A Very English Family Ch. 03

With a mouthful of cock I was unable to answer and instead I let him enjoy the sensation for a little longer then pushed him upwards until my throat was free and my breath could flow again; then refreshed, I let his cock sink downwards once more until his wiry pubes pressed down against my lips and nose.

I worked his cock up and down, feeling my own penis swelling with excitement just as Andy's seemed to be doing, urging him on with my internal muscles, now feeling his short sharp thrusts.

I pushed him away again and breathed deeply then pulled him back, his penis immediately sinking right into my throat once more, thrusting, jerking, straining inside me.

Then suddenly Andy was gasping and his cock was jumping and his spunk was flowing and I had to push him upwards as his liquid offering gushed and filled my throat. I managed to swallow but I barely had time to draw a quick breath before his penis was thrusting again, this time flooding my mouth with his cum, the heady scent filling my senses, the delicious flavour filling my taste buds, the sticky juice filtering into my throat.

I swallowed quickly again then found myself sucking his cock deep into my mouth once more as if to get full value from his orgasm and from his spunk. It was delicious and incredible and wicked and so utterly compelling -- I wanted more and more!

He gave me one more burst of cum and then withdrew his penis from me, to kneel above me now, letting his penis drip the last of his cum onto my face. My own penis kept jumping eagerly although ignored but the mouthful of cum was food enough for my senses for now.

I licked my lips and searched my mouth for remnants of his spunk but I'd cleaned him out and there only remained the lingering scent of cum to enjoy now.

We moved again and I sat up and looked around and there before my eyes were my mother and sister, side by side on the floor, each with a hand between the other's legs.

"I think you enjoyed that, didn't you?" asked Mum and I grinned stupidly back at her and nodded.

"You were fantastic," said Andy, "Didn't know you could do that!"

"Nor did I!" I replied, "Bit of a shock actually."

"I'll say it was!" he added, "Can we do it again sometime?"

I must have nodded because Andy raised his thumbs and smiled, then looked towards my penis.

"Oh look, your poor cock!" he exclaimed, "You still need to cum, don't you?"

Sure, yes, I wanted to but I was mentally replete at the moment, full of cum and full of exciting, frightening, thrilling memories.

"In a bit," I said, seeking time for my mind to settle, "Let's take a break, I'm thirsty."

"What, still thirsty!" said Andy with a big grin, "After swallowing all that lot!"

I playfully slapped him as we stood up, his semi-hard penis hanging and swaying while mine still stood and pointed at the ceiling but I'd had enough for a little while and slowly my erection subsided somewhat.

"My goodness, that was quite a show, wasn't it Sarah?" said Mum, "That made me feel all wicked -- how about you?"

"I'm always wicked!" said Sarah, her fingers still busy at her pussy, "But that was different, and so exciting."

"It was certainly different," said Mum, "But I thought you two were going to have proper sex?"

"As in putting his cock in me?" asked Andy, "No, we did that earlier -- I want to try to think of something different to do!"

"Spoilsport!" moaned Sarah, "Oh well, a blow job's better than nothing!"

Soon Mum got up and briefly left us, reappearing before long bearing mugs of tea for her and Sarah and cans of beer for us and we thankfully settled to refresh ourselves.

"Feeling better?" asked Mum of Andy, "Are you empty now?"

"No way!" he replied, "Give me a few more minutes and I'll be able to do that all over again!"

Even as he spoke his penis started to rise once more and with a quick stroke from Mum it now began stiffening to it's usual state of readiness.

"You're a horny so and so, aren't you!" she said as she stroked his cock into rigid stiffness again, "Mind you, I'm not complaining!"

We all laughed and relaxed with our drinks for a few minutes, Andy and I exchanging smiles and clunking our cans together while my penis continued to relax and his continued to stand proudly, aided by Mum's gently stroking fingers.

Sarah meanwhile looked pensive as she drank her tea and now chose to speak.

"I was trying to think of who's done what to whom," she said, "Mum and I've had both you boys; Mum's been down on me and Andy says that he's had Chris's cock up inside him -- so that just leaves me to suck you off Mum -- and for Andy to get his cock up Chris's arse!"

"Yeahhhh!" enthused Andy, thrusting his energetic penis into the air, "Just what I was thinking too!"

"Oh what!" I gasped, "No, not there....I've never....."

"Well you're going to," interrupted Mum, "It's only fair."

"Not fair to me though is it?" I complained but even as I spoke, tremors of excitement ran through me and my penis started to lift from it's position of repose.

"You'll be alright," said Mum, "Andy will be gentle and I've brought some of that KY stuff -- it's in the bag on the kitchen table. I bought it so that Sarah and I wouldn't get sore but it'll do nicely for you too. Do you think you could fetch it please Sarah?"

She was up and off in a moment and in her absence Mum pulled and pushed me onto my knees on the assorted pillows and cushions, shoving my head downwards and adjusting my knees until she was happy. Then she stripped off her remaining clothes and sat down to finish her tea.

"Now just stay there," she instructed, "And when Andy's organised I'm going to come and lie down here too and Sarah can get busy on me."

I was pliant and submissive for several reasons, not least being that even if my mother was also my lover, she still ruled the roost and us children disobeyed her at our own peril.

But I was now also very curious about how it would feel to have a cock stuffed up inside me. Of course I'd experimented on occasions, exploring my arsehole with various things and by and large it had been fun and an additional stimulation when I'd jerked off so in a way this would merely be a continuation of my exploration.

Idly I stroked my cock as I waited, my erection still as solid as ever but then my reverie was interrupted as Sarah returned, as I saw Andy moving to kneel behind me and as Mum came and sat naked beside me.

She reached out and held my hand, then joined in stroking my cock.

"You're going to enjoy this!" she said, her hand now rubbing my penis with enthusiasm, "Andy's such a big lad, he'll give you a really good seeing to!"

"I don't want a good seeing to!" I complained, "I'm not sure I want any of this now."

At that moment I gasped as something cool and wet touched my arsehole and I felt myself flinch and tighten up, then from behind me Andy laughed.

"That's just some of that KY," he said, his finger now pressing against my dainty virgin hole, "I want to get it inside too, hang on."

"Uhhhh!" I grunted as his finger slipped inside me, "Get off, get it out!"

My plea was unanswered but Mum's grip on my penis increased, her hand deliciously arousing despite the finger in my arse -- and then suddenly I realised that instead of repelling the invader, my hole seemed to be inviting it, stretching open and enjoying the utterly different feelings.

Nevertheless it was still an invasion of my body and I was about to try to move away when Andy's finger found some part of me inside my rectum that made me jerk all over.

Almost immediately Mum sighed too and her handiwork increased it's tempo.

"You found it," she said, "He's leaking everywhere!"

Suddenly her hand was sliding over my cock, slipping in my precum that I could now feel flowing and now her fingers twirled over and around my knob, slipping deliciously over my sensitive flesh while inside me Andy's fingers continued to arouse me.

"Ohhh Mum, that's lovely," I moaned, "Don't stop!"

At that very moment Andy's finger withdrew from my hole, leaving my arse clutching at thin air and feeling bereft of excitement, but things were only just starting and a few seconds later I felt Andy's presence again. Almost instinctively I pushed out to let him in again and Andy patted my arse cheek gently.

"That's it, push out and keep it there," he said, "I'm just coming in."

Suddenly I felt the blunt and much, much larger end of his penis as it pressed against my body. Suddenly there was so much stretching going on that I felt as if I'd split open but Andy held himself steadily in place.

"Relax," he said quietly, "Get used to it....."

I must have been holding my breath because I now needed to blow it all out, then pant heavily for a few breaths, noticing as I did so that Mum's hand had now left me to my own devices. I looked down beneath my body and could see my cock, still very stiff with it's foreskin retracted and with a small blob of precum trembling at it's tip -- at least my cock looked and felt normal!

Behind me however, my arse felt far from normal; it was being stretched open in a way that was both abnormal and not a little painful too but I knew that I just had to let him penetrate me. No way could I chicken out with my mother and sister watching.

Andy was on the move again now, pressing harder against my body. I could feel his cock intruding, quivering, pushing and then suddenly and almost before I knew it I felt the solid mass of his penis inside me.

"Waaaa!" I gasped, "No, no! What on earth?"

"Calm down," said Andy soothingly, "I'm in there now, it won't hurt any more."

Truthfully it hadn't hurt all that much although it was a bit uncomfortable at first but slowly the discomfort eased and the pleasure grew. Slowly but surely I started to become accustomed to the feeling of fullness -- and then the feelings within my sexual organs just kept growing. They were different; extremely erotic and unusual and yet exciting and stimulating and my penis that had briefly become extremely limp, was again as hard as ever it had been.

Andy seemed to be well aware of my acceptance of his penis and was now sliding in and out of me, the ridge of his helmet rubbing excitingly through my anus with each withdrawal and each insertion while the way his penis felt inside me was indescribably thrilling.

"How's it going?" he asked but all I could do in return was to hum my approval.

"You're ok then," he added, "Right, let's get busy!"

His next stroke was an insertion of his cock so deep that it felt as if it had reached my stomach and yet it was also so compelling and so exciting that wanted him to do it again and again and he didn't let me down. He withdrew entirely -- and for a moment I thought that he'd given up -- and then he was back, driving his piston deeply back into me, sending shockwaves all through my arse and brain.

"Yeahhh!" he grunted as he repeated his actions, "Bloody lovely Chris!"

Having plumbed my depths he changed his strokes and now began pistoning in and out, his balls bouncing against my thighs, his thighs slapping against mine, his hands now holding my hips, his cock feeling larger and stiffer than anything I'd ever inserted before. And yet it now felt fantastic, the thrill of being penetrated sending waves of wicked excitement all through me, especially to my own penis.

Quickly I took hold of it, feeling the wetness of my precum and the heat of my arousal. Quickly I began stroking myself, now in time with Andy's steady thrusts which seemed to go on and on for ages.

Then there was a brief pause as Andy moved slightly and then he was thrusting again but at a slightly different angle. Almost immediately I felt his penis pressing firmly against my prostate, making my cock almost stream with precum again, so much so that my grasping hand itself became all slippery too. I used the sexy liquid to lubricate my entire penis and as I did so I felt a hand move to join mine.

It was Mum's hand that now took over from mine, stroking me steadily while Andy continued to pump his cock into me with unabated energy.

"Ooh darling," she moaned as she stroked me harder now, "Let me, let me. Hope you don't mind only Sarah's getting me so worked up!"

I knew that Mum was on her hands and knees beside me and then I managed to glance round and could now see Sarah's head, well, her hair actually, moving and swaying as she worked on Mum's pussy -- then Mum and I exchanged smiles before we both concentrated on our own arousal.

And arousing it was; my body felt as if it was pulsating all over, as if my entire being was about to have an orgasm and yet I wasn't ready to cum again so soon and anyway, Mum's breast was pressing against my arm and I just had to just reach out and cup her warm breast in my hand, finding myself tweaking her nipple in time with Andy's thrusts.

The thrills of feeling Andy's cock sliding in and out of my body, of feeling Mum's hand working on my cock, of holding Mum's lovely breast and of seeing my sister licking Mum's pussy were piling emotions and tensions up inside me and my responses caused Andy to groan anew.

"Chris, you're so tight now, fantastic!" he groaned, "Dunno what you're doing but you're going to make me cum soon I think."

Sudden realisation flooded my brain. Andy was going to reach his climax and would spurt his cum soon and as things were it was all going to shoot up inside me. I was shocked for a moment; it was something I hadn't really considered up to now -- then suddenly I realised that I wanted it!

Suddenly I knew that until I'd felt Andy's penis spurting inside me then I wouldn't feel complete -- after all, everyone else had had cum inside them, so why not me?

My excitement at the idea must have already reached my arse as Andy grunted again.

"Bloody hell," he said, "That's so sexy -- you're definitely gonna make me cum."

I didn't know what I was doing but whatever it was seemed to be sending Andy wild. His cock was now hammering in and out, his body slamming against mine, his hands holding my hips tightly.

"Here it cums!" he cried, "Here it cums!"

He felt bigger now, deeper too and possibly harder as well and at that moment I felt his release. He stiffened; grunted and thrust deeply -- once -- twice -- three times and each deep thrust sent a hot wave of cum into my innards. I felt each single spurt, imagining each one to be a flood bathing my rectum with gallons of hot, white, sticky, sexy juices. I swear I could feel his cock penetrating right up to my mouth; I swear I could taste his cum on my tongue as he pumped it into me.

And then he was leaning against me, his weight pressing down onto my buttocks, his penis still inside me and still pulsating every so often and I felt my arsehole squeezing and sucking at him as if to extract the very last drop of his cum from him.

Andy was breathing heavily as he recovered and now his hand snaked around my hip and found my own sticky penis, an instrument that Mum had forgotten as she'd concentrated on Sarah's thrilling tongue.

"Have you cum yet?" he asked as his hand worked my penis back into stiff erection, "No, you haven't, have you -- hang on, I'll get you off!"

Then his hand was working up and down; steady strokes on my slippery precum dampened cock that now felt incredibly aroused. Andy's orgasm inside my body had stirred hidden places in my erotic senses and now, with his cock still in place (and feeling somewhat harder again) and his hand around my penis I found myself on the brink of my own orgasm.

"Ohhhh, ohhhh Andy!" I gasped, "You'll make me....ahhhh, I'm going to....ooooh, here it cums!"

"Yeah, let it go!" said Andy as his hand jerked me to my climax, "Come on, do it!"

His hand worked faster on my cock, stretching my foreskin back to it's limit, squeezing my knob until it was almost painful and yet exciting me beyond my limits.

"Uhhhh, uhhhh," I grunted as cum began squirting vigorously from my cock, "Uhhhh, uhhhh! Ohhhh, bloody hell!"

Inside me Andy's steadily moving penis felt stiff and large and perfect while his grip on my jerking penis was exactly as I'd have stroked myself off -- it was hardly surprising therefore that I'd experienced an orgasm to beat all orgasms.

"Uggghhh!" I grunted as yet another wad of cum shot from my cock, "Andy, stop, stop!"

"What's up?" he asked, his hand still moving around my cock, "Too much?"

"Yeah, yeah," I gasped, "Oh God, I thought I'd never stop -- that was...that was...."

"Amazing?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah, oh wow!" I said as I panted and nodded my agreement.

He chuckled as he leaned above me and then, with a few last caresses and a quick squeeze he released my penis and knelt more upright.

"Do you want me to take it out?" he asked, his penis already less of a presence inside me, "I think it's going to slip out soon anyway."

Responding to Andy's movement I too now knelt upright, feeling his cock fall from me, feeling my cheeks glowing and my arsehole clenching emptily now, feeling the wetness his penis had left behind.

He slapped a towel into my hand and I gratefully used it to dry my leaky cock, to wipe the sweat from my brow and then to hold it against my tender hole. I could say nothing right now as my mind was full of so many assorted sensations.

Did I enjoy it? Was it right to do that? Was it really honestly good? Would I do it again?

My mental response to each question was a definite 'yes' and suddenly my world relaxed and I smiled as I became more aware of my surrounds.

There on the cushions lay my naked mother. She'd rolled over onto her back and now lay there, her legs parted, her breasts heaving as she too recovered. Between her legs her pussy was on display, her lips parted, reddened and puffy, her vagina a visible opening, her clit still proudly surveying the scene. Both her thighs were splashed with wetness as were her patch of curly pubes and even her belly was splattered, but her face on the other hand was wreathed in smiles.

"Wowee!" she exclaimed, "Goodness me, if I'd have been given that treatment when I was younger I'd never have let a man come near me!"

She reached up a hand and her daughter grasped it and helped pull her into a sitting position, her heavy breasts now almost hiding her pussy.

"Where on earth did you learn so much?" she asked of Sarah, "I thought you were such a sweet innocent little girl?"

"Won't tell you," Sarah replied with a wink, "Except to say that I used to have some really good friends and we did quite a lot of exploring."

They both sat up on the cushions, settling themselves, relaxing together now, with contented faces.

"This is going to be so much fun," said Sarah, now beaming happily all around, "A whole new life here -- and so much sex everywhere!"

She looked at us two lads, her eyes roaming around before focussing on our quiescent cocks.

"I hope you two haven't worn those things out," she said, "I'm going to want both of you to make love to me -- together at the same time."

"Age before beauty," said Mum as she stood up, "I want them both first!"

Sarah's mouth hung open for a moment before we reassured her.

"Don't worry, kid," said Andy, "Chris and I won't leave you out. Even if we have to do Mum first we'll still have more than enough for you!"

"You'd better," Sarah replied, looking a little less upset, "You know I get just as horny as Mum does!"

Mum now rose and walked across the cushions, laughing happily and giving a quick stroke to each of our cocks in passing before disappearing into the kitchen once again, leaving us to inhale the powerful scent of pussy left in her wake. I immediately felt my cock responding and noticed Andy's penis doing the same and although neither of us became entirely erect I knew that it wouldn't take a lot to get either of us hard. It was going to be a real pain to have to go to work; to take time out from sex with our sister and mother and with each other; to interact with the local community and even to sleep!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds