A Very English Family Ch. 03

I could only respond by pumping my cock in and out faster and harder but it seemed that it was the right thing to do, exactly what Sarah needed.

"Ooh Chris, I'm going to cum soon, I know it," moaned Sarah, her body now twisting and turning below me, "I'm getting so close!"

"I think I'm nearly there too," I gasped, my hips working hard as I discovered that her responses were bringing me close too, "Oh God, almost there now!"

At that moment I noticed Andy as he came to kneel down right beside us and suddenly, almost alongside my face was his cock, the rigid stiffness of it entirely apparent as he rubbed his hand up and down his length. Equally suddenly the sight of his rigid erection was a powerful stimulant and I felt myself almost instantly on the brink of my orgasm.

"Here it cums!" I gasped and at that moment Sarah's hand reached up, pushed Andy's hand from his cock and took over, jerking him energetically for a few moments until she pulled her hands away and braced herself against the blankets.

"Yesss!" she cried, "Cumming, cumming -- oh God, I'm cumming!"

Her suddenly spasmodically tightening vagina now served to strip my spunk from me and I had simply no option but to freeze as my orgasm took hold.

"Ahhhhh!" I gasped, my whole body rigid for a moment or two, "Ahhh yesss -- take it, oh God, take it!"

I felt every single eruption as my cum surged and pumped powerfully and suddenly into Sarah's depths. I felt the warmth of my cum as it bathed my cock, the warmth noticeable even above Sarah's own heat. I felt the relief as I emptied the pressure from my balls, as my body suddenly seemed to turn to jelly, as my mind dissolved into erotic images and memories -- then suddenly I was brought back to the reality of the moment.

"Uhhhh!" grunted Andy loudly from right beside us.

I turned to see what he was moaning about and at that moment a huge and wet wad of flying cum smacked onto my cheek and across my mouth.

"Uhhhh!" he grunted again and this time it was Sarah's turn to be splattered but she caught it right in her half-open mouth.

Another eruption sent spunk spraying against my nose and then his cum was splashing and dripping down and over Sarah's chin and breasts.

"Oh yeahhh, yeahhh!" Andy moaned as he finished cumming, "Bloody hell, you two were so hot!"

The big wad that hit my cheek was now slithering downwards and the sensation made me raise my hand to it and a moment or two later I was looking at the large blob of whitish cum that now adorned my fingers.

"Well go on then, lick it up!" said Sarah, her own tongue now cleaning her lips and fingers, "It doesn't taste nasty at all."

The taste of his cum was already in my mouth but I was still reluctant to proceed. Fair enough, I'd tasted my own cum often enough but never before the cum of another man, except when I'd drank the cum-laden coffee and yet there was still that reticence that lingered inside me but then Sarah joined in again.

With a quick movement she grasped my hand, twisted it around and pushed my fingers straight into my mouth. I didn't even have the presence of mind to keep my lips closed and suddenly I could feel and taste the sticky, slippery, salty taste of spunk in my mouth.

"Swallow it!" said Sarah firmly, so I did, suddenly discovering that my tongue was already in the process of gathering and removing every little bit from my fingers.

It was unusual and even strange and yet it seemed so 'normal' -- he was my kin brother after all, so why shouldn't we be intimately close? Perhaps he and I could explore further than we'd already done....Andy certainly seemed eager to do so.

"See, it didn't poison you, did it?" said Sarah as she sat more upright now, "Personally I like the stuff and I haven't tasted yours yet, have I?"

I didn't know whether to shake my head or nod it so instead I merely smiled.

"That's true," I mused, my mind and body still occupied with Andy's cum and my own orgasm, "Oh well, we'll see....."

Sarah now pushed herself into a standing position and then bent to inspect her wet pussy and Andy held a towel towards her which she took and applied to her dripping hole.

"Hope it's not too mucky, it's one I left here when we were loading the van," said Andy, "Probably a bit sweaty but otherwise it should be clean enough."

"Ugghhh, better than nothing," said Sarah as she continued to mop up the residue of our intercourse, "God, you didn't half pump me full -- perhaps I should have sucked you off instead!"

Both Andy and I laughed happily as we began to pull our clothes on again and then Sarah squatted down and held the towel beneath her and concentrated before looking up at us.

"Uhhh, yuck! I've got both holes filled, haven't I? I'm dripping everywhere!" she said with a grimace, "You two go and find Mum and I'll join you in a bit."

"Yeah ok," we both said, and then we left her to her clean-up and after a quick wrestle with the roller door we headed across the car park to the shops.

"That was good," said Andy, his shoulder rubbing against mine as we walked, "I really enjoyed that."

"So did I," I answered, "I'm still not sure about having sex with you though."

"You'll have to try it some day -- it's good," he said as he drooped his arm around my shoulders, "I've got plenty of Vaseline as well -- I'll show you what to do with it."

"You get that yucky taste if you get that petroleum jelly in your mouth don't you?" I replied, feeling strange quivers in my groin, "I used to use it when I wanked."

"I didn't ask you to suck me!" said Andy as he hugged me and squeezed me happily, "It's the other end I want you to try!"

And then we were in the store and the subject was dropped as we saw Mum and a little while later we were being shown the beds that she'd chosen in our absence.

"I've picked four doubles," she explained, "We've just got to choose our mattresses, you know, soft, hard or harder -- oh and we'll needs some more sheets and pillows and duvets too."

We crossed the store to the mattress selection and before we'd made up our minds Sarah joined us, greeting us with a kiss on our cheeks.

"You all feeling better now?" asked Mum quietly and we all nodded and grinned.

We were indeed all relaxed and untroubled now and Mum approved.

"That's good, because you can load everything into the van then, can't you," she said.

This was before the days of free home deliveries were common so the chore wasn't unexpected or unduly arduous and soon after Mum had paid the bill she moved the van round behind the store where they helped us to put the four beds and mattresses and then bags of bedding safely inside. And then we were away and heading back home -- to our new home that is and inside another couple of hours we had all the beds installed and ready for use. We'd even managed to put the right mattresses with the right beds, Sarah having chosen a soft mattress, Mum having picked a harder one and us boys having opted for 'medium' mattresses.

Sarah hadn't helped as she squirmed her arse on my lap as we drove home but although she stirred my interest my cock didn't really rise enough to cause concern or interest and then the next few hours were ours as Mum disappeared to return the van, taking Sarah with her Mum's intent was to buy a car if she could find something to her taste so, since Andy and I were now free of chores, we began by helping ourselves to cans of beer, then settling to relax in the lounge.

"Blimey," said Andy after he'd emptied at least half his can, "We've had a busy morning, haven't we?"

"What with one thing another, yes, we have," I agreed, "I feel as if I could sleep for a week!"

"No way!" said Andy with a grin, "We've got to find out what the beach is like and see if there are any girls out there, then we've got to find some work and I need something to eat and then...."

"Whoa!" I said, startled by his enthusiasm, "One thing at a time and we've got to help mum too."

"Oh yeah, sorry, you're right" he replied, "It's just so good to be here with everything that's new and different and all that."

We calmed down again and I fetched more beer and we relaxed together, just sitting idly for a while and eventually the beer was finished and we considered what to do next.

"I know," said Andy suddenly enthusiastic again, "Look at the garden -- it's a bit of a mess isn't it. How about we try to get it cleaned up for Mum -- you know she'll like that."

"Yeah, might as well," I agreed, my relaxed mind somewhat reluctant, "Yeah, Mum will probably ask us to do it anyway."

Soon the two of us were busy, Andy with the mower and me with a rake and then we did some pruning and weeding and trimming and finally we were able to stand back and admire the plot of land that now looked far more orderly and pleasant.

"Done a good job there," I enthused, "What's to be done next?"

"Water the plants perhaps," said Andy and he nipped off and returned with the coiled hosepipe from the garage, which was currently serving as our garden shed.

"Any idea where the spray end is?" he asked and I shook my head.

"In there somewhere," I said vaguely, "I remember seeing it when we dumped everything...."

"Never mind, I'll be ok," he answered.

Without further comment Andy attached the hose to the outside tap and stretched it out down the garden, splashing water over everything as he went.

Without the spray attachment Andy used his thumb over the end to spread the water everywhere and in the meanwhile I settled on my knees to do some more weeding, finding and removing any smaller weeds that we'd missed.

I'd been working along the side of the garden for a while as Andy watered the rest of the garden when suddenly I jerked upright as a chilly torrent of water poured over me, accompanied by raucous laughter from Andy.

"Yah -- got you!" he chortled, splashing more and more water all over me.

"Get off, you arsehole!" I spluttered as I jumped up and tried unsuccessfully to shield my face, "I'll get you for that!"

The water felt icy cold but it was also welcome because it had been hot work out there in the sunshine. I began chasing Andy around the garden but he kept dodging me and I kept slipping on the wet grass until finally I managed to pin him down and wrestle the hose from his grasp. In moments I'd turned the tables and now it was my turn to soak him, eventually sticking the end of the hose down into his shorts.

"Uhhhh, that's bloody cold!" he gasped as he eventually managed to extract the gushing hose, "Whoa, that's enough, that's enough!"

He stood up and I did too, then I went and turned off the tap before turning back to Andy. He was liberally soaked from head to toe and various parts of him were daubed with mud and grass cuttings and even a bit of blood -- then I looked down at myself and I was in much the same state.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

(This is where it starts turning nasty, for those of you who can't enjoy some man on man sex!)

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

I shook the water from my eyes and stood there panting.

"Quits?" I asked and Andy nodded and held out his hand, which I shook.

It had been a good bit of fun and a chance to unwind and to let off a bit of steam.

"I think we'd better get cleaned up and changed," I said as I stripped off my t-shirt and stepped indoors.

The house had wide patio doors but the laundry room (and the kitchen) also opened onto the garden and that's where we now headed, dropping soggy clothes and drips of water at random until we were both naked, our cocks shrivelled by the chilly water. Together we towelled ourselves down, drying our hair and bodies but we needed more.

"I'm still filthy, I need a shower," said Andy, "And we both need dry clothes."

I nodded my agreement -- I too was as dirty as he was and our clothes were unwearable.

Andy's pink if dirty cheeks bounced as he bounded up the stairs ahead of me and by the time I'd reached the landing Andy had already opened the bathroom door and was stepping inside.

I turned towards Mum's en suite bathroom but Andy called out.

"Hey, we can share," he said, waving his hand at me, "Come on."

The thought of being in the bathroom with my naked brother didn't really faze me -- we'd seen one another naked often enough before and thought nothing of it although I knew that my eyes would always gravitate to his penis. Every guy wants to compare his weapon with that of his companions and I was no exception. But hell, we'd watched each other having sex with Sarah so a bit more skin was no problem.

As I entered the bathroom Andy already had the shower running and was testing the water and a moment or two later he was in the shower cubicle, beckoning to me. I stepped into the cubicle with him and we stood there self-consciously waiting for the other one to make the first move. It was Andy who broke the silence.

"You've got mud in your hair," he commented, "Mind you, so have I, I think."

"I'm not surprised -- there's mud and bits of grass everywhere," I added as I picked a leaf from Andy's hip, "Go on, you get wet first; I'll do you then you can do me."

My words were innocent and intended only to cover the act of cleaning each other but Andy thought otherwise as his sudden wide smile indicated.

"Ohhh yeah, that sounds good," he said enthusiastically, "Let's get clean first though."

I frowned as I wondered why he sounded so pleased and then his hand moved and stroked my arse, an action that I merely construed as a friendly gesture and his words as just banter -- no way did I catch his real meaning.

Instead I just pushed him under the water until he was thoroughly wet, then I found the tube of liquid soap, one of those newer and much appreciated commodities.

I squirted some into my hands and as Andy turned his back I began washing and soaping him from his shoulders downwards until I reached his arse then I stopped, somewhat unsure of myself.

"Well, come on then, keep going," said Andy as he pushed his arse out towards me, "Right down and in between."

My hands were a bit unsteady as they rubbed soapy bubbles everywhere but as Andy was my dear brother and as he seemed to be thoroughly enjoying my attention I continued, letting my hands slide beneath his globes until my fingers bumped against the hanging weight of his ball sack.

"Ooops!" I gasped, "Sorry!"

"Sorry for what?" asked Andy without turning, "Oh, my balls, oh I don't mind you touching them, they need washing too. And you haven't finished my arse either, have you?"

I'd washed everything within sight but I now admitted to myself that I hadn't been near the crack of his arse and now Andy bent over almost double, stuck his arse out and with his hands on his cheeks he pulled them apart, thus revealing his crack and his arsehole.

It was such a weird and erotic surprise that a shockwave travelled right through me, one that stirred my cock considerably and I suddenly found that I'd become at least half erect.

"Well, don't just stand there, clean it please," said Andy and as he spoke his arsehole seemed to open and close before me like a small mouth.

"Oh bloody hell, ok here goes," I breathed and with a very soapy hand I slid my fingers up and down his crack, feeling the crinkled flesh of his arsehole in passing.

"That's better," said Andy, his hole still visibly moving, "Don't stop."

I slid my frothy hand into his crevice again but this time Andy put one of his hands on mine and guided me and when my fingertips were close to his hole he pushed firmly on my hand.

"Don't," I muttered, "I'll get all dirty."

"That's just it, I want to be clean, outside and inside!" said Andy while his fingers continued to hold mine firmly and to push harder.

A moment later and two of my fingers were pushed inside his arse, sliding easily on a bed of bubbles until they were knuckle-deep inside.

"Yessss!" hissed Andy, his hand now working my fingers in and out of his hole, "Ohhh Chris, that's better!"

The considerably surprise at finding myself with my fingers inside my brother's arsehole might well have sent me reeling from the shower but Andy's hand still held my fingers in place although now he was pushing and pulling them in and out of his hole.

The sensation felt so completely perverted as to bring about my entire sexual arousal but it was only when my penis bumped against the back of Andy's hand that I realised that it was as stiff as it had ever been.

"Ohhh look, it worked!" said Andy, his other hand now searching for, finding and then holding my erection, "Wow Chris, you're so hard!"

Almost immediately, aided by the soapy suds, he slid my foreskin back and let his fingers wrap around my knob in a deliciously sensual manner. I gasped with delight and pleasure because his touch was so thrilling that all I could do was to thrust my cock through his fist, my actions also pushing my fingers further into his hole.

At that moment however, the fact that I had my fingers in his arse broke into my reverie and I jerked them from his grip and held them up.

No they weren't all covered in unmentionable stuff -- they looked entirely normal and still intact!

But despite my reticence Andy was in control of my mind now and he turned around while retaining his hold on my cock. As he did so his own stiff penis came into view and he pushed it out towards me and with my senses reeling, my brain addled and my gonads stimulated I just took hold of it and began stroking it.

His firm slippery cock felt fantastic to hold, a lengthy, warm, living pole of excitement and encouraged by his efforts on my cock I began stroking him steadily now, enjoying the sensual feeling. Soon I found myself pushing Andy's hand away until I held our two cocks side by side; the sensation incredibly arousing -- but it wasn't everything that Andy wanted.

After a few minutes of manual manipulation he pushed my hands away from our cocks and turned round again, now presenting his arse to me again.

"Put it in," he said bluntly, "I want you inside me."

In what I might call 'normal' circumstances I'd have shied away from any such activity but here, shut in the shower with my brother, aroused, stimulated and naked I just had to do something with my cock. I shuffled closer until the tip was just a few inches from his arse, then paused.

"Is this what you want?" I asked, "You really want me to put my cock inside you?"

"Of course!" agreed Andy, pushing his arse back until it bumped against my penis, "Come on, try it, you'll like it!"

His hole was still winking at me, pulsating with apparent eagerness and I found myself moving my hips until my penis was pressed into the little indentation of his arsehole. I felt my legs shaking as I stood there, frightened yet thrilled anticipation making me afraid to continue.

"Come on then, I'm waiting!" said Andy, "Be brave -- just try it!"

Taking a deep breath I allowed my penis to press more firmly against his body, still reluctant to do the deed but Andy encouraged me again.

"You'll be alright," he said, backing towards my penis, "It won't hurt you, it won't even damage your lovely cock!"

"Ohhhh hell, ok, here goes!" I muttered still very dubious about the whole thing, "I'm going to push."

There was considerable resistance to my penis for a little while but slowly but surely it slid inside. There was a moment when it was really hard to push but then it passed and I saw my cock disappearing inside my brother's arsehole.

"You ok," I said, awestruck and shivering despite the warmth around us, "Doesn't it hurt?"

"No, it's fine," replied Andy, "You're doing so well, please don't stop."

The deed was done -- my cock was embedded inside my brother and the need to move my cock, to stimulate my aroused flesh was stronger now. I pushed forward and saw the rest of my penis disappear from view, until I realised that my belly was now pressed against Andy's buttocks. I leaned around his body somewhat to try to see his face and saw that his eyes were closed and his mouth was open -- but more importantly he looked to be wrapped in pleasure. I glanced downwards and saw his hand rubbing his own erection quickly and knew now that I could only continue. I shook my head as I straightened up, then concentrated on my cock and his hole. I just had to keep going....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds