• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Adam
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Adam

"That must be nice for you having them both at home with you."

"Oh, it is, I'm really enjoying it. Of course they're worried a bit about their own houses so as soon as it lets up they'll be headed out to check on them."

I heard Adam talking to David and then he took the phone from his mother.

"How are things over your way, Chris?"

"I was just telling your mother we're doing okay but we're basically just shut in. Angel's going crazy because I think it reminds him of home. He always loves the snow and sits at the window to watch it come down. He wants to go outside and play in it but he's just too tiny to get that cold."

"Same here but the weatherman says it should let up a bit tomorrow and they're planning to clean the streets. I'm not sure when I'll be able to open the café again, maybe this weekend. If I can get out tomorrow how about I swing by and pick you up? We can go check on my house and I'll fix us lunch. I promise I'll have you home for supper."

"That sounds good, I'd really like to get out a bit."

"Then it's a date, I'll pick you up around ten tomorrow morning."

I thought about him during the night, even masturbating as I fantasized that he was making love to me. The next morning I was sitting by the window watching for him to arrive. He saw me and grinned as he pulled into the drive. When I got into his truck he leaned over and kissed me.

"So what is it that you need to check on at your house?"

"Nothing much," he laughed. "I just wanted to spend some time with you, just the two of us."

"Really? That sounds good and didn't you say you were fixing lunch for us? So what are we having?"

His eyes were dancing mischievously.

"Oh, I thinking we'd start off with some candy canes and then you might like a cherry."

"Didn't your mama teach you that you eat dessert last?"

"I never listened to my mama too much when it comes to what I like to eat."

He ran his tongue over his lips suggestively and his eyes danced with humor.

"You know, it seems like I remember what a spoiled boy you were. I'll bet you got your ass spanked a lot."

We pulled into his driveway at that moment and into his garage. Adam grinned and closed the garage door. He slid next to me, then grabbed my crotch and kissed me. He began to unbutton my shirt.

"Hey, Apache boy, you so horny you can't wait until we get inside?"

"I've got plans," he laughed softly. "Get out of the truck and strip."

"What???"

"You heard me."

We both got out of the truck and Adam stripped naked and threw his clothes into a chair. He took me in his arms and I could feel the chill bumps on his skin.

"It's cold out here, Adam," I giggled.

He unzipped my pants and pulled them down, then took off my boots and socks. In just a few seconds I was naked too. He took my hand and led me into the house.

"We're not wearing any clothes in the house today," he whispered in my ear.

I felt his cock pressing into my buttocks. Inside the house was toasty warm and I burst out laughing.

"You bastard! You've already been here, haven't you?"

I could feel his hairy chest pressed into my back.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "I came over at six this morning to turn on the heat and get it all ready for us."

"Ready?"

"Yeah, lover," he licked my lobe. "Today is all about you and me discovering each other, making love, and plenty of sex."

"That should be fun. What was your plan B if I decided not to come?"

"I was going to rip you out of your Mom's house, throw you over my shoulder, and kidnap you."

"Big tough Apache man. You go, Tonto."

"I want Kemo Sabe to take my cherry."

We were in the living room and I saw whip cream, chocolate covered cherries, wine, and towels on the thick pile carpet in front of a blazing fire. I turned into his arms and kissed him. Our erections pressed against each other. Finally I could feel the wet of his precum on my cock and we pulled apart.

"I want you so much I can't stand it, Chris," he whispered. "Oh my god, you just don't know how much I love you."

"Come on, let's get on the floor in front of that fire. All we need are chestnuts."

"All I want is YOUR nuts."

We fell to the carpet and lay in each other's arms. Adam began to kiss down my neck, slowly down my torso, and then on to my cock. He sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh, fuck, Adam! If you keep that up I'm going to cum!"

"You're going to cum several times today," he laughed. "We both are."

He moved from my cock to my balls and then pushed my legs up and open, exposing my hole. Just as I felt the air on it his wet lips kissed it and then his tongue began probing it, licking it between kisses. It was as if my muscles all collapsed. I'd had sex with men before but my fantasy had always been Adam. And now he was naked and making love to me.

Adam moved back up to my lips and kissed me.

"I've got a gift for you. I've prepared myself for you to fuck me."

The questions were in my eyes.

"You'll see," he grinned.

Adam turned so that we could sixty nine with him on top. My face was between his thighs and I could feel their warmth and soft hair against my face. I popped his cock into my mouth and began to suck, altering with his balls. Then I saw it. Adam had a huge butt plug in his asshole. I pressed it with my fingers.

"Yes," he moaned. "Are you ready?"

I kissed his buttocks all around the plug and he rolled over onto his back, his feet in the air.

"Take it out."

His voice was husky and deep. I slowly pulled the monster plug out, leaving a gaping hole.

"How long has it been in here, Adam?"

"I put it in before I left to pick you up. It gets better," he grinned.

He reached over to the box of chocolate covered cherries and took one out. As I watched he pushed it into the open hole.

"Now you can eat my ass and take my cherry."

His eyes were dancing but his face was flushed with passion. I knelt between his legs, my face at his hole. I could see the chocolate melting, exposing the cherry and the white cream. I began to lick and suck, getting all of the chocolate into my mouth and lastly the cherry. I sat up and lowered myself over him, my face to his, our eyes burning into each other. I kissed him, sharing the candy and the bits of cherry that I'd chewed up.

"Now fuck me," he whispered. "The condoms and the lube are under the towels."

I got myself ready and then pushed lube into him with my fingers. The hole had reduced back to normal size but it was still loose. I pushed my cock head against the opening and there was no resistance. I hovered over him with his legs over my shoulders.

"Are you ready, Apache boy?" I asked gently.

"I've been ready most of my life, Chris. Fuck me until I'm screaming."

I pushed into him and his body shuddered. I don't know how long I fucked him on top but then I put him on his knees doggy style, then face down, and then on his back again. This time his legs wrapped around me, his heels pressing into my buttocks, pulling me deeper into him with each stroke of my cock.

"I'm going to cum!" he shouted.

I felt the contractions of his sphincter muscle as white ropes of semen blasted forth from his cock, dropping thick pearls of cum on his hairy torso. It was more than I could stand I began to ejaculate, filling the condom in his ass. My weakened muscles forced me to lie beside him and I licked his cum off his chest.

"Why did we wait so long, Chris? I've wanted this since we were teenagers."

"Let's not think about the past, baby."

I kissed his lips, sharing his cum with him. We lay beside each other until Adam pulled a blanket over us and we fell asleep.

I awoke feeling Adam kissing down my back.

"Ummmm, you really know how to wake a guy up, Adam...."

"I ready to have a piece of your ass," Adam chuckled.

"Another piece of pie, Tonto? You're suddenly very greedy."

His kisses reached my ass and he parted the cheeks.

"I've been starving for this a long, long time."

"Help yourself then," I whispered.

His tongue touched my hole and my cock was erect instantly. He pushed me flat onto the carpet on my stomach and spread my legs, his tongue buried in my asshole. It was like electricity flowing through me, like an appliance plugged into an electrical outlet.

He kept at it until my hole was relaxed, allowing his tongue easy entry. I felt him push a finger in, then another.

"You like that, Chris?" he asked huskily.

"Oh god, yes!" I moaned.

His fingers found my prostate and began to massage it. Just as I thought I was going to cum he withdrew them and I heard him open a condom wrapper. In a few seconds I felt what I knew was his hard cock at my entrance. He knelt over me, kissing my neck and nibbling my ear.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you?" he whispered in my ear.

I could only nod and I felt his thick penis push into me. He had prepared me so carefully there was almost no pain. I was not used to being fucked by a dick so big but soon I could feel his soft pubic hair against my buttocks and his balls touching mine. He was all the way inside me and I felt wonderful, intensely filled by the man I'd wanted all my life.

"Fuck me, Adam, fuck me hard."

He withdrew all the way and then pushed his full length into me again. I moaned and my body quivered. It was his sign to fuck his man with all of his love. He began to slam into me and the only sound was of his cock sliding in and out, the sound of his flesh slapping into mine.

Then he turned me onto my back.

"I want to look at your beautiful face when I cum."

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

His hand circled my dick and squeezed hard. Suddenly it was like stars flashed in my eyes and I began to tremble with the vibrations of the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. My cum blasted out of my cock and splattered hot onto me and the carpet.

Adam groaned and I felt his cock throbbing as he began to ejaculate. I could feel the warmth of his cum as it shot into the condom. He collapsed onto me, his face buried in my neck, his teeth biting me gently as he sucked my skin. His lips were fiery hot and I knew he was leaving his mark.

At last we were still in each other's arms, warm and intimate, lovers completely.

"Can you doubt how much I love you, Chris? I love you with my whole being."

"I know, I know. I love you, too."

Our voices were soft and I felt wet on my neck as if it might be his tears. Again we dozed into a gentle sleep, our bodies melded together by my semen. I knew I would always be his and he would be mine.

He was licking my chest as I slowly awakened. He continued downward and slipped his mouth over my flaccid cock. I felt his tongue washing it and then he was cleaning my balls, mouthing each of them gently.

He pulled me up to sit next to him, our backs against the couch, our faces turned together, kissing softly, lovingly. I moved my lips down to his neck, nibbling him, sucking his neck, leaving my mark as he had on me. He hummed low as I did it, almost a quiet growl as I possessed him, making him mine.

At last we were sated with each other's bodies and we sat silent, watching the fire as it slowly died. Adam stood up and I watched his naked body as he moved toward the wood beside the fireplace. He put two more logs onto the fire. He turned to me and grinned.

"We're not done yet," he laughed softly. "I've got a claim on your body for the whole day."

He sat down beside me again and there was a chocolate covered cherry in his hand.

"Open up."

His fingers touched my lips and he fed me candy. Then he put a piece in his teeth and kissed me. Our tongues played with the cherry, crushing it together, each sharing bits of the sweet treat. After a few chocolates together he moved to sit behind me, his hairy legs drawn up so my body was between them, his arms encircling me, mine resting on his knees. He pulled a blanket over us and I felt his soft penis at my back as I laid my head against his shoulder, warm and loved.

"I don't think I could live anymore if you left me again, Chris. I've dreamed about this moment forever," he said softly in my ear.

"I wanted you before I even understood the meaning of sex, Adam. I knew from the beginning that I wanted to sleep with you, to hold you and know that you're mine, no one else's."

"I felt the same way."

"What happened? How could it go so wrong?"

"Our families, the people around us. We were both taught that homosexuality is a mortal sin and that it's wrong. We saw the hell that sissies and queers live in. So we did what we were taught, me more so than you, I think. There ARE no gay Indian men, somehow I knew that I was the only one."

"I was so afraid of my father finding out, Adam, so afraid of anyone in my family knowing, more afraid of how they'd react than anyone else. And when I left that terrible day it all came to pass as I'd known it would. Total rejection by everyone. If I hadn't been so angry and so sure of myself I might have...."

He squeezed me tight to him, so hard I could barely breathe.

"Don't say it, don't ever say it. I know," he whispered fiercely. "Goddamn it, I know, I felt the same way. I just knew that one day we would be together, somehow I always knew it."

I kissed his hands gently.

"I love you, Adam Cochise."

I said it so softly that I didn't know if he heard me.

"I love you, too," he whispered as he kissed the back of my neck. "I've been so goddamn stupid, Chris, a goddamn fool about a lot of things but I wanted you with me always. What do I have to do to convince you to stay with me forever?"

"Maybe we can work it out. I've loved you all my life and I don't think I can go away without you this time."

"Don't say maybe, none of this 'don't think' stuff. Say we WILL work it out, that you KNOW you'll never go away without me again."

"You're right, who's stopping us? We're going to stay together forever this time, we'll just have to work out where."

"Here. Here is home, Chris. You know that. I know other gay men that live here now and no one bothers them. We're only thirty minutes from Atlanta and there are lots of gays there, open and proud. I think we'll be okay here but if we have to we can move into Atlanta."

"No. I want to be here. You're right, this is my home, our home, and this is where I want to be."

"Where WE want to be."

He kissed me then and all of him was in that kiss, all of me, and I knew we'd work it out, that we'd be together at last, Adam and Chris, Chris and Adam.

"This is the happiest Christmas of my entire life, Chris," he whispered.

"Happier than when you got the train set?"

He slapped my head playfully.

"Hey, I've still got that train set, darlin'. You want me to set it up? We can fuck with the train running around us. This time we'll use the whip cream. I want to lick it off your body, suck it out of your ass."

"Let's do that," I laughed. "Then I can fuck Adam and watch his wittle bitty twain wunning all awound us and tooting."

"Wait here, I'll go get the train," he grinned. "You get the whip cream."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Adam
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds