A Valentine's Day Tryst

"Fucking dizzy," she mumbled.

"Just relax, Auntie. We'll be home in a little bit."

She tried to reposition herself further up the seat. In the process, her hand, still resting on my thigh, slid up, covering my dick.

"Whush this here? Boy you got a hard on! And a nice one at that!"

"Auntie I...!"

"Donsh you worry about it! Mo'sh natural thing in the world. I wish your uncle got hard more often!"

Auntie's hand flexed several times on my hardening cock through my jeans.

"Nice sizesh too! You know, before they put thesh fuckin' consoles in the way, a girl could lean over and show a fellow how much she appreciated him."

She began massaging my cock through my jeans, running her hand up and down my length and gently squeezing.

"Aunt Vicki! You should stop!"

"You know, I used to suck my dates off instead of giving them a good night kiss. Any of your girlfriends ever give you road head?"

She giggled then seemed to doze off again. Her hand still rested on my cock. The roads were now snow packed and slippery. The wind picked up, cutting visibility. I gripped the wheel tightly with both hands.

Auntie turned on her side facing the back of the bucket seat. She slumped down with her head resting on the console and her legs extended on the seat behind her. Her dress was now above her hips. I could see a lacy red garter extending down from the camisole holding up the red satiny stockings. I could see the full curve of her bare mature ass. Even drunk and sleep she looked incredible. Uncle Adam missed a real treat. It seemed the bhang released whatever inhibitions auntie had left.

A phrase from her conversation with mom crept back into my head. 'Pound me into the mattress'! Jesus! I wish I could!

The car fishtailed again. Aunty woke up. She turned slightly and looked over me at the storm raging outside the driver's side window.

"Nasty fuckin' night!" A slow lopsided smile played across her lips. "I had something special planned for Adam tonight. I was going to slip one of his blue pills in his drink."

"Aunty, you shouldn't be telling me all of this."

"Why not? You said you was an adult. Adults talk about sex. You know what else I did?"

"No Auntie," I sighed.

Resigned to hearing her rambling, I concentrated on keeping the car on the road.

She struggled and turned around so she was sitting in the seat. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her hike her dress up around her waist. Then she reached over and turned the dim ambient lighting up.

A stoplight turned red. I gradually braked the big automobile to a stop. I release the steering wheel and flexed my fingers. Between the horrific driving conditions and auntie's sexy drunken rambling, I was tense.

I looked down. Aunt Vicki pulled her camisole to the side exposing her nether regions. Just above her pussy, her pubic hair was shaved in the shape of a heart and dyed red! I stared opened mouth. My cock jumped and twitched agonizingly in my tight jeans.

"Dish is whush your Uncle Adam missed." She ran her fingers through her cleft, across her pubic hair and back again. A thin line of wet extended from her pussy to her finger. It sagged and broke. There was a wet gleam to her cleanly shaven lips. I gulped hard.

"Ish soft too! Wanna feel?" with no further preamble, she grabbed my right hand and yanked it between her legs. She used both of her hands to hold mine in her moist warm inner sanctum. She squeezed her large thighs together trapping my hand there. I could feel the wetness of her cunt dribbling over my fingers.

"Auntie please stop! I...I...have to drive."

"Thish is what I had for your fucking mister emergency room doctor uncle!"

Her hips thrust forward. She pressed my index finger into her cleft. For an agonizingly brief moment, auntie fucked my finger. She groaned, her eyes at half mast. Her hips thrust up and back several times. Then she stopped. Her head dropped to her chest. She seemed to be passed out.

My jeans were a prison, pinning my cock between them and my thigh. I could feel the roughness of the denim material scratching my sensitive dickhead. I felt a warm wetness where copious amounts of precum leaked out onto my thigh.

"Lightsh changed."

"What?"

"Lightsh changed." Her arm pointed limply out the windshield at the green light barely visible threw the driving snow. She opened her thighs and I withdrew my hand. Her slick glistening juices coated it. Gripping the wheel with my left hand and my right hanging limply in the air, I eased the big sedan forward. The back wheels slipped a little then grabbed.

"Roadsh bad. You need to use both hands."

I held my wet right hand up with the fingers extended.

"I...uh....I need something to...!"

"Why don't you just lick 'em clean?"

I shot a quick look at her leering face then down at her still open legs. Her pussy looked wetter. I could see a small half moon of wetness between her legs on the leather seat.

I ached to taste her. Though cooling on my hands, her juices still felt like hot lava.

"You scared, ain't you? You scared to taste a real woman."

Auntie leered. She reached out, grasped my right hand, took a finger in her mouth and sucked it. All the time she stared at me. Then she slowly took my finger from her mouth and pushed my other finger toward me.

"Lick it!"

I pulled my hand, held by hers to my mouth and licked my fingers. The taste was intoxicating. There was a musky sweetness to it.

Auntie pulled my hand back to her. Her tongue was almost prehensile, wrapping around each of my fingers. She moaned softly. She released my hand and lay back in the bucket seat.

"Gawd! I love that taste! You ever eat pussy, Jordan?"

"Uh...yes ma'am."

"Did it taste as good as mine?"

"Uh...yes ma'am. I mean...no ma'am. I mean...!

Auntie patted my thigh. "Sharight! Pussy is like beer, an acquired taste. Lord, knows I love the taste!"

"Jordan!" I jumped at the sound of my father's voice.

"How far are we from home?"

"Uh, about 10 minutes at this speed, dad. It's really nasty tonight."

"I don't feel so good."

"Deshaun! Don't you dare get sick in my car!"

"I'm alright," dad mumbled.

"you better be," auntie cackled, "Cora got plans for you!"

I turned on to the long street leading to our house. Visibility was close to zero. I was driving straddling the center line.

Auntie's head bobbed to her large chest as she fought sleep. Her legs were still spread. Her hand rested on her pussy, gently stroking it. The blower on the heater wafted a fragrant muskiness around the front seat.

"I like to be fucked in the ass too. Once, years ago, I was actually airtight. You know what that is, Jossun?"

"Ah! No Aunty."

She reached over and grasped my cock. "It means you got a cock in your mouth, pussy and ass at the same time."

The BMW fishtailed dangerously as I turned my head to look at my aunt in disbelieve.

"Whoa tiger! Donsh put us in the ditch. Nights like these are good for fucking" She paused and pushed herself up, her arms supporting her upper body. "Cause ain't no such thing as a bad night for fuckin""

She reached out with one hand and grasped my cock.

"Aunty! I need to concentrate on my driving. And....mom and dad are in back."

"Don't worry! They both passed out again. They out for the count. They snoring so loud they can't hear us anyway."

She turned, getting on her knees in the seat. She reached over and fumbled with my zipper.

"Aunt Vicki please! I have to concentrate on my driving."

"You do that! I got sumthun' else I want to concentrate on. Let your seat back."

"Aunt Vicki I...!

"Do it motherfucker!" Her raspy voice carried all the authority of an adult order a child.

I bristled but reached down, hit the button and let my seat back. I was in that nether world of the 18 year old. I felt like I was an adult while the adults still treated me like a child.

Aunt Vicki turned in the seat and got on her knees. In the diffused glow of the ambient lighting, I could see a gleam of wetness on her thighs. She fumbled with my belt buckle. Finally, she got it open and unzipped my pants. I saw her lick her lips as she reached in my jockeys and pulled my tool out.

"Boy, this fucker could wreck a pussy! Your girlfriends handle all of this?"

I...uhh!"

She leaned over the console forcing her head between the steering wheel and my abdomen. She licked the head of my cock.

"Take a woman to handle a cock like this. How big is it?"

"uhh...I don't know!"

She ran her tongue around the head sending little thrills through my body.

"Muthafucka got to be 8 inches. Hell! My fingers just barely meet around it."

She stroked it hard a couple of times and then took the head in her mouth. The moment was surreal. I could hear my parents snoring in the backseat. The storm was approaching near whiteout conditions. And my drunk aunt was sucking my dick. She got about half of it in. I could feel it touch the back of her throat. She bobbed a few times and the car skidded. She raised up and stared bleary eyed out of the windshield.

"Don't have no accident," she giggled, "Yo momma would give me hell if she woke up and I had your dick in my mouth."

"Uh, aunty! Our house is just down the block."

"You close to cumming yet, boy?"

"No ma'am."

In fact, I had not cum all night. The bhang let me get right to the edge but I could not get over the top. It was an exquisite torture. I knew when I did cum it would be a gusher.

"Boy, you don't call no woman who just sucked your dick "ma'am"! Bitch maybe! Or Ho! Your uncle likes to call me his fat ass slut! But you never say "ma'am!"

"Yes...M! Uh Aunty."

As I turned into our driveway, she stuffed my cock back in my jeans and zipped them up. She turned in the seat just as the garage door went up and the light came on. Her thighs were wet with her juices. They gleamed as the fragrant liquid dripped on to the expensive leather. Just before she shook my parents awake, she turned to me.

"My...proclivity... as your conservative mom likes to call it is I like to fuck when I drink. Once I got high and took on the whole basketball team. I left them with their tongues hanging out. Wake up you two!"

It was like a Keystone Kop's scene as the three of them stumbled out of the car. Like most driveways, ours had a slight slope to allow drainage away from the house. I stepped out on the driver's side. I alternately balanced myself on the side and hood of the car as I made my way around to the passenger side.

Mom exited the sedan before I got to her. She attempted to stand, lost her balance, windmilled her arms frantically and fell on her ass. She landed with a muffled plop in the inches deep snow, her legs flying in the air.

I saw my mother's pussy. Large butterfly lips extended out from her neatly trimmed muff. My dick jerked in my pants and I almost came. Her pussy was beautiful.

"Deshaun! Help me up, baby!"

Dad balanced with one hand on the side of the car. He nodded at mom, took two steps toward her, repeated her windmill performance and landed next to her. Despite the cold and blowing snow, they all started giggling like idiots. Aunt Vicki was balancing herself on the car with one hand and holding her belly with the other.

"Son, help your mother up!"

Carefully, I stepped over and straddled mom's legs. Her feet were flat on the snow covered driveway with her knees bent and her dress up around her waist. For the briefest of moments, I thought mom looked at me and smiled.

She extended her open arms above her and beckoned with both hands.

"My ass is getting cold, baby! Hurry up!"

I snapped out of my trance. I bent my knees and placed my arms under her armpits. Mom wrapped her arms around my neck. I was acutely aware of her breasts pressing against my arms as I lifted her to her knees.

"Wait baby, wait! Let me catch my breath." Her hands slid down around my thighs.

The side of her face was lying on my still hard cock. Wisps of mist floated from her mouth as she inhaled deeply, exhausted by her exertions. Flecks of snow landed on her face and melted, spotting her face. I had a fantastical moment where I imagined it was perspiration caused by her writhing under me. I imagined my cock penetrating and separating those butterfly lips.

"Cora, you can't just can kneel here in the shnow! Get up!"

With that dad sat up in the snow. He began pushing up on mom's bare ass. Mom turned her head and slid up my body. Her arms slid slowly over my ass, then up my back, finally wrapping around my neck. I felt her lips slide up the bulge in my jeans as I got her to her feet. She fell against me. For the briefest moment, I thought she ground her hips into my still hard cock.

"Well don't just stand there! Give me a hand!"

Mom's hand slid across my chest as she carefully moved aside.

"Sorry dad!"

I managed to get dad to his feet. He duck waddled to mom and grasped her around the waist. He and mom leaned against each other as they did the drunkards walk up the slippery driveway.

"Get your ass over here and help me."

I was so entranced with watching dad's hand caressing my mom's ass, I forgot about Aunt Vicki. I carefully stepped over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I saw you staring at your mom's pussy," she slurred breathily in my ear.

"Auntie I...!"

"Donsh worry, Jossun! Mosh natural thing in the world for a young man to do."

She and I did a slow slip and slide up the driveway. I was on sexual overload. In the course of an hour's drive, I glimpsed mom sucking off dad, got head from my aunt, fingered her snatch and I saw my mom's pussy. I desperately needed to get to the privacy of my room to relieve the pressure.

My left hand slide up and cupped Aunt Vicki's huge tit. She glanced at me and winked. I squeezed it. Auntie slipped and my grasp of her breasts tightened. She moaned and turned to stare at me. An odd smiled played across her lips. I tightened my grasp of her tit, squeezing it hard. Her eyes closed, she shivered and she lay her head on my shoulder.

Mom and dad were leaning against the railing that separated the concrete steps leading down into the Media Room from the attached garage. He had her dress up around her waist. His hands were cupping her bare ass. They were sharing a long sloppy kiss. Mom's hands gripped dad's ass, reflexively squeezing and releasing.

"Y'all cut that shit out or cut me in! Cora, you talk about me wanting to fuck when I drink, you and Deshaun gone do it right here in the garage with me and your son watching."

Dad staggered back, looking embarrassed. Mom giggled and made a halfhearted attempt to pull her dress down. Finally, she gave up.

"Jordan, get the door! Vicki, you slut! Don't you be talking like that in front of my son."

"I'm a slut! I'm a slut," aunty screeched, "You da one got your hairy pussy on display and freaking in the garage."

"Ladies! Ladies! We have all had more than our share of liquor tonight. Let's get out of this cold ass garage and into a warm house. Jordan! Get the door!"

I squeezed pass mom and dad in the tight confines of the two car garage. I opened the Media Room door, entered the code on the security panel adjacent to the door. It chirped twice, indicating the alarm was off. Dad stumbled by me and into the bathroom directly across from the garage door. He slammed the bathroom door. Next sound we hear is him throwing up his guts.

"Well," mom said dejectedly, "so much for a happy ending to my night."

"At least your man is here! And you probably got your toys in your bedroom. Give me my keys, Jordan."

"Bitch! Don't you be talking about my toys, Whatever I got, it's my business. And you ain't driving in this weather! You drunk! You sleep in Jordan's room. Jordan, you sleep on the hideaway bed down here."

Auntie placed her hands on her hips and leaned forward. "Why I got to be a bitch?" Her voice softened. "But you probably right. Pull your dress down. Your son is getting an eyeful."

Mom stuck her tongue out at Aunty Vicki. She turned facing me and did a sensuous hip wiggle as she pulled her dress down. The entire time she held my eyes with hers.

The bathroom door flew open. My dad stumbled out looking like death with his drawn face and hollow eyes. The three of us watched as he waved his hand, mumbled something and stumbled up the stairs.

"Jordan, get what you need out of your room. Vicki, you can use one of my gowns. Now let me get up here and see to my man." She shot Aunt Vicki a quick look. "Cause he definitely won't be seeing to me!"

I watched the soft sway of mom's ass as she made her way upstairs. A phrase I heard my dad use once popped into my head; like two little boys wrestling under a blanket.

"You like your mom's ass?"

I had forgotten that Aunt Vicki was standing next to me.

"Uh! I...! Well, you see...!"

"It's a nice one, if you like them on the skinny side!"

"Mom's ass is not skinny!" My hand shot to my mouth in embarrassment.

Aunt Vicki turned and smiled. She stepped forward and threw her arms around my neck.

"Poor baby," she said breathily in a little girl's voice, "him been getting teased all night!"

She leaned forward and put her mouth over mine. Her tongue forced its way between my lips. I could feel her large breasts pressing against my chest. Her crotch was grinding against mine in small circles. I felt her tongue exploring my mouth, insistent against mine.

Unbidden, my hands slid down to her more than ample ass. I squeezed it hard, feeling the firmness through the soft silk of the dress. She groaned as I cupped her ass and pulled her tight against my hard cock. I fought back against her invading tongue, pressing it back into her mouth where my tongue became the aggressor.

I managed to grab the hem of her dress and slide it over her hips. I could feel her bare sweaty ass in my hands. I pulled her ass cheeks apart while squeezing them. I felt another liquid, more slippery than ordinary sweat, coating her thighs. Still mauling her lips, I squatted slightly and slipped one hand between her thighs. I pushed the crotch of the camisole aside and felt the swollen cleft of her pussy. I slipped a finger in it.

Aunty hissed. As we continued our kiss, she groaned into my mouth as she pumped her hips on my finger. She broke the kiss. Her arms still wrapped around my neck. She leaned back slightly, still pumping her hips on my finger. Myopically, she stared, her alcohol weakened eyes unable to focus. She groaned as I slid a second finger in her sodden hole.

"You gona fuck your old aunty, Jordan? You gona give her some of this young cock?"

I was not sure of what to say. I never had a woman ask me to fuck them. It usually just happened. . The answer was obvious. But I had never said it. My fingers made a sloshing sound in her pussy as I flicked them back and forth between her swollen pussy lips. Auntie's hips flexed forward, thrusting against my invading fingers.

"As hard and as long as you want, Aunty!"

She pushed away. My finger slipped wetly from her pussy. I glanced down at the incongruous hairy red heart above her sex. In her heels, her face was even with mine. The overpowering aroma of hot pussy and stale gin permeated the air.

"Boy, your momma would kill me!"

She turned and started up the stairs. Two steps up she slipped and fell forward. I took a step forward. Her ass was sweaty from her exertions.

"We gona fuck. But you better make it good! Cause when your momma find out, and she will find out, I'm going to the top of her shit list."

I shook my head and opened my mouth to swear secrecy. Aunty held up her hand, palm up fingers extended.

"Don't do like most men and swear to never tell. You gona tell someone. Y'all always do! As a matter of fact, If I'm such a lousy fuck that you don't want to talk about it, I'll be pissed!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds