A Very English Family Ch. 01

In the last few weeks we'd disposed of and sold off as much of our heavy furniture as we could so there were relatively few large items left to shift and we'd even disposed of our old beds, intending instead to sleep temporarily on blow-up beds and to buy replacement furniture once we were installed in the new house. It was going to be a real 'make-over', if the term had been invented at that time.

With the house already sold, the final day arrived and Mum popped into town, soon to return driving the small box van which she backed, quite professionally, into our gateway and from then on we were kept busy filling the van to her instructions.

Despite having disposed of our heavy stuff, the back of the van soon became filled, stuffed with tables, chairs, boxes of kitchenware, piles of gardening tools and mountains of our personal effects (including our bikes) and it took ages to get loaded...but then, with a last look around we were done and all clambered into the cab, the four of us a matching set, all in shorts and t-shirts.

Although we could just about sit in a row in the van it was quite a squeeze that way and Sarah quickly suggested that she could sit on our laps in turn – an action that we readily accepted. As a relatively close-knot family there were no qualms about being squashed together although Andy's eyebrows shot up as Sarah made herself comfy.

"Blimey, you're so bony!" he muttered, with reference to Sarah's shape, "Still, at least you're not too bloomin' heavy though."

Sarah was a mirror image of her mother without quite so much meat on her so Andy's comment was fairly accurate even if a bit demeaning. In the circumstances I knew that I'd have said something too but such comments were just small-talk as if to disguise our delight at the feeling of getting underway and the thrill of having female flesh pressed against us.

There was relative silence now as we pulled away and few comments as Mum concentrated on the urban traffic. We needed to go into town to drop the keys with the Agents but then we were off out into the countryside and onto the relatively straight and uncluttered main roads. I heard Mum breathe a sigh of relief as she was now able to relax more but she remained focussed while us three were left with nothing much to do.

For some considerable time we motored on, eating up the miles steadily with only a few nonchalant comments passing between us from time to time but then I felt a nudge in my side as Andy's elbow thrust against me – and when I looked at him, Andy's face was quite red.

"What's the matter?" I mouthed silently at him.

"She's squashing me, my ummm...," he breathed back, his eyes quickly flashing downwards and back up.

I got the message just as he added, more loudly, "I'm getting all hot."

Well, it was quite warm in the van, even though Andy and I were wearing shorts.

"Get her to move then," I said quietly and simply, the implications of Andy having his penis squashed sailing past me.

I patted Sarah's thigh and gestured to her with my thumb – a signal that she quickly understood and moments later she was wriggling from his lap to mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she leaned back against me and the door as between us we made ourselves comfy again. Her belly felt warm and soft and sexy as I clasped my hands over her body and her arse was firm as she nestled herself down on my lap.

Another period of time passed and I was kind of subconsciously dozing off when the motion of the van changed. I awoke instantly, to find the van slowing as we turned into a big lay-by where Mum parked up and turned off.

"Wow," she said, her voice full of relief, "We've done well – that's over seventy miles done – we're about half way already."

"You've done well, not us," I answered, "Great stuff – I was so relaxed I was almost asleep. You ok, Mum?"

"Yes sure, I'm ok but I want a break," she said as she opened her door and climbed out, "I'm going to stretch my legs for a few minutes."

Andy slid across the bench seat and joined Mum.

"Me too," he said, "Need a wee as well."

The toilet block was nearby, adjoining the small café, towards which they headed, while Sarah and I luxuriated in the extra space and lack of motion by stretching out on the seats.

She turned to me with a wicked smile on her face, her eyes glittering with amused arousal.

"Andy was getting all excited," she said, her face glowing with pleasure, "I could feel him."

"Yeah I know, he said he was all hot," I replied, echoing Andy's words and not knowing what other words to use and Sarah nodded.

"No, not just hot! It was his dick; it got all hard – I felt it growing and pushing!" she said, her cheeks reddening, "It was fun though – it was nice!"

"His what – his penis?" I asked, astonished that Sarah would refer to that instrument, but she nodded to confirm what she'd said.

"Yes – his cock, you know, his penis, his dick, his tool – it was hard – I told you, I felt it!" she said again, "Pushing up – and I kept pushing back. I wish I'd been able to put my hand underneath me to feel it properly!"

"Wow! That's...dirty, no, naughty, no, I mean that's wild. Oh bloody hell, no you shouldn't be thinking like that!" I spluttered as I imagined the disgusting but erotic scenario but as I did so I felt my own penis swelling as if I could actually feel her thighs and buttocks pushing against me again.

I tried to turn the wicked thoughts off but just couldn't – they were so vivid and exciting that they began to scramble my mind and I found my hands moving almost unbidden to cover my groin. And anyway, the thoughts were suddenly no longer nasty or crude – in an instant they'd become just plain sexy now.

Over an hour of sitting on our laps had caused Sarah to become thoroughly aroused and alert too. Her eyes had quickly noticed my response and a moment or two later she was sliding closer to me on the seat until her warm naked thigh was pressed against my equally naked leg. Somehow the touch of her body was different now – in the past and even as she'd been sitting on my lap, the contact had merely been a sisterly touch but now there seemed to be sex in the air and things had changed dramatically! Suddenly I was here in the van with a horny and delightfully sexy girl – not just with my sister.

I felt an involuntary shudder run all through me but it wasn't one of horror – it was one thoroughly tinged with desire and lust.

Immediately my eyes began to absorb the sights, taking in the substantial but still developing bulge of her breasts and the denim-clad meeting of her thighs – before I dragged my eyes away, astonished by my audacity.

But Sarah wasn't fazed – instead she seemed to be thrusting her breasts forward and squirming her body in ways that I'd never seen her do before and in ways that were so exceptionally sexy.

Her eyes found mine and held me, pulling my concentration back to the present.

"Can I try that with you? You know – touch you?" she asked, her question rhetorical indeed since I knew that not only would she do it but that I'd be unwilling to stop her.

I felt myself nodding just as I watched Sarah's hand sliding over my thigh and onto my tight bulge.

"Ooooh Sarah," I breathed, "Don't!"

But there was no way I intended to stop the very stimulating feeling of my sister's hand stroking my cock and I felt myself shudder inside – while growing very hot on the outside too.

"Wowww!" she exclaimed as her fingers explored, "That feels big, bigger than Andy!"

"You shouldn't be doing this," I hissed, feeling my cheeks glowing with excitement and possibly embarrassment, "You're supposed to be my sister!"

"Yes, but we're going to a new home, a new world really," she said, "A new life and a new way of living and I want us to make some changes."

"Like what?" I asked in a hissed whisper, already realising what she implied but not daring to think how far she intended to change things.

"Like sex," she said, causing me to spin my head around to look right at her.

"What – really?" I asked, shocked and yet so aroused.

"At the old house and even after Dad had gone I just couldn't do anything even though I so really wanted to," she continued, her voice warm and enticing, "But now I think I can make things change – in a big way."

Her wandering fingers had closed over my cock, exploring my dimensions, discovering that my penis was curled and entrapped inside my underpants. And she also discovered that I wasn't about to complain or move away – in fact I was loving the feeling, delighting in the attention and absorbing the sexual pleasure so thoroughly that all I could do was to thrust my quivering hips up at her hand.

Her wicked fingers were now doing their best to adjust my penis so that it had more room to move and expand and another hiss left my lips as she succeeded in releasing my cock from it's prison, allowing it the freedom of the leg of my shorts in which to grow.

"Ohhh yesss Chris, that's nice," Sarah breathed as her fingers were now able to slide up and down my length, "You're going to be such fun to have!"

I was just thrusting my hips up to meet her curled fingers when we heard the voices of our mother and brother as they returned and with a gasp Sarah was moving quickly, climbing back onto my lap, her hand pressing hard down between her legs as she manoeuvred herself into position. She may have done so by accident but her hands quickly found and pressed onto my penis again.

By the time the door opened and Andy and Mum began to climb back into the van we were settled, apparently innocently, with smiles for our returnees. Andy edged his way past the wheel and settled in the centre of the bench seat and then Mum climbed in to the driver's seat and turned on the ignition.

"Feel better?" said Sarah as Andy made himself comfy beside us.

"Yes, but I hate mucky toilets like those," said Mum, "Oh well, everyone ready?"

She wriggled around to settle herself but as she did so she seemed to move her nose through the air and her nostrils flared as if sniffing out something unusual but she said nothing as she started the motor.

"Ok – I'm all set, hang on then," she said, "So we're off – second half of the journey. Bet you're all looking forward to getting there?"

"Can't wait," exclaimed Sarah happily, "It's going to be so much fun – so exciting!"

Her enthusiasm seemed almost overpowering, so much so that Mum looked at her firmly as we waited to exit the lay-by – but Sarah couldn't have cared less, such was her mood.

Then we were out on the road again with Sarah squirming almost energetically on my lap, driving me insane as my penis was rubbed by her actions. I eventually found myself actually stopping Sarah from moving – I had no intention of blowing off in my shorts whatever intention Sarah might have had and anyway, all this was sudden and unexpected and totally scary, to be honest.

And there was another reason for her to stop – Andy seemed to be aware of what she was doing and spent much of the next hour with his hands on his lap, very obviously hiding his own arousal too while his eyes seemed to constantly flicker our way and then back again.

If it came to that, I had the very distinct feeling that Mum was aware of there being more than just some innocent movement going on, judging from her quick glances.

Fortunately for us however, Mum soon needed her attention on the road as we left the main highway and plunged into the lesser, more convoluted and more crowded roads nearer the coast.

And the change of surroundings made us kids concentrate on the scenery now, especially as we weren't that many miles from our destination at last.

And then we were almost there – the small community was signposted now and we were all on edge with anticipation. Both Andy and Mum were now leaning forward to spot landmarks and although Sarah too was on the lookout, her concentrated efforts meant that her hands were now braced between her legs – and one of them was very firmly clasping my penis!

"There it is!" said Mum as she pointed ahead, "There's our road."

In moments Sarah let go of my cock and concentrated instead on the view and although my penis now pushed hard against the back of Sarah's thighs, I too found my sexual arousal dying as our new home beckoned.

Inside the van you could almost feel the tension rising as we slowly drove the last quarter mile – then, as we rounded a final bend, firstly the sea came into view and then our new home.

"That's the house," said Mum, "Oh it still looks lovely."

Sarah, Andy and I had seen the house before, so it wasn't a complete surprise but we'd only visited once whereas Mum had been down four times in all when she'd chosen and bought the place so at least she knew where she was going.

"Done it!" yelled Mum excitedly, "We've made it, kids!"

A chorus of exclamations rang out, filling the van with sounds of happiness and relief and then Mum was ushering us all out so we could guide her as she reversed the van into our driveway...then there was a sudden silence as she switched the motor off, then climbed down from the van.

Moments later and a car pulled up and a young man jumped out, waving keys and a clipboard at us. Mum went and took the keys from him and signed the paperwork then came and joined us again, her face beaming with happiness.

"Well, what d'you reckon?" she asked as she opened the front door, "Still as nice as you remember?"

"Incredible!" I mouthed, "This is going to be fantastic!"

"Better," said Andy, "It's hard to realise that we're going to live here now."

"Like being on holiday all the time!" said Sarah, "My bikini's going to get so much sun on it!"

Mum laughed happily too, probably as relieved to have completed the journey as anything and she extended her arms to us. She embraced and kissed the twins then held me.

"You, young man, are going to have to help me a lot," she said, "We're here on our own now and I'm going to have to rely on your help, so don't go rushing off to the beach all the time."

Her arm pulled me to her side and squeezed me, her generous breasts a warm and comfy pillow for my arm; almost like some recompense for the work to come.

"Of course I'll help – you know I will, Mum," I said, "It's still going to be wonderful though."

We turned together and kissed lips to lips, a friendly warm happy kiss that just made me love Mum all the more.

"I'll make it up to you," said Mum mysteriously, her voice soft and erotic, "You won't feel left out."

I smiled uncertainly and then with a final quick kiss we separated. I turned away and walked to the back of the van while the other two kids disappeared into the house.

"Come on – let's get the stuff done then," I called out in an effort to hide my emotions, "All hands to the pump!"

And as I spoke I realised that my cock had deflated entirely, much to my great relief.

With nothing huge to shift Mum was able to stand aside and direct us as we carted items of furniture and box after box of effects to various rooms and it wasn't until we'd finished unloading that I was able to visualise how things were arranged, then Mum came with me as I climbed upstairs and we threaded our way through the minor chaos of boxes, bags and bits on the landing. She led the way to the rear of the house and pointed at the two doors on either side of the bathroom.

"The twins are having those rooms," she said, thus crushing my plans in just a few words, "I don't mind which one they have, just so long as they don't squabble about it!"

I knew that I'd wanted one of the back bedrooms and had assumed that my sister would have had the other front room and that way us two boys could have had some privacy at the back of the house but nevertheless I smiled amicably at Mum before she grasped my hand and pulled me towards the biggest bedroom at the front of the house.

"This one's going to be mine," she said, "I'm having the one with the en suite and you're going to have the other one at the front; the one next to mine – and do you know what – there's a door between the two rooms I hadn't really noticed before."

"Really?" I replied as I frowned towards the wall, "I didn't notice it either."

She pointed at the concealed door, then opened it, revealing 'my' room beyond. The door hadn't been entirely obvious because it didn't have a frame surround and the door itself was covered in matching wallpaper so that only the handle was visible.

"I thought that was a cupboard or something – I hadn't realised until now," she said, "It'll be so useful!"

"Yes, useful," I echoed, "So I can rush in and save you from spiders and other nasties, eh?"

Mum laughed at my innocent remark but she actually seemed to have a pitying edge on her laughter; a nuance that I lost at the time.

"It'll be a lot more useful than that," she said mysteriously, "But we'll come to that later – so many more things to do."

I 'toured' my allocated bedroom while Mum remained in her own room and began making new plans for where my bits and pieces would be placed then realised too that the door was equally well camouflaged from my side. No wonder I hadn't noticed it before – but what I did notice now was that it had no lock, just a basic latch. I'd have to be very careful when I was wanking, I realised; perhaps I'd have to make sure of having a chair handy to block the doorway...

And then Mum interrupted my thoughts and I was instructed to find the blow-up Lilo beds and inflate them; then to check that the boxes of clothes were all in the right rooms and then to come downstairs when I'd finished.

With no pump, it took me a fair while to inflate the air beds during which time several thoughts began to meander around my mind, one of which was decidedly wicked.

'Why's Mum put me next to her,' I wondered, 'Perhaps it's logical but it's really annoying.'

I worked on then found another thought breaking into my toil.

'And why was she so pleased to find the adjoining door?' I wondered but found no answer.

I kept blowing then paused again.

'Hey, I wonder if I'll be able to see her as she changes or gets undressed?' I pondered happily.

I felt the start of some movement in my groin but my thoughts were relatively feeble as most of my efforts were being put into blowing up the air beds, especially Mum's big double Lilo.

I continued to mentally debate Mum's room selection before realising that her choice had been eminently sensible and potentially even interesting but then my thoughts were interrupted by a yell from below to the effect that food was ready.

The smell of fish 'n' chips seemed to have entered my mind while I'd been upstairs and I now discovered that Andy had been sent up the village and had returned as requested with enough food to fill us all and that the smell was very real.

"I've done the beds but I haven't finished moving all the boxes yet," I complained but Mum just waved her hand in dismissal.

"Leave it," she said, "You've done enough, thanks darling. We'll finish doing the rest tomorrow."

With eager mouths and minds we set about to demolish the calorie filled meal which we washed down with nice cool fresh water. And even the water tasted better down here I realised, as we leaned back against assorted walls and finished up our first supper in our new home.

There was a gentle rumble from Andy, then a chuckle from Sarah and another burp, this time from her.

"Pigs!" I said contentedly, then discovered that I needed to burp too.

"Pig yourself!" came the retort as I let the rumble out – but it was all good-natured stuff and now Mum burped quietly as well and then yawned prodigiously.

"Oh gosh, it's been a long day," she said, "Early to bed tonight I think. Come on kids, let's hit the sack nice and early, then we'll be fit for a sorting-out day tomorrow. Anyway, I need to relax..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds