A Therapist's Dream Come True

It's like we're always finding ever new areas on each others body's that just adds to the rage that keeps building inside the three of us until we simply can't take the strain anymore. For me I was shocked to discover that having my toes sucked on quickly gets me to the point where I'm literally begging one of them to get me off, and sometimes Mom even slides a cock ring down me transforming me into some sort of sexual gladiator just like the kind that use to perform in Caligula's orgies. I can definitely fuck all night when I'm wearing it but Tee is usually the one who slips it off of me because she needs to taste her salty treat once she gets too excited. Surprisingly though it's Mom who turns into a fucking machine once she gets super aroused, and lately it's been taking both of us working together to please her. In the beginning I thought tonguing their ass-holes was pushing the envelope, but we're way way past anything as benign as that simple pleasure now.

When Tee and I are in bed we make love and lock our bodies together as we whisper about the three of us moving away to a place where we won't feel as though we're prisoners acting in a way that everybody expects us to behave. Just a couple of weeks ago we went out for a pizza and were staring into each others eyes when one of her friends suddenly appeared in front of us, and even though we quickly morphed back into the sister and brother roles that are expected of us it was still a close call. We let out guard down and almost got caught too, and even Mom worries that sooner or later someone is going to figure out what we're all doing together. I think Tee said it best that's it's not her fault that her soulmate just happen to come out of the same womb she did, and I think even Mom now accepts the fact that this isn't just a case of two horny siblings using each other just to get off.

"Doesn't it feel good," I hear a voice asking me as my body is just experiencing so many different levels of sensations all at the same time that I'm getting to the point where I wonder if I could actually shut down because I'm being so overloaded.

As much as I love making love with Tee there's just a chemistry that I have with her that I still can't quite figure out why it just draws me to her whenever she spreads her legs apart, and the fact is I'm still fucking her just as hard as I did in the beginning. She just knows how to press all those secret buttons inside me, and when she ended her story the other night with her hand sliding up and down me until I shot all over my keyboard and monitor I just knew that one of her patients must have confessed it to her recently. But that's the beauty of the role I play for her, and of course after we went to BestBuy and bought a new keyboard and monitor she ended up giving me a blowjob in a secluded section of the parking lot. How many guys my age can claim that?

"I can't take much more," I moan as I can't understand how I've not already cum with all that is happening to me.

There's just something about having a hot looking mother that makes me crave being inside her even as I'm exploding inside Tee, and as much as I love making love to her I know that my relationship with Mom is just so intertwined with ours that it will probably take a hundred years of therapy to figure out. But they have their own desires for each other that don't include me as well, and all the times I've caught them with their mouths locked on each others juicy slits just proves how dependent we've all become on each other. There's definitely that element of magic that exists between the three of us, and maybe one day I'll pen a novel that most will read as having to be fictitious because no one would want to admit something like this is even possible.

The look on Tee's face as I start pumping her as hard as I can is exactly how I feel, and it's as though she's in a trance brought on by having not only her pussy starched but also her ass as well. That dam vibrator is just so fucking incredible, and as I feel a finger slipping inside me my balls instantly let me know that I'm about to cum. I have no idea how long Tee and I have been locked together now but it seems like hours have gone bye, and the feeling of my cock exploding as my ass is being pumped is one that I never expected I'd ever experience let alone like.

"I'm still cumming," is all I can moan as Tee looks down at me with her eyes still rolled back in her head.

"There's just so much more for us to explore," I hear a voice saying as though it were a million miles away as my cock just keeps filling Tee's pussy with cum.

*

"So why the Canary Islands," I ask as the waitress is gently placing our pizza down on the table in front of us.

It just seems that after nearly a year and a half now the three of us have become almost inseparable, and the thought of a ten day getaway where we won't feel as though we're being scrutinized just seems like a dream come true. We've just become so guarded with how we interact with each other out in public to the point where it's become second nature to us now, and of course once we're safely behind the doors of our sensuous sanctuary that passion we had in the beginning is even stronger now than it's ever been. I still can't quite understand why it is either, and maybe because both Mom and Tee's profession are so interwoven with who they are might be a big part of it too. Of course the fact that I've decided to follow both of them into the world of psychology only makes it seem like there's three personality's working as one to keep us always evolving to ever newer levels of pleasure.

For me and Tee though it feels as though we've been together forever because we've just become so comfortable with each other, and I'll admit my ignorance about why in the beginning once a month she chose to sleep in her own bed for three or four nights because she didn't want to annoy me with the fact she was suffering from the effects of her period. Finally it got to the point where I missed her so much one night I crawled into bed with her and just wrapped my arms around her and we both slept through the night like we always do. The next night I went into her room and just simply scooped her up and brought her to our bed and we've been locked in each others arms ever since.

My relationship with Mom on the other hand is much more complicated, and when I just started calling her Pauline rather than Mom she seemed to enjoy it too. But a few months ago when she was in the kitchen cooking my use of her first name suddenly brought tears to her eyes, and as she hugged me and said she was afraid I was only looking at her as my lover I knew we had to make some adjustments. Of course we did rather quickly too, and before I say anything to her now I always look into her eyes and see who it is I'm dealing with, and right now its evident Pauline is the one who is staring into my eyes.

"Plenty of nude beaches where screwing out in the open isn't discouraged," she whispers as I feel a quiver between my legs as the thought of taking them in front of the eyes of others is exciting me in a way that's kind of surprising me.

"They actually allow it," Tee asks as she slides her between my legs and finds out for herself exactly what I think of the idea.

"That's the beauty of it, and no cameras or phones allowed either while on the beach," Mom says as even though I know no one can see the hand rubbing me now there's still that little bit of paranoia that someone might sense what is going on between the three of us.

"So which patient told you about this," I ask as Tee finally removes her hand and pulls a slice onto her plate.

"The horny one," she replies as my mind starts to play a movie where I go from one of my lover's to the other as a slew of over-sexed naked women stare in disbelief.

"But they're all horny," Tee says as I think all three of us are thinking of the freedom away from this town that once was our home but now feels more like a prison to us.

*

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds