A Very English Family Ch. 03

Moving my penis in and out only served to excite me more, especially as the muscles at his arsehole seemed to be gripping me most deliciously, squeezing and palpating my cock in ways that no vagina could. I moved faster now, my wet thighs slapping hard against the back of Andy's legs as my penis pumped his arse, water spraying from the impact as well as from the shower itself, my breathing already faster and harder.

Ahead of me Andy was now reacting, his hips thrusting back at me, his arsehole even more active, his own breathing now louder and faster. His arm was moving quickly too as he jerked himself off and now, entirely caught up in the sex I felt my own body starting to respond too. I felt the slow tightening of an orgasm as it gathered force inside me but all that did was to make me work my cock in and out of his hole with that much more eagerness.

"This feels pretty good!" I commented, not finding myself able to say much more at this moment, "You're so damn sexy, aren't you!"

"Ohhh, am I?" Andy replied, his arsehole still thrilling me, "You've really got me going -- you're brilliant! Glad you're enjoying it too."

I worked my cock in his hole for some while, feeling the water continue to spray on us; feeling my feet slipping occasionally and feeling the tension inside me rising and rising while under me Andy moaned occasionally but kept thrusting his arse back at me.

But shudders of my rising arousal now began to cause my thrusts to become more jerky and less controlled; more energetic and more variable.

"I'll going to have to stop soon," I said as I paused for a moment or two, "I'm think I'm getting close -- I'll have to take it out."

"No way -- you keep going, I want you to cum," he answered quickly, his hand still working hard and fast on his penis, "Ahhh, ahhh, oh yeah, you've got me cumming now!"

Suddenly his hole tightened enormously, gripping my cock fiercely in waves of muscular contraction and just as suddenly the rest of his body shook convulsively.

"Ahhh, oh damn, ahhhh!" he grunted and several strong blasts of spunk splattered against the floor and wall of the shower.

"Oh God, oh yeahhh!" he grunted again and several more squirts of cum were jerked from his penis to disappear into the cascade of water.

It was too much for me -- my orgasm suddenly was upon me.

"Ohhh Andy, here it cums," I gasped as I slammed my body hard against his buttocks, "Here it cums!"

"Keep it in there!" grunted Andy, "Push it right in!"

His hands reached around us and held me against him as my buttocks clenched and my cock thrust and erupted time after time. The restricting band of his anal muscles that surrounded my cock meant that I felt each spurt as it squeezed past them and then the pleasure too as each jet blasted from my knob buried deep inside his body.

For a few minutes we just stood there with small tremors shaking each of us from time to time until our muscles relaxed then Andy's hands released me and my penis slipped from his now relaxed and well-filled hole.

"Phew!" he breathed as he turned around, "You were brilliant!"

"Was, wasn't I?" I answered, surprised at my eager orgasm, "No, I mean I surprised myself -- I didn't think I'd be able to do that."

"Well, you've done it now, so next time it'll be even more fun," he said as he turned towards the cascading water, "And perhaps next time it'll be my turn."

"Yeah sure," I answered absently and without thinking, "And wow, that was amazing to be honest."

"Well I've done it before so it was easy for me," said Andy, "I'm what you call 'bisexual' -- I swing both ways."

"You do that alright!" I answered lightly as we let the water pour over our now relaxing cocks, "Best of both worlds I guess!"

We laughed quietly then set to work to wash ourselves, suddenly realising that neither of us had washed our hair and we set to work with the shampoo.

With sex no longer top of the agenda we were soon clean, refreshed, clothed again and downstairs once more, relaxing and regaling ourselves with more beer. We rustled together some sandwiches and went and sat outside to await the return of our sister and our mother, chatting, eating and drinking as we did so.

"I guess we'd better start looking for work soon," said Andy and I nodded my agreement.

"Mum said she's bringing the local papers back with her," I said, "We'll have a good look through them later on and then tomorrow perhaps we'd better get up to the Job Centre."

"Guess so," agreed Andy, "No idea what sort of work I'm going to look for though."

"Anything to keep us going," I answered, "We can't let Mum pay for us from her stories."

Andy shook his head as we lapsed into silence and then he spoke again.

"Oh, speaking of Mum," he said, "The bedroom arrangement was her idea wasn't it?"

I nodded and supped some of my beer.

"I was kind of annoyed that Sarah was near me because I really wanted to have you in the next bedroom," he continued, "I was aiming at getting to know you better -- but then it all worked out fine because Sarah turned out to be so wicked!"

"Hah -- she almost got you off in the van on the way down, didn't she!" I said, laughing at the memory, "So who took who to bed that night?"

"I went to say goodnight to her actually, but then she encouraged me -- she was naked as soon as I closed her door," he answered, grinning broadly, "We didn't get to sleep until the middle of the night!"

"Lucky bastard," I commented, "Bet that was fun."

"Damn well was!" he added quickly, "But then again you had plenty of fun with Mum, didn't you?"

I smiled a selfish smile back at him, feeling my penis moving as the memory stirred me. I pushed it into a more comfortable position, my actions closely observed by Andy.

"You're not getting horny again, are you?" he asked sociably, "Would you like me to suck you off?"

"No, no, not now, they'll be back soon," I said, "Later perhaps."

My last words had just jumped from my mouth and my mind almost without thinking but now I began to wonder just what I'd got myself into. We lapsed into silence as we calmed down and drank the last of our beer, then I found myself speaking again.

"What's all this with you and being bisexual?" I asked, "I thought you were normal?"

"What's normal?" Andy asked, his eyebrows raised high, "I'm normal in that I like sex -- isn't that normal enough?"

"You know what I mean -- liking other men," I replied, "Where did that come from?"

"A guy at work got me interested," he said, "We had a bit of fun in the toilet and I liked it so it's kind of grown from there -- mind you, I still love a bit of pussy though!"

"Yeah, I noticed!" I retorted with a smile, "You just love sex, don't you?"

He nodded, smiled and went and brought us back two more cans of beer then he answered me.

"Anyway what's wrong with that?" he said as he settled in his chair, "You like sex too, don't you."

It wasn't a question, it was a statement and I nodded as I agreed.

"So I just love it any way I can get it," he said, "I mean it's brilliant to have a nice girl with you but doesn't the thought of a nice big hard cock turn you on? Don't you like to feel it pushing through your fist? Don't you like to watch all that lovely creamy spunk shooting everywhere? I mean, it's another way to get off isn't it; who cares who's hand jerks you off or what hole your cock's inside just so long as you unload."

His hand was now caressing his penis through his shorts and he lifted it away to show me his growing erection.

"And it's bloody gorgeous to have a cock pushing up inside you too -- and squirting everything up there too," he concluded, his erection now stretching his shorts.

He stopped because we could hear voices and a little while later Mum and Sarah appeared, their faces happily smiling.

"Done it," said Sarah as she bounced into the room, her tits seemingly alive inside her t-shirt, "Mum's bought us a lovely car -- it's one of those big estate cars -- loads of room everywhere."

"We needed something with lots of room," said Mum through the kitchen window, "Anyway I like nice big things!"

She disappeared then stuck her head around the door and smiled wickedly at us, before sticking out her tongue and licking her lips.

"She's terrible," said Sarah as she now stood beside us, her towelling shorts tight against her pussy, "All she's talked about is cocks and getting them up her -- one of you needs to sort her out."

"I did, last night," I answered but Sarah shook her head.

"No, I mean today -- once isn't enough for her," said Sarah, "Like me...but Mum's really in need of being screwed!"

"By both of us perhaps!" I said as Andy and I looked at each other, "Now we've got those nice big new beds we can all get together."

"Hmmmph, I see you're both ready now!" said Sarah as she looked down at us, "You're damn well insatiable, the pair of you -- bad as your mother!"

"Agreed!" said Andy as he thrust his bulging erection up towards Sarah, "Mind you, you're no shrinking violet, are you? Fancy some now?"

"No I don't," said Sarah firmly, "I'm still a bit tender from earlier, thank you -- you save it for Mum."

A few moments later Mum stepped outside holding two mugs, one of which she handed to Sarah and they joined us to regale us with their afternoon activities. We kept quiet about our own activities but then Mum noticed how neat and tidy the garden was and she smiled benevolently at us both.

"Oh you darlings," she cooed, "I've got so much to do and I wasn't really looking forward to all that gardening right now so you've saved me so much effort."

She leaned over and kissed me as I was nearest and then kissed Andy, her kisses on our lips warm and soft and delicious while her deep cleavage filled our eyes.

"Perhaps you big strong boys can make it your job to keep the garden looking nice," she asked, "I'm sure I'll be able to find ways to reward you."

Her look was such that I knew immediately that she didn't mean anything else but sex as a reward and I immediately felt my penis swelling again, a swelling that Mum was quick to notice.

"What, already?" she said as her eyes flitted around us three, "Look, much as I'd like to enjoy a bit of fun, I think I should wait, I've got too much else to do. You'll have to hang on for a bit -- tonight perhaps?"

"I told you she was eager," said Sarah, "Mind you, that's a lovely pair of cocks that you two have; if I wasn't feeling so tender I'd take you both on again right now!"

Her tongue wetted her lips as she spoke and her eyes seemed to smile that come-to-bed look, then a wicked look crossed her face and her eyes crinkled with smiles.

"I'll tell you what Mum," she said looking at her mother, "The boys look as if they're all excited but I'm not ready for them right now and you said you'd rather wait until tonight why don't we ask the boys to give us a demonstration? Andy was telling me last night that he likes cock too."

Mum's face lit up with excited animation and I saw her breasts lift as she breathed deeply.

"Oh Andy, that's wonderful news!" she said happily, "I'm so pleased -- I wanted us all to be able to enjoy each other and that solves that problem. And what about Chris, are you like Andy?"

"I'm sure he'll join in and do his bit," said Andy, interrupting my intended objection, "I'll help him anyway."

"What a good idea!" she exclaimed, "I can see you're already up and ready!"

She turned towards Sarah and smiled.

"Yes, let's get the boys to show us what they can do," she said.

What Andy and I had done in the bathroom and what intimacies we'd shared had been in private and the idea of demonstrating our man-to-man interaction was shocking right now.

I felt the heat rising as I blushed and yet somehow I also felt my penis stiffening once again and even though I tried to ignore it, I knew that it was willing and eager, even if my mind wasn't.

But just then I jumped as a hand closed over my cock and there was Sarah, leaning closer. Her hand stroked me briefly and then with a quick movement she uncovered at least half of my erection and held the material of my shorts back.

"See, he's all ready too," she said, her hand now holding my stiffened penis, "Come on Andy, get your's out as well."

Andy, obviously less concerned than I was, immediately stood up and dropped his shorts and underpants to reveal his slowly bouncing penis, an instrument whose foreskin had long since retracted, a cock whose knob glowed with hot blood.

"Come on then Chris, get your kit off as well," said Mum as she settled into a chair, "I'm looking forward to this!"

I was still very reticent even though Sarah still gripped and showed off my cock but she helped me further now.

"Come on Chris, I've seen it before and so has mum and we've both had it up inside us, haven't we," she said, "And...."

"...and I've had it inside me too!" said Andy, interrupting her words, "So what is there to be shy about Chris?"

"Wow! When did that happen? Come on -- tell me or else!" Sarah replied, her head whipping around to stare at Andy, her hand suddenly moving more energetically on my cock.

But having stared at him her face changed and after a brief glance at Mum she smiled and continued.

"That was sneaky, wasn't it! Having sex while we were out!" she said with a wicked grin, "Come on, let's have the details."

"This morning, after we'd done the garden," Andy said, "We got all dirty so we had a shower together and he did it then."

Sarah's eyebrows jerked upwards and she smiled again at Mum, then at us.

"Well in that case you won't mind doing it again, will you?" Sarah insisted, "Come on, I'll help you. It'll be fun seeing you two getting dirty again!"

She had my shorts undone in seconds and then she was pushing and pulling me upright and helping my clothes slide to the ground, somehow with her hand still hanging onto my cock.

"Here you are Andy, he's all yours!" she said triumphantly.

While Sarah had been busy Mum had been active too, gathering cushions and a couple of pillows too and they'd been spread on the lounge floor and now Mum was busy again.

"I'm going to get my knickers off," she said as her actions mirrored her words, "If they're going to play then I intend to be able to play as well."

"I'd better do the same," said Sarah but as she was wearing shorts while Mum had a skirt on, removal of her knickers also meant removal of her shorts.

Soon both mother and sister-daughter were sitting on cushions, Sarah bare from the waist down, Mum with her skirt bunched up at her waist as they waited for us two to get going.

"Get on with it!" urged Mum, "Can't just sit here all day!"

Andy and I looked at each other then we both shrugged and I reached out to take hold of Andy's rod. It was very hard and stiff and there was a small bubble of precum at the tip already. I used my thumb to spread the sticky fluid around, suddenly enjoying the sensual feelings that seemed to be quickly growing inside me. I almost jumped as Andy's hand found my own erection, then calmed down as his actions emulated mine and together we stood and stroked each other's cocks.

"Come on, do something else too," hissed Sarah, her hand already between her legs, "Go on, let's see you kissing!"

I could see Andy looking a bit reluctant to kiss and I felt the same way but with our sister urging us on, I just had to do something. I leaned towards Andy and he did the same and our lips came together, bumping fairly firmly together before we jerked apart.

Andy winked at me and smiled.

"Wasn't so bad, come on, let's give them something to watch," he said and a moment or two later we were in full lip lock mode, my lips suddenly as soft and wet as his.

"Ohhh bloody hell," breathed Andy into my mouth, "You're good! I like it!"

He'd moved closer to me and now his cock was pressing against my stomach as I held it while mine pushed against his firm thigh and then our hands let go and we hugged each other as we continued to kiss, our groins rubbing sensuously together. My stiff cock was rubbing against his smooth firm abdomen just as his was against me and the sensation was both wild and thrilling.

I was beginning to get quite warm as we made out and just as I was about to suggest that we stop when Andy slipped from my grasp and sank to his knees.

A moment later and my penis was being sucked into his hot wet mouth, the thrilling sensation making me jerk my cock at him and causing Andy to pull away and cough.

"Quit it," he said, "I cant do that."

"Do what?" I asked, unsure of his subject matter.

"Deep throat stuff," he replied, "I'm not Linda Lovelace! You tried to get your cock right down my throat."

"Sorry, didn't mean to," I apologised, scenes from the film flooding my mind, "It was too nice."

"Well, if you think it's that nice then you can suck me," he said as he released his hold on my cock and lay on his side, "Come here and lie down -- we can do it together if you like."

At least I understood his intent and after a few false steps I managed to arrange myself to suit him and then he was astride my head, then leaning forward. His cock was suddenly there above me and I was immediately struck rigid. I'd never had a cock in my mouth before and it was all a bit scary.

At that moment I felt Andy pulling at my penis and then his warm and delightful mouth was around it again and I arched my back with pleasure.

"Come on Chris," said Mum, from beside us, "Suck him, for heaven's sake!"

I had no real option and anyway, the more I looked at his cock and the more he sucked me, the more the idea seemed both fascinating and exciting. I took a deep breath.

"Ok, here goes," I muttered and with that I pulled his penis into a more downward pointing position, and let it sink down towards me as I opened my mouth.

Almost immediately I felt the hot stickiness of his penis against my lips and although I was somewhat reticent I was also highly aroused and excited.

I let my lips close around his cock, feeling the solid bar of flesh moving between my lips, feeling the way his foreskin slid and tasting the slightly salty flavour of his cock. The whole thing grew on me now and suddenly I was actually sucking at his penis, scrolling my tongue around the ridge of his knob, revelling in the thrilling sensation.

"I like it," hissed Sarah from not far away, "That looks so hot!"

She'd moved her cushion closer and now reclined on the floor near us, one hand between her legs, the other up inside her t-shirt.

She definitely looked hot too -- and my own temperature seemed to be rising as I carried on, presumably, I now realised, because Andy was doing the same to my own cock but I couldn't stop sucking him. Soon I had my hand around his penis too, jerking up and down in my eagerness to excite him further as I continued to suck ever more energetically on his lovely cock.

Andy was steadily working on me too but now it was his turn to thrust his cock through my lips, the knob pressing hard against the back of my mouth.

And something inside me was urging me on, pushing me to go further and in an instant I realised what it was -- I wanted to do what he couldn't do -- I wanted to take his cock deep into my throat.

I used my hands to control his hips as he thrust his cock at me, until he seemed to realise and then he let me regulate his insertion, his descent, inch by inch.

Soon his penis was pressing against my throat and I held it there as I controlled my gagging reflex -- it was quite easy to do, I now discovered.

Then, having somehow absorbed a deep breath I let his body fall slowly towards me and allowed his penis to slide into the tightness of my throat while controlling his descent by using my hands to hold him up.

"Ohhhh Chrisssss!" hissed Andy, his cock immediately pushing even harder at me, "Oh God, that's incredible -- that's fantastic! How the hell did you manage that?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds