A Valentine's Day Tryst

"Please Vicki! Let me up!"

"You want to feel that big dick filling you up? You want to feel it touching parts of your hole your peewee dick husband never touches?"

"Is that what you really want? Or do you want your son to lick your pussy like I used to do? I taught him tonight. He should be as good at it as I was. Remember how when we were kids I would tie you to the bed. I'd tease your pussy until you peed your panties. Jordan! get my stockings off the floor over there!"

"Aunty, I'm going to wake up dad."

"That limp dick motherfucker is like my husband. He ain't gona do shit! Get the fucking stockings"

I have looked back at that moment. I could have turned and walked out of the room. Instead, I picked up the stockings, walked to the edge of the bed and handed them to my aunt. I watched as she quickly tied my mom's arms to the headboard. Aunt Vicki rolled to her back breathing heavily. She sweated enough to stain the sheet.

"Take off your mom's pantyhose," She wheezed.

"I...!"

"Do it! You want to be a Dom? School's in session!"

I avoided my mother's eyes as I slid up the bed between her legs. Her knees were flexed and her heels dug into the mattress. I could see bubbles of liquid forming on her vaginal lips. They formed, burst and dribbled between her swollen lips. Despite her protestations, she seemed to be giving herself up to her sister's dominance.

The scent of sex and sweat emanated from their nether regions. My cock, which was still hard, tingled.

Auntie turned, raised up on her elbow and gave mom a long soulful kiss. I reached up and gripped the waistband of my mother's pantyhose. The aromas from mother's pussy caused my head to swim. It was strong, pervasive. The aroma was familiar. My ex-girlfriends smelled like this. Aunt Vicki fairly reeked of it. However, mom's had a subtle quality. There was a familiarity to it. In later years, I came to believe it was because her pussy was the first I tasted as I slid down the birth canal. Was this why men had that sexual fascination with their mother's? Was it because they tasted her at birth? Was it because they remember the warm snugness as they slid down the birth canal and wanted to experience that moment again? And again?

I began to separate lust from love. Auntie was an incredible fuck. However, that was lust. If and when I reentered mom's birth canal, if and when I deposited my seed in her womb, it would be an act of love! I turned my head and nipped at mom's thigh with my teeth.

"OUCH!! Mom squirmed

You little shit! I didn't teach you that," auntie chortled," Did that feel good, Cora? Do you like having your son mark you with his teeth."

I slid mom's pantyhose down to her hips. She lifted her ass so I could slide them off. Her pussy was wet, little bubbles kept forming at her opening, popped and dribbled down her cleft. I stopped, entranced. That rich intoxicating aroma wafted from this intimate opening. I inhaled deeply.

"Stop admiring the view!" I looked up into auntie's sweaty lust distorted face.

I pulled the tattered nylon over her legs and feet.

"Tie your mom's legs to the bed posts."

"Auntie, this too much! I can't...!"

"Look at her, Jordan! Look at her! See that puppy dog look? She wants it."

"Tie her up!" Auntie's scream struck me like a sharp slap across the face. Numbly, I looped the waistband around the footboard. I pulled mom's legs apart, tying each with the leg of her stockings.

I glanced up. I felt odd. A feeling of strength. Aunt Vicki turned into a 69 position. She pressed her pussy hard against mom's mouth.

"Vicki please," mom pleaded.

I was shocked to see mom's throat work as she licked auntie's pussy. Auntie's eyes were lidded. Her hips gyrated slowly. She seemed to be in another world. Her lips pulled back over her teeth in a snarl.

She and auntie were groaning. I could not help myself. I took my cock in hand and began to stroke it slowly. The feeling was exquisite, enhanced by the incestuous lesbian scene.

"Remember how I showed you to finger a pussy? Do it to your mom."

"No Vicki! No! Please don't!"

"Aunt Vicki, I...!"

"Do it, "she screamed. I looked into my mother's pleading eyes. What was she pleading for? Did she want me to leave the room? Or did she...? Auntie turned, lying full length on mom, tit to tit, crotch to crotch. They began a slow rotation of their hips.

I lay down between my mom's sweaty thighs. Above me my aunt's pussy gleamed wetly. Her anus still looked a little open where moments before I was fucking it. I looked in front of me at my mom's dripping wet pussy.

I eased my right hand forward with my index finger up, like Aunty showed me. I felt an incredible heat emanating from my mom's pussy. The wet sound I heard as my finger penetrated my mom's pussy was accompanied by a long soulful moan. Her hips thrust up and stopped. I slipped my index finger into the incredible heat and wetness of my mom's pussy.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!"

"You like that, don't you Cora? That's your son's finger, your son, entering your needy pussy."

I curled my finger up and found the rough spot just inside that Aunty told me about. I stroked it, using a motion as though I were beckoning for someone. Mom moaned and began to thrust up and down and push forward.

"Oh Jesus! Oh my God!"

"Jordan! Move your hand back and forth but keep stroking her G-spot."

I did as I was told. Aunt Vicki relaxed and she settled back on top of mom. She untied mom's hands. Auntie's ass was in my face. I kissed it and then ran my tongue down her crack.

"AWWW fuck! Jordan, where did you learn that?"

The scene was surreal. I was laying on my belly between my mother's legs finger fucking her while I licked and kissed my Aunt's ass. Aunty reached behind her and pulled apart her ass cheeks.

"I ain't had nobody lick my ass hole in years. Do it, motherfucker! Lick my asshole."

I slid forward and buried my face in Auntie's big ass. Her anus was musty but the odor was like good reefer to my lust-filled mind. As I forced my tongue into that forbidden hole, my mother's hands gripped mine. Mom frantically thrust against my finger.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Her hips thrust forward to meet my invading fingers. At the same time Aunty trembled.

I brought my free hand up and slapped auntie's ass as I forced my tongue as deep in her ass as I could. I wiggled it back and forth.

"Oh Fuck! You ass licking sumbitch you. You made me cum!"

Auntie drew herself up to all fours. She threw her leg over my head and rolled to her back. I could see her rounded belly convulsing as she came down. In front of me was mom's pussy. I could see and feel her juices leaking around my finger. Her clit was enormous. It looked like a small cock, pulsing just out of its sheath. With my finger still stroking inside her pussy, I slid forward and flicked my tongue at the tip of her engorged clit.

The result was electric. A small stream of clearish liquid squirted from her pussy, striking my hand. At the same time, mom howled. Aunty struggled to one elbow and leaned over us. Her eyes were slits, heavy with alcohol and the need for sleep.

"Whush happened?"

"Mom peed."

Aunty looked down between mom's legs.

"Bitch ain't peed. She squirted."

Aunty struggled to all fours and crawled until her face was above mom's. Auntie's huge tits swung freely from side to side. She leaned close enough to mom's face that her tits lay on mom's.

"How long has it been since someone made you squirt?"

"Please Vicki! This has to stop"

Mom's voice was still slurred with alcohol. The same time she was imploring Vicki to make me stop, her hands held my finger in her pussy. My tongue kept licking at mom's clit, savoring the fragrant fluids. Her body trembled uncontrollably.

"Do you really want us to stop? Or would you rather have your son's massive tool?"

Mom shook her head violently. Her hips thrust harder against my finger.

"No you sub bitch! You gona say it."

Aunty took one of mom's nipples in her mouth. She took it between her teeth and pulled. Mom screamed in pain. At the same time, the bubbles of pussy juice increased. A stream flowed heavily from her.

"Gawd! Vicki no! Please don't make me!"

"Make you do what, slut? Make you fuck? You know that's what you want. You want to be forced? Well, this time it's going to be your son! You gona beg your son to fuck you."

Simultaneously, I took mom's clit in my mouth and sucked hard on it while rubbing my index finger over the roughness of her G-spot. The effect was electric. Mom gave out a long tremulous moan. At the same time, her abdomen began to heave spasmodically. As her hips began to thrust hard against my face, making it hard to keep up, a small rill of clearish liquid began to bubble from her pussy. It was not quite a squirt, more a constant dribble.

"Oh Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! Jesus Christ!"

Aunty pulled on mom's nipple hard. She looked down at me and leered. I got up on my knees and walked forward until my cock hung just above mom's pussy. She was still writhing as her orgasm continued to wrack her body. I placed my hands under her slender thighs and lifted her legs to my shoulders.

Auntie's eyes almost glowed with intensity as she watched me position my cock at mom's entrance. I pushed forward slowly, letting the head slip past mom's engorged pussy lips. As the head of my cock pushed past her inner lips, her eyes widened.

"Oh please no! No! Don't fuck me! Don't!"

I looked at auntie's intense stare. She nodded her head ever so slightly. I slid my length into mom. When I felt the pressure of her cervix against the head of my cock, I stopped and looked down at her.

"Tell me to take it out, mom and I will. Should I take it out?"

Aunt Vicki sat up. She threw her leg over mom's head. Then she lifted her head into her lap. She stroked my mother's cheek with surprising tenderness. This was a side of her I had not seen. In a few hours, she went from a cock hungry cougar, willing to fuck her nephew to a dominatrix forcing my mother to accept my oral to a tender loving older sister.

"Tell him, baby! Tell him what you want." Auntie crooned.

I stroked mom's thighs and began slowly to pull out. Her pussy was like a velvet sheath, warm wet and pulsing. The spasms of her pussy were like a soft hand, flexing around my tool. I was home. This is where I belonged.

"Oh shit! Motherfucker! No! No!"

I continued to pull back until just the head was caressed between her swollen pussy lips. Mom raised her head. Her hair was a tussled mane framing her sweating face. Her eyes were wide and wild. Her mouth curled into a snarl like some feral animal.

"No! No! Don't you dare pull out! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Use me like the incestuous slut I am."

She was a woman I never saw. She was an animal. A bitch in heat. All she wanted was cock, any cock, my cock. I slid back in one long hard thrust.

"Talk to this slut! Tell her what she is! Tell her she is a submissive tramp."

I continued a slow long dicking. My cock sliding in, bottoming out and then I withdrew. Each slow deliberate thrust went deeper until I felt my balls slap against her ass. I recall what I heard dad call her one night when they were fucking. One of those nights, that ended with her screams echoing down the hall.

"Whose bitch are you? Huh? Whose pussy is this"?

Mom was up on her elbows watching my cock sliding in and out of her leaking pussy. A white froth covered our crotches. Her eyes locked with mine. I have seen pictures on the Internet and TV of a lioness growling. Mom's face looked like that. Her lips drawn back over her teeth, saliva running down her cheek, her eyes in a predatory slit.

"Fuck me good and it's yours. Use me and I'm your bitch!"

Mom screamed as aunty grasped her nipples, pinched and pulled hard.

"Slap the bitch's ass! Slap it hard. She loves pain!"

I brought my right hand down hard on mom's thigh. Her moans became continuous. Her head dropped back against auntie's belly.

"Harder! Slap her ass harder."

I brought my right hand up to hold mom's leg in place over my shoulder. With my left hand, I drew back and with all the strength I could muster I slapped her thigh were it blossomed into her full ass. She screamed and thrust hard against me.

"Tell me what you want!" Mightily, I maintained a slow steady pace, filling every crevice of the best pussy on earth.

"Harder! Harder!" mom's head rocked from side to side with such intensity she sprayed saliva over her breasts and belly. I felt it hit my lower belly.

"Harder who? Whose cock is filling you? Whose cock do you crave? Whose sperm do you want to fill your womb?"

Mom snarled. Her eyes glowed with the intensity of her need. Her hips thrust up rhythmically, slamming my cock head into her cervix.

"My son," She snarled, saliva running from the corners of her mouth, "my son! I want my son's cock. I want to feel his seed splash against my womb!"

I was close to cumming. I began to thrust hard, pushing past the resistance offered by her cervix, opening her pussy to accept all of me. My ex-girlfriends made me stop before I got this deep.

Aunty leaned over grasped mom's head in both of her hands and gave her a deep soulful kiss. I could see her tongue probing deep into my mother's mouth. I continued to pummel her thighs. My hands stung painfully. As though she had no spine, mom's lower body undulated, meeting my more and more frantic thrusts.

Mom's head rocked from side to side with such intensity, that she ripped it from Auntie's hands. Aunty collapsed against the headboard. Her hands dropped to her side. Her eyes closed and her head lolled to the side. She had passed out.

"Knock the bottom out of my pussy! Harder! Gawddamit Harder!"

I was pumping my cock hard into mom's spasming pussy. She rose up on her elbows again. Her eyes went from watching my cock move with the force and velocity of a piston in a racing engine to looking into my eyes with animalistic intensity.

There was a question I had to ask. There was something I needed to know.

"Does dad's cock feel this good? Does he make your pussy fart like my cock does?"

She looked at me long and hard. I saw emotions fly across her face.

"Ain't nobody...ever...fucked me like this! Ain't nobody took me like this! Nobody! Ever!"

"That's not what I asked. Say it!"

"You fuck me better than your father! I love your dick! I love the way you fuck me! God help me! Now fill me up! Make my pussy overflow with your seed!"

"You want it mom? You want it? I going to cum. Where do you want it?"

"Fill me up you good dick motherfucker! Plant your seed deep in my womb!"

With several hard, deep thrust I came deep in my mother. She moaned, almost crooning as her pussy filled with my juice. I could feel the rhythmic spasming of her vaginal sheath as she came with me.

"I love you, baby! I love you!"

"I love you too, mom! I love you so much!"

I was exhausted. My breath came in hard short gasps. My chest heaved with the effort. I lay my head againsy mom's thigh over my shoulder and kissed it. When I looked up, she had collapsed into Aunty Vicki's lap. As she dozed off, she mouthed the words, "I love you". The snoring of two sated women filled the air. My bedroom reeked of sex, sweat and stale alcohol.

I walked back on my knees. My cock dropped from mom's pussy. It glistened with our combined juices. Fatigued ruled my body. I dropped to all fours, my head just above mom's pussy. Through heavy eyes, I watched my seed ooze from mom's swollen pussy. My seed! I leaned down and kissed her cum and sweat covered pussy. Mom groaned and turned partially between Auntie's thighs.

My body ached with fatigue as I gathered my clothes from the floor. I stopped at the door and looked back. It was like a dream. There lay two mature women. I had fucked them both.

I walked down the hall to the linen closet, grabbed a towel, a sheet and a blanket. The door to my parents' room was fully open. My father was laying on his side snoring. He was naked. His arm thrown across the empty spot in their marital bed where my mom should have been.

As I made my way down to the Media Room, I knew there would be hell to pay in the morning. I smiled because no matter what was done to me, it could not erase the memory of this night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds