A Valentine's Day Tryst

***

So that's how I got here. Behind this large mature ass, my heart pounding like a thoroughbred in a stakes race, my cock a rigid bar of steel pounding Aunt Vicki's ass. I was working on my fourth nut of the night.

The first was in her mouth. We did it right on the steps leading up from the media room. Auntie had turned on the steps after she fell. Her dress was still around her waist. She reached up and unbuckled my jeans. She pulled them and my jockeys down around my ankles.

"Boy, there is an old song that fits this moment."

I looked at her quizzically.

"Gimmee that licking stick!"

Auntie was a pro. She inhaled my cock. I could feel her tongue lavishing caresses on it as the head bumped against the back of her mouth. She gagged and pulled back. She took me in her hand and stroked me while looking up in to my eyes.

"I want to feel this big motherfucker slide down my throat."

She took me back in her mouth. This time when I hit the back of her mouth, she pushed forward. I experienced the indescribable feeling of the head of my cock sliding down a woman's throat. She did something that few women since then and none before ever did. She hiccupped a few times, squeezing my cock in her throat. I came like Old Faithful. Instead of jets of steam and hot water shooting in the air, I fired my hot seed down auntie's throat and into her belly. I held her head tight as I pumped hard, emptying my balls.

I could see the excess cum streaming out of the corners of her mouth. It ran down her cheeks and dripped obscenely on her lace dress, staining it. Auntie pulled back, coughing explosively, spraying me and her with cum and saliva.

"Fuck Jordan! Fuck! I ain't never had nobody cum like that in my mouth. And you still hard!"

I am not sure what came over me then. Perhaps it was the pent up frustration of an hour's teasing in the car. Perhaps it was the residual effect of the bhang. I still don't know why. I knelt between my aunt's thighs right there on the steps. When she tried to stand up, I pushed her back.

"No Jordan! We mustn't! Your mom and dad are just upstairs."

I sneered at her. All night long she had been teasing me about sex, about fucking. When she struggled, I grab her arms and pinned the above head with one hand. With my other hand I ripped the crotch of her camisole open.

Auntie's eyes widened. "What you gona do? You just going to take you some pussy?"

I guided my tool into her opening and thrust hard. I watched auntie's eyes widen in shock as I entered her.

"Oh God! Dear fucking god, Jordan! Easy, baby easy! AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW SHHHHIIITTTT!!"

I thrust home and bottomed out. I could feel my balls slapping against her ass.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time, Auntie! You prance around her talking shit and teasing me! Time to stop teasing!"

I began a slow in and out. My last girlfriend told me that the only way she could take me is if I did it real slow. Still holding auntie's arms above her head, I thrust strongly and deeply into her mature pussy. She looked at me wide eyed, her mouth open and drooling. Auntie was tight. Not as tight as my ex but still tight. I felt her pussy begin to flex and spasm around my invading cock.

Above us I could hear the creak of a bed. Faintly I could hear soft moans. It sounded like dad was not as drunk as we thought. As I fucked Aunt Vicki, I could hear mom and dad fucking above us. It was unreal!

"Fuck Jordan! FFFFUUUCCKK! Your...cock...your cock is filling...filling me completely."

I recalled what she told me in the car, what Uncle Adam called her.

"You fat ass bitch! Move your big ass!"

Auntie's mouth, still covered in my cum, widened in a lopsided grin.

"Oh, it's gona be that kinda of party, huh? I may be a fat ass bitch but you got a lot to learn before you tame a slut like me."

Auntie wrapped her big thighs around my back. Above me I could look through the kitchen and see the steps leading up to the bedrooms. If either of my parents came to the kitchen, the first thing they would see is my aunt and I imitating the beast with two backs.

"Then teach me" I picked up the pace, slamming harder into Auntie, pushing her up the stairs with the violence of my fucking. "Show me how to please a woman."

"You just gona take you some pussy, huh? Then fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I spread my legs slightly, bracing myself against the stairs. I pushed up on my arms and began driving hard into auntie's pussy. The sloshing sound of cock in wet pussy filled the air. The violent slap of flesh on flesh resounded.

"Oh my god! Auntie you are amazing!"

She raised her head and planted her mouth over mine. At first, I recoiled at the taste of my own cum.

"Come on you bastard! Suck my tongue! See how good your jizz taste?"

There was no stopping now. My head swam. The taste of my seed was strangely arousing. The light in the kitchen blurred. My whole body trembled with my need. I looked down into auntie's eyes. Her face was contorted in an orgasmic sneer. Her eyes were wide and glowing. Auntie's body trembled. I felt her pussy spams and clamp down.

"Jesus Christ! I'm coming! ARRRGGGGHHHHHH Gawddamit!"

I tried to keep thrusting but the intensity of auntie's orgasms was such that her pussy had a death grip on my cock. I felt that tingling deep in my balls. The hump in my back grew. I thrust hard once, twice, three times. I lost count as I pumped my seed into my aunt's mature pussy. My open mouth scream matched hers.

"FFFUUUCCKK! Oh Fuck! Me too, auntie! Me too!"

I collapsed on top of her. We were sweating profusely. I could feel the spasms in auntie's pussy lessening.

"Motherfucker! That was good," Auntie moaned.

I began to push up off her. Her legs dropped to the steps on either side of us. As I attempted to lever myself up, she reached up and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me to her. My still hard cock sank to her depths. Auntie's eyes bucked and she groaned.

Her hands slipped to my head and she held it in both of her hands. Her eyes held mine as though searching for something.

"I ain't never had nobody fuck me like that! Sometimes I like it when a man just takes me like you just did."

I stared numbly, not sure of what to say.

"You know what a Dom is, boy?"

"No ma'am...er...auntie!"

She smiled. "Never mind! You keep fucking me like that and you can call me anything you want. Now let's get to your room before we get caught.

The third nut was in her mouth again. It started with her teaching me the fine points of eating pussy. She taught me that eating pussy was like French kissing. Your tongue plays first around her lips, moving between them. Then you probe the depths of her hole. Like your mouth and teeth suck and nibble on her mouth, you do the same with her pussy lips. The taste was incredible. There was a sweat muskiness to it. Auntie's juices were thick like honey but with a tantalizing, intoxicating musk. For the first time, I tasted my seed mixed with a woman's juices leaking from her pussy. It was a drug. I became addicted to it.

She taught me that when she was aroused her clit was almost painfully sensitive. That I had to build her to the peak where more than the occasional lick was tolerable. However, when I got her to that point, to transfer most of my attention there, licking it, sucking it, treating it like a small cock. She told me to remember how she sucked my cock and do that to her clit.

Finally, she had me turn into the 69 position. We sucked and licked each other for several minutes before I felt that familiar itch in my scrotum.

"I'm coming, Aunty! I'm coming!"

"Me too, baby! Me too! Bathe my tonsils with your sweet juice."

I heard her gag as I empty my balls down her throat. She gurgled several times then went limp under me. I felt her hands on my belly.

"Whew! Get up, Jordan! I need a breather."

"Yes ma'am."

Auntie looked a mess. Her makeup was smeared, mixed with drying cum, saliva and sweat. Her dress had a small rip at the seams and stains from my seed. It and the camisole were around her waist. She told me not to undress her, just push it out of the way. Treat me like a ho you picked up in the street, she said.

Her nipples were black and rigid. I could see my teeth marks were she told me to bite them, to make her feel some pain.

"Honey, I told you once, you don't have sex with a woman and call her ma'am. Especially me! It makes me feel old."

"Yes, Aunty."

"Better! But we'll work on it."

Aunt Vicki looked surprised when she saw my still hard cock.

"Lord, the blessings of youth! How many times can you cum before that monster gets soft."

She tried to sit up and tumbled on her back. She was still very drunk. Her eyes were at half-mast.

"It's always semi hard, Aunty."

Aunty managed to roll to her belly. She turned so that her face was near my crotch. Her eyes were red and watery. As we talked, her eyes would slowly close then pop back open.

"I guess I should go downstairs and let you get some sleep."

She did not answer. Her head dropped to the mattress. She began to snore loudly. I got up, wondering what would happen in the morning when she sobered up. As I turned to leave my bedroom, she woke up.

"Hey!" she slurred. "Where the fuck you going?"

She was really loud. I began to worry about waking mom and dad. Sometime while auntie and I were having sex it got quiet in their room.

"Get your ass back over here. We finished when I say we finished."

She rolled on her back with her legs spread. Her vaginal lips were red and swollen. I could see a pink pulsing within her partially open lips. A thin clear rill of liquid leaked from her pussy and down the crack of her ass.

"Well," she giggled, "at least you better than my husband. He'd be sleep by now. You got me creaming like a schoolgirl. Jordan, you ever fuck a woman in her ass?"

I was shocked and uncertain what to say. My buddies and I sometimes talked about women who 'took it up the ass'. We decided that was more talk than reality. We also decided if a woman let a man do that to her, she must be a real slut. I took a hard look at my 48 year old aunt.

"Uh...no! No Aunty," I managed to stammer out.

Her face took on a wistful look.

"It's been years for me. Your uncle don't like doing it at all. Saysh it's filthy and degenerate. "She eyed me drunkenly with a weird smile on her face. "You think giving a woman what she likes is degenerate, Jordan?"

"Um...I....I...I don't know Aunty."

Auntie's grin got bigger. Then, as though she had made her mind up about something, she asked about lube.

"Lube?"

"Jordan I know you jacking that monster off. You must be using something to lube that dick up. Where is it"?"

Weakly, my heart thudding loudly in my chest, I pointed at the nightstand. One of my friends worked at the local pharmacy. He gave me something called Astroglide. He said it worked wonders when he whacked off.

Aunty Vickie rolled to her belly and got up on her knees. She balanced herself with one hand on the bed as she rummaged through the top drawer of my nightstand. Her large hips framed her swollen pussy. It seemed fuller and fatter compared to the girls I knew. It looked like a partially open clam. Her pussy lips were dark brown. In the middle was a pink wet looking part. It seemed to pulse as if it had a life of its own.

I did not know my cock could get any harder but it did. It ached as I recalled fucking my aunty. Just above that, winking, was her ass. In biology class when we dissected frogs, it was called an anus. Some of the kids giggled nervously when old Mrs. Worthington used that term. She would fix them with a baleful glare over her black rimmed coke bottle bottom eyeglasses. That tittering gradually tapered off when she did that.

I was looking at Auntie's anus. I was not going to dissect it. She wanted me to fuck it.

"Ahhhhhh! Here it is!"

She held the nearly empty tube in the air in triumph. Her action caused her to over balance. She was in danger of falling on the floor, possibly hitting her head on the nightstand. I quickly grabbed her around the waist. I half pulled, half pushed her back into the bed.

She lay on her back, the tube of Astroglide held high.

"Aunty perhaps we should stop now...!"

"Gawddamit! You ain't gona be like your fucking goody two shoes fucking limp dick uncle, are you?

"No Aunty! I mean...I didn't mean...!"

"Shut up and lube my ass.

So there it is! We have come full circle. I am fucking the first anus in my life. And it was not half bad. It was much tighter than her pussy. If you judged by her loud vocals she was really enjoying it. At her urging, I even began slapping her ass! Hard!

Here I am 18, still in high school, only 2 women removed from being a virgin and I am pounding my aunt's asshole. Just as I got my coordination, pull back, slap her ass, thrust in and so on, I heard a scream behind me.

I have recalled that moment many times. It is burned into my consciousness. I had a tight grip on Auntie's hips, pulling her back as I thrust in. Both she and I turned, looking over our shoulders. I remember Auntie's loud grunt as I bottomed out in her ass.

There was my mother. She was naked except for her pantyhose and high heels. The hair on her neatly trimmed thatch gleamed wetly in the light from the lamp on the nightstand. Her breasts jiggled disturbingly as she balanced herself on the frame of the door. She was having trouble standing, weaving slightly. Her eyes were wide in surprise. A thin sheen of sweat covered her. The wetness of her hairy twat continued partway down her thighs. I remember thinking her tits were larger than I thought.

"VICKI! You slut! You fucking my son!"

I guess I should have pulled out of my aunt's ass then but I was petrified. In my mind's eye, I can see the tableau we must have presented in our incestuous position.

"Cora! Let me explain."

Aunt Vicki was trying to slide forward off my cock. However, I had a death grip on her hips. I only relaxed my grip when she reached back and slapped my belly. Still, I knelt there. My mind was having trouble making the transition to the reality of the situation. My mother had just caught me fucking her sister, my aunt, in the ass.

"Explain! Bitch, you fucking my son! What is there to explain?"

"Fuck! Cora, it ain't the end of the world."

Mom let go of the doorframe. She staggered as she walked the few steps to my bed. She stopped just past me. Aunt Vicki turned and sat on the edge of the bed. There was a strong aroma of bodies and sex in the room.

Apparently, dad was not as drunk as we thought. I saw the familiar creamy coating moistening mom's thatch. Some of it ran down her thighs. She and dad fucked. I resisted the urge to lick her thighs. I went to stand up, hoping to steal out of the room before the shit hit the fan.

"Sit down, Jordan!" They said it in unison.

I sat. Auntie was to my left sitting on the edge of the bed. Mom was just to my right. But not three feet separated us. I was trying to decide where I should go to escape. There was going to be an earth shaking fight. However, I was in my bedroom, my refuge. There was really no place to go. A part of me wondered when my father would walk in. The shit would really hit the fan then.

"You no good tramp! Ever since we was kids, you get a little alcohol in you and you have to spread your legs,"

"Ho! I know you ain't talking about a bitch spreading her legs. Most of those times yours were spread right next to me."

I was a spectator, forgotten in their alcohol/bhang fueled anger. Oddly, my mother's pussy seemed to get wetter as they argued. Her pussy lips got more swollen and wetter.

"You slut! Whatever I may have done, I ain't fucked no relative."

"So you mean them times when we was kids and licked each other off don't count?"

So mom and Aunty not only fucked together, they had sex with each other. I tried to imagine my conservative mom on her back (her knees?) with some guys dick pounding her. Did she and auntie switch guys at some point? Did they let the guys watch them eat each other? My mind boggled at the possibilities.

Like a spectator at a tennis match, my head swiveled from first one to the other and back again. The only problem was while auntie was sitting on the bed next to me, her big tits swinging as she gesticulated, mom was standing over me. Each time I swiveled her way, I had to look up from her pussy to see her face. As the verbal exchange heated up, I stopped swiveling and just stared at my mom's wet pussy. Dad's cock had been in there. His cum was wetting her inner thighs. What would it be like if I...! I shook my head to clear the image of my cock sliding around dad's cum in mom's pussy.

Mom screamed again and leapt past me. She landed on Aunt Vicki, pushing her back on the bed. Surprised, I slid to the floor, my back against the bed.

"Mom! Aunt Vicki! You guys need to stop!"

"You trifling ho! Fucking my son!"

They both had two handfuls of the others hair. At first Mom was on top. Her red crotchless pantyhose framed her round milk chocolate ass. In turn, that succulent jiggly behind framed her wet, gleaming butterfly wing pussy.

They rolled over and over on the bed, screaming, cursing each other and pulling the other's hair. I heard a rip as the seam of my aunt's dress completely separated. First mom was on top. Then auntie was on top, her dress hanging off her like an expensive silk rag. Then they were face to face side by side on the bed. Their bodies dripped with perspiration. Their breaths came harsh sibilant wheezes.

"What you mad about, cunt? I beat you to it? Your limp dick husband couldn't quench the fire?"

The strong aroma of sweating bodies, stale alcohol and something else filled the tight confines of the small bedroom. Along with that indefinable aroma that caused my cock to stay hard, was the incredible scene before me. Two women, two mature women were fighting about me.

"Ho! You just mad cause I beat you to it."

"No! No! You sick bitch!" A line from a Shakespearian play we studied in school popped into my head. 'Methinks the lady doth protest too much.'

Auntie got her knee between mom's legs and flipped her on her back. She pinned her arms above her head. Mom's legs scissored in the air ineffectually under my aunt's weight. Her exertions appeared to have exhausted her.

Aunt Vicki pinned mom's hands above her head. She entwined her legs around mom's forcing them open. There seemed to be a subtle change in their behavior. They were still tussling and yelling at each other. Mom struggled less. She began thrusting her hips up and down.

"You bitch," she moaned, "you bitch!"

Where was my father? They were screaming at the top of their lungs, making enough noise to wake the dead. It obviously was not enough to wake dad from what I would discover later was a drunken stupor.

"You like this don't you, ho? You talk about my...PROCLIVITIES...what about yours? Does Deshaun ever pin you down and make you do whatever he wants? "

Mom's eyes rolled back in her head. Her head turned and she looked at me. There was something odd in her eyes.

"Please Vicki! Please!"

"Please what, you submissive skank! Please let you lick my pussy. Huh, ho? Is that what you want?"

Aunt Vicki's eyes flicked toward me. A wicked smile played across her lips.

"Or is it please let your son do to you what he did with me? Is that it, Cora? He was fucking my ass when you came in. Look at that big dick!"

"Please Vicki! Stop!"

"Look at it! I done had that mammyfucker in my mouth, in my pussy and when you walked in, in my ass! THAT, little sister, is some good dick!"

I sat on the floor in open mouth consternation. Above me two mature sisters were wrestling on the bed. One, my mother, seemed to be surrendering to the will of the other, Aunt Vicki.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds