A Troll is Haunting Tex's

I wasn't, and right afterwards, I started writing that story about that March Break hunting trip.

* * *

April first. Early morning and my eyes were kind of still almost shut and I was thinking about opening them but it was just so nice curled up in bed next to Steve with my head on his shoulder and one of his arms around me and just kind of playing idly with his cock and his balls. So lovely to feel his cock expanding as I ran my fingertips over him and it'd be good for something soon. Something exciting and I had a few good ideas and wow, all of a sudden he was, like, rock hard and now I was real interested.

"Didn't know you'd put a new story up on LIT for today, Chloe," he said. "April Fool's Day story?"

"I didn't," I said sleepily, stroking him very slowly, thinking about it. Did I want to do the work or should I just leave it to him? "Still working one the one about the hunting trip. Haven't put one up since that coffee shop story, you know, Starsucks and those other three, Hanky Panky 'n Camel Toe and Screw Your Roses."

"Starsucks? That was good. Hanky Panky, that wasn't bad either. Liked Camel Toe as well. Thought that was the best one."

"Yeah, I know you did." He did. For a while there he'd been real keen for me to wear those tight little shorts with no panties around the house. And yeah, I did and it was worth it for sure. Oh boy, he was so hard now and I gave his balls a gentle caress and a quick little tickle before I went back to slowly stroking him. Nice and hard. Deliciously hard. Maybe I should just sit on him?

"You did that Blood Sacrifice story in that Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology too."

"Yeah, but that's up on Amazon for sale now, it's not a freebie on LIT."

"Well, you got a new one up this morning and it's hot. Did a good job, I like it."

"Can't be. I gotta couple in the pipeline though, next chapters of Chinese Takeout and Happy Birthday and that next chapter of Jeong Park's almost done and there's that Mistaken Identity novel that's going off to the publisher soon. And the science fiction one the publisher asked for 'n I have a couple of good ideas. That one I told you 'bout that, that guy suggested, the Chinese girl that goes to Hawaii and ends up on that nude beach 'n she meets a few guys and loses it big time."

"Well, there really is one up this morning," he said. "I'm not joking, Chloe. It's under your name. I like it."

"Can't be," I said, thinking, well, something else is up too and it wasn't going to be wasted. "Must be another LIT user with a similar name."

"Nope, it's under your Chloe Tzang userid," Steve said. "Listed with all your other stories so it's you. Gook Slut Meets F350, that's what it's called. Man, this sex is hot. You sure it's not yours, Chloe. It really is under your Lit user ID."

"Huh?" I said, my eyes not at all sleepy and suddenly very wide open. "Where's my phone?"

I turned over, rolled back to my side of the bed. Fumbled my phone. Checked and yeah, I was real wide awake now. Yep, there it was. Huh? What was this? "Gook Slut Meets F350" That wasn't mine. Under new stories, almost at the top and yeah, that was me but I'd never written this. What the ...?

I started reading and yeah, that was my style alright. Holy crap-a-doodle, somebody was faking me here, faking me real good. They'd gotten into my account, published a story as me coz I'd never written anything like this. And frigging heck, that story was about me and Steve in the front seat of that F350 on the way to Tex's. Truck sex. Right down to that frigging troll watching except there was a lot more detail about that troll watching and jerking off while it watched.

Waaaaay more detail and the story was in that Exhibitionist and Voyeur category and I'd never submitted a thing there. Never, but this was totally explicit detail, totally what'd happened when Steve and I had been going at it and there was everything in that story except those frigging chupacabras and right away I knew exactly who musta written this and I was so gonna kill the fucker.

Jesus, it'd just come up this morning and the comments were coming in about as fast as I could read them except all I'd read was the first couple coz my phone started quacking at me and when I checked, oh boy, one incoming email after another. My phone was just quacking and quacking and quacking away, like, one email after another. What the heck? I took a bleary-eyed look and oh my god! Sweet Jesus. Feedback emails from Anonymous. Lots of them.

"Chloe, good to know you like front seat sex. You go, girl." From Anonymous.

"Show us your pink bits you gook slut." Oh yeah, Anonymous again. Busy guy.

"Wanna hook up on skype?" Anonymous.

"Like my dick? Betcha it's the biggest you've ever seen." Anonymous.

"Watch this and then you can lick it clean." Anonymous.

"I like chatting to dirty Asian girls. Wanna call me?" Anonymous. No number provided either. Darnn! Sounded like I'd miss out. Coulda been a great opportunity. Like, really. Not!

"My name's Alexy and I like bi-girls and I've got muscles and tattoos." Wonder of wonders. Alexy at alexysbigcock dot com. Fucking original, not. Didn't think I was a bi-girl either and I had a big cock right next to me. Didn't need another one. Good luck on that one, Alexy. Next, please.

"You're a hot little gook slut and I love hot little gook sluts. How about coming over?" Anonymous. Right. Sure. Like that'd happen.

"You're not a Chinese girl. You're some fat bald fifty year old guy but I want you to suck my dick anyhow?" Anonymous. That one had me giggling.

The comments on LIT weren't any different. On and on and on until my eyes just about popped out. Frigging hell, what was this? Jesus, I was getting comments and emails from every goddamn pervert in North America. Who'd done this? Who'd posted that story? But okay, I was pretty sure I knew.

"Hāi xìnggǎn." Shit! Make that comments from around the frigging world.

That Troll! I was gonna kill that frigging Troll and frigging hell, Steve was enjoying the story coz he was totally snuggled up behind me and his cock, it just felt so frigging hard where he was pressed up against my butt and I had to kind of wiggle against him and just enjoy the feel of him there but I was real frigging mad with that frigging troll. It was dead. Dead dead dead.

"Wanna borrow Larry's truck again and go for a drive this weekend, Chloe?" Someone's voice whispered in my ear. Something very tempting pressed real hard against my butt and okay, I totally succumbed to temptation.

"Sure," I breathed back. "We can go for a drive."

Frigging right we'd be going for a drive. All the way down to frigging Texas. Pay a visit to that frigging troll. If Tex didn't take it out, I was gonna drive down and terminate it myself.

Facetime call. Seven in the morning and who was suicidal enough to call me this early. Unknown number and Steve was totally distracting me but what the heck, I answered coz only a few people had my number 'n if they were calling it had to be important coz they knew what'd happen if it wasn't.

Xander grinned out of my phone at me with those snaggly yellow teeth. Never been cleaned. And yeah, the background, that goddamn troll was sitting in the back room of Tex's basement where we'd left it.

Good. I knew where we were going this weekend. Steve'd get all the F350 front seat action he wanted. Xander, he was gonna get waaaay more action than he wanted.

"Like story, Chloe?" it cackled. "Checked your emails yet, Chloe? Checked Feedback? Checked PM's on LIT?"

"You asshole," I screamed, bolting upright up in bed. "I'm gonna come on down and take you out, you ... you .... you Troll."

Xander gave me that snaggy yellow-toothed grin. "Gotcha," it cackled. "Nice tits, gook slut."

"Fuck," I snarled, pulling the duvet up coz yeah, I like to sleep naked. Makes it easier when Steve wakes up and wants to, you know, get intimate and lay hands on me and play with me and stuff while I'm still sleepy and that's such a nice way to wake up. Me? Right now, I wasn't thinking of Steve. What I was thinking of was fucking that troll real good. My 12 gauge and those AP rounds sounded about right.

Yeah, me and my 12 gauge, we'd get real fucking intimate with Xander. This weekend. That'd fuck that troll up real fucking good. Might fuck up Tex's basement a bit but with that bounty the Fed's had paid out on those vampires and the zombies and that there werewolf, no y problema, chico. None at all. More than worth the cost.

"Look at date, Chloe." Xander laughed.

I did. April First. Oh Jesus. Don't tell me. April Fool's Day. "Xander," I groaned. "That story? That feedback? Those comments? Was that all...? Tell me it is or you are gonna be so fucked up ..."

Steve was listening. I could just about feel that grin behind me. I could feel something else behind me too. And a hand. I felt that hand and that hand, Jesus it was distracting.

"Fake?" Xander's cackle was out of control. "All me," he howled, tears running down that dirty grey face. I swear they left tracks. "All fake. All me. Story sort of fake. Already PM'd Laurel, ask her to take it down. Told her big joke on you." Ever seen a frigging Internet Troll laugh so hard it cries? I swear, it was the first water its face had ever seen. "April Fool. Got you!"

"You ... you ..." I didn't have words. What was this? I'd been trolled on April First? Jesus, an Internet Troll with a sense of humor? What was gonna be next? Literotica readers voting on stories? Readers making erudite literary comments? Literotica trolls saying nice things about my stories. Well, frigging heck.

I kind of looked at Xander and, totally reluctantly, I had to laugh. "April First, huh? You got me good, Xander," I said. "I'm gonna FedEx you a box of Twinkies. You asshole." Really, that story was kind of good, even if it did star me. Maybe I should write my own version of it? Maybe Xander had a future as a writer on Literotica, probably with Loving Wives stories coz, you know, he was a Troll after all and I just kind of giggled. "Don't do that to me again, okay, or I'll be real annoyed, Xander. It's even a good story." Okay. Really, it was. He'd copied my style really well. The Troll bastard. He'd got down everything. Got right into my head.

Asshole.

Xander grinned. "Is okay, Chloe. Just April Fool's Day joke, special joke just for you. One off. I haunting Tex's now. Tex give me big room down in basement, say I can stay as long as not trolling on Literotica. All okay, got call center operation going now. Self-funding server farm." I could hear the voices humming in the background. Sounded real busy.

"I really hope my number's on your do not call list," I said.

Yep, I guess that Troll was haunting Tex's alright.

Tex's basement was a troll server farm?

Would Tex ever forgive me?

Did Tex even know?

Don't tell me.

"Good joke, Xander," Steve said over my shoulder. "Chloe's gotta go now, okay."

"Okay Okay, bye Steve. Bye Chloe. ... Hello, I am Mohammad Okiabango and I have special offer ..." and Xander was gone.

Steve smiled as he took my phone from me and eased me around. "Hey babe, got a little special offer for you here."

I knew exactly what that something special that he had for me was and okay, I was getting pretty excited about it now that Xander was gone so I kind of rolled over towards him and laid my hands on what I was looking for. Felt fully capable of doing the job to me so I gave it a little stroke or two and I was kind of smiling happily as he loomed over me and I explored that special offer.

"Doesn't feel so little to me," I said, kind of all wet and slippery and melting in anticipation. This was one special offer I was more than willing to accept. "Where do I sign?"

"Oh crap," he said, pulling back. "The time? I gotta get to work. Sorry Chloe." He was sliding back, out of my grasp, out of bed, standing up.

"What?" I half sat up. What the...? "You're pulling my chain, right?" Jesus, he was getting his clothes out. Noooooooo and I was just lying there panting. "Steve, it's only seven fifteen ...."

"April Fool." Steve was laughing at me as he turned and slid back into bed and something was still big and hard and feeling just delicious and one of his hands found something and that was pretty good too.

"Asshole," I said, but I was smiling. Smiling very happily in fact. Because I knew what I was going to do. April Fool's Day? Someone was going to get teased mercilessly. And it wasn't going to be me. Although maybe it would be because he was good at that but really I didn't mind at all.

* * * The End * * *

And a last note from Chloe: Okay, I do hope you all enjoyed. Written as this was for the 2018 Literotica April Fool's Day competition, your vote means a lot to me. So see those rating stars just below this. Go pick one and hit it. You go buy a book on Amazon, you pay real money. Here on Literotica, your entertainment is free and all I ask is you click on one of those stars. Whatever you think this story's worth. Easy huh?

And what's gonna happen to you, dear reader, if you don't?

Well, Steve's laughing and he suggests asking Luther.

Oh? He's up on the wall? He's not replying?

He was shot? He's stuffed, you say?

Noooooo. Gosh, now fancy that.

Well, I wonder what he did.

Maybe annoyed Chloe?

Think about that.

Think quick.

Go vote.

No?

"Bwwhahahahahahaha," she laughs, jacking a Dragon's Breath round into her sawn off Remington Tactical 870. "Wanna find out what happens if you don't vote? Hey, watch this everyone ... Uh, wait one, got a phone call, give me a second before I, like, totally fuck up your day .... Hi there, this is Chloe. How may I help you?"

"Good morning, ma'am. I am being Mr. Chukwuma Adeyemi from Nigerian Bank of International Clearances and Commerce and am in process of humbly asking your esteemed self for assistance to transfer twenty five million ...."

"Xxxaaaaaaaadeeeerr! I'm gonna fuck you up so frigging bad, you troll bastard ...!"

* * * The Real End * * *

NOW you go vote, okay? Got it? Oh good. Thank you so much .

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds