Aberrant Pt. 03

She came hard. Her juces spurted against both balls, dripping and mixing as Amelle wailed in pleasure.

Gillian and her clone both flushed and smiled to each other at hearing Amelle's moans, her words driving each of them to do their uptmost to continue. Each thrust was joined with a loud, eager moan from each young nova as they showered the cuddling woman with affection, lips peppering kisses all over Amelle's shoulders and neck as she came. Gillian herself slowed her thrusting as the clone continued, enjoying the feeling of her clenching body around her cock. She shivered at the little bit of pride she felt at getting such an amazing woman to orgasm.

Groaning, Gillian prime hit her peak first. She thrust upward into Amelle a few more, eager times before finally bottoming out deep, pressing her cockhead as far as possible into her lover. The first spurt of cum flooded Amelle's womb and belly with the sheer amount, and as more gushed thick white ropes ran down Gillian's cock and heavy balls as they clenched tight. She whimpered in joy, head burried into Amelle's cleavage as her cock unloaded every hour of pent of seed into the motherly nova.

Her clone, still with a bit more stamina, continued to thrust home with pleasure as she felt the spreading warmth filling Amelle from behind, cheeks flushing as she quietly watched her prime self melt as she unloaded rope after rope into the soft woman.

Amelle quivered, panting, gasping. Her eyes were hodded and she trembled, nestled between the two clones. But as the two girls nuzzled and kissed and realized...what...they had done, what had changed in their lives, they each heard a faint buzz from the phone in Gilliam prime's pocket.

It was a text from their friends...

###

Gillian prime mumbled tiredly and waved a hand with a tried 'muuuh' as she nestled into Amelle, cuddling her. A third clone appeared, and then coughed with a blush. She was now the only person in the little copse that was clothed. She reached around the mess they had all made so she could fish around in Gillian prime's pocket to fish her phone out.

Gillian and her clone cuddled and focused their attention on Amelle, nuzzling into her neck while the third clone read through the texts. "They need me to teleport some people around..." She said aloud.

"Gooooo help," Gillian's clone mumbled tiredly between little kisses along Amelle's neck.

Gillian the third rolled her eyes, but wore a smile the whole time before teleporting off in a small 'pop'. Gillian and her remaining clone stayed snuggled close, happy for a moment to be lazy.

Jay looked between the assembled group, his usual calm marred by the slightest bit of visible frustration that only his close friends would've been able to pick out. "Well, that depends on how bad the damage is," he answered, to both questions.

Vanessa frowned, sighing, "No idea.. but I think Sean and I have different angles.." She said, shrugging. "Mine is that you're A) a highly mutated nova and so Utopia should be busting ass to protect you for reasons I've previously stated and B) you're a such a good and wholesome person that we could take you to N! and make everyone at Utopia feel like bastards for daring to threaten your job."

Sean softened a bit and rolled his shoulders at that. He had a weakness for love stories and it was clear, atleast in his opinion, that the dragon had hopelessly fallen for Alexa. He pulled out his phone and fired of a text, asking if everything was alright, before nodding his head.

"Vanessa should be the cannon, I will provide the ammunition. The question is the target, either a new airtight contract for you David to keep your job at Utopia and getting them to fully go to bat for you and give you proper treatment- or a deal where Utopia put's it''s own neck out for your reputation and gives you a nice bonus and free reign to do what you wish." Sean answered. "David didn't fuck up, Utopia fucked up with their public statement of action."

David listened, nodding slightly, while Tavi snorted, quietly. "I-I know this is serious but...the Vanessa Cannon makes my mind just..." She giggled quietly.

"We'd be- Stacking the odds." Sean offered as a follow up to Tavi's giggling.

Alexa made a masturbatory motion with her hand, giving Vanessa a flat look.

"..to be fair, David DID fuck up. But this is like prosecuting shoplifting a candybar. A young couple did something stupid. This should result in a slap on the wrist at worst." Vanessa sighed, then snickered at Sean's joke.

David blushed, slightly. "So, uh, I'd like to keep my job in Utopia. I like working here, I really do." He said, nodding.

"What do you do here anyway?" Tavi asked.

"Well, I heal people and I enjoy making homes for the homeless." He lifted an arm, flexing it - his bicep almost large enough to be the same size as Alexa's head. He was...a very strong dragon...

"If it helps," Jay offered calmly, "The next big scandal will come in like... two weeks, tops. As long as we stay out of the media headlights for a little while, they'll worry about something else soon."

Sean shrugged. "I would argue that Utopia fired the clerk because someone else stole a candybar in this situation. But that is the answer, David keeps his job." He said with confidence. "So Ska, can you do me a favor and inform the person that he was just with we need to speak with him?" He asked kindly.

"No, no, no. We need to get headlines all over the place unless Utopia is willing to pay out the fucking nose and even then I'd prefer the headlines to be honest. We need to make it clear that Utopia is not the bad guy here despite what they did, because we need to make sure in the future Utopia IS the good guy." Vanessa sighed, then nodded to Alaska.

All Gillian was able to text back was to Sean was Fine, just let me know if things are worked out.

Alexa kept her mouth shut. She didn't think Utopia were the good guys in the slightest - she didn't really believe in "good guys,." Everyone had an agenda. But her friends seemed to want to put this all behind them, and David needed his job back.

Sean nodded in agreement. "Exactly as it should be, but far stronger when Utopia is forcing out those headlines."

Jay adopts a reserved look at the talk of Utopia, but stays quiet. Alaska nodded, smiling. "Sure thing," she said, turning to go. In a few minutes, she was back, sighing.

"It's been kicked up," she said. "David's manager is just doing direct communications - she's chatting with the regional director for the United States. Listen...can I be honest? You guys picked the worst fucking time to do this." She nodded. "Everyone's touchy about sex scandals, after the whole..." She trailed off, clearly not wanting to say Corbin's name.

He was infamous, even before the murder allegation, for sex scandals.

"So, what you're saying is right now is the perfect time for it." Vanessa said, smiling. "Because now we can use this to prove that those that violate the puritanical mores of society can be some of the most noble people possible, and Utopia is happy to employ them to aid baseline and nova alike in frankly miraculous ways."

"I understand." Sean said clearly. "But really, Utopia put themselves in a corner. We are going to show them a door out, but we get to se the price, so the higher up the better." He explained with a bit of a sparkle in his eyes. This had just gotten better, they got a free step up the food chain.

Alaska nodded. "Just...saying...please, be polite." She said, quietly. "All of you. Director Miguel is in Mexico City, and he can meet with you as soon as you get there." She sighed. "Which, just going to say, you're going to want to get there ASAP. The longer you sit on this the worse it gets."

At first Jay rolled his eyes, but after having heard Sean... well, that had him interested, too. The words 'Mexico City' got a mild look of concern, but it was swiftly played off cool. "So are we gonna count on Gill to teleport us, or are we just scraping together the cash for plane tickets?"

Vaness sighed, "So.. basically.. Alexa, remember that we're trying to help David here and hopefully helping him out is more important than revenge for you."

'The drama should be over, biting at some heels now. Should be done in a meeting or two.' Sean texted back to Gillian. 'Though, can I ask a favor? We need a lift to Mexico City.'

"I think Gillian will teleport us." Sean offered to Jay.

"Yeah. Right." Alexa said, loosening her surly posture a little. Sure, helping David was important. But if she ever found out who had started this whole mess they'd better start saving up for a new set of teeth. And a new jaw.

Sean got a brief 'Roger' back on his phone before Gillian arrived in a small blink, rubbing her neck while wearing her jacket. She flicked a small corner store coffee cup into a nearby trash can and folded her hands into her pockets, "Ready?"

"I am, thank you ma'am." Sean answered with a bit of rhyme.

Tavi nodded, but David shook his head. "Before you go, everyone got kinda tense here and I don't want to be the reason why you guys got mad, okay?" He paused. "So...just...promise that you'll not hold anything against one another?" He smiled slightly, his tail twitching from side to side. "Like...we all got tense, but let bygone be bygone?"

"So.. just as a thing.. can you at least let us know when you're heading out?" Vanessa said to Gillian with a slight sigh. Then she turned to David, "I'm just.. I don't want anyone I care about to get hurt.. and I'd rather have them pissed at me then doing something that could end up a lot worse than this will.."

Gillian opened her mouth to respond to David, then glanced to Vanessa. She closed her mouth, pursed her lips and shrugged after a few moments.

"Guys. We got this," Jay said, looking to each and every member of the group-even David and Alaska. He even went so far as to give Alexa a firm punch on the shoulder-for anybody else, painful. For her, probably just like a pat.

David nodded, slightly to Vanessa, then smiled as Alexa was punched in the shoulder. He leaned down to nose at her cheek gently.

"There's six of us. World doesn't have shit," Jay goes on, calm and reassuring.

"Your concern is appreciated," Alexa said, rubbing the side of David's muzzle gently. "But I'm a big girl, Vanessa. I can take care of myself."

Sean just nodded. "We're not the most mature bunch, but that also means the rough edges pass easier. Bygones be bygones, people get space when they need it and companionship when they want it." He said simply.

Vanessa sighed, "Right.. but you're only responsible for yourself.."

Alaska shook her head. "Good luck, all of you." She said, stepping backwards.

"Thanks Ska, sorry for the drama this morning." Sean offered before they left.

Ska shook her head. "It's my job to deal with this stuff."

"And you're doing a bangup job of it, Alabama," Alexa snarked as she walked off with her friends.

"So that," Jay said to the group, waiting until they were out of the building, "Is why I don't want to sign any contracts for Utopia. 'Cause at the end of the day, novas or not, it's all politics just like everywhere else."

Gillian wait a few moments, watching everyone before holding her hand out. She flexed her fingers a few times before holding her palm down and closing her eyes. She took a slow breath and counted silently down from ten to one. At one the air around them would shimmer like a heat wave before the scene would change over completely.

And as one, they teleported to Mexico City

TO BE CONTINUED

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Aberrant Pt. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 181 milliseconds