A Therapist's Dream Come True

"Let me have a taste of that," Mom says as I pull out and watch as her lips and tongue slide up and down the length of my cock.

"You're such a slut," Tee says as she watches Mom's mouth and hand gliding up and down me in a way that tells me she must have had a lot of practice when she was younger, and if she isn't careful I'll be filling her cheeks with cum in only a matter of a few minutes.

"She's definitely a tart but she's certainly old enough to fuck," Mom says as she guides the head of my cock back inside Tee's waiting pussy.

"He's the one that is finally old enough," is all Tee says as Mom gets onto the couch and kneels right next to her.

This is exactly how I like to fuck them now, and as I start pushing Tee just to the point where she wants to reach down and start fingering herself that's when I'll pull out of her and do the exact same thing to the other skinny fox whose pussy is no doubt waiting impatiently for its turn. It seems like more and more lately we're all on Mom's king sized bed taking turns getting each other off in ways sometimes I can't believe are happening, and then we just pull the covers up after we've exhausted ourselves and I sleep in the middle with both of their arms and legs wrapped around me. Of course in the morning I feel two sets of nails going up and down my chest and thighs, and needless to say for the next hour or so we're all consumed with pleasuring each other all over again.

It's funny but Tee says I'm not a selfish lover like I was in the beginning, and I'll admit that I was a little taken aback by what she said too. But she explained to me that men mostly just focus on what their own needs are and forget about their partners, and now when I start to feel my balls tingling letting me know I'm about to cum I pull out of whoever I'm in and try and compose myself. Of course they both know what I'm doing and it's me that has to fight them off or I'd be shooting sooner than not only I want but them as well. It's definitely a balancing act, and I'm getting pretty good at it too.

"So soon," is all Tee says as she makes a pouty face as I slowly pull out of her and take a step to my left and align my cock with the next set up lips that I'm going to slide into.

"You wouldn't believe how Billy and some of your other friends were looking at us in BestBuy the other night," Mom says as I slide inside her as deeply as I can.

Here she goes again using her psychology degree on me when I have my cock buried inside her, and in fact they both love teasing me this way too. But I've learned how to play their game almost as good they do, and in time I know I'll be just as good as they are if not better. It just seems like we're never going to hit a point where it levels off with the way they're both thinking of new ways to keep it just as hot as it was the first time I slid inside each of them. I didn't realize that it's really seventy per cent mental and only thirty per cent physical when it comes to making love with them. There always seems to be a sub plot that carries us through being together and I guess Billy is going to be a part of it now.

"Let me guess, you both had on those short blue jean skirts with a white t-shirts, and you both had your hair in a ponytail with a baseball hat on top of your heads," I say as I can tell by the way Tee's face that I must be either close or dead on right.

Most people would never be able to recognize Mom dressed like that but I know dam well all my friends would without a problem, and not surprisingly the fact I haven't heard any feedback from any of the guys just tells me how hard their dicks' must have gotten from what they were looking at too. I think she's either forty two or forty three but you'd never know by looking at her once she takes off her doctor's outfit. But that's a good thing too, and as my cock is just gliding in and out of her now this is the therapy that she's obviously been needing for a long long time now. You would think of all the people in the world she would be able to help herself in her own personal life, and yet what's she's really been needing for whatever reason she can only get from me.

"I think they wanted to see our pussy's," Tee says sounding more like a little girl than the twenty-three year old she really is.

"No, all their jeans were bulging so I know dam well that they definitely wanted to see our pussy's," Mom says as I ease out of her and slip back inside of Tee.

"And I bet neither one of you were wearing any panties," I say as I bury myself as far inside of her as I can possibly go.

"What do you think Robert," Mom says as she gets up and takes the small container of KY out of her robe's pocket as I pull out and wait for my cock to be lathered in a way that tells me Tee's tiny ass-hole is about to be stretched all out of shape.

"I think you blew their minds," is all I can say as both her hands work that magical lubricant up and down me in a way that if she's not careful I'll cum in her hands.

"You're really catching on now," is all she says as she guides the head of my cock just like she did before only this time it's resting against the tiny pink puckered lips of Tee's ass-hole that somehow always manages to gobble down every inch of me so easily.

"I just love the way I'm swelling now," Tee moans as I slowly begin to fill her.

I'm still shocked by how much they both like taking it in the ass, and as they lay on their stomachs and I go from one ass-hole to other as I play a game of Russian roulette until the winner's ass gets filled with cream is just one of the ways they both just keep pushing the envelope. Of course as Mom has told me a hundred times it's ass to ass but never ass to pussy. I guess that fear they both have of getting an infection is something most guys probably aren't even aware of either.

"I just love fucking both of you in the ass," I say as I pull Mom to me and I lock my mouth on hers.

"Not yet, not yet, I'm not ready," Tee says with her voice in a panic because she knows once I start kissing my cougar I'll only be able to last maybe a minute or so before I cum.

"She's not ready yet," I hear her whisper in my ear as Tee's fingers are already furiously teasing her tiny knob as I continue to pull myself right to the point of coming out of her and then ramming it back in as far as it will go.

It's obvious by the way Tee's moaning that she has to be close to cumming, and as my ears are straining to hear her tell Mom it's time for her to kiss me all I can think of now is how Billy and the guys must still be talking about what they saw the other night. It's not like they didn't know she was a fox either, but actually seeing another guys mother dressed the way she was just makes me appreciate that I'm not in high school anymore. She would have been the talk of the school for sure, and I probably would have gotten in some fights over it too.

"Kiss him, kiss him," Tee screams out as I can hear the panic in her voice because she wants to time both of us cumming as close as possible.

Without hesitating a millisecond I feel our mouths locking together as our tongues do their dance that I just know will have my cock spitting all its venom deep inside Tee's ass in only a few seconds, and I don't think Tee even knows about all the times Mom's head has gone up and down me and then she brings her mouth up to mine and kisses me as my cum trickles down both our faces. It's definitely a mother thing for sure that makes me cum so fast, and as I feel myself already exploding I can tell by the way Tee is moaning that we must be in perfect sync together. We just can't be the only ones that have gotten this far as a family, and I have a feeling there's just so much more for the three of us to discover together.

*

"She didn't wear you out, did she," Tee asks as she climbs into bed and immediately wraps her lips around me and starts sucking on me in a way just like Mom usually does to me.

I can already tell that she must have had a glass of wine or two by the way she's already threatening to suck the cum right of my balls, and if this is what's going to happen every time she goes out with Jill and Amy then I'm going to encourage her to go out with them a lot more often. It's gotten to the point in the last year that we've both kind of disconnected from most of our friends, and of course for me if it's a choice between hanging out with Billy and the other guys versus being blown the way I am now I'd be crazy if I didn't choose to be with my two horny fox's. What guy wouldn't if he was in my place, and to think that I was just with the other insatiable one just a couple of hours ago only proves my point as far as I'm concerned. But just like Tee I have to now force myself to go and hang out with Billy for a couple of hours a week, and no matter how much his sister tries to get me hard it just doesn't affect me the way it used to do. I mean she's just a teaser after all, and I've had my eyes opened about sex, love, passion, and lust in a way that will never let me look at anyone ever again the way I look at both of my girls.

"You fucked Mommy, didn't you," she says as she straddles me and starts rubbing the head of my cock against the lips of her pussy.

"What do you think," I reply as I know she's probably already picked up the taste of her rival in a way I'm sure every other woman would no doubt do in a similar situation.

I suppose I could have showered but I know just how much it turns her on knowing that I had already cum inside Mommy, and what could be better than having her tongue licking the dried juices of our own mother off of me. They don't seem to mind it one bit either, and in fact I think it just makes them lose control even faster because of it too. There's just no way something like this could possibly happen outside of this sensual family unit that we've evolved into, and in all honesty only a sister could suck on her brother's cock with the smell of her own mother's pussy in her nostrils and not be offended. Then again, I can't even begin to count all the times Mom's lips have been on me after I've made love with Tee, and for whatever reason she seems to delight in licking my cock and savoring every morsel her tongue can scrape off of me too.

"What was the theme tonight," she asks as she slowly slides down the length of me so effortlessly because she's already so juicy.

I guess part of being a good therapist is that you have to listen to people's most intimate thoughts, desires, fears and urges that eventually end up filtering their way into your own sub-conscious, and I think because Mom has repressed so many of not only her own feelings but also all the ones that probably have her panties soaking as she has to just sit there and act as though she's unaffected by what she's hearing from her patients. For me though I get to act out all those forbidden movies she has playing in her head that her clients have planted there for her to absorb like a sex starved sponge, and what kid my age wouldn't trade places with me in a heartbeat if he only had the chance.

"I played the older brother who sneaks into his sister's bedroom and bangs the hell out of her," I say as I can tell she's super turned-on either by the fact she's a little drunk or she knows I already fucked Mommy tonight.

Banged the hell out of her would be an understatement too, and as I just kept fucking her as hard as I could until her mouth finally came up to find mine because she knew once our tongues became intertwined I'd probably only last a minute or two before I'd cum. But just as she thought she had everything choreographed so perfectly I simply pulled out of her and pulled her skinny ass over to the side of the bed and spread her legs apart and began sucking on that tiny knob that just has so much power over the both of them. I wish I could experience just once what it's like to cum the way they do, and as I had her thighs quivering along with her moans I knew she was already on the way to orgasming.

Of course I could see it in her face that she was drifting away to some imaginary island where all the fox's go after they've had their pussy's licked, and when I slid back inside her and began pumping her just as hard as I did before her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. The fact she was still juicy told me her body still wanted to fuck me, and I just kept pounding away even as she began begging and pleading with me to bring my mouth to hers and end her agony. I ignored all her pleas just like I did last week until I heard her literally growling at me like a dog, and then I opened my mouth and let her tongue slip inside and work its magic just like it always does. I think she's really starting to like the way I'm improvising on my own as we go along now, and for someone like her who is a stickler for following a plan I'm kind of surprised at just how much latitude she's giving me in adding my own twist to her sensuous stories.

Last week I was the young massage therapist on an Elegant Ocean Liner that was cruising throughout the warm waters of the Caribbean, and as I oiled her from the tips of her toes to the back of her neck with the exception of that one area that was covered by the pitifully small towel that she had chosen to cover her ass and thighs. I have a feeling one of her patients must have returned guilt ridden after returning from one of those illicit sessions, and as my hands refused to obey the boundary she had established and worked their way to both her pink puckered ass-hole and juicy snatch her moans for wanting to ask me to come inside her just kept getting ever more desperate for her to resist too much longer.

I've seen just too many commercials where some woman is lying on a table being massaged to know that there were bound to be times where something happened other than a massage, and as I quickly stripped totally breaking her time line of what she had planned so perfectly in her mind I let her feel the head of my cock probing both her sultry holes. And just like tonight I ignored all her pleas as I kept alternating back and forth from her pussy to her well-oiled ass-hole until I finally ended up filling her ass with cream, and even though I knew of her concerns about getting a urinary infection I just kept fucking her as she wiggled and squirmed trying to free herself from me as I held her securely anchored to the table with my dick buried deep inside her. Naturally I was scared to death as I just laid on top of her still inside her when all those fears of what she would do to me when I finally released her began to hit me, and as I gently eased out of her she merely rolled over and passionately kissed me and I just knew they weren't just her stories anymore that we were going to be acting out together anymore.

"Maybe we should make up some of our own stories," she says as I spread her cheeks a part and start pushing one of my fingers up her ass.

I still can't believe this just isn't some sort of fucked up dream I'm having now, and as she's squirming and moaning because both her holes are being stretched it's the sensation of my own finger rubbing against my cock that's got my attention now. Why haven't I done this before is all can think about now as it's obviously driving her wild, and as all those videos of two guys fucking one girl start to play in my head I slip another finger inside her and begin massaging that thin membrane inside her that's separating my fingers and cock as she's literally beginning to lose it in a way I've never seen before. I've seen her turned on plenty of times but nothing compares to what I'm witnessing now, and as her tongue just keeps coming to my mouth for a few seconds and then she continues back to keeping her hips in sync with my fingers as I'm fucking both her holes at the same time.

"What are you doing to me," she screams out in such a way that I know my other lover will soon be walking into the room totally naked wanting to know what's going on.

"Do you like it," I ask as I just keep working that thin piece of skin that's responsible for separating her pussy and ass-hole as she's desperately trying to bring her hand down to her tiny knob but can't reach it because I have her pulled down to close to me.

"I just knew she'd want you tonight," I hear Mom say as she kneels down next to the bed as Tee just seems oblivious to her presence.

She's certainly not the same girl who asked me the other night when we were making love to pretend that we were trying to make a baby, and as our mouths were locked as I so gently just kept gliding in and out of her it wasn't long before I was filling her insides with my cream. I think she was both shocked and delighted when I whispered in her ear that I was in love with her, and as I just stayed with my mouth on hers I could taste the salt from her tears as they rolled down her cheeks because she was so happy. But tonight she's in a very different place as I continue to stroke both her holes internally, and the thought of doing the exact same thing to the one who is kneeling right next to me is already making me look forward to the next story we'll be acting out together.

"He's fucking driving me crazy," Tee says as she lifts herself up just enough to slide her hand between us and begins frantically rubbing her tiny knob.

It's just too bad I don't have a twin because I know we'd be double fucking both of them all the time after tonight, and the look on Tee's face as she's being molested in three places now tells me this is definitely going to be a part of our lovemaking from now on. The truth is I've never seen this side of her before, and obviously Mom hasn't either. It's funny how neither one of them ever shoved a vibrator up their ass when I've been fucking them but I'd bet money that's going to be added to their list of ways they're going to want to get off too.

"I'm going to do this to you too," I say to Mom as Tee begins moaning in such a way that I know she must be close to cumming.

"I can't take much more of this," she screams as she suddenly grabs my hand as though telling me to stop pinching her internally.

It's as though Mom can sense that Tee's in the midst of her orgasm, and as she brings her mouth to mine I can tell already by the way my balls are reacting to her kiss that I'll soon be bathing the insides of Tee's pussy any second now. There just doesn't seem to be any way that I can defend myself against either one of their tongue's now when they want me to cum, and as I feel my balls tingling I already know how futile it is for me to even try and fight the inevitable.

"That's it honey, let her have it all," Mom whispers in my ear and then locks her mouth back on mine as I continue emptying myself deep inside of the one that I've already fallen hopelessly in love with.

*

I should have fucking known this was going to happen sooner or later, and as my cock is being treated to a soothing massage from the vibrator that is buried deep inside Tee's ass I can feel Mom's fingers gently stroking that forbidden area between my balls and anus. The funny thing about it is that as much as I'll never admit it there's definitely a part of me that likes it, and as I wait for her spider like nails to touch me in a place no straight guy is ever supposed to enjoy I can already tell how much my body wants what my mind is still conflicted about.

"I can't believe what you're doing to me," is all I can say as I just keep burying my cock inside Tee as the pressure from the pulsating toy buried deep inside her ass is a pleasure that I've even become accustomed to now.

It's like the three of us just keeping breaking down barriers that most people don't even know exist, and as I feel a finger pushing against the lips of my ass-hole I just bring my knees up and expose myself in a way I still can't believe I'm really doing. But if not tonight then it'll only postpone what eventually will happen anyway, and as I feel myself being probed for the first time as her finger threatens to slip inside me it's the feeling of her nails now digging into my balls as well that just tells me nothing is off the table when the three of us are together.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds