A Very English Family Ch. 01

"Oh please, more, harder," she pleaded, "Ooooh yes, yes, like that – oh Chris, keep going."

Now I'd started, my initial panic was settling down and on seeing Mum's response I found myself starting to enjoy our interaction, able now to notice Mum's responses, to distinguish between pain and pleasure, even between lust and love. And my delight rose higher as Mum's hand found my cock again and held it, her fingers sending animalistic messages to my brain.

She pulled me towards her and, using her hand, she rubbed my cock up and down her pussy, the roughness of her pubes as exciting as the slipperiness of her pussy itself. Then I felt the pressure of her lips on my penis as it slid up and down her cleft and I had to prevent myself from thrusting into her.

"Oh Chris, hurry up and finish me; then I can do you and we can get started," she said, her words uttered close to my ear, "I need you tonight – need you so much."

The thought of having sex with her was the culmination of my wildest fantasies and despite the depravity of the situation I was as eager as any Lothario, practically desperate to get to sink my cock into a pussy and especially into my mother's.

"Oooh Mum, I love you," I moaned as my hands explored and spread soapy bubbles over Mum's delightful tits, "You're so...so..."

"Sexy?" she asked, her eyes twinkling and her voice all seductive, "I hope so! I do hope so!"

Her body squirmed against my hands as she guided them from her breasts, downwards to stroke her tummy and then to rub suds over the little bush between her legs.

"Ohhh darling, hurry up," she moaned as her hands pressed my fingers into her pussy, "Come on – do the rest of me too, quickly now."

Reluctantly leaving her pussy I rubbed soapy foam everywhere until Mum pronounced herself to be cleansed and then she started on me instead, firmly rubbing my chest and arse and back before sinking to her knees to deal with my legs. I looked down on my mother from above and watched with undisguised delight as she worked her way up to soap my jutting cock and my balls.

"Don't want to damage this lovely specimen," she said, her fantastic unfettered cleavage swaying gently, "It's going to feel so perfect when it gets inside me!"

I was so worked up by now that, depraved as the thought might be, the idea of having sex with my mother was now going to be the perfect end to the day. With a heavy load of spunk in store I would probably have had a wank before I slept but now, even that pleasure was to be eclipsed, it seemed.

And then Mum interrupted my daydreams as she directed the shower over us, washing away the soap suds quickly and efficiently until she stood back a bit.

"You'll do," she said and then a moment later she bent down.

A few seconds later and her warm soft mouth engulfed my knob, my imagination believing that she was taking me almost to the root.

I nearly jumped away in shock but instead I felt my hips push my cock at her, so much so that she quickly lifted away.

"Careful with that thing," she said, "I'm not very good at sucking...I'm out of practice. I'm still good at other things though!"

"Wow!" was all I could muster once I'd recovered from her oral assault, "That was...was..."

"Nice?" she asked, her eyes twinkling once again, "We haven't got started yet!"

And then she was turning off the water and ushering me onto the mat before wrapping me in a big towel and draping another one around herself.

"Let's get nice and dry and cosy and then we can go and lie down, ok?" she said, "And then we can find out if you're a man yet."

"You really mean we're going to have sex?" I spluttered, still in some degree of shock, "It's not that I don't want to, it's just that..."

"It's just that we're mother and son, isn't it darling?" she said, "So just pretend that I'm one of your girlfriends – I'm sure you'd know what to do with her!"

I felt my cock jump with excitement and eagerness as the bare facts were revealed, just as Mum was now revealing her washed and perfect body.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked almost conversationally as she dried between her legs, "Only without your dad I haven't been getting any sex at all and it's been terrible to see you two lads and not be able to do anything."

Mum rubbed the towel over and around her firm breasts, then slid her hands seductively all over them.

"But now that we're here on our own," she said, "And now that you're all grown up it's going to be so much fun."

"Definitely going to be fun!" I enthused, as my sexual needs asserted themselves.

"Mmmm, it'll be even more fun if we can all get to know each other too," Mum continued as she finished drying herself.

"Honest?" I heard myself asking, "Did you mean 'us' as in 'all of us'?

Mum closed the small gap between us and let her naked body nestle against mine like a supple snake. The press of her tits was superb, the cool, gentle softness of her belly was incredible and the wiry stroke of her pubes against my cock was entirely arousing and I tried to get my hands involved but Mum now pushed me away gently.

"Well yes, that's what I meant but we'll start with you and your lovely cock," she answered as her hand played over my instrument, "Come on then, let's get to bed."

Her warm soft hand held my penis and pulled me from the bathroom to the bedroom.

"Anyway, why not?" Mum continued, "I don't think that it's just you and I who are horny."

She stopped and winked at me, then continued.

"I wouldn't be at all surprised if Andy and Sarah are having their own bit of fun right now!" she said, "I hope they are, it'll keep them busy while we enjoy ourselves!"

The idea of my siblings having sex together hadn't really been developed in my mind until now but suddenly it made sense. The action in the van was just a taste of sex and proof that Sarah already knew a fair bit about Andy.

They were twins – they knew each other better than even Mum and I did, so why wouldn't they be willing to explore? But then Sarah had also indicated her interest in me and in that moment it finally dawned on me that this household was about to become a whole lot closer and a lot more friendly too!

But my consideration of their actions was now superseded by Mum who suddenly left me by myself as she headed back to the bathroom. Moments later and the sound of her peeing reached my ears, reminding me that I too needed a leak. And then we were exchanging places and it was my turn to empty my bladder, an action that took some doing because my penis was still as hard as a rock and even after I'd peed it jerked to attention again, my desire for sex as strong as ever.

Upon my return to the bedroom Mum was already reclining on the air bed, her double sleeping bag spread out over it. She lay there partially on her side; her heavy breasts hanging downwards, her upper body supported on one elbow while one leg was crooked and raised as if to present her mound of pubic delights to me.

"Come on Chris, hurry up, I don't want to get cold," she said as she beckoned me and soon I was kneeling on the bed beside her.

"What do I do?" I asked, not so sure of myself now but Mum had it covered.

"Oh come on, you know what to do with a woman, don't you? Just come and lie down here," she said, stroking the bed beside her, "Then we can play for a bit and do some exploring, before we get going properly."

Butterflies were now rampant inside me as I settled down beside her. This was new territory and so frightening that I felt my hard-on easing down. She was an experienced woman and I was soon going to discover just how much or how little I knew about sex.

"Give me your hand," said Mum as she rolled over onto her back, "Put it here, then just slide it downwards – gently – and then use your fingers and your imagination."

Her hand placed mine on her belly just above her pubic hair – then left me to it. Slowly and rather tentatively I began to explore, feeling the softness of her abdomen and then the springy wiriness of her pubes. Embolden I lifted my hand away and placed it below her pussy, my fingers now touching the inner sides of her thighs on either side. Her skin was so soft there – and so responsive. Instantly I felt her hips jerk to my touch and Mum sucked in a long breath at the moment of contact. I let my fingers stroke right up over her pussy until I found her pubes again, then I continued to move, downwards again, letting one finger press gently against her lips, sliding softly until I found the protruding nub of warm flesh that was her clitoris. Mum gasped quietly as I touched her clit and I felt my penis lifted once again, jerking into solid, excited, almost frantic erection.

"There, right there," hissed Mum as my fingers explored her clit, "Push down – put your fingers on either side of it."

It was wonderfully warm there and slightly damp too and as my fingers probed so her hips kept quivering and pushing against me, urging me on, encouraging me with her urgent need.

"Yessss," she breathed, "Ooooh Chris, that's nice – right there – stay there."

Two of my fingers were sliding on either side of her clit, gently rubbing her flesh in small movements up and down. I could feel the rubbery hardness of her clit and felt the way that my movements were stimulating my mother's body.

Entirely aroused now I was beginning to feel a little more at home, a little more sure of my actions and eager to please Mum I worked my fingers around her shivering, gently moving pussy.

"Mmmmmm, don't stop," she breathed deliciously and as I softly stroked her, Mum provided just the extra stimulus I needed by reaching for my cock. Her soft hand enveloped it, then began to masturbate me slowly, sliding my skin up and down my shaft, softly caressing my knob, smoothly spreading my oozing precum over my entire penis but then hardly had she started to play with me I had to stop her movements for fear of her setting me off uncontrollably.

I concentrated all my attention on just stroking Mum's delightful pussy and although I was gentle and careful, I seemed to be doing the right thing.

"Ooooh, feel me," said Mum somewhat mysteriously considering that I was doing just that, "You're getting me all hot darling."

Then her hand landed on mine and pushed my fingers away from her clit and towards her valley itself before merely resting on my fingers, guiding me gently. My two fingers slid over her hot hairy lips, feeling the way they fitted together so perfectly but then aided by a gentle push from Mum, one fingertip slipped deeper between her lips. Almost immediately it seemed, her whole pussy opened to me as my finger unleashed a warm slippery gush of lubrication.

"Oooohh Chris, yessss," Mum sighed, her hand lifting from mine, "You've made me wet, so damn wet!"

Mum's words released me, let my worries suddenly fall away. No longer was I exploring timidly; suddenly I was no longer the shy boy with his new girl and in that instant I felt free to enjoy her body now, welcomed and needed.

My slippery fingers probed and slid into Mum's liquid pussy, discovering her vaginal opening, feeling the heat in the depths of her cleft and absorbing the scent of her heated sex before moving back up and over her clit once more, twirling over and around that nub of flesh that was now so incredibly slippery. It stood now, erect and enlarged, protruding clear of her body as I stimulated and rubbed it before I let my fingers slide down again through the ever-spreading swamp of her pussy.

Every movement of mine made Mum sigh or gasp or perhaps thrust her pussy at my hand. I returned my attention to her clit but it too had seemingly become even more sensitive and my touch caused Mum to grip my cock tightly.

"No, no more there, no don't," she said, pushing me away from her.

"Where now?" I asked, my hand poised and ready.

"Here darling, I need you here," she said quietly, her fingers pointing at her vagina, "That's enough of that – I want you properly now."

Emboldened by my throbbing cock I got up onto my knees and as I did so, Mum lay back again and began spreading her legs. Her pussy opened before me, a tropical fruit, ripe, delicious and pungently scented, hot and ready to enjoy. I knew little of the delights of oral sex so I had no plans to go down on her – all I knew was that my cock and her pussy were going to give me all the pleasures I needed.

On my knees I lifted my legs over hers and knelt there, poised between her parted thighs, my penis now positively glowing with anticipation and lust. All I had to do was to lower myself and I just knew that my cock would sink right into my mother's lusting hole.

"You sure?" I asked as if uncertain of my rights but Mum was in no doubt.

"Of course I'm sure – I wouldn't have you here if I wasn't sure. Anyway, I need you so much now that I just don't give a damn anyway!" she said, "Come on, please Chris, don't stop now."

"Wasn't going to," I replied, before quickly finding an excuse for my hesitation, "I was just getting ready..."

"You'd better be ready," said Mum, "Please Chris, just put it in!"

"I haven't got a...um..." I said, but Mum was far too needy.

"A what? Oh, one of those rubbers – oh so what! Forget it – I just want you now – in me," she cried, "Come on!"

I leaned forward until I could support myself on one hand and found that my other hand now rested on Mum's ribcage and once settled I looked down my body between us to see the protrusion of my cock as it stuck out just inches from Mum's body. I looked back up at Mum's face and she smiled broadly, pursed her lips to blow me a kiss and then her hand found my cock once more.

It was my turn to gasp now as her touch excited me again but she was only holding me to guide me into place and now was the moment of truth. I was about to insert my cock into my mother's vagina; about to commit incest; about to have sex with her.

The shockwave as my penis touched her skin was enormous; strong enough to send a shudder of excitement all through my body and I gasped with delight. But it was also strong enough to cause my hips to thrust, an action that I hardly managed to temper, such was the thrill but even in that moment, my cock had slid way inside my mother's body and all but disappeared into that hot and wet place!

"Ahhh, not so quick!" gasped Mum as our bodies met and as her hands pushed me upwards again.

"Sorry, sorry Mum," I muttered as my errant penis shot back into the open air, "Didn't mean to – not all at once like that!"

"No darling, it's my fault really – I'm so open for you and so wet but it was just a shock," she said, "Try again, but take it easy this time."

"I said I was sorry Mum," I said, apologising again, "It just sort of jumped; my hips jerked and it slid in..."

Poised above her again I gave Mum a weak smile of apology but she smiled back happily enough.

"I'm ok. It was just so sudden and you stretched me," she said, her voice and hands caressing me, "You're not a little boy, you know."

More sure of myself now I used one hand to guide my slippery cock until the tip nestled in her hole again, just resting there, absorbing her wonderful juices and her warmth while my body trembled with anticipation, tension and something akin to fear.

Then slowly I eased myself downwards and this time instead of a cry of distress, Mum just closed her eyes and smiled broadly.

"Oh Chris, that's better, so much better," she sighed contentedly, "Ohh, you just don't know how much I've needed this, how long I've been waiting for it."

Her vagina was now tightly holding my cock; holding it in a loving hot embrace, just as her arms were now doing to me. Her warm lips searched and found mine and she kissed me wetly and deliciously, the kiss of a lover. I found myself responding now, returning her kiss ardently and certainly with far more passion than I'd ever used before while kissing my mother because the kissing was so different this time; far more sexy and lusty, far more intimate and erotic and lasting far, far longer than our kisses had ever lasted...but finally we broke off to breathe more freely.

"Oh darling, that was lovely, so lovely," Mum sighed, her body now moving snake-like under me, "My goodness, where on earth did you learn to kiss so well?"

I shrugged my shoulders because there was no real answer – my kissing had merely responded to her passion – without her exotic heat the kiss would have been no more than a typical son and mother kiss, I guessed.

I had no time to answer anyway because our kiss seemed to have set Mum off and the heat and passion from her lips seemed to have spread to her pussy. Her hips had begun working at me, thrusting up at my deeply seated cock and then almost sucking my cock from me – squeezing my cock and then letting it slip through her wet folds – caressing it with muscular contractions and then pushing it outwards. She was masturbating me with her pussy, with her vagina, so effectively that I suddenly discovered that I was on the brink of exploding. What might have taken me five minutes by hand had taken her no more than a minute or so.

"Oh God, Mum, Mum, I think I'm gonna cum," I said, my voice unsteady and a bit squeaky, "I am – oh Mum – I am!"

"Let it go," answered Mum quickly and readily, "You were always going to shoot off quickly the first time."

My body was out of my control now, driving my penis into her body with an uncontrollable motion designed only to facilitate the eruption of my spunk. All my senses were now at the tip of my penis as the sensitive tissue slid urgently into my mother's depths. Faster and faster my hips worked until the final shuddering flurry of action, then came a frozen moment in time and a sudden gasp from me.

"Ohhh Mum – uuuughhh! Uuuughhh – oh God, yeah!" I grunted as my penis repeatedly spat out it's contents.

Deep inside her body floods of hot sperm now gushed, drenching my mother's vagina, splashing against her cervix, seeping into her womb itself, overflowing now around my penis shaft and wetting her outer lips.

Briefly I looked down between us and saw the result; my penis substantially embedded inside my mother, my abdomen jerking as waves of muscular contractions drove my spunk from my body. I let my body sink down again, pushing my cock deeper into my mother until our pubes enmeshed.

I lifted up again and now could see globules and splatters of cum and other juices clinging to our pubes as my offering overfilled Mum's vagina and overflowed, then I lowered myself again to rest against my mother's incredible body.

For a short while I just stayed still as I gathered my senses and breath, my penis just slowly moving in and out – small movements that were all I could offer while Mum's gentle hands stroked my back.

Slowly I lifted my eyes and looked at Mum again and saw to my relief that she was smiling broadly.

"Sorry Mum," I said contritely as I pushed myself away, not far enough to dislodge my penis but far enough to allow some cooling air between us, "I just couldn't stop."

"I told you not to worry darling and gosh, just look at all that stuff," she said as her fingers explored, "You must have been saving that for ages!"

"Was a lot, wasn't it?" I replied, surprised at my own output, "It's gone everywhere."

Mum smiled again and raised her hand from her pussy; a hand that was now bedecked with glistening juices and blobs of cum.

"Just as well I've got a towel then, isn't it?" she answered as she reached beside the air bed, "Lift up – take it out and I'll clean us up a bit."

I watched as my penis slid from Mum's vagina, a hole that now seemed to glow redly under the thick deposit of creamy white cum. A long looping string of cum joined my cock and her pussy for a while before it broke and before Mum spread the towel over her groin.

I poised above her, my cock still erect and trailing a gelid icicle of spunk until Mum lifted an end of the towel and cleaned it off. I shuddered at her touch; my cock was still very, very sensitive.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds