Aberrant Pt. 03

Gillian shifted, giving Jay a glance out of the corner of her eye. "Nothing? Why?"

Sean shrugged. " I want the Takai thing to be a short lived thing with him deciding a better path. Would rather not route out every contact he currently has. So maybe if we can get it dealt with quickly enough-"

"We can smash up Takai's goons lickity split and then meet with Vance for later," Alexa said, noshing on a slider. "Easy peasey."

"I just don't want to promise Mr. Vance anything I can't deliver on." Vanessa said, shrugging. "If we have the time I can try e-mailing him and see if he's still down for it..."

Tavi snorted. "I love your eagerness, Alexa, have I mentioned that?" She smiled. "By the way, did you ever manage to get to date that dragony fellow?" she asked, smiling slightly as she did so. As she spoke, Jay leaned forward to continue his quiet conversation with Gillian in the corner.

"'Cause you should be putting away about four-thousand calories a day like the rest of us. Especially the way you keep cloning yourself." Still quiet, Jay gently prodded, "Come on, what's up?"

Gillian let out a breath, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Nothing is wrong, I promise. I'm fine Jay, thank you. Sometimes I think things but don't say it out loud." Then with a grumble she reached for her soda so she wouldn't have to speak.

"A lady never tells, Tavi..." Alexa said. Then she grinned at her friend. "But I'm no fucking lady..." She leaned forward, and started to tell her story...

###

The day was bright and shining - the rains that had been scheduled for the California drought prevention system had finished, leaving the ground bright and shining with slowly evaporating rainwater. Splash and Thunderclap had both been relocated from Northern California to Southern California, and now, to Ethiopia for a response to a drought beginning in sub-saharan Africa.

For Alexa, it was a kind of weather that always made her eyes hurt. She walked along the sidewalk, heading for the bustling Valco shopping mall, with its large food court and its plenty of shops and the nearby restaurants for people who wanted nicer things and its brand spanking new AMC theater - complete with holoprojectors. She walked past a curving wall and a set of stairs that made the flank of the mall, past a stream of shoppers who were heading for the mall (ignoring that several of them turned their heads to watch her walk by.)

She had eyes only for...

Ah!

There he was.

Standing beside the northern entrance to the mall, under the shade of some trees, David Cheddar was as delicious as she remembered him being. Tall and muscular, with thick biceps and broad shoulders, his body was covered in gleaming blue scales and a pair of large, elegant wings spread from behind his back. He was dressed in a simple white T-shirt and jeans, with a hole cut in the latter for his long, curving, powerful tail that hung down to his clawed feet.

Yeah, the Utopian paraphysiologist who had helped train Alexa had gone on and on about the dangers of "quantum backlash syndrome" and how overusing a nova's powers could mutate them into something like David. But he was a pretty fucking good poster child for why that might not be too bad.

Not that some bigoted assholes thought so. Alexa saw more than a few normal people who saw David quickly making a beeline for a different entrance.

"Hey, David!" she called out, hurrying towards him with a spring in her step. Well, less of a spring. More of a tiny, minuscule hop. A spring in her step could easily send her leaping farther than an Olympic high jumper nowadays.

David looked over at her, his wings fanning out - his eyes practically lightning up. He grinned as he walked over to Alexa. "H-Hey!" he said, his voice a deep, bass rumble that made Alexa's whole body buzz. His eyes devoured her...for Alexa was painfully unaware that her eruption from normal baseline to superpowered nova hadn't just given her superhuman strength and speed and stamina.

It had also added a little...extra spice to the smoothness of her skin, the perkiness of her breasts. THe sound of her voice. Tiny cues that turned her from merely attractive to devastatingly beautiful. And poor David was looking extremely devastated as he took her hands. "Uh...h-hi..." He said, again.

"Hello, hello," she said, her voice liquid smooth as she hugged him around the waist. He was more durable than most of the other people she hugged, like her dad, but she was still very careful about how hard she squeezed him. "Ready for lunch? I am ready to annihilate some burritos."

He laughed, softly, his arms squeezing her back - and she found that he was on par with her strength! He grinned at her. "Anything you want to destroy pretty much has to go, I say," he said, nodding as he walked with her, arm around her back. He licked his muzzle. "Had a good, uh, finals?"

Alexa nodded. "I realized that erupting gave me some super smarts as well as making me jacked. It was easy to get through my classes and finish strong." She sighed. "Though I suppose that means I might have to do senior year. I just wanna go wrestle and fight." She threw a few light punches, which still displaced the air a little.

David nodded, his nares turning a pale golden as he grinned at her. "Super-smarts, huh?" he asked, sounding slightly amused. "Like...actual super smarts, or just regular smarts? Some novas get smarter, but some novas become Sphinxes, you know?" He nodded as they walked up to the Mexican place - a small restaurant called the Carne Asada.

People gaped at them and stepped aside as they walked up to the line. The cashier - a dumpy, middle aged latino with a rather thick mustache - gaped at them, not even asking what their order was.

"Just regular smarts," Alexa beamed at him, then turned to the cashier. "Yes, I'd like three triple meat super grande burritos please, with everything, queso and red sauce." She thought for a moment. "Oh! And chips and salsa." She patted David's side. "And whatever the dragon wants."

"S-Si..." The cashier stammered.

"I'll have, uh, a steak sandwich," David said, nodding. "But, um, with four slabs of meat?"

"Yes, uh, g-good," the cashier said, nodding - clearly starting to recover somewhat from the modern day equivalent of having two gods walk into his parlor and order lunch. Soon, the two of them were seated in the corner, where they could ignore the stairs.

"So, tell me about your wrestling, um, stuff," David said, smiling shyly as he looked at Alexa.

Alexa held up a finger as she finished devouring her first burrito. She leaned back in her chair. "Well, what do you want to know? There's a lot to talk about."

"Everything!" he said - but she felt his tail slowly pressing against her ankle, slipping against her skin gently. His scales were shockingly soft and supple.

Oho, two can play at that game mister, she thought. She nudged back with her leg. "Well, we'll start with the basics. In a match you usually have two people, a face and a heel. Faces are good guys, heels are bad guys. The whole point of the thing is to put on a show, not conform to any real expectations about who would win." She grinned and tapped her chest. "I like being a heel. I get to do better moves." Then her face fell. "Though my bookings haven't been good lately."

David nodded, listening intently. "I find it kind of...surprising you'd want to be a heel, I'd have thought you'd...w-wanna be a hero..." He grinned at her. But his tail had other ideas. It clearly thought she wanted to be bad, as it coiled around her lower thigh. David breathed in a quiet gasp - clearly afraid that she would take it wrong, feeling his tail caressing her inner thigh as it looped around her.

"It's just acting," Alexa said, her fingers sliding over to brush along those wonderfully soft scales. "I once put another girl through a table to end a match, then helped her bandage up her cuts and scrapes in the back afterwards. Being heel just means you get to act a bit more wild."

He breathed in, a sharp, quiet gasp. "Wild, huh?" he rumbled, licking his finger as he popped the second half of his sandwich into his mouth.

"Mmmhmm." Alexa's eyes glittered. "Hey, you wanna see me in my ring gear? I have pictures on my phone."

David nodded eagerly, gulping as he did so. Alexa pulled her phone out of her pocket and pulled up her photo album. She flicked back a few, bringing up a picture of her in her room post-eruption in her orange and black ring gear. "Still fit me nicely," she said.

In actuality it fit her better. The spandex accompanied her fuller figure well, stretching just enough to push her breasts up within the top, the valley between her breasts visible out of the top. Her pants were tight against her skin, her muscled thighs bulging with strength. "You like?" she purred.

David's eyes widened...and Alexa's foot, sliding along his leg, found the answer that he might have been too afraid to say aloud. Slipping from her shoe, she had pressed her foot against the immense bulge that strained at his pants, feeling the hardness of his member as he gasped, softly. She smiled, then flipped a few more pictured back. She feigned surprise. "Oops. How did that get in there?"

She turned her phone to him. In the process of putting her gear on, she'd taken several...more private pictures as she'd explored her new body. The one currently on her phone screen was her before she'd put her top on, her firm, perky tits on full display. She hadn't known who she was smiling for when she'd taken the picture. Now it seemed appropriate.

David's breath stopped. He grabbed the phone and pressed it down, so that the screen pushed against the tabletop. HIs voice was soft. "Just...one more time...y-you are eighteen. Right?" His voice was tight.

"I am," Alexa purred. "So are all my friends. Quirks of school enrollment put us all a year behind. But I promise you, stud, I am of the age of consent in the great state of California."

David shivered, slightly, his member twitching against her foot. Then, he stammered. "I-I, uh...have to...g-go to the bathroom." He nodded. His pants shifted under her feet, the fibers writhing and snapping taut. When he stood, there was no sign of the bulge. One of the wonders of wearing eufiber - psychoreactive quantum attuned carbon fiber that merely mimicked normal clothes.

And here, Alexa had thought it was just good for shifting from plain clothes to costumed in a hurry. Then he ducked into the bathroom at the back of the place. Alexa sat back in her seat, feeling that familiar ache between her nethers. It had been so long since she'd been laid. And the dragon seemed appropriately into her. Why not give it a try?

She waited another minute to see if David really was just going to the restroom, but when he didn't come back, she got up and walked towards the bathroom in the back. She knocked on the door. "Daaaaavid?" she asked in a singsong voice.

The door opened and she was yanked in so fast that, had she not been a nova, it might have hurt. And unknown to both eager, slightly foolish novas, a man who had arrived at the restaurant between them showing up and now started to take notes on a notepad, pen scritching as he noted: Teenager + older man + bathroom =

David's hands grabbed onto Alexa's shirt, tugging it up and over her head, his mouth pressing to her neck, then her mouth desperately as he kissed her. His tongue was long and golden, like the rest of his soft tissue, and it coiled around and around Alexa's tongue...then plunged into her throat, writhing into her as he kissed her, his hands tugging her pants down as well, desperate to have her nude.

Alexa ground herself into him, feeling fire course through her, the same kind of thrill that she felt while standing atop the ringpost about to do a moonsault. Wild, physical exertion, coupled with an excitement like no other. Her hands dove into his pants, and she sighed into his muzzle as her fingers brushed along his cock. "Has it been a while, big boy?" she murmured.

His mouth drew back as she whispered, his tongue slipping free. He panted, his cock twitching as her hand closed around him - thick. Thick. Incredibly fucking thick. The idea of this fuckstick filling her drove Alexa even more wild as David hissed. "N-Not...since I erupted..."

"How the hell could that be possible when you've got this thing?" Alexa said, stroking David slowly while looking deep into his eyes. As she spoke, his clothes started to unweave and unwind, sliding around to just be a compacted necklace, leaving him completely nude - his thick, golden cock resting on Alexa's palm.

"Um...m-most women find it and the scales...disgusting?" he suggested.

Alexa kissed his muzzle gently, her tongue sweeping against his teeth. "Then most women..." She nipped the hollow of his neck. "Are..." She trailed her tongue down his chest, placing a kiss every few inches. "Missing..." She sank to her knees, looked up at David, and planted a lover's kiss on the tip of his cock. "Out."

He crooned, rolling his head back as her lips pressed the tip of his dick, finding he tasted salty. Masculine. Male. His scaled hand slid through her hair, squeezing as he whispered. "Oh fuck..." he crooned.

There was no way that Alexa could get all of him in her mouth, so she settled for sliding her lips down as far as they could go and working the rest of his shaft with one hand. Her other gently cupped and squeezed his balls, a coordinated effort born from years of learning how to do multiple things with her body parts at once. Wrestling's skillset could be rather versatile. Judging from the spurts of precum from his cock onto her tongue, effective too.

David rolled his head back, gasping. "I...forgot...how it...ah...feels..." He whispered as her palm stroked up and down his shaft, up and down. His eyes closed and he growled - then grunted with surprise. His balls clenched and twitched and to Alexa's shock, cum started to fill her mouth! Thick, hot, explosions of cum. She started to drink, desperately, but some started to spill around her mouth as David hissed in pleasure - and in alarm, clearly having not expected to cum so immediately.

But...well...

It had been a while.

Alexa welcomed it, though. Her entire life was built around physical excesses, and what was this if not one of those times? So she drank deep from David, her lips milking more and more of that delcious salty cum out of the dragon. Her nethers were soaked, and she had to have him inside her. Just as soon as he was ready.

David panted, then drew his cock back. "I'm s-so sorry!" he whispered. "I haven't done that since I was in high...school..." He looked down at her, his eyes wide - his own cock was still hard as steel. Harder, actually. But that wasn't what shocked him. Rather, it was the look of raw, pure lust in Alexa's eyes.

"Don't be..." Alexa kissed her way up David's body, leaving sticky imprints of her lips up his scaled torso. She kissed him on the muzzle, wanting him to taste his own musk and just how good it tasted to her. "I'm glad to be your first in a long time," she murmured, nipping his lower lip. "And I want you inside me, David. I want you inside me so bad..."

His hands slid to her hips, squeezing her. He rumbled, quietly. "Are you on Shield?" He asked, his finger caressed down to her knees. He lifted one leg, her other leg remaining planted on the ground as she leaned against the pale yellow wall of the bathroom - his golden shaft sliding between her legs. He hissed. "Fuck your cunt feels like a blast furnace..." he rumbled, softly.

"I am," Alexa purred, hiking her shirt up so that her tits were exposed to the open air. She grabbed one and squeezed while her other hand found purchase on David's shoulder. "So give me everything, stud. I want all that hot cum rushing up inside me." She licked her lips. "Fuck me like you want to breed me."

He panted, heavily. "Its funny..." He shrugged. "My sperm count's in the low dozens...why worry about a birth control implant?" He pressed his dick to her sex, the tip teasing her cunny gently. "Still, better safe than sorry, huh?" He grinned at her, then - before she could respond...he plunged into her. His cock filled her to the brim, scaled balls slapping her ass like a palm.

Alexa buried her mouth in his shoulder to muffle her cry of delight. "It's the - mmph! - principle of the thing! H-holy shit, you're so fucking big..."

He hissed, his eyes closed. "Y-You're tight...your cunt is so fucking tight..." He panted, heavily, his cock buried inside of her. "F-Fuck..." He started to slowly saw in and out of her, thrusting gently as he pinned her against the wall. "Ah...ah...fuck your teenage pussy feels so good around my big fat dragon cock..." He rumbled in her ear.

It...should have sounded slightly silly, that dirty talk. But instead, it merely stoked Alexa's fires even higher, even hotter. Alexa kissed David again, her pleasure sparking and rippling her pussy along his thick length. She hitched her leg on his hip, looking down and watching that golden spear of his slide in and out of her sex. "Pick me up and fuck me against the wall," she panted. "Please...I want it so bad..."

His hand grabbed onto her other leg. Now, not a single part of her touched the ground as he pinned her against the wall. He growled. "You want me to destroy you, don't you?" he snarled.

"Fuck yes, I do." She clenched her muscles around him. "I want you to empty your fucking balls into me."

He started to slam into her faster and faster, the wall creaking slightly as he hissed. "Fuck, fuck..." He gasped, his eyes growing hooded, his slit pupils boring into her eyes. "Beg..." He snarled, quietly, balls clapping against her ass.

Alexa held on as more orgasms rocked her body, brought on by the thick dragon cock spreading her wide. "Oh, David," she moaned. "Fuck me, fuck me just like that. I want feel your hot dragon cum filling my tight little teenage pussy...I want it so bad, David. Give it to me, please, David, please!"

He groaned. "Alexa!" He grunted, then buried himself. Deep. His balls clenched and a hot wave rushed into her pussy. She practically fell it swell her womb, cum exploding around her lips. Her belly was soaked, her thighs were coated, her rump was covered with a thick patina of more splatters of thick dragon cum, dripping and pattering on the floor...

And then David's second spurt came and she felt even more seed fill her. It was almost too much - her eyes rolled back into her head as an orgasm unlike anything she had felt before ripped through her - and a palm clamped over her mouth, muffling her dominantly.

Alexa felt hot, her whole body flushed with femininity as the dragon shot his load into her. SHe relaxed against the wall, her tongue pressing against David's palm as her pussy milked more of that sweet, hot cum out of him and into her.

He shuddered, rumbling. "Holy...fuck..." his hand slid from her mouth. "T-That's...a lot of fucking cum..."

Alexa sighed in content and got her feet back on the floor, careful to avoid any of the cum spatters on the floor. "Yeah. I liked it though. Made me feel like a fucking woman."

David panted, quietly, his cock still buried inside of her. "Y-You...um...didn't feel like one before?" He asked,shakily - his cock slurping out of her as he drew back, leaving Alexa aching for round three.

"Oh, I did," she snickered, pressing into his body and giving him a warm kiss. "Just...more now."

He kissed her back, squeezing her rump. Quietly, he whispered. "W...Wanna come back to my place...a-and..." He paused. "A-and then you can sit on my face...and...I can do you doggy style and...maybe...d-do your butt too?"

"Anything you want, stud," Alexa said, giving him a quick peck. "But first let's clean up in here. Not polite to leave this mess for the janitors to clean up, eh?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Aberrant Pt. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds