three of us are in a place so few people can ever say they've been before, and besides, she's my mother for Christ's sake. I can only imagine all the times some nerdy kid has probably sat in front of her saying how he jerks off in his mother's panties, but now as she's all the way down to my balls with my dick buried deep inside her I wonder what she really thinks about when she hears all those stories no one else will ever know about.

"I've wanted this for so long," I say almost in a whisper as she grabs both my hands and brings them up to her boobs.

She's definitely got a nice set of tits, and nothing against Tee's little guys but I can already see my dick easily sliding between these two small melons without a problem. But now it's that look in her eyes that tells me she's just as bad as Tee is about playing mind games with me when I'm this deep inside her, and I guess it just goes with the territory considering what she does for a living.

"We've both been waiting for the other to make the first move," she says as she locks her mouth on mine as the thought that I'm actually French kissing my own mother starts to slowly sink into my consciousness.

Oh God this just feels so good, and as her tongue is wildly teasing mine I can already feel my balls letting me know that if I keep kissing her like this I'm not going to be able to last much longer. What the fuck do I do now, and as I feel my balls being mauled by Tee's nails it's just so obvious that these two have so much more chemistry together than I would ever have expected. How the hell they are so in sync is what I want to know, and the thought that they've been licking each others juicy slits is just further pushing me even closer to cumming.

"If you keep kissing me I'm going to cum," I whisper in her ear as I clamp my arms around her back and just start pumping her as hard as I can while not letting her mouth come back onto mine.

This is what she really wants from me, and as she's letting out small moans each time I bury myself again and again I can already see myself fucking her when she's doing her yoga routine's downstairs. How she could spread herself wide-open in front of me for all those years and keep a straight face seems almost unbelievable, and the fact I could never tell any of the guys what she was doing to me just made it all the more frustrating for me. She knew it too I'm sure, but I can tell as I'm screwing her now that she's the one who is losing control, and for someone like her its proving to be a challenge as I just keep reaming her out in a way I don't think it's been treated like this for a very long long time.

"This is what you really want, isn't it," I whisper as she's desperately fighting to free herself just enough so her mouth will be able to find mine.

She sounds just like a puppy with how she's letting out high pitched barks every time I slam all the way back inside her, and as hard as I've been fucking Tee lately there's just something about having a foxy looking mother like her riding me that is driving me wild. The fact is that I've never heard of anyone ever doing this to their own mother, but I'm sure she has and the way she's squirming trying to lock her mouth on mine just tells me she's as turned on as I am about us being locked together. But I not only have her to play with now I have Tee as well, and just how many eighteen year-olds can actually claim they have a foxy mother and daughter tag teaming them.

"I can't believe how tight you are," I moan as I slide all the way inside her and squeeze her back while my body tries to recover from the marathon sprint I just put it through.

I can't even imagine what its going to be like when they both want me to take care of them, and the thought of filling both their fox boxes with cum is already wanting me to fuck this pussy again. But I need just another minute or so to recover, and the way she's just lying on top of me now taking long deep breaths tells me she needs a break as much as I do. There's just so much about her that I don't understand, and because I never really thought about it before I wonder just how she kept herself satisfied all these years?

"Do you want to cum in my ass," she whispers to me as her mouth finally is able to lock itself back onto mine.

What is it about her tongue being inside my mouth that instantly signals my body that it's time for me to cum, and it's as if she's aware of just how much power she has over me she takes her mouth off of me and just stares into my eyes just like Tee does to me. There are just so many similarities between the two of them that is really starting to make me wonder if they've actually been pleasuring themselves together. I never picked up on it but it doesn't mean they haven't been tonguing each other like the girls in the videos do when they're horny, and from what I've seen neither one of them seems very shy around the other.

"Not this time," is all I can manage to say as I begin making long deep thrusts inside her as I can see that she's thoroughly shocked that I didn't want to fuck her in the ass.

"Will you suck it out of me after you've cum," she asks in a voice that I'm totally unfamiliar with as I pull her mouth down to mine and start pumping her as hard as I can before her tongue can signal whatever it is inside me that it's time for me to cum inside her.

I can't believe how my fingers are running through her hair as our bodies just seem to know what they're supposed to do, and the fact I'm lasting longer than I thought I would certainly surprises me too. But it's obvious I can't go on much longer with how her tongue just keeps pushing me beyond my limits, and now as I feel my balls being squeezed by Tee's nails I can feel my thighs instantly reacting to everything that is happening to me. They're just so good together, and as I feel myself exploding again and again inside her I just know my life is never going to be the same after tonight.

"Oh God Pauline," is all that comes out of my mouth as I bury myself as deeply as I can and continue filling her with my cream.

This is exactly how I end it with Tee after I cum, and even though I just banged her brains out there's just something so comforting for me as we're both locked together with our hearts beating a hundred miles an hour. The truth is I feel safe with her, and there's just something about my being inside both her and Tee after I've cum that almost makes me want to take a nap because of the affect being inside them has on me. But I know what she's expecting of me now, and as I look in her eyes I can tell she's wondering if this isn't just some sort of wet dream she's having now.

"I want my salty treat," I whisper to her as she slowly lifts up and I begin to slide myself underneath her towards her juicy slit which is already hemorrhaging with what I just shot inside her.

"OH Robert, I'm going to expose you to a world of pleasures so few even know exists," she whispers as she lowers herself onto my mouth as my taste buds can already taste the subtle difference between what's flowing out of her pussy versus Tee's.

"This is only the beginning," I hear Tee saying as I feel her tongue scarping any residual morsels off of my cock.

*

"Teagan, will you please put some clothes on," Mom says as my eyes tell me what I'm looking at now seems like something you'd only see in Victoria's Secret Catalog except of course for the fact she's totally nude.

I guess there are some people that would say what we're both looking at now could be considered pornographic but I'm certainly not one of them, and I know Mom is struck just as much as I am about how stunningly gorgeous Tee is too. Just the way she's kneeling on the couch looking out the window as the snow is falling as though she were a cat with her ass up in the air already has me hard, and the sight of her thighs glistening with what's flowing out of her just tells me she's wants me as much as I want her. In some ways I wish I had a twin because of the way both of them always seem to be so horny, but I just know most guys would give their right arm to have two foxes chasing them the way they do to me.

Just the other day I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for Mom to finish with her client with my dick chafing against my jeans, and as she opened the door and escorted a teenage princess out I could already see that look on her face that told me exactly what I was eating for lunch. Somehow I just knew that's why she asked me to come down in the first place, and as I was fucking her as hard as I could she was telling me all about how that little fox that was just in her office was caught fucking her brother. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but what I do know is that since I've been bedding both of my girls the three of us haven't been this happy as far as I can remember. Talk about not sweating the little things seems like an understatement too, and if only we could share our secret to success with others I'm sure a lot of people would be so much happier too.

The fact is it's been almost six months now since I first started making love with Tee as she now insists that's how I'm supposed to refer to it as, but as soon as I slide inside her she's the one who's whispering to me to fuck her harder. I guess that's just a part of our making love too, and even though I still don't quite yet know what the hell is going on between the three of us I'm just going to let them decide for themselves where this is all leading too. That first time I sucked on Tee's fingers that was covered with my cum I saw something in her eyes that told me I had opened a Pandora's Box of unimaginable pleasures, and the next night as I rode her it was that same look I saw as she inched her way up to my mouth with her pussy hemorrhaging our juices that told me just how insatiable she is when it comes to sex.

She's definitely not a one and done girl either, and luckily for me I seemed to be able to keep up with her until she and Mom came walking into my room together totally naked a week or so after Tee and I started doing our rabbit thing together. I wonder just how many sons have ever looked at their own mother completely naked the way I did with her, and as she got on the bed without saying a word and started sucking on me in a way that kind of surprised me because no guy wants to think his own mother knows how to give a killer blowjob like she was doing to me. It was if she was giving Tee lessons the way she was sucking on my cock and balls, but we both knew what she really wanted me to do to her.

"Pastor Higgins would have a heart attack if he ever saw her like this," Mom says as all I can do is smile because we live almost twelve miles outside of town and have a driveway over a quarter of a mile long.

"No Mom, Pastor Higgins would have a hard attack if her ever saw her like this," I reply as I feel my cock chafing against the material of my sweat pants as I stare at Tee's juicy pussy.

"It's a wonder you don't have a heart attack considering how that thing always seems to be erect," Mom says as I pull my t-shirt over my head and slide my sweat pants down my legs.

"Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately," I say as I untie her robe and look at the body of a woman that I still find hard to believe belongs to my own mother.

Maybe it's just me but I really don't think there's that much of a difference between how she and Tee are built, and luckily for me she had C sections both times so she's super tight just like Tee. All those videos I've seen where one guy is being sucked and fucked by two foxes is my life now, and I even commute to school so I won't be away from them. But it's a lot more than just sex that is going on between us now, and each night as Tee climbs into my bed and wraps her arms and legs around me and tells me how much she loves me I know we're way past what she told Mom about me just being a surrogate that was finally going to free her of Donny.

"Don't let her fool you she's just as horny as we are," Tee says as she spreads her legs a little wider letting me know she anxious for me to slide inside her.

"Is that true," is all I say as bring my mouth to hers and our tongues intertwine in a way only lovers are supposed to do together.

There's just no way to describe the chemistry that the three of us have together, and all the times now that I alternate back and forth between them until my cock just can't take the strain anymore and begins filling either their ass-holes or pussy's seems like something out of an erotic fairy-tale. But in so many ways I'm the lucky prince who not only gets to have the princess but also her queen mother as well. I know no one would believe me even if I even dared tell anyone about what we do together, and in a way that's sad because if more people took that leap of faith like we've done I'm sure they'd be a lot more happier people in the world.

"Excuse me, I believe I had first dibs," Tee says as Mom and I finally end our kiss and I come up behind Tee and work the head of my cock back and forth against the lips of her pussy.

"Maybe we should check her ID to make sure she's old enough to fuck," Mom says as I just stick the head of my cock in just far enough to see her whole body tense up and then pull out teasing her in a way that I know will earn me a rebuke if I'm not careful.

"Very funny," Tee says as I slowly slide the length of my cock all the way inside her until it finally bottoms out.

Sometimes I'm in awe because of the way they so easily interact with each other in a way you'd never expect a mother and daughter to be able do so effortlessly, and when Tee watched a video I had of one girl with her ass being reamed as another girls mouth was locked on her tiny bud they've both been like two horny school girls ever since getting each other off as my dick finally ends their agony with a nice hot shot of cum deep inside their little ass's. It goes without saying of course that their thirst for whatever comes out of me is lapped up as though it were liquid gold, although occasionally now they enjoy watching me sucking it out of either one of them like I use to do to both of them in the beginning. The fact they both seem to feed off of each others energy and then focus their combined rage on me just makes it seem like they're always in a state of arousal.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds