A Very English Family Ch. 01

And then Mum was done and patted the bed beside her.

"Come on, come here darling, you haven't finished yet!" she said, her wicked smile even broader, it seemed, "That's got your first load out of the way; you'll last longer this time."

With that she reached across and took hold of my penis once more and squeezed it gently.

"Ahh, lovely, you're still quite hard," she said, "That's one of the wonderful things about youth."

Then she rolled onto her knees and sat there before swivelling around, leaning over me while supporting herself on one arm, then lowering herself until her hanging breasts rested against me. I could feel the hardness of her nipples on my stomach and then the softness of her lips around my penis.

"Mmmm, you taste nice," she said, her voice somewhat indistinct, "I want you good and strong for me."

I had to shut my eyes, such was the pleasure of her mouth around my cock, while her head bobbed up and down, squashing her delicious breasts against me until she lifted up and looked back at me.

"I think you're ready for round two," she said, "Now it's my turn again."

Mum was a flurry of activity now as she changed places with me, now straddling me, her face and body aglow with a sheen of sweat and juices.

"Stay there," she commanded, "I want to do the work."

Then she was holding my cock and lowering her pussy to meet it – and then we were touching and then I was inside her once again, my cock sliding easily on a bed of my earlier cum and Mum's copious fluids.

"Yessss," she hissed as her buttocks settled onto my thighs, "That's so deep, ohhh Chris, that feels perfectly incredible!"

Her hips were slowly in motion now, rolling and lifting, quivering and falling, jerking and soothing as she worked her pussy against my penis. Her internal muscles were busy once again, caressing and tightening, grasping and loosening around my cock, even tickling the tip of my penis or so it felt and gradually our movements became more energetic and stronger.

Occasionally my muscles jerked and I thrust upwards against Mum's body, driving my cock even deeper into her, bringing forth happy and contented cries and gasps but it was Mum who was moving the most as she worked herself off on my cock. Time and time again she rose and fell, jerked and quivered until the beads of sweat were sliding down her bouncing breasts and her tensed torso, the moisture splashing on her thighs and onto me but her time was quickly running out.

"Oh goodness, I'm...I'm...I'm getting there, I'm nearly there, oh heavens, I'm almost there!" she gasped through a flurry of sudden movements, "Put your hands up here – touch me, quick!"

It was obvious what she wanted and my hands found her breasts and closed in on her nipples in moments.

"Yessss, pinch them, squeeze me!" she panted, "Make me cum! Oh Chris, yesss!"

Her already lovely nipples seemed that much larger now, plump raspberries almost but even more resilient. They rolled between my fingers and thumbs, each twist seemingly causing Mum's vagina to squeeze my cock anew.

"Lovely – wonderful, don't stop lover," Mum panted, her body and vagina in constant motion, "I'm going to cum, going to cum!"

With a rapid mixture of movements Mum impaled herself even more firmly on my cock; every part of her seeming to suck me into her body, to suck the spunk from me. Everything had tightened; even her legs were gripping my hips with force as she literally screwed herself onto my rigid erection, an erection that I managed to keep thrusting upwards just as Mum drove downwards. I could feel the firm flesh of her cervix against my knob each time our thrusts combined and I knew that I wouldn't last much longer, even this, the second time around.

Mum seemed to be holding herself from coming, prolonging her build-up. She was panting and sweating and glowing and quivering – and then, at the moment she chose she was coming!

"Ohhhhh yesss, yesss!" she howled, her voice suddenly muted as she realised who else might hear her, her body writhing furiously on my penis, "Oh God – yesss – oh Chris, it's huge!"

And at that moment I knew that she was bringing me off too.

"Yess Mum – I'm coming too!" I gasped, words that only served to raise her level of excitement, it seemed.

In a sudden and frantic flurry of limbs and juices Mum pounded her pussy down onto my throbbing, gushing, thrusting cock; her tight hole tearing at me, wrenching the cum from my penis, almost tearing my cock from my body.

"Oh my – oh Chris," she gasped, "I can't stop – can't stop!"

Her wild orgasmic jerking and shaking went on and on – uncontrollably perhaps, but even as she writhed in her delicious agony, she had her hand at her clit, her fingers flying over her flesh, stirring her to even greater heights.

Inside her my cock was pouring out spunk again – it felt as if I was emptying gallons inside her. Each time she pushed down I seemed to push up and with each stroke it felt as if another jet of cum was being produced, to flood into her vagina. Most certainly there was enough to overflow and to coat the surrounds to my cock with splattered cum and most certainly there was enough to lubricate her hot, slippery hole anew – so thoroughly that eventually I could feel almost no friction but it no longer mattered.

Mum had come to a slow but final juddering climax and was now resting firmly on my groin. Inside her, waves of soft caresses seemed to soothe my penis while on the outside Mum's body quivered occasionally as residual thrills fired nerve endings at random – and then all was still.

Mum looked down at me from a reddened face, a face full of happiness and pleasure though.

"Wonderful!" she breathed, her pussy giving my cock some last small squeezes, "That was just what I needed – absolutely perfect!"

"Bloody hell Mum, you were good too!" I enthused, as I stroked her firm breasts, "Never thought we'd do this though."

"Nor did I until about a year or so ago but then I saw you in the shower," she said, "No you didn't see me but you were playing with your thingy and you were all long and hard and I think I decided there and then that I'd have you one day."

She leaned forward and kissed me, her heavy breasts sticky and warm against my chest, before sitting more upright again.

"Anyway, since I've just taken you away from all your girlfriends by moving down here I guessed that you'd welcome some home comforts!" she said with a chuckle, "And I was right, wasn't I?"

I nodded almost unintentionally. I didn't really want her to think that I'd been lusting after her and yet, why not?

"I've always fancied you," I said, "You were my dream woman really; you and your lovely boobs and your super figure. And you always seemed so sexy to me and after we lost dad I wanted to comfort you so much."

Mum's hands stroked my face, then ran down my chest.

"I would have loved that," she said dreamily, "But perhaps we were right to wait until we were in our new home because before, up there, it was like your dad was in charge, but down here it'll be you and me."

Her vagina squeezed my cock once again, almost pushing it out of her hole.

"Oops," said Mum, "Think you're getting all soft now – hardly surprising, is it?"

"I could cum again if you want – I'll try," I said, willing if not entirely sure if I could go another round, but Mum was content and replete.

"No darling – twice is enough for tonight," she said, "There's always another time."

That very thought made a tremor of excitement stir my cock and my movement was answered by another squeeze but Mum was right – twice was all we needed; after that it would be more work and less pleasure.

And then Mum was lifting off me, allowing my cock to slip from her sticky hole. It flopped onto my chest, a sticky pink fat worm all covered in juices and cum. A big blob of cum splatted down onto my abdomen beside my cock as Mum stood up, then she had her hand over her pussy and stepped away, leaving me lying there, shaken and thrilled – and worn out.

"Going to have another quick shower," said Mum, as she dropped the sticky towel onto my abdomen, "Coming?"

I didn't really want to move, to be honest. The scent of our love-making was strong in the juices on my body and I wanted them to remain; to allow my body heat to waft the hot sexy smell to my nose and to my brain. I wanted to be able to relive that incredible experience in my mind. I wanted the scent to remain for days as I masturbated over and over again but then I certainly needed to clean up too and then I suddenly remembered; Mum had said that there'd be other times!

With that I was galvanised into action, leaping upright and striding quickly to follow Mum as her pert behind disappeared into the en suite bathroom and soon we were under the spray of warm water and the cleansing power of scented soap suds once again. With childish delight we played under the water, Mum as playful as a puppy until finally she pronounced us clean, turned the shower off and stepped onto the mat to dry herself off. There I joined her to dry myself but I could hardly concentrate as Mum's proud breasts swayed and shook before me, as she lifted each one to dry underneath and then as she parted her legs and dried her pussy.

"You've made it all red," she said as she inspected her folds, "One day you're going to have to kiss it better!"

In an instant my cock was rising again but Mum, after a quick feel, told me to put it away.

"No more, not tonight," she said, "This is just the start if I have my way. Save it for tomorrow."

A few more minutes and Mum was donning her little nightdress – a garment that was more for decoration than to hide anything really and a garment that I'd never seen before, and then with a kiss she pushed me through my door and towards my own bed.

"Love you Chris," she said as she blew me another kiss, "More than ever."

"And you Mum," I replied, "Thank you and wow. I'm going to sleep so well tonight."

Somewhat reluctantly I let her close the interconnecting door before sinking to my own blow-job – my air bed. I let the connecting similarity swirl around in my brain as I attempted to find a witty response to myself, before giving up and slumping mentally and physically.

My penis still stood there though, angled towards my head as I gazed down my body and my hands moved almost of their own volition to surround it. I was in two minds – to be content with what I'd had or to jerk another load of cum from my balls. Slowly but compulsively my hands moved around on my penis before I realised that there was no way that I could let go now without finishing the job.

I sighed to myself as my hand began to rub faster and harder up and down my shaft, jerking me towards another orgasm.

I shut my eyes and remembered the sight of my mother as she rode me; my mother as she opened up to my driving, pounding, thrusting cock – as I remembered the feeling of unloading deep inside her pussy; the way her body squeezed and pulled at my cock.

I was panting now as I worked away and inside a couple of minutes I was already close even after coming twice with Mum but this was different, almost an entirely new set of sensations. I was gripping my own penis, sliding my foreskin up and down, feeling the slight tenderness of my skin after so much activity and it was good, so good – so brilliantly good – too good.

"Ahhh!" I gasped quietly as my penis sprayed my chest with several wet offerings, "Ooooh yesss, yesss!"

And now I slumped entirely spent; everything limp and replete. Even my breathing was gentle if deep before I recovered enough to stretch out, grab my t-shirt and wipe my chest and cock with it. Dried sufficiently to be comfortable, I dumped the garment by the bed – then remembered that I needed to stand up to turn off the light.

"Must find my bedside light tomorrow," I muttered as I collapsed again – this time to sleep almost immediately, with happy dreams of Mum's delectable body filling my mind.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds