Aberrant Pt. 03

See she did, very clearly, with wide eyes and a deep scarlet blush touching her cheeks through the tint of her skin. Gillian nodded a little, now sitting with the attempt at hiding something frustrating now. She pushed that out of her head while nodded, even clapping with appreciation.

"That's amazing honestly. The most I can do is just...be a little bit superhuman, teleport. Oh, and...clones." She coughed reached out with one hand while adjusting her jeans, making sure one leg sat over the other. The hand she reached for smacked the ground lightly and with a small explosion of smoke another Gillian appeared next to Amelle.

The new Gillian, this one with a dark black streak through her hair, smiled and offered the french Nova a friendly hug, "Nice thing about the last one though is now two people can tell you over and over 'you look amazing'?"

Amelle blushed and smiled, shyly, clapsing her hands before her curved belly. She looked down, shaking her head and blushing slightly. "W-Well, merci..." she bowed her head. "Now, go and tell some men and, hah, maybe I shall feel even more better, yes?" she asked, eyes glittering - utterly unaware of the fact that she could be utterly beautiful to women in more than an asthetic sense.

"Just men? If you don't lean towards women, I understand." The true copy coughed, looking down in the grass. She had been always a little open and teasing about it, but Gillian had never really outright explained her preference for women in general. David, even Sean, might have been the occasional outlier but overall she only felt anything deeper for others of her gender.

Until, "I know if you want a decent barometer however I can say wholeheartedly anyone would find you amazing to be around" Spilled out of the original. Gillian's copy rubbed her neck before laughing a little at herself. "You're kind and sweet too, I can tell already."

Amelle blushed, hard, her arms going to cover her large bust again, looking shy enough she might flee at that moment as she said. "Y-You are...un lesbian?" She asked, speaking like she had just met a unicorn or something equally as mythical.

"...Yes?" Gillian admitted, her copy coughing a little into one hand. Each remained in place; each of them looking beyond embarrassed at that point. Her copy fiddled with her hands before letting out a nervous laugh, "It's why I know I'm being honest?"

Both copies looked at each other with a brief worried expression before glancing to Amelle. "Sorry," The original and copy said both at the same time and tone. Then sighed in unison. "I didn't mean to lead you on or anything." The original began, while her copy nodded, "Or seem creepy or weird."

Amelle blushed, shaking her head. "N-No, no, no!" she said, quickly. "No, I am not offended, not...not sad or anything..." She smiled, shyly. "I've simply never...been...that is, never met a woman so...ah...interested." She stepped forward, then shyly lowered her arms, her breasts jiggling fetchingly as they slumped down. They were just so large and pillowy, it was almost impossible for Gillian - both Gillian's - to not want to lean forward and nuzzle them. She also saw a slight hardening of one of those large nipples...

Amelle...was...getting turned on. Gillian was actually exciting the shy, older nova.

The exposure and jiggle got each Gillian's attention. Both stared as Amelle with slightly slack mouths in obvious admiration while watching her chest bounce and sway, their eyes lingering before manging to force some control over. Though that didn't stop the copy of Gillian from leaning a few steps closer and breaking her cool to lean in and steal a hug.

Gillian herself watched with a flush, fighting to get her legs into a comfortable position before giving up by dragging her pack into her lap, hoping the copy who didn't have her big, troublesome issue could manage. "It's...really hard not to be." Gillian laughed while her copy just melted a little as she cuddled into Amelle's side with her arms around her soft belly.

Amelle blushed, hard, gasping as she was hugged, pressing against her...and then her eyes widened. "W-What?" She asked, her thigh mashing against the copy's crotch by their position. The original Gillian could see the slack expression on her clone's face - the pleasure that had to be coursing through her as...her secret pressed against Amelee, who looked utterly stuned. Who could have expected...to feel...a big...fat...cock pressing against her when being hugged by a girl.

Quietly, Amele whispered. "God..." She bit her lip, her hand sliding along the clone's back, drawing her tighter to her cushy, soft body.

Gillan knew that she could, with focus, make a clone that didn't have her original 'issue' as a Nova. It was a slight 'fix', in her head, to the whole problem she was struck dealing with but Gillian really thought she could make the best of it.

That all went out the window when it dawned on her that her clone, thanks to a very clear lack of focus, had been 100% like her. Bulge and all. Her copy flushed in embarassment at feeling a soft thigh press up against her groin and mash that half-hard girldick throug her jeans and forced Gillian to stare. It was obscene and really hard not to notice at that point with how the jeans ended up being; a the outline of a near foot of thickness pushing down one pantleg.

"I-I can explain, uh," Gillian herself stammered, standing up. The bulge in her own pants mirrored what Amelle could probably feel snug against her as the teen felt her stomach starting to flop.

Amelle put her finger on Gillian's lip, silencing her, her eyes soft. "Non..." she murmuerd, quietly. "W-We're...both different from what we expected. And...in the moonlight, you are...quite beautiful, Gillian..." Her voice was husky.

Carldur - Today at 1:43 PM

Gillian flushed and melted a little, looking down at the hand on her lips. She and her copy stood still for a few moments before the original slid forward to join her copy in the hug. Each of them took up a breast to treat like a pillow, nuzzling in with comfort after a few moments. Arms squeezed at Amelle from each as they hid their faces in the blanket and eufiber before the true Gillian turned her head up.

"I don't know how to feel about it. I had nothing like this until I erupted, and it's...really weird." She mumbled, a little tear noticable in the silver light before it dissapeared under her cheek. "Felt so...bad. Distracting. Really confusing."

Amelle looked down at her, gasping quietly as her breasts were deformed faintly by the cheeks and noses and nuzzles of the eager girls pressing into her. She bit her lip. "There are so many things that have changed about my body, cherri..." she whispered. "I feel the exact same...b-but...maybe...we can explore one another and become comfortable with what we are, oui?" She smiled, then bit her lower lip, floating backwards, leaving both girls feeling the ache of no longer pressing to those full, firm breasts. Amelle looked aside, her cheeks red, but with the swiftness of a woman taking a plunge, she took hold of the collar of her eufiber, then tugged forward.

Her perfect, pearl white breasts bounced free, sagging noticably in the open air. So large and soft, with puckered nipples thrusting out into the air. And...in the silvery moonlight, tiny bits of liquid glowed from the tips of each nipple - milky and soft looking. Amelle tensed, readied for rejection.

If rejection was expected than Amelle would no doubt be happy at what happened. Both Gillians stared, eyes a little wide and expressions dumbfounded at watching Amelle reveal her chest under the eufiber. Each looked on with a deep blush, fingers moving up along Amelle's hips to her milky, pale breasts. Fingers groped and explored handfuls as dusky digits sunk into the pillowy flesh.

Gillian and her copy both explored with slight differences, sometimes one groping or lifting at Amelle's breasts with different timing as each looked on in awe. Eventually the copy of Gillian found the first droplets beading and bent down to wrap her lips around the nipple. Gillian herself watched, confused at first, before the truth dawned on her as well and she mirrored her clone as both greedily began to attend to Amelle's breasts;, each applying their tongue experimentally to roll and tweak the hardening nipples as she explored.

As the two Gillians closed their lips around Amelle's breasts, the older woman cooed quietly, sinking into the delicious pleasure of the moment. Fear and nerves were cast aside by the electric delight of the worshipful nuzzling and kissing and groping that the two girls provided to Amelle's mounds. Then their lips closed and Amelle bit her lower lip hard enough to almost turn it white, her head rolling back, her silvery hair rustling along the ground. She gasped. "S-Suck...oui...ouiiiii!" She crooned as warm...warm milk flowed into Gillian and her clone's mouth - tasting rich and delicious.

They had thought they had been hard before.

Now, their eufiber strained at their members, the fabrics taut enough to seem to nearly rip with the eagerness of both girldicks at escaping.

If her fabic had been eufiber, Gillian would have been fine. She didn't. Distracted as she was, more so with her copy gleefully doing the same and Amelle's wonderful voice encouraging her Gillian lost note of the fact that she wore normal denim. Tasting the milk offered by her breasts, the creamy taste covering her tongue, was a little too much.

A quiet riiiip sounded in the night, twice, as the denim that both Gillian and her copy wore tore under the strain of her bulging girldick. Amelle could easily feel the thick lengths pressing up excitedly against her thigh on the side with the young nova's copy while Gillian's own exposed length pressed up along the underside of Amelle's belly. Each Gillian bore easily over a foot of cock with full balls spilling out of the tear in their jeans, pre already beading at the tip to smear lightly across any fabric or exposed skin.

Gillian and her copy both had enough presense of mind to react at feeling the cool night air, breaking from the drinking of milk to gape down in embarassment. "G-God...damn it," The copy even mumbled aloud, staring down at their exposed cocks, each throbbing lightly with the warm pressed up against them.

Amelle blushed. "Merci...so...so much...larger than his..." she whispered, quietly. Her hands reached down, of their own accord. In a single moment, those soft, silky hands were closed around two thick girldicks - stroking...and sending electric pleasure through Gillian's body as she and her clone both felt something amazing and unique in their lives...

The feeling of another palm around their cock.

Gillian and her copy both shivered, letting out happy little noises at the touch of a hand other than their own. Gillian's copy resumed her attention after a few strokes, pressing Amelle's stiff nipple between her lips to resume eagerly slurping the creamy milk while her hips rocked, working her cock lightly in time with the soft hand. Gillian herself leaned up so she could nuzzle into Amelle's neck to assail her with kisses between breathy little moans. "I-It's a little much to work with sometimes," She mumbled aloud as she moved her hands along the woman's soft breast to knead small handfuls. Hips thrust alternativly so Amelle could feel the length of them grinding against her while stroking with her hand.

"I-I measured. With a yard stick. I-I was a little under half a meter." She mumbled quietly into Amelle's soft warmth, eyes closed. Half a meter was almost twenty inches. Given the thick cocks pressing up against her, Amelle was easily stroking over two feet of solid girldick as each Gillian snuggled her cushy body.

Amelle moaned, gasping as she was sucked on and kissed and nuzzled - the touch of her silky skin to Gillian's lips was driving all three girls wild. Amelle moaned and whimpered. "I see..." She breathed. "I...am quite large..." She smiled, shyly as her hands pausing in their stroking. "This means...you can fit, if...if..." She bit her lower lip, her breasts jiggling slightly as she looked down into Gillian's eyes, then to her copy. "I...know we have just met but, ah, I wish to...to..." She blushed. "Be with you. To feel...loved."

Each Gillian flushed hottly before the true one leaned up, planting a firm kiss on Amelle's lips. "I'd love too," The clone whispered softly after breaking her suckling, leaning up so she could instead kiss along Amelle's neck and even nibble at her ear. Each of them continued to rock their hips slowly, happy to thrust between Amelle's soft hands.

Gillian's copy eventually slid around to slip behind Amelle, lightly moving her hands over the curve of her bottom before groping through the eufiber to gently massage her cheeks as the true Gillian paused her kiss, "Can we take turns," She asked while the clone nuzzled in from behind and whispered, "Or is there anything you'd, um, like me to do for you while you ride my fat cock?" A little inexperienced, Gillian was doing her best to be as close to alluring for Amelle.

Amelle gasped quietly as she was kissed and caressed and squeezed. Then, quietly, she cooed. "Is...is this your first time, cherie?" she whispered, cupping Gillian's cheeks - as her eufiber flowed and twisted away, leaving her completely nude. She had a hairless sex, nestled between her plump thighs and below her curved belly. Her folds were thick and puffy...

And soaked.

Utterly, utterly soaked.

Gillian flushed hottly, nodding. She and her copy had more than enough strength between the pair of them to lift Amelle up, cradling her cushy thighs and holding her soft belly while they snuggled in from in front and behind. "Y-Yes," Gillian herself whispered as she cuddled in, nestling the base of her immense cock against Amelle's soaked pussy. Her hips rocked slowly, pressing the thick base and heated balls alternativly up against the french Nova over and over. "You'll, uh...be my first."

Gillian's clone, for her part, cuddled Amelle lovingly from behind while rocking her hips lightly between the soft cheeks of her ass, sometimes even smooching the fat dicktip poking up under her chin due to the cheer size alone.

Amelle crooned, her eyes half closed. "Then...let me be your first..." she whispered. "And show you what to do..." Her body floated upwards - gravity relaxing, making her even easier to be held. She moved herself, rocking her hips - her pussy pressing to Gillian's thick cocktip, teasing her clone by presing her back into the thick cock there. Her silvery hair spilled along the clone's cock, teasing and twining against her dick. It was like fucking against a silk curtain. Softly, Amelle whispered. "Slide in...b-but...don't forget to rub my, mm, my pearl. RIght here..." Her free hand reached down, guiding Gillian's fingers.

Gillian let Amelle guide her hand, looking down in awe as she pressed her fingers along the soft curves of Amelle's form. Her own body lithe and chisled, she seemed utterly engossed in Amelle with the attention she lavished the french nova. She let her fingers dig down to the woman's drenched folds as she gently rubbed that small button, working through the hood. Her hips rocked slowly as she nodded, drawing back to rpboe with the top of her excited cock. Gillian watched as she slowly thrust herself up into Amelle, moaning with the effort.

Her clone watched gleefully, hips rocking upwards in delight as she watched herself and Amelle come together. Gillian moaned out and huffed as she went slow, testing to see just how far she could push that cock up into her lover. Fingers massaged all over as four hands groped and squeezed at Amelle intermittently while the clone moaned or huffed open appreciation for Amelle into her ear from behind.

Amelle moaned as her sex was spread, split, filled. The dick thrusting into her, inch by glorious inch, was the biggest, thickest dick that she had ever taken and it felt deleriously good from the way Amelle moaned and gasped, her eyes closing tightly. Her arms reached out, grabbing onto a nearby tree and onto the clone for support as she rocked her hips, whimpering as she heard Gillian's voice in her ear. "Ouiii!" Amelle crooned. "Yes!" She panted - balls resting on her ass, cock filling her to the brim, causing her belly to bulge ever so slightly as Gillian felt Amelle's breasts mash against her chest.

Gillian moaned out in agreement as she huffed, her hips quivering as she thrust inch after inch of herself up. Bottoming out to the base was beyond amazing for her as she squeezed Amelle, moaning against her neck with the feeling. Her balls quivered and the girl almost had to fight to keep from loosing herself right then. Shivering, she stayed hilted for a few moments as her clone whispered to Amelle how amazing it was to see every thick inch burried in her body. How beautiful she looked between them both. With Amelle's powers helping to hold her weight the clone snuggled close was able to turn Amelle's head just enough so she could plant a firm, loving kiss on her lips.

Seeing the kiss, Gillian let out loose a soft groan and began to rock her hips, drawing her cock almost all the way free from Amelle's tight pussy; all but her fat cockhead. Her fingers paused the teasing her of clit, pausing to wait...before resuming their assault on her button just as she rocked home firmly, setting a pace to begin thrusting her cock in until her balls slappy wetly against Amelle's bottom, meeting their twins before drawing back again.

Amelle quivered, caught between the two clones, her body transfixed by at least one girldick. Then, hot, and eager, and almost desperate, she crooned. "I...ah...my other..." She moaned, shifting her rump, grinding against the other clone as Gillian prime pressed and thrust into her tight, hot sex. Touching Amelle's clit drew a loud, eager moan from the curvy, MILFY nova, her head rolling back as she was taken and taken hard.

Fingers moved up and around Amelle's hips, holding and kneading her cheeks as she was taken deep. Gillian focused her efforts on her thrusting as she rocked her hips firmly home, cock sliding deep over and over with her attention. The clone continued her kiss, breaking it lightly to nod in agreement at Amelle's words. Hips adjusting she drew herself back, sliding the length of her cock against the milfy Nova's soft ass until she could press the fat tip between her cheeks. She used one hand to help gather up her dripping pre and work it along the length of her cock until it glisened.

Amelle could feel the thrusting from Gillian slow as the head of the clone's cock soon pressed against the tight entrance to her rear. Clone and original looked over Amelle's shoulder and briefly met for a lewd kiss before snuggling firmly against their curvy lover, thrusting in slow sync. Pussy and rear slowly taken by the pair, Gillian her clone moaned in complete bliss as she thrust up into the snuggly, milfy Nova until their balls pressed firmly against each other. Then, carefully, the clone slooowly rocked her hips to draw her cock out...then firmly thrust home. Gillian followed suit, drawing out just as her clone thrust home so that no matter what, Amelle always had a cock hilted in her while another was pulling out.

Amelle moaned and gasped, her eyes closing as she bit her lower lip, her toughened body able to take the two cocks with ease. Without pain. She moaned, low and hot, breathing Gillian's name in estatic pleasure, her jiggly body boucning in the microgravity created by her powers. She husked, softly. "Yes...yes, fuck me, oui!" She moaned, then started to speak entirely in French. Gillian's ears heated - she thought that she might have been saying rather...rude words. BUt oh, the sounds were so musical and so very pretty and as the two clones moved faster and faster, Amelle came.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Aberrant Pt. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds