A Troll is Haunting Tex's

Looking down at that rug, I kind of shivered. That werewolf, he'd meant every word of what he said and, well, things hadn't quite worked out the way he'd planned and now' ol Red, he was my Rug and I had a few plans for him that kind of did involve fucking and eating. Just not quite how Red had intended, that was all. I smiled. Wasn't sure what he'd think about what was going on here on his pelt now that he was dead but that was his tough fucking shit, he'd wanted to fucking eat me and not the way Steve always wanted to.

That frigging werewolf, he'd been after Chloe-tartare and while I liked being the buffet, that wasn't quite the sort of meal I liked being part of. So he'd missed out on steak tartare and I had this lovely glossy rug in front of the fire 'n that seemed like an excellent ending to me. I had to kind of giggle about that one though coz that werewolf dude, hadn't be been so fucking surprised when I blew his head clean off. Even a frigging werewolf didn't recover from having his frigging head separated from his body. Fucked up his plans for the day, that's for sure.

Steve laughed. "Well, you took care of him alright, Chloe."

I giggled. "Fucked him good, wouldn't you say. I really don't think this was how he expected to finish up." I slipped my panties off, my voice went all breathey about them coz yeah, I was definitely excited and I knew exactly how this evening was going to finish up. "Would you like to eat me, Steve?"

"I don't think that werewolf was gonna eat you quite the way I intend to eat you," Steve said, kicking his jeans and his boxers off and his cock was just big and hard and jutting towards me.

"I'm so scared," I said, all scared, coz he looked so fierce. "The Big Bad Wolf is going to eat sweet little Chloe." I giggled jumped backwards as he reached for me. "But the Big Bad Wolf has to catch Chloe first."

Steve hesitated. "No kicking, right?"

Okay, that was only once that first time we'd done it doggy style and I'd asked him if he wanted me to do something else besides, you know, kneel there for him and he'd laughed and said, "bark." So yeah, I'd kicked him and then I'd laughed and said "bow fucking wow" as he rolled around on the bed clutching his balls and I hadn't really meant to kick them and it hadn't been real hard and then I felt sorry for him so I kind of kissed him better. It'd taken a while and an icepack before he did recover and I'd had to wait a while which yeah, made me even sorrier. It was only that once. Steve was a fast learner.

So I giggled. "No kicking."

Steve grinned. "Nothing too violent?" Coz he did know me quite well. He was watching me, eyes so intent, unbuttoning his shirt. Slowly, button by button, peeling it off, standing naked and I was just riveted. Trembling with excitement as the firelight flickered, red flames illuminating that glossy rug that waited for me, for us, the only light we needed and that glow, it was warm and romantic. Burning wood, flames flickering, reflecting from the walls and from that glossy silken fur and my desire to tease him dissipated in an instant.

"Run away, little Chloe," he growled. "The Big Bad Wolf is coming for you." Then spoiled it by laughing.

Me? I giggled as he came for me, rolled backwards, flipped to my feet, deflecting his arm as he reached for me and I was behind him, dropping to the floor as he turned, sweeping his feet out from under him so that he landed on his ass on the rug and I was on top of him, looking down into his face as laughed coz there were some things where I was faster than him. Or maybe he let me win. I didn't mind. It was fun.

"Too slow, Big Bad Wolf," I said, and then I held his head in both hands and I kissed him very thoroughly for a long long time. "I think I'll keep you," I said, coming up for air, enjoying his naked heat and hardness against me, shivering with excitement as his hands ran up and down the backs of my thighs. "I don't need another rug." Now I smiled. "Not quite enough fur here."

"To late for little Chloe to escape now," Steve said and his hands were moving me and he was so deliciously hard under me where I was lying on him and when he lifted me and rolled me on to back on that soft silky fur I just looked up and him and moaned softly as he moved with me and over me and found me and he didn't need any help so I just stretched out my arms above my head and reveled in that silky fur I was lying on and reveled in the silky hardness of his body on mine and reveled in that long silky slide as he found me and thickly filled me.

Steve, he knew what I wanted and as soon as his cock had slid up inside me, leaving me moaning helplessly beneath him, his hands found mine and pinned them to the rug above my head as he held himself still inside me and I just moaned and my sex kind of rippled on him and clasped him and clutched him and I kind of moaned and squeezed him where he was inside me coz I did enjoy doing that to him and watching that look on his face when he felt me do that and it did a lot for me to.

"Hard," I moaned, coz that's how I wanted my first time in 'ol Red to be. The way 'ol Red would've wanted it to be. I'd give him that. He might not be the one doing it to me but his skin was pressed up against me where I lay on him and I guess he was my rug, it was the least I could do for him. "Give it to me hard."

"Move your knees back further," he said.

"Okay," I gasped and I did

Steve liked that to and he didn't need to be asked twice. He barely needed to be asked once and there was that look in his face as he inhaled and the air had this kind of tingling ozone smell to it that wasn't the fire and I guess maybe it was 'ol Red's pelt and Steve looked down into my eyes and he started to give it to me right then and there and there's nothing quite like being fucked hard on the fur pelt of something that you've personally killed and skinned. Fucked really hard coz tonight Steve wasn't holding back.

He pulled back slowly, thrust himself deep inside me in a hard wet slippery slide that I took with helpless excitement. Again, easing back slowly, pausing, that hard thrusting possession, his body slapping hard against mine, hands holding mine, his body and his weight pinning me beneath him as he possessed me.

"Ohhhh ... ohhhh." Crying out with every thrust as he plunged into me because this was no gentle sheathing of his rigid length within my sex. This was thrusting possession, taking me, forcing my body's surrender and it made no difference that I was surrendering, that I was giving myself to him because he took me and I loved that taking. Loved that ruthlessly implacable male length driving deep inside me, driving deep and hard, every thrust jolting me, my body quivering under those driving impacts, under his plunging weight.

"Steve .... Steve...." Moaning. Loving little moans, helpless little moans, excited little moans. Moans and gasps and sobs and little cries as his cock slid and plunged inside me and my breathing was fast, quick panting gasps, sobbing exhalations, my back arching, hands clutching at his where he pinned them to the pelt, knees clutching at his ribs, feet kicking as her hammered his cock into me hard and fast and there was that tightness inside me, that sudden clenching excitement, that tension building and building, building like a spring that I knew was going to snap but I wanted that tension, I wanted to hold back from the release and have this excitement go on and on and on.

"Ohhhh ... ohhhh ... ohhhhh." Not moaning anymore, not gasping, not sobbing. I was wailing, crying out helplessly as he drove his cock into me, hammering my butt down into that soft pelt, crushing himself into me and he was gasping now, breathing hard, his eyes staring down into mine, so intent, as if he was attempting to drink in my soul, as if he wanted to become part of me and I stared back up into those eyes that stared into mine, willing my soul to become one with his as his body was not part of mine, within me, filling me, making me whole and I knew that moment was close.

"Uuhhhh ... uhhhhh." Close for both of us and still I managed to hold back, managed to keep that spring from snapping and his thrusts became harder still, his cock swollen and huge where he filled me, where he slid inside me, taking me, his cock a driving piston, a thrusting shaft, a spearhead of rigid flesh that took me, impaled me, sheathed itself inside me, filled me again and again and again.

"Harder," I sobbed as he crushed me beneath him, as he slammed himself into me. "Harder." Wanting to give him everything he wanted. My love, his satisfaction, my pleasure, his pleasure, my excitement and my culmination because my climax made him happy but I didn't care about my own pleasure, only his.

His pleasure, his satisfaction, that look on his face as he surged and came inside me, that was everything I wanted and I crossed my ankles behind his back as he rode me hard towards his climax and I knew there was no holding back for him now. He was almost there, on the edge and when I squeezed him inside and my hands clutched at his where he held them and he groaned deeply

"Nnughhhh." He groaned deeply and he thrust his cock all the way up inside me in one hard thrust, hilting his cock inside me, burying himself to the balls as my feet tried to kick the ceiling, back arching, body juddering under the impact of his weight, knowing I was so fucked and loving it.

"Oh fuck," Steve groaned. "Fuck ... fuck ... fuck .... fuck." Carried away now and he was pounding his cock into me. Pump-fucking me the way guys do when they're losing all control and they have one thing in mind and when he did that I knew he was out of his mind with what I was giving him and I loved it. Loved it as he demanded and took what he wanted from my body, and I was his, open, wet, hot, there for him to fuck, there for him to enjoy and his enjoyment and his pleasure as he took me was everything I wanted.

Hands pinned, helplessly beneath him as he impaled me again and again, I did what I loved to do and tried so hard to give him more of me. Give him everything, drawing my knees so far back, my feet so far back so that I was wide open to those forceful penetrations of his rigid cock as huis weight and those hard-driving thrusts slammed my butt onto the werewolf skin rug beneath, taking me the way the way I loved him to take me.

"Oh god," Steve groaned, "Chloe ... Chloe ...I love you ... I love you." Hands still holding me, holding mine and pinning me like a butterfly as he fucked me so hard, bucking hard into me.

"Chloe ... Chloe ... god I love fucking your tight little cunt." Steve was groaning as I fucked me and I knew when he talked like that he was really getting worked up and it wouldn't be long now and if he kept on going like this I just knew I was gonna climax a second time and I couldn't wait. I loved it when he did that to me, made me climax again and again and I was just limp helpless jelly and I was there for him to fuck any way he wanted to fuck me and he looked down at me and he smiled and I knew he knew that and I'd smile back except it was all I could do to moan and breathe and smiling was just totally beyond me.

"You like that .... You like me fucking you hard?"

I was his and he knew that so well.

I was completely fucked.

Out of my mind.

"Yes ..."

"Yes," I moaned, arching my back as he drove into me. "Huuuggghhhhh.

"Oh god .. oh god ... yes ... yes," I moaned. "Fuck me hard ... fuck me hard." On fire, burning, glowing, that spring winding tighter and tighter and I was loving that hard pounding I was receiving and I wanted what he was bringing me towards so much now and it was almost there. Almost almost almost and I drew me knees back as far as I could, opening myself completely, giving myself to him to use and it was so good as his cock rammed into me and I looked up at him and he thrust hard, ground himself against me, hammered me down into that rug and that spring inside me broke at last.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." Back arching up, knees clinging to him, heels kicking towards the ceiling as he rode me hard, that overwhelming climax washing through me, washing through my body and my mind, a glowing kaleidoscope of ecstasy as he fucked me hard, grunting with every thrust and my sex danced on him, squeezing him tight and he smiled and within me his cock seemed to swell and grown even thicker, harder and he drove himself into me and held himself there and his cock throbbed and pulsed within me.

"Ughhh ... ughhh ... ughhh...." Short sharp guttural grunts as his muscles went taut, hips juddering against me, cock throbbing as his cum burst out deep within me. Hot jetting spurts flooding me inside as my sex clasped him, squeezed him, milked him for his cum in the midst of my own climax and the pleasure and excitement of knowing he was reaching his own culmination within me sent me into a second orgasmic climax of my own as I began to come down from that first and my hands clutched at his, my body shook beneath him and I looked up at him in helpless love and pleasure as he emptied himself inside me, taking everything he had to give me and then he was finished, his body quivering, relaxing slowly, lying on me and in me as I cradled him between my thighs.

His breathing slowed, my breathing slowed, that glow within me faded slowly. At last, his head lifted, he smiled down at me, kissed me. Kissed my nose, my lips, my cheeks, my forehead, brushed my hair away from where it clung wetly to my face and our bodies were sheened with sweat and where we joined, he was still inside me, his cum mingled with my wetness within me and I loved him so much and he loved me and we knew we loved each other and this was perfect.

* * *

That fur under me, so soft and silky and fine and I lay on my back on it, luxuriating in the soft glossy pelt against my skin, looking up at Steve and smiling as I stretched out my arms above my head, enjoying his eyes on me, running over me, enjoying me as I lay there, limo and glowing, warmth from flames on one side, warmth from Steve on other. Steve's arms around me, so satisfied and sleepy now. The wood fire so beautiful, the hypnotic flickering of the dying flames, the fragrant incense of the pinewood.

"That was good," Steve breathed. "Going to have to turn a few more werewolves into rugs if that's what it does for you, Chloe." He was looking down at me, smiling, hand brushing my hair from my face and I loved him and I smiled my love back.

"I love you so much, Steve," I murmured contentedly, wanting to stay in his arms forever. Nothing else was so good as lying together after making love knowing we'd always be together. Didn't need more werewolves turned into rugs for that.

"I love you, Chloe." Steve sound so happy, so satisfied, so loving. His hand so tender, stroking back hair from my face, brushing my cheeks so gently. Lips brushing mine, fingers running down my shoulder, my arm, on my waist, my stomach, on my .. huh?

I smiled, eased my legs a little apart. "Really? So soon?

He smiled. "With a little help maybe."

"Hmmmmm." I looked down, eyeing it curiously, ran my fingers over it, all wet and sticky and messy. Held it upright. Smiling. "Seems kind of floppy to me?" Coz okay, I knew my Steve. Read him like a book.

I knew Steve was grinning without even looking at him. "Not for long." His hand stroked my hair, kind of gently urging my head to move. Downwards. So okay, I knew what he wanted. A girl knows these things.

"Really? You think so?" I kind of toyed with it, lifted it, let it drop and it kind of flopped limply. "Seems like it's out of action right now, Mister."

"I've got his idea."

"Yeah? What're you thinking?"

Steve grinned. "Well, how'd you usually get me hard again?"

"Duh," I smiled. "You forgot? Want me to show you?"

"Naaah, just do it," Steve smiled, so I did and it took a while but it was fun for both of us and old Red's pelt was just so beautiful to lie on together, which kind of gave me an idea.

"How does a werewolf do a female werewolf?" I asked, a little breathlessly coz yeah, giving a good blowjob can be hard work if you put a lot of enthusiasm into it and I was. Well, had been, and it sure felt hard enough to me now.

"Same as dogs, I guess," Steve said. He smiled, brushing my hair back, watching me as I licked my lips. "You wanna be a hot little were-bitch for me right now, Chloe?"

"Aaahhh-oooowwwwww," I kind of did my best to howl.

"Guess you do," Steve grinned and oh god, was that two fingers? Oh fuck, it felt like it and I was so wet and his fingers were kind of doing this twisting thing inside me and his thumb was brushing my clitoris and I was just about climaxing and that was all he'd done to me. "On your hands and knees, hot little werebitch."

"Ahhh-ooohhh," I kind of squealed as this big werewolf-guy flipped me over and pulled me up onto my knees. "Aaaaahhhhh-ooooohhhhhh." Coz that cock just found me and sheathed itself inside me and his hands held my hips and his cock was all the way up inside me and I didn't squeal, I kind of moaned liked a bitch in heat.

"You're my bitch, Chloe," he growled as he fucked me hard, and kneeling there with my face buried in that glossy silk werewolf fur, yeah, I knew he was right. I was Steve's little bitch and he was gonna fuck me like one and I just kind of pushed myself back onto his cock and squealed coz when I do that, it feels so fucking big and hard and it's so deep inside it's like it's all the way to my heart or something and I just wanted to have him fill me with his cock again and again and again and he did and it went on and on and on and I was sobbing and moaning and beating my fists on the rug and clutching at it and my face was buried in that silky fur and my sex was making those wet wet noises on him and he was close and I was close and closer and it was so good.

So good and it got even better before it ended and I climaxed like a bitch being fucked good and hard does and then he did too and I climaxed a second time as his weight forced me down onto the rug and he was so heavy on my back and my butt and his cock spurted his cum deep inside me as my sex spasmed on his hard length while his cum filled me in great throbbing eruptions of his pleasure and I gave him the satisfaction he sought.

"You can do that to me anytime you like," I breathed, long afterward, lying face down on that werewolf skin with his weight on my back and his cock still inside me. It kind of hurt a little with my legs spread wide like that and his weight sort on the backs of my thighs and my butt and his cock still in me but I liked that and I liked his hands under me cupping my boobs and his breath hot and heavy against my ear and his head turned sideways like mine so we looked into each other's eyes.

"Mmmm, I'm glad you said that," he said, and then he kissed me, very gently. "Love you, Chloe."

"Love you, Steve." I had to smile then. "Let's go take a shower and maybe we can do it again? This rug's lovely." I stroked it with one hand. "Bet old Red's flipping in his grave right now."

Steve laughed and his cock kind of slipped out of me with that chuckle and he eased himself of me. "Dunno, but I figure he'd be pretty bugged if he found out what we were using his skin for."

Me, that made me giggle. That werewolf, it'd been bugged enough when it realized I'd killed it right about when it was expecting some nice raw Chinese-style steak tartare.

Sorry, off the menu.

"Well, he's baptized now," I said, coz I was kind of lying there leaving a big wet patch on him. "Come on." I stood up, cupping myself with one hand coz, you know, messy and it was coming out and there was a lot of it to come out. "Shower." I gave my butt a wiggle and ran and yeah, I was looking forward to a return visit to that rug real soon and the way he followed me to the shower, well, I just knew I wasn't going to be disappointed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds